• 169 results
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Ninja Snake Eyes, not cammando. Who wins?

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By lboy

Snake Eyes.

wickedragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wickedragon

Post Deleted.

wickedragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wickedragon

Iron Fist wouldn't know the fight was on before he slumped over dead from poisoned tea.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Static Shock

I don't know about this one... Confused.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt  Online

Iron Fist...will be dead the instant the fight starts.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Clutch

Iron Fist.Curbstomp.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"Iron Fist.Curbstomp."

I don't know about that either...

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Clutch

Iron Fist is damn premier martial artist,more agile then Snake Eyes.Not to mention Faster,and stronger.

He wont even use his damn Chi powers and stomp a hole in Snake eyes.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Ironfist

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Slinger

Clutch says:

"Iron Fist.Curbstomp."
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"Iron Fist is damn premier martial artist,more agile then Snake Eyes.Not to mention Faster,and stronger.He wont even use his damn Chi powers and stomp a hole in Snake eyes."

Snake Eyes is a master martial artist in his own right as well. Do you have anything to prove that Iron Fist is faster, more agile, and stronger than Snake Eyes?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People are callin curbstomp without knowing a thing about Snake Eyes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Vance Astro says:

"People are callin curbstomp without knowing a thing about Snake Eyes."

Tell me about it. Saying that this is a curbstomp only shows people's bias toward the character.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Clutch

Vance Astro says:

Well then show something!

@Static-

Stronger

Agility

Bullet dodging to the point where he's just moving his body a fraction of an inch between shots:

Faster

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Post Deleted.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Vance Astro says:
Well then show something! @Static- Stronger Agility *Bullet dodging to the point where he's just moving his body a fraction of an inch between shots:* Faster "

First of all your posting pics of feats you do not know if Snake Eyes can't do and second of all you are assuming this is all good writing.And the scan involving the Thing...is old as hell,I'm sure you are aware of the Thing's power upgrade.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Clutch

Vance Astro says:

"Clutch says:
"Vance Astro says:
Well then show something! @Static- Stronger Agility *Bullet dodging to the point where he's just moving his body a fraction of an inch between shots:* Faster "

First of all your posting pics of feats you do not know if Snake Eyes can't do and second of all you are assuming this is all good writing.And the scan involving the Thing...is old as hell,I'm sure you are aware of the Thing's power upgrade."

I know full well what Snake Eyes is capable of.How he hell do you "assume" its good writing..thats a matter of opinion.Yeah the scan is old as hell,but Iron Fist has an upgrade as well.

Dont use bad writing as an excuse.And if you can prove in comics what Snake eyes can do,we might have a fight.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Clutch

Static Shock says:

"Nice scans, but I don't think Iron Fist outclasses Snake Eyes that greatly. I find them equal in everything except for the chi channeling abilities. Everything that you shown, besides the first scan, Snake Eyes is capable of. Despite that ability that Iron Fist possesses, he can still lose. So, you really haven't showed me anything."

They are in no way shape or form on the same level.Snake Eyes cannot take on the wrecking crew.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Nice scans, but I don't think Iron Fist outclasses Snake Eyes that greatly. I find them equal in everything except for the chi channeling abilities. Everything that you shown, besides the first scan, Snake Eyes is capable of. Despite that ability that Iron Fist possesses, he can still lose. So, you really haven't showed me anything.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Clutch says:
"Vance Astro says:
First of all your posting pics of feats you do not know if Snake Eyes can't do and second of all you are assuming this is all good writing.And the scan involving the Thing...is old as hell,I'm sure you are aware of the Thing's power upgrade."
I know full well what Snake Eyes is capable of.How he hell do you "assume" its good writing..thats a matter of opinion.Yeah the scan is old as hell,but Iron Fist has an upgrade as well. Dont use bad writing as an excuse.And if you can prove **in comics** what Snake eyes can do,we *might* have a fight. "

What do you mean how do you assume good writing...I don't know how to explain it any clearer than that,it's pretty straight forward.I never said that the writing I'm saying your assuming that what your being shown are feats that Iron Fist is actually capable of.I was baiting you...for a certain response,I wasn't actually saying the writing was bad.But,your still missing the point...your comparing what Iron Fist can do to nothing because you haven't shown you know what Snake Eyes can do...got any Snake Eyes scans?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"I know full well what Snake Eyes is capable of.

