• Morals are off but they are in character
  • All gadgets and weapons are allowed
  • Deadpool has no healing factor
  • Bane has venom but his supply can be cut off

The fight takes inside a huge gladiatorial style arena

#2 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#3 Posted by never give up (9559 posts) - - Show Bio

You put certain characters at a disadvantage.

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16289 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the fact some of these characters have been severely handicapped in some cases Deathstroke wins. If Deadpool had his healing factor he'd probably win this.

#5 Posted by Dreadpool10 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins.

#6 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#7 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry what no healing factor yet deathstroke keeps his minor one?! either way deadpool curb stomps. I have facts if you want to argue ;)

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic: Deadpool curbstomps without his healing factor?

Are you high?

#9 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: no but thanks for the worries, no one give deadpool enough credit he can litrally jump out of the 4th wall and rewrite himself or his foe. he does that and tanks it.

#10 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by DarkRaiden (6963 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke takes it with or without Deadpool having his healing factor.

#12 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: no he has and he can, deadpool kills the marvel universe he breaks out and kills the writers. then rewrites him self into other novels.

#13 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic: Unless stated otherwise the characters in battles are to be considered that of the mainstream continuity.

So unless the OP @ninjas4321 would like to intervene, we can only assume this is 616 Deadpool.

#14 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: which is exactly the same that's what he can do that's the point, and if its 616 deadpool then he's also a herald of galactus and can die regardless of healing factor because of his girlfriend death ;) game over for anyone who messes with the pool

#15 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: which is exactly the same that's what he can do that's the point, and if its 616 deadpool then he's also a herald of galactus and can die regardless of healing factor because of his girlfriend death ;) game over for anyone who messes with the pool

Deadpool is not a herald of Galactus

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade -- All day.

#17 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: he is he had the power cosmic and the infinity gauntlet, and the rules say everything goes for gadgets and weapons except his healing factor so he has everything else he needs so that's game set and match

#18 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic:

which is exactly the same that's what he can do that's the point

Alright, first of all; are you 5 years old? You're barely comprehensible.

No, they are not the same.

I've just briefly flipped through a few pages of Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe, I can't seem to find the part where DP breaks out and kills the writers, mind giving me the scan?

Not that it matters, of course, since it's a completely different universe and not canon to the mainstream at all.

he's also a herald of galactus

Where does it say that it's Herald Deadpool?

and can die regardless of healing factor because of his girlfriend death ;)

Right, so how is he gonna win after Deathstroke shoots his head off and he can't heal?

game over for anyone who messes wth the pool

*Fanboy alert*

#19 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@sirnicktheepic said:

I believe he used to be, for about 5 minutes.

#20 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

this isn't just a question of deadpool vs deathstroke (if it was deadpool would curb stomp), its a fight of the greatest warriors in their set divisions and while deathstroke is one of the best here he will also be fighting others. so will deadpool but he will teleport everywhere until slade and co tier and then he goes for the kill. besides snake eyes can handle slade in h2h. so the fight would end with snkae eyes vs slade slade wining via his minor healing factor and then deadpool uses everything for a bloody over kill curbstomp.

#21 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@sirnicktheepic said:

I believe he used to be, for about 5 minutes.

I know he was, but currently he isn't

#22 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: death wont let him die so healing or not he will have a bullet hole in his head then he teleports and takes off slade head with his adamantium katanas. oh and at the end of kills the marvel universe he is behind the writers ready to kill. and yes im a fan boy because this is a website for fanboys/fangirls to face off.

#23 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: death wont let him die so healing or not he will have a bullet hole in his head then he teleports and takes off slade head with his adamantium katanas. oh and at the end of kills the marvel universe he is behind the writers ready to kill. and yes im a fan boy because this is a website for fanboys/fangirls to face off.

You're serious aren't you?

#24 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I am I love deathstroke but because deadpool is such a bullshit character (like lobo there for fun) you cant compare them yes slade might be smarter but deadpool doesn't need a healing factor because off all his other powers and abilities.

#25 Posted by SheenLantern (6471 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirnicktheepic said:

You're serious aren't you?

I think I'm about to pass out.

#26 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

and yea h he was a herald for 5 mins but that five mins classes as a power now.

#27 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I am I love deathstroke but because deadpool is such a bullshit character (like lobo there for fun) you cant compare them yes slade might be smarter but deadpool doesn't need a healing factor because off all his other powers and abilities.

I.... I'm just done.

#28 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

so deadpool victory deathstroke fanboys cant fight back, DEADPOOOLLLLLLL ETERNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!