#1 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs. Snakes mission is to infaltrate Cobra, so is Snake Eyes. They run into eachother in the Jungle and over a case of mistaken identity, the two determine themselves to be apart of Cobra and start fighting. Stipulations: Solid Snake gets all of his gear. Snake Eyes gets his standard gear (grenades, nun chuks, sword, pistol, uzi, etc.)
Post Edited:2008-01-07 03:06:13

#2 Posted by Snake Eyes (101 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes, has the advantage in speed/ agility.

#5 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Snake Eyes said:
" .............. "
#6 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes wins.

#7 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" Snake Eyes wins. "
QFT
#8 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

SOLID SNAKE CURBSTOMP!!

#9 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" SOLID SNAKE CURBSTOMP!! "
Is this a joke?
#10 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
Is this a joke? "
Hes got awesome CQC skills.. Snake eyes cant compete
#11 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

CQC?

#12 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" CQC? "
and hes too fast and smart for snake eyes
#13 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

i think snake takes it as long as he has guns

#14 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
Is this a joke? "
Hes got awesome CQC skills.. Snake eyes cant compete "
             Snake eyes a F**king ninja , what the he!! can Solid Snake do against that? 
#15 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all what does CQC stand for?

Secondly there is no way that Snake is faster than SE.

Thirdly how do you figure he is too smart?

#16 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" First of all what does CQC stand for?  Secondly there is no way that Snake is faster than SE.  Thirdly how do you figure he is too smart? "
close quarter combat like hand to hand
snake is way faster and way smarter 
and he beat the cyborg ninja already
#17 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" First of all what does CQC stand for?  Secondly there is no way that Snake is faster than SE.  Thirdly how do you figure he is too smart? "
close quarter combat like hand to hand snake is way faster and way smarter  and he beat the cyborg ninja already "
you said it before i could if you are not joking
#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes.

#19 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

What proof do you have of any of this?

Snake Eyes dodges machine gun fire like its nothing. He has dodged bullets fired at point blank range. SE has chased down a man riding a motorcycle on foot and tackled him off the motorcycle. I have numerous scans that prove without a doubt that Snake Eyes is faster than Snake. If you are talking about smarter as in combat intelligence you are once again underestimating SE. He has had just about every kind of military training there is. He is also a ninjutsu master, the greatest of the entire clan, and knows focusing and tactical techniques that give him great battlefield intelligence and experience. This cyborg ninja has nothing to do with Snake Eyes, snake eyes beats down cyborg s and ninjas and cyborg ninjas like its his job, which technically it is.

#20 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" What proof do you have of any of this?  Snake Eyes dodges machine gun fire like its nothing. He has dodged bullets fired at point blank range. SE has chased down a man riding a motorcycle on foot and tackled him off the motorcycle. I have numerous scans that prove without a doubt that Snake Eyes is faster than Snake. If you are talking about smarter as in combat intelligence you are once again underestimating SE. He has had just about every kind of military training there is. He is also a ninjutsu master, the greatest of the entire clan, and knows focusing and tactical techniques that give him great battlefield intelligence and experience. This cyborg ninja has nothing to do with Snake Eyes, snake eyes beats down cyborg s and ninjas and cyborg ninjas like its his job, which technically it is. "
lol dont worry man I was just messing with ya

I know Snake Eyes wins this pretty easily
#21 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Snake Eyes. "
hand 2 hand yes snake eyes would win 
but if snake has his gear then snake eyes would die
#22 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Static Shock said:
" Snake Eyes. "
hand 2 hand yes snake eyes would win  but if snake has his gear then snake eyes would die "
Snake dies even if he has gear
#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" hand 2 hand yes snake eyes would win  but if snake has his gear then snake eyes would die "
Snake Eyes wins in both scenarios.
#24 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

What gear are you talking about because i doubt he has anything that would allow him to beat down SE.

