What the...

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oldmagic

wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
Snake Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Snake Eyes
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Snake Eyes: "I've spoken before in the comics, you know.""
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
oldmagic said:
"......
wow...you call me a troll and yet, here you are being a fcking hypocrite. Wait a fcking go. 
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant."
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. 
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
oldmagic said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
"
No, trolling is when you adamantly believe Punisher can shoot Spiderman. And want Naruto to beat Alucard because you're sick of Alucards invulnerability. I made a thread out of pure satire, you just don't say anything relevant."
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. "
Your argument = "So what if Spiderman is able to dodge bullets, it's Punisher firing the gun."

No, when you argue against consistency and blatant character capabilities, that's what the PIS rule is for. So stop whining, Punisher can't shoot Spiderman. Wolverine can't hit Quicksilver, Hulk can't beat Superman, Naruto doesn't move faster then sound, and Naruto can't beat Alucard.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
"
wow....how is that a troll when it actually happened in the comics? Again, as i said, you are basically believing what you want to hear and disregard anything else as PIS. "
Your argument = "So what if Spiderman is able to dodge bullets, it's Punisher firing the gun."

No, when you argue against consistency and blatant character capabilities, that's what the PIS rule is for. So stop whining, Punisher can't shoot Spiderman. Wolverine can't hit Quicksilver, Hulk can't beat Superman, Naruto doesn't move faster then sound."
Okay, this is basically deja vu again. Vance already made a case for the Punisher tagging Spiderman with his gun, so i'm not going to bother to step in seeing as your not inclined to believe anything that is said and just rules everything out as PIS. I was making a point earlier that if Punisher can tag Spideraman then MC could do the same. But the fact of the matter is, you never made a case for Master Chief or Spiderman. You completely disregarded everything, irrelevant to the thread, and made a troll comment. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Everyone loses.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
oldmagic said:
"
LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"oldmagic said:
"......
"

No, when you argue against consistency and blatant character capabilities, that's what the PIS rule is for. So stop whining, Punisher can't shoot Spiderman. Wolverine can't hit Quicksilver, Hulk can't beat Superman, Naruto doesn't move faster then sound."
Okay, this is basically deja vu again. Vance already made a case for the Punisher tagging Spiderman with his gun, so i'm not going to bother to step in seeing as your not inclined to believe anything that is said and just rules everything out as PIS. I was making a point earlier that if Punisher can tag Spideraman then MC could do the same. But the fact of the matter is, you never made a case for Master Chief or Spiderman. You completely disregarded everything, irrelevant to the thread, and made a troll comment. 

"
  Do feel free to use the quote option. I simply must have an example.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

Hmmmm..... Since this is a spite thread, I wonder if it will be locked.

Snake Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Snake Eyes

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1