I figured this had been done too...
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Perfect Cell

Batman will still beat Snake Eyes. Batman is as smart as Cobra Commander and as skilled at fighting like Snow Strom. So Batman wins.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Snow storm...what the heck are you talking about...do you know anything about GI. Joe?....obviously not...

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Perfect Cell said:
"Batman will still beat Snake Eyes. Batman is as smart as Cobra Commander and as skilled at fighting like Snow Strom. So Batman wins."

LOL

Now we know you don't know this.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
Lunacyde said:
"Snow storm...what the heck are you talking about...do you know anything about GI. Joe?....obviously not..."
Fine Shadow Strom.

And for your information, the LAST time I watched GI Joe was in 1986. I have the whole collection, yes; but they are in VHS format which VCRs are irrelevant at this day of age. So yea, I thank you for blaming me for bad memory.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Storm shadow dude.....wow lol.....even on the second try you didnt get it.....maybe you should research both combatants before saying anything rash...anyways Batman is extremely tough and it'd be a good fight but Snake Eyes is faster and has a lot more lethal weaponry....and he is no slouch in combat  strategy either.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell
Lunacyde said:
"Storm shadow dude.....wow lol.....even on the second try you didnt get it.....maybe you should research both combatants before saying anything rash...anyways Batman is extremely tough and it'd be a good fight but Snake Eyes is faster and has a lot more lethal weaponry....and he is no slouch in combat  strategy either."
Well, then I'm suffering sever memory lose then. I still think Batman would pull it off because.. well he's Batman!
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

You see I respect you man lol....i was just playing around...but seriously I cant stand when people use the "because he is batman" logic....its anti-logic lol.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Perfect Cell
Lunacyde said:
"You see I respect you man lol....i was just playing around...but seriously I cant stand when people use the "because he is batman" logic....its anti-logic lol."
Well logically, any one of them can win. And both of them can result to a loss as well. Snake Eyes, is indeed a great fighter & he's a well ballenced strategic tactician too, just as Batman is. It would be up to the observer to choose the victor at this point, but if that observer is me; I would choose Batman simply because he battles more powerful foes than the ones known in GI Joe. Other than just that; Snake Eyes has chances of winning as well.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

haha its kool....Snake Eyes pretty much tears up the entire Cobra forces all the time lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Batman. Even without prep time, he has more on his plate to win than Snake Eyes does.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Static Shock said:

"Batman. Even without prep time, he has more on his plate to win than Snake Eyes does."

Just wondering how so?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

Intelligence. Fighting skills. Gadgets.

Snake Eyes is a beast, but I don't think he's as good a fighter as Batman is. He also not as smart either. Then, Batman has his utility belt with him. Snake Eyes has guns and a sword, which has never been a problem for Batman.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ego

snake eyes is probably as good a fighter as dead pool. but is dead pool able to beat batman?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
Ego said:
"snake eyes is probably as good a fighter as dead pool. but is dead pool able to beat batman?"

I wouldn't be able to compared the two.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Intelligence definately goes to Batman. Snake Eyes is by no means dumb but doesnt match up to Batman in intelligence. As far as fighting skills I dont know...I would not say that Batman is a more skilled fighter than Snake Eyes altho I think it is very close. Gadget wise yes Batman has more gadgets, but Snake Eyes has more lethal weaponry and he is a MASTER at using all of it.

As far as Snake Eyes and Deadpool...Snake Eyes is head and shoulders above in martial arts skills, speed, and reflexes, but lacks the healing and teleportation powers Deadpool has.

I love all three characters and they all have thier strengths and weaknesses.

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By The 502 Kid

snake eyes has a black belt n multiple fighting styles he would beat deadpool pretty quick

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Intelligence. Fighting skills. Gadgets.

Snake Eyes is a beast, but I don't think he's as good a fighter as Batman is. He also not as smart either. Then, Batman has his utility belt with him. Snake Eyes has guns and a sword, which has never been a problem for Batman."

Normal people with guns and swords arent too much for Batman, but this is one of the most skilled martial artisits and killers in the entire multiverse....I dont see batman pulling anything out of his utility belt that Snake Eyes cannot handle. Plus dont forget usually snake eyes has knives, throwing weaponry and grenades at his disposal.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ego

is snake eyes blind? then we should compare him to deardevil. but i still think he's better.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

No Snake Eyes is mute...he doesnt talk....he is not blind

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ego

oh ic

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

anyways I think he can take anything Batman can dish out without some major prep time.

kevin88wk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kevin88wk

snake eyes is really well trained but batman's was trained for 7 years and is extremely skilled so im gonna go with batman 

IamV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By IamV
@kevin88wk said:
snake eyes is really well trained but batman's was trained for 7 years and is extremely skilled so im gonna go with batman 
I know this is slightly old but i couldn't resist,  if bats has been training for 7 years, snake has this fight, if we're going by  Resolute, snake has been training since he was a teenager, and he knows how to kill someone in 7 steps, let alone knockout
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By SpidermanWins

Snake Eyes has trained since childhood. Every movement is practically at his automatic disposal. To put in an understandable way- what have you done that long every hour of your life? Eat? Breathe? Watch TV? Hopefully running for the sake of the obese population... anyway cruel jokes aside its as easy as that. He barely has to think about his next move. Snake Eyes beats Bruce out of skill alone.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Ego said:
snake eyes is probably as good a fighter as dead pool. but is dead pool able to beat batman?
Maybe if he buckled down.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jojjimbo

Good fight, Batman wins.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By Superskrull86

Bats

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MKF30

With no prep, Batman could be in trouble here...Snake Eyes is a hell of a fighter, and extremely agile, you see the stuff he did in the movie? Crazy....

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By dernman

I will go with Batman for the hard win.

I will make one point yes Snake Eyes has guns but this is morals off and the only thing stopping Batman from using a gun was his morals.

anthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By anthol

Batman with incredible ease. He's better in all categories.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Stronger

@Static Shock said:

Batman. Even without prep time, he has more on his plate to win than Snake Eyes does.
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MyronLee26

Why do people always bring up prep-time with Batman? It's kinda annoying. LOL

But I wouldnt know what to say because I dont know much about Snake Eyes.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RisingBean

I'd vote for Snake Eyes myself.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By terry2012

Snake Eyes for the win

kenobi26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh...you think darkness is your ally...?"

I'll preface this with a few things:

1. I think Batman is a GREAT character. He's not the "hero", he's the anti-hero, and he's also just a regular guy who relies on his brains, his convictions, his enduring spirit, and prefers to outsmart his opponent.

2. The two men we're talking about here are flip sides of the same coin. Each suffered a tragic loss of their family, each disappeared from society to remake himself and become stronger than before, and each has his own set of values and honor.

This being said, it's not easy to pick a clear winner, and it's just as difficult once we start throwing in all of these "versions" of our favorite hero (or anti-hero). There seem to be as many incarnations and origin stories about one as the other, so which do we follow?

For the purposes of what I'm about to write, I'm using the Chris Nolan/Frank Miller version of Batman - the one who doesn't dodge laser beams and automatic fire, doesn't make constructs to take on Superman, and certainly isn't the "master of 127 forms of martial arts" (pause for laughter). I'm talking about the cool vigilante who swoops out of the darkness to rescue a hapless victim from a gang of thugs, or the man who uses gadgets and obfuscation to to wage his war on the criminal underworld and make himself an "icon" - more than a man. This is the batman I know and grew up with - a man who could bleed and feel pain, but would keep going despite, to get the job done.

Martial Prowess:

I keep reading about all of these fantastic "powers" batman has. He can lift/throw 1000 lbs easily, break steel walls with his fists, has an intellect far surpassing the world's finest scientists, knows every conceivable fighting style in the world...things like that. Let me say this about that: It's impossible for a human being - even one with superior physical strength or intellect - to pull off some of these things. I can stomach a Wolverine-style healing ability through some genetic mutation of the body, or even wall crawling through a similar mutation, hell...I'll even go way out on a limb and say that superheroes with "steel-hard" skin is..."acceptable"...but