#25 Posted by LiquidSnakeZero (104 posts) - - Show Bio
Hm. Snake fights opponents who can read his thoughts, he's beaten two ninja's, 5 metal gears, As his body is dying and at its limit defeats his brother after defeating his army, dueled the greatest gun fighter in the world and out classed him, Taken on the world's greatest female sniper in a blizzard, Is gene enhanced, his body is constantly at the pinnacle perfection of a human being even in old age, his IQ is that of a genius, He has mastered all forms of martial arts during his travels as a child and early teenager through out the world, is the greatest infiltrator and saboteur. His DNA is as said by Roy Cambell to be more valuable then all the world's nuclear war heads combined. I'm very sure he can defeat a ninja, especially one who isn't a cyborg and insane with bloodlust. Snake Eyes falls to Solid Snake in an epic battle.
#26 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake get his head chopped off 
This fight is a stomp for Snake Eyes...he can win this blind folded

#27 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiquidSnakeZero said:
" Hm. Snake fights opponents who can read his thoughts, he's beaten two ninja's, 5 metal gears, As his body is dying and at its limit defeats his brother after defeating his army, dueled the greatest gun fighter in the world and out classed him, Taken on the world's greatest female sniper in a blizzard, Is gene enhanced, his body is constantly at the pinnacle perfection of a human being even in old age, his IQ is that of a genius, He has mastered all forms of martial arts during his travels as a child and early teenager through out the world, is the greatest infiltrator and saboteur. His DNA is as said by Roy Cambell to be more valuable then all the world's nuclear war heads combined. I'm very sure he can defeat a ninja, especially one who isn't a cyborg and insane with bloodlust. Snake Eyes falls to Solid Snake in an epic battle. "
i thing the same thing snake should win but for some reason people on this site will not let him win
#28 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

We arent letting him win because hes incapable of winning

Snake has poor hand to hand fighting ability and having  a high IQ doesnt save him from getting decapitated

Snake eyes could win this blind folded

#29 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiquidSnakeZero said:
" Hm. Snake fights opponents who can read his thoughts, he's beaten two ninja's, 5 metal gears, As his body is dying and at its limit defeats his brother after defeating his army, dueled the greatest gun fighter in the world and out classed him, Taken on the world's greatest female sniper in a blizzard, Is gene enhanced, his body is constantly at the pinnacle perfection of a human being even in old age, his IQ is that of a genius, He has mastered all forms of martial arts during his travels as a child and early teenager through out the world, is the greatest infiltrator and saboteur. His DNA is as said by Roy Cambell to be more valuable then all the world's nuclear war heads combined. I'm very sure he can defeat a ninja, especially one who isn't a cyborg and insane with bloodlust. Snake Eyes falls to Solid Snake in an epic battle. "
You haven't mentioned a single thing here that Snake Eyes hasn't or couldn't do. Snake Eyes is not merely some ninja, he is THE ninja, the greatest ninjutsu master and most dangerous man in his respective universe. Being peak human doesn't count for much when you face an opponent who is a bullet-timer that has flipped a tank under duress, survived a helicopter exploding in his face at point blank range, had a jeep flip over on top of him and just kept fighting, swung his sword so fast that it burst into flames, shatters concrete with his fists, can "Sneak up on a guard at high noon on a gravel road without being noticed", bats bullets out of the air with his sword like he was swatting flies, shall I continue?
#30 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @LiquidSnakeZero said:
You haven't mentioned a single thing here that Snake Eyes hasn't or couldn't do. Snake Eyes is not merely some ninja, he is THE ninja, the greatest ninjutsu master and most dangerous man in his respective universe. Being peak human doesn't count for much when you face an opponent who is a bullet-timer that has flipped a tank under duress, survived a helicopter exploding in his face at point blank range, had a jeep flip over on top of him and just kept fighting, swung his sword so fast that it burst into flames, shatters concrete with his fists, can "Sneak up on a guard at high noon on a gravel road without being noticed", bats bullets out of the air with his sword like he was swatting flies, shall I continue? "
Well done..
#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiquidSnakeZero said:
None of this means he can beat Snake-Eyes. The parts underlined are wrong, by the way...
#32 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL
Check out this thread 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mgs-snakes-vs-team-dc-mu/403888/#16

#33 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

snake wins  i think that the video in the snake vs afro Samurai thread is better but snake would kill snake eyes  

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" You haven't mentioned a single thing here that Snake Eyes hasn't or couldn't do. Snake Eyes is not merely some ninja, he is THE ninja, the greatest ninjutsu master and most dangerous man in his respective universe. Being peak human doesn't count for much when you face an opponent who is a bullet-timer that has flipped a tank under duress, survived a helicopter exploding in his face at point blank range, had a jeep flip over on top of him and just kept fighting, swung his sword so fast that it burst into flames, shatters concrete with his fists, can "Sneak up on a guard at high noon on a gravel road without being noticed", bats bullets out of the air with his sword like he was swatting flies, shall I continue? "
How about the time he caught up to a speeding motorcycle on foot?
#35 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Gray Fox was holding back
and Snake Eyes can do everything Gray Fox an times 100

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" Gray Fox was holding back and Snake Eyes can do everything Gray Fox an times 100 "
Didn't Gray Fox purposely lower his stats so Snake could contend with him?
#37 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" Gray Fox was holding back and Snake Eyes can do everything Gray Fox an times 100 "
Didn't Gray Fox purposely lower his stats so Snake could contend with him? "
He did..it was in a dev diary in PSM 
#38 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" He did..it was in a dev diary in PSM  "
I thought it was in the briefings or something.
#39 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Batosaims7 said:
" He did..it was in a dev diary in PSM  "
I thought it was in the briefings or something. "
It might of been..I learned it from a diary though...
#40 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake wins. 

(Incidentally, I never said which Snake wins. Therefore, no matter who wins, I will be right.)
#41 Posted by Lunacyde (18655 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" You haven't mentioned a single thing here that Snake Eyes hasn't or couldn't do. Snake Eyes is not merely some ninja, he is THE ninja, the greatest ninjutsu master and most dangerous man in his respective universe. Being peak human doesn't count for much when you face an opponent who is a bullet-timer that has flipped a tank under duress, survived a helicopter exploding in his face at point blank range, had a jeep flip over on top of him and just kept fighting, swung his sword so fast that it burst into flames, shatters concrete with his fists, can "Sneak up on a guard at high noon on a gravel road without being noticed", bats bullets out of the air with his sword like he was swatting flies, shall I continue? "
How about the time he caught up to a speeding motorcycle on foot? "
Haha I mentioned that earlier in this thread :) Or how about him chopping wood outside in a blizzard with his shirt off while the other character is bundled up like an Eskimo lol.
#42 Posted by ProdicalAk47 (95 posts) - - Show Bio
@LiquidSnakeZero:  Snake-Eyes is the Greatest infiltrator, bested the Best marksmen in his universe, Zartan, Storm Shadow, Major Bludd, all of Gi Joes greatest shooters is beat by Snake-Eyes, gun, sword or fist he wrecks everything. Metal GEar? Plz Snake-Eyes wrecks Transformers in like 3 panels.
Grey Fox would be destroyed by Snake-Eyes aswell, he just as fast as Grey Fox normally. With one of his presicion slashes he tears Grey Fox suit up.
#43 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @LiquidSnakeZero said:
You haven't mentioned a single thing here that Snake Eyes hasn't or couldn't do. Snake Eyes is not merely some ninja, he is THE ninja, the greatest ninjutsu master and most dangerous man in his respective universe. Being peak human doesn't count for much when you face an opponent who is a bullet-timer that has flipped a tank under duress, survived a helicopter exploding in his face at point blank range, had a jeep flip over on top of him and just kept fighting, swung his sword so fast that it burst into flames, shatters concrete with his fists, can "Sneak up on a guard at high noon on a gravel road without being noticed", bats bullets out of the air with his sword like he was swatting flies, shall I continue? "
QFT