Have any showings?

Yeah the scan is old as hell,but Iron Fist has an upgrade as well.

Yeah, but he still has a limit to how often he can use his Chi.

And if you can prove **in comics** what Snake eyes can do,we *might* have a fight. "

Even if nothing is being shown on Snake Eyes, what you have shown doesn't prove that Iron Fist is superior to him.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Clutch

Static Shock says:

"Clutch says:

Have any showings?

And if you can prove **in comics** what Snake eyes can do,we *might* have a fight. "

Even if nothing is being shown on Snake Eyes, what you have shown doesn't prove that Iron Fist is superior to him."

He dosent have a Limit.The chi he taps into is a like a body of water that he draws energy from,its not just limited to his own any longer.

@Vance-How are you asking me for scans?You two are saying how badass he is.You want a scan go to Gambler's page and look at the bottom.How do you prove your point?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Clutch

Static Shock says:

"Clutch says:
"They are in no way shape or form on the same level.Snake Eyes cannot take on the wrecking crew."

How so? Just because Iron Fist took on the Wrecking Crew doesn't mean anything and it doesn't mean that he's on another level past Snake Eyes. Hell, Iron Fist was defeated by Black Panther. So, what's are you saying? Spider-Man defeated the X-Men single-handedly, but got his @$$ handed to him by Morlun. So.... Your point....?"

Have you seen the Whole Black Panther vs Fist fight?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"They are in no way shape or form on the same level.Snake Eyes cannot take on the wrecking crew."

How so? Just because Iron Fist took on the Wrecking Crew doesn't mean anything and it doesn't mean that he's on another level past Snake Eyes. Hell, Iron Fist was defeated by Black Panther. So, what's are you saying? Spider-Man defeated the X-Men single-handedly, but got his @$$ handed to him by Morlun. So.... Your point....?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Static Shock says:
"Clutch says:
Have any showings?
Even if nothing is being shown on Snake Eyes, what you have shown doesn't prove that Iron Fist is superior to him."
He dosent have a Limit.The chi he taps into is a like a body of water that he draws energy from,its not just limited to his own any longer. @Vance-How are you asking me for scans?You two are saying how badass he is.You want a scan go to Gambler's page and look at the bottom.How do you prove your point?"

Please direct me to the post where I said Snake Eyes was badass,in fact direct me to the post where I even made a case for Snake Eyes.I'm asking to back your arguement up.Your showing feats that Iron Fist has done but it means nothing if you don't know that Snake Eyes can do the same things.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clutch
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

Have you seen the Whole Black Panther vs Fist fight?"

Yes. I even have the issue for it. Iron Fist fell first. Defeated.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Clutch

Static Shock says:

"Clutch says:
"He dosent have a Limit.The chi he taps into is a like a body of water that he draws energy from,its not just limited to his own any longer.

There is a limit to his Chi. It's just that it's been upgraded recently.

Clutch says:

How are you asking me for scans?You two are saying how badass he is."

You're the one who said that he was nothing compared to Iron Fist, when you clearly don't a thing about him. No one said that Snake Eyes was bad@$$, let alone say that he would win. You're putting words in our mouth.

"

Where does it say that?

