Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is the better ninja? I know that Snake Eyes always wins in the movies, but that is because he is the hero and Storm Shadow is the villain. In the comics, it is quite different. They are both very equally skilled. I have even heard some people say that Storm Shadow has defeated Snake Eyes more times in the comics, but not sure if it is true. So in the end who do you think would win if they fought to the death, neither holding back. Each have the same exact gear: Two swords. They also can use hand-to-hand combat obviously. I am trying to establish who is more skilled for final! Thanks.

No Caption Provided

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought Snake Eyes was slightly better. Well, Snake Eyes is better at being a ninja for two reasons;
1. He doesn't (can't) talk
2. He wears black... Unlike the other one.
But in a battle, I guess Snake Eyes would win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Shadow is really cool but Snake Eyes is awesome and is the overall better ninja. Here are my reasons and overall views:

1. He`s silent but he is convincingly deadly.

2. He is very skilled and cunning.

3. He has the cooler character design.

He would beat Storm Shadow in a fight but it would be very close.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Storm Shadow would probably be more stronger in the way he holds a grudge on Snake Eyes since a child, however I believe in a Moral Off settings, Snake Eyes could win. To back that up, he is a very skilled and stealthy H2H combatant and trains all recruits and members in the G.I. Joe.

No Caption Provided

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By swordbrothers

Since Snake Eyes seems to be taking the lead, I'll post some scans of Storm Shadow. Also Storm Shadow has been training longer if that makes a difference (I know it doesn't).

AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY SCANS OF SNAKE EYES AND STORM SHADOW IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raw_Material

Snake Eyes was a former commando and Master Sergeant, acquiring great hand-to-hand combat skills and enhanced abilities such as his stealth, agility, reflex, strategic tactics, and other senses. As commando, he completed many missions, specifically the one he went on with Stalker and Storm Shadow into Vietnam which he depicted great willpower, stamina and durability. After obtaining his abilities, he then ventured off to find study ninja arts with Storm Shadow and the Arashikage Clan, where he learned multiple martial art styles from many masters and became a full-fledged master (becoming a member of the G.I. Joe's and training the team combat skills soon afterwards).

Here's a scene where Snake Eyes fights off trained ninjas and escaping from Storm Shadow and his ninjas displaying his H2H combat skills, stealthy approach, and tactical strategies.

Snake Eyes sword-fighting blind folded and defeating his opponent showing his enhanced senses and abilities.

Snake Eyes taking on a group of highly trained ninjas wielding maces, katanas, and other weaponry with just a pocket knife.

Here are scans depicting Snake Eyes' enhanced senses and abilities as well as his combat skills. He is shown blitzing through three men in the first scan, fighting off ninjas pointing their weapons at him at close range in the second scan, catching an arrow in the third and displaying his enhanced senses, defeating Slice and Dice (exceptionally skilled fighters) at the same time portraying his enhanced agility in the fourth, and deflecting mutliple bullets with his swords which elaborates on his extremely enhanced reflexes in the fifth scan.

Panels of Snake Eyes taking on Starstorm (although this is non-canon). I mean, not any normal human would do that, but instead run for their lives like Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox mostly were doing in the Transformer movies.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id say they are about equal. ill post some of their fights.

here's a brainwashed snake eyes vs storm shadow (SS uses arashikage mindset technique to free SE from his brainwashing)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

and here's another of their fights:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

they fought many times, and the results varied, some of them ended stalemate, some in SS's favor,others in SE's

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raw_Material
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reefermadness said:

@rolldestroyer: Nice scans bro ^__^

yes but the site is f***** up.

Yea I know, there are still lots of bugs needed to be fixed. Go to the bug reporting thread and comment on my complaint about this or create one asking to fix the image inserting and stuff, cause it seems like mine is the same way. However, I found ways to organize the images in a better fashion. The side-by-sides come out not chronological as well and is displayed in the order it was downloaded.

Here's the link to my thread (think there's more threads about this as well)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/bug-reporting-2/image-bugs-1449243/

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By swordbrothers

BUMP!

I want to hear more opinions! And more scans! I like pictures!

No Caption Provided

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Shadow pretty beast! Look at my proof from this non-canon meaningless picture! :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Obtrusive

Is there a reason snake eyes doesn't talk? Its a good thing he is a lone wolf, to hard to be a team player when you don't speak.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a reason snake eyes doesn't talk? Its a good thing he is a lone wolf, to hard to be a team player when you don't speak.

his vocal cords were destroyed during an accident.

@swordbrothers: in that series, snake eyes mind controlled a transformer and storm shadow took down 3 with a mech suit.

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Wow! That real! Is it canon? And did Storm Shadow really take out Optimus Prime? And Snake Eyes has mind control? Does Storm Shadow have mind control?

@obtrusive: Yeah, this is how he lost his voice:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordbrothers:

unfortunately it isn't canon, and no storm shadow didn't take out optimus in that issue (IIRC it's issue 5) though he did take a few transformers with a mech suit, and snake eyes took out starscream (as someone already posted the scans).

yes the ninjas do have mind control techniques, i even posted a scan storm shadow frees snake eyes from brainwashing using the arashikage mindset technique (it was in the first fight i posted between snake eyes and storm shadow)

swordbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gi Joe vs transformers art

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By darktiger

Snake eyes wins

Agito3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm Shadow is by far my favorite of the two but Snake Eyes knows all seven steps to the sun where as Tommy only knows six. So Snake Eyes for this reason.