#1 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes: "I've spoken before in the comics, you know."

#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

What the...

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

......

wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
#4 Posted by Snake Eyes (99 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Snake Eyes: "I've spoken before in the comics, you know.""
......................
#5 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"......
wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant.
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant."
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. 
#7 Edited by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant."
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. "
Your argument = "So what if Spiderman is able to dodge bullets, it's Punisher firing the gun."

No, when you argue against consistency and blatant character capabilities, that's what the PIS rule is for. So stop whining, Punisher can't shoot Spiderman. Wolverine can't hit Quicksilver, Hulk can't beat Superman, Naruto doesn't move faster then sound, and Naruto can't beat Alucard.
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant."
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. "
Your argument = "So what if Spiderman is able to dodge bullets, it's Punisher firing the gun."

No, when you argue against consistency and blatant character capabilities, that's what the PIS rule is for. So stop whining, Punisher can't shoot Spiderman. Wolverine can't hit Quicksilver, Hulk can't beat Superman, Naruto doesn't move faster then sound."
Okay, this is basically deja vu again. Vance already made a case for the Punisher tagging Spiderman with his gun, so i'm not going to bother to step in seeing as your not inclined to believe anything that is said and just rules everything out as PIS. I was making a point earlier that if Punisher can tag Spideraman then MC could do the same. But the fact of the matter is, you never made a case for Master Chief or Spiderman. You completely disregarded everything, irrelevant to the thread, and made a troll comment. 

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (89666 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone loses.

Moderator
#10 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant."
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. "
Your argument = "So what if Spiderman is able to dodge bullets, it's Punisher firing the gun."

No, when you argue against consistency and blatant character capabilities, that's what the PIS rule is for. So stop whining, Punisher can't shoot Spiderman. Wolverine can't hit Quicksilver, Hulk can't beat Superman, Naruto doesn't move faster then sound."
Okay, this is basically deja vu again. Vance already made a case for the Punisher tagging Spiderman with his gun, so i'm not going to bother to step in seeing as your not inclined to believe anything that is said and just rules everything out as PIS. I was making a point earlier that if Punisher can tag Spideraman then MC could do the same. But the fact of the matter is, you never made a case for Master Chief or Spiderman. You completely disregarded everything, irrelevant to the thread, and made a troll comment. 

"
  Do feel free to use the quote option. I simply must have an example.
#11 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm..... Since this is a spite thread, I wonder if it will be locked.

#12 Posted by Snake Eyes (99 posts) - - Show Bio

............

#13 Posted by Static Shock (49106 posts) - - Show Bio
Snake Eyes said:
"............"

LOL.