Prove me wrong!Show me how much you know instead of trying to say what I dont know.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"All your doing is pointing out faults in an argument.I posted scans,you call them "bad writing". Iron fist wins,thats the end of the story.You can Say i dont back that up,but at some point your going to have to pick a winner and not try to nit pick at sh!t.
" />http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401926&pagenumber=1"

Again your putting words in my mouth.I never said the writing was bad.Your talking about nit picking and were asking you to backup your argument.It sounds like your dodging the fact we know you don't know anything about Snake Eyes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Static Shock says:
"Clutch says:
" He dosent have a Limit.The chi he taps into is a like a body of water that he draws energy from,its not just limited to his own any longer.
There is a limit to his Chi. It's just that it's been upgraded recently. Clutch says:
You're the one who said that he was nothing compared to Iron Fist, when you clearly don't a thing about him. No one said that Snake Eyes was bad@$$, let alone say that he would win. You're putting words in our mouth. "
Where does it say that? Prove me wrong!Show me how much ***you*** know instead of trying to say what I dont know. "

Your the one who is saying it's a curbstomp...not saying,juss sayin.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"He dosent have a Limit.The chi he taps into is a like a body of water that he draws energy from,its not just limited to his own any longer.

There is a limit to his Chi. It's just that it's been upgraded recently.

Clutch says:

You're the one who said that he was nothing compared to Iron Fist, when you clearly don't a thing about him. No one said that Snake Eyes was bad@$$, let alone say that he would win. You're putting words in our mouth.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"Iron fist wins,thats the end of the story.You can Say i dont back that up,but at some point your going to have to pick a winner and not try to nit pick at sh!t.

How does Iron Fist win?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Clutch

Vance Astro says:

"Clutch says:
"All your doing is pointing out faults in an argument.I posted scans,you call them "bad writing". Iron fist wins,thats the end of the story.You can Say i dont back that up,but at some point your going to have to pick a winner and not try to nit pick at sh!t.
" />http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401926&pagenumber=1"

Again your putting words in my mouth.I never said the writing was bad.Your talking about nit picking and were asking you to backup your argument.It sounds like your dodging the fact we know you don't know anything about Snake Eyes."DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SNAKE EYES TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT A CURBSTOMP?

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Clutch

Heres the deal.

Ive read Iron Fist and looked at every respect thread he has,I know what he is capable off.Snake eyes on the other hand not so much...I have read maybe two books,and no I dont have scans,but from what I seen he is NOTHING compared to Rand.And that makes this a Curbstomp.

Now you two say its not,you must have some reason or proof.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Clutch says:
Again" />http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401926&pagenumber=1"
Again your putting words in my mouth.I never said the writing was bad.Your talking about nit picking and were asking you to backup your argument.It sounds like your dodging the fact we know you don't know anything about Snake Eyes."
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SNAKE EYES TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT A CURBSTOMP? "

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING TO SAY IT IS? I asked you like 6 times already and you haven't answered.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Clutch

Static Shock says:

"Clutch says:
">Where does it say that?Prove me wrong!Show me how much ***you*** know instead of trying to say what I dont know."

From Marvel Database:

Iron Fist Punch: By summoning his chi and focusing it into his hand, he can draw upon the superhuman energy derived from the heart of the mystic serpent Shou-Lao and make his fist inhumanly powerful and superhumanly resistant to injury and pain. This "iron fist" technique does not involve a physical transformation of any kind, simply a psychic channeling of concentrated natural energy. With his fist in this state, Iron Fist can shatter wood and brick, deform steel, and punch his opponents with extraordinary concussive force without sustaining injury to himself. The act of summoning and using his chi for the iron fist technique mentally drains him afterward, and it can take him any period up to an entire day to recover before he can use it again.

Hence, a limit.

Using his Chi is something that he cannot do anytime he wants. When used, it physically and mentally drains him to the point where he can't use it for a while...."

That isn't current.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Heres the deal. Ive read Iron Fist and looked at every respect thread he has,I know what he is capable off.Snake eyes on the other hand not so much...I have read maybe two books,and no I dont have scans,but from what I seen he is NOTHING compared to Rand.And that makes this a Curbstomp. Now you two say its not,you must have some reason or proof."

Your making a claim...we're not.We are only asking to back up your statement that it's a curbstomp.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

">Where does it say that?Prove me wrong!Show me how much ***you*** know instead of trying to say what I dont know."

