#3 Posted by dondave (36025 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (12947 posts) - - Show Bio

Yat

#5 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Yat wins in a stomp.

#6 Posted by Wardemon32 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

Yat should stomp.

Black Adam has super strength and the magic is just alittle boost right? When he it Superboy Prime it had little to no effect on him. Sodom Yat actually hurt Superboy Prime.

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Should have specified if it was WW3 Black Adam or not....would probably make a difference

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19303 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I just kind of assumed those were the feats everyone would rush for. Yes, this is WW3 Adam.

#9 Edited by SlimJ87D (9608 posts) - - Show Bio

Sodam-Yat.

Black Adam and Superman are closely on par with each other. Sodam-Yat's durability is above Superman's. One clear example of so is Yat and Superboy-Prime heat visioning each other with neither one of them getting injured while Superboy-Primes heat vision burned right through Superman's hand. Sodam-Yat even took Superboy-Prime's heat vision to the facial area and forehead.

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not sure.......

#11 Posted by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

Sodam Yat for sure.

#12 Posted by dondave (36025 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Black Adam

What was I thinking?

Sodam Yat ftw

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

Sodam-Yat.

Black Adam and Superman are closely on par with each other. Sodam-Yat's durability is above Superman's. One clear example of so is Yat and Superboy-Prime heat visioning each other with neither one of them getting injured while Superboy-Primes heat vision burned right through Superman's hand. Sodam-Yat even took Superboy-Prime's heat vision to the facial area and forehead.

While I do agree that Sodam wins, he was not unaffected by Prime's heat vision.

#14 Posted by Jonez120 (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

Yat can easily beat Adam with Ion powers. Even WW3 Adam would lose.

#15 Posted by laflux (15078 posts) - - Show Bio

Sodam Yat wins. And WW3 Black Adam wasn't amped.

#16 Posted by BurningFlame (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Ion takes this one.

#17 Edited by SlimJ87D (9608 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@slimj87d said:

Sodam-Yat.

While I do agree that Sodam wins, he was not unaffected by Prime's heat vision.

Actually they were heat visioning each other without any pain. They were heat visioning each others faces. Of course Sodam Yat was only able to take Prime's heat vision thanks the the increase in durability of his Ion powers. You can see some green bursts of energy on the first panel eating some of the damage.

#18 Posted by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Fair enough. He didn't take his heat vision for a very prolonged amount of time though.

#19 Posted by SlimJ87D (9608 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@slimj87d: Fair enough. He didn't take his heat vision for a very prolonged amount of time though.

But he took it a lot longer than Superman could which was like a second.

They were there long enough to evaporate a lake. So I think this proves that Sodam Yat is a lot more durable than Superman. I mean it's common sense right? He has Superman durability already and it's only increased with the Ion powers, how can Black Adam physically harm him?

#20 Posted by logy5000 (5716 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: Oh I agree that Yat definitely wins.