owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

2 rounds for our Men in Black.

In both rounds, Black Panther is the current de-powered version, and Snake Eyes is whichever comic-book version you consider to be the best (Marvel/IDW/Devil's Due). He is NOT the movie or TV show Snake Eyes.

Round 1: Pure H2H. Neither one has any weapons. BP does not have the claws on the end of his gloves. They are in character and fighting for fun to see who is the best. Both have watched a 30-minute video on the other's fighting style, but have no other prep. Fight is in a large empty concrete swimming pool that has been converted into a skate park. Win through KO or incapacitation. Who wins?

Round 2: Epic Speed/Weapon/Strategy Extravaganza: They are in an empty high school basketball stadium in Sierra Gordo. They both start off weaponless. Each one stands under a different one of the two basketball hoops. In the center of the court is a wooden table with a number of weapons on it.

The weapons are: 1 katana and 1 wakizashi, 2 throwing knives, 2 bowie knives, a packet of 20 throwing stars, 1 kusari-gama, 2 semi-automatic pistols (1 clip each), 4 hand grenades, 2 smoke grenades, 2 flash grenades, 1 bow with 20 arrows, 1 M-40 sniper rifle with laser scope and telescopic sight (1 clip), and 1 M-4 assault rifle (1 clip).

Neither fighter has any kind of body armor or any other equipment.

They start below their respective nets, and start running at the same time.

Who gets to the table first?What weapons do they take (be realistic--they can only take as many weapons as they can realistically hold, and especially as many as they can realistically pick up knowing that the other is bearing down on them)? Do they both run toward the table, or does one or both perhaps run elsewhere in the stadium to fight from the shadows?

Both believe the other to be an enemy agent, so they are both willing to kill. Win through any means. In this case, they have no prep or knowledge of the other.

Who wins, and HOW?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Chibio

Interesting thread. If it's the depowered Black Panther version then Snake Eyes wins this one, maybe even without much effort at all. Did you read the comics? That guy is a beast, it's not even funny anymore! I would expect Snake Eyes to run towards the table, grab the katana and the rifle and then kick the table to the ground and hide behind it, while I would expect Black Panther to hide in the shadows, since he would try to take out Snake Eyes without killing him, but Snake Eyes is not the usual cannon fodder Black Panther was facing recently, so he would go down for sure, especially because Snake Eyes would have the potential to be one of Marvels most skilled street levelers!

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Chibio: Thanks. I think depowered BP is still pretty impressive, but I tend to lean towards Snake Eyes in pure H2H, he's made of pure win.

In the table-arena fight, I could see either one going for the shadows. I thought maybe Snakes would go for the shadows, BP is perhaps more aggressive in his personality and thus more likely to just go straight on to the weapons. But I would also guess that Snake Eyes is a bit faster, and could get a weapon first if he wanted to.

I don't read the current GIJoe, but my brother does, and he keeps me in the loop.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

I'll take Snake-Eyes. He's had better showings without powers than Black Panther currently has without powers.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

round 1 snake eyes wins. He is really fast...He is known for speed blitzing people before they can't react to his speed and catching a guy while he is on a motor cycle. Those are the biggest instances I know sanke eyes from. I think it would be a good fight though. Round 2 sanke eyes will win for the same reasons as round 1 he is just so fast. I think he would grab a katana and I think t'challa can last a little bit with snake eyes when he has a blade but not long.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts

Snake-Eyes in both rounds.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By EpitomeofCool

snake eyes wins against depowerd panther...