From Marvel Database:

Iron Fist Punch: By summoning his chi and focusing it into his hand, he can draw upon the superhuman energy derived from the heart of the mystic serpent Shou-Lao and make his fist inhumanly powerful and superhumanly resistant to injury and pain. This "iron fist" technique does not involve a physical transformation of any kind, simply a psychic channeling of concentrated natural energy. With his fist in this state, Iron Fist can shatter wood and brick, deform steel, and punch his opponents with extraordinary concussive force without sustaining injury to himself. The act of summoning and using his chi for the iron fist technique mentally drains him afterward, and it can take him any period up to an entire day to recover before he can use it again.

Hence, a limit.

Using his Chi is something that he cannot do anytime he wants. When used, it physically and mentally drains him to the point where he can't use it for a while....

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Clutch

Vance Astro says:

What do you know about him?Lets see it.

Nice scans, but I don't think Iron Fist outclasses Snake Eyes that greatly. I find them equal in everything except for the chi channeling abilities. Everything that you shown, besides the first scan, Snake Eyes is capable of. Despite that ability that Iron Fist possesses, he can still lose. So, you really haven't showed me anything.

Show me where he can do all of this.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SNAKE EYES TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT A CURBSTOMP?"

You're putting the battle in Iron Fist's favor without considering (or even knowing) what Snake Eyes is all about. So, you cannot say it's a curbstomp... Even if we don't know a thing about him. That's bias.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"Heres the deal.Ive read Iron Fist and looked at every respect thread he has,I know what he is capable off.Snake eyes on the other hand not so much...I have read maybe two books,and no I dont have scans,but from what I seen he is NOTHING compared to Rand.And that makes this a Curbstomp.Now you two say its not,you must have some reason or proof."

OK, you read two books. That's not enough to say that Iron Fist is better.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"That isn't current."

But, he still has a limit to how often he can use it. You mean to tell me that he can use the Iron Fist as many times as he wants? I'm definitely not believing that. It wouldn't make sense.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clutch

Static Shock says:

"Clutch says:
"That isn't current."

But, he still has a limit to how often he can use it. You mean to tell me that he can use the Iron Fist as many times as he wants? I'm definitely not believing that. It wouldn't make sense."

My mistake...we are talking about the Iron Fist,nah he can't use more then three times without rest.But the use of his chi extends so he can use it to charge an item,heal,augment etc.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Damn, I was just about to go to bed too. I can get some scans of Snake Eyes. I'll be back

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Clutch

Gambler says:

"Damn, I was just about to go to bed too. I can get some scans of Snake Eyes. I'll be back"

Finally.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Clutch says:

"Vance Astro says:
Show me where he can do all ofthis. "

Are we going to make it 7 times you've dodgeed the question of what you know about Snake Eyes.I'm not making a case for him,i'm asking you for the 3rd time to back up your claim with evidence that you know that Snake Eyes is far below Iron Fist's physical level.If I say the Hulk beats Superman because he can lift 100 tons..not knowing Superman can lift 100,000..even if nobody tells me of this feat,i'm still wrong because I have no proof that Superman can't lift 100 tons or over.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock

Clutch says:

"Show me where he can do all of this."

Got a huge collection of G.I. Joe comics, but no scanner. Even if I told you what he has done, it wouldn't mean anything. But, still, doesn't mean that this is a curbstomp.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Clutch

Vance Astro says:

"Clutch says:
"Vance Astro says:
Show me where he can do all ofthis. "

Are we going to make it 7 times you've dodgeed the question of what you know about Snake Eyes.I'm not making a case for him,i'm asking you for the 3rd time to back up your claim with evidence that you know that Snake Eyes is far below Iron Fist's physical level.If I say the Hulk beats Superman because he can lift 100 tons..not knowing Superman can lift 100,000..even if nobody tells me of this feat,i'm still wrong because I have no proof that Superman can't lift 100 tons or over."

Im dodging?I just posted a link to a thread where you can see way more scans for yourself of why its a curbstomp.

Im doing exactly what you're doing.Your dodging.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"Damn, I was just about to go to bed too. I can get some scans of Snake Eyes. I'll be back"

It's about time you showed up. LOL.