#1 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Owen_Porter (83312 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be a good fight. Care to elaborate?

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Juggernaut and current Venom? Venom has a decent chance.

#5 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by K-Knight (22 posts) - - Show Bio

how can anyone say Juggernaut could get beat without his helmet being taken off and having his mind messed with even then you can not defeat him or kill him do you not know the powers of the Juggernaut he is unbeatable he even beat the crap out of the hulk without his suit on!!!!

#7 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that venom has a chance. unless juggernaut hits his helment with a pipe causing sonic vibrations them venom has a chance of winning.

#8 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

K-Knight says:

"how can anyone say Juggernaut could get beat without his helmet being taken off and having his mind messed with even then you can not defeat him or kill him do you not know the powers of the Juggernaut he is unbeatable he even beat the crap out of the hulk without his suit on!!!!"

The status of Juggernaut and Venom in this discussion haven't been clarified. Classic Juggernaut probably couldn't lose to anyone who didn't have telepathy, but current (depowered) Juggernaut got bloodied-up by the Wrecking Crew... not that I look down on him for that, the Wrecking Crew continuously give Thor a hard time and they also savagely beat Sasquatch (whom has class 100 strength). Juggernaut's still a tough bastard, but he isn't invincible anymore.

Classic Eddie Brock Venom had probably class 20-25 strength, but current Mac Gargan Venom has class 60 strength. I'm sure Current Juggernaut's still much stronger, but Venom's other abilities have to be factored in.

But either way, I think Juggernaut still wins.

#9 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

i think juggernaut would win. but the juggernaut beat the hulk? i thought either the hulk won when they fought or it was a draw.

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that Excalibur Juggs would have a hard time. He would probably still win though. The symbiote would more likely try to possess him instead. I hate the new Venom, bring back Eddie!!

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

thegaminboy says:

"i think juggernaut would win. but the juggernaut beat the hulk? i thought either the hulk won when they fought or it was a draw."

Don't start.

#12 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

dosnt this belong in the battles area?

#13 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Juggernaut, but it would probably be a close match.

#14 Posted by Anathema (8 posts) - - Show Bio

well i'm sure venom would be able to stay away from Juggs and that would be the only advantage he has but ih Juggs levels everything around forcing venom one on one no where to run juggs would win hands down , but if venom has running room he may ...just may have a chance

#15 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'd say Venom would get beat in this one. But he wouldn't go down easy.

#16 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"thegaminboy says:
"i think juggernaut would win. but the juggernaut beat the hulk? i thought either the hulk won when they fought or it was a draw."
Don't start."

don't start what? all i was typing was what i thought usually happens. and yes, juggernaut would beat venom

#18 Posted by Marshal J. James (125 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, I dont like the Juggernaut but i dont see how Venom can beat him.

#19 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesse James says:

"I agree, I dont like the Juggernaut but i dont see how Venom can beat him."

same

#20 Posted by Sanit (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people are bringing up MUGEN in this....MUGEN is about skill...and in that video Jug had a better AI thats why he won......but seriously Juggernuat would win in a real fight agaisnt venom

#21 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#22 Posted by SUNMAN (7051 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Keeper said:
"

I think it would be a good fight. Care to elaborate?

"
it really wouldn't

DEADPOOL said:
"

Current Juggernaut and current Venom? Venom has a decent chance.

"
he really doesn't

Boken said:
"

i think that venom has a chance. unless juggernaut hits his helment with a pipe causing sonic vibrations them venom has a chance of winning.

"
you can't be serious

Gambler
said:
"

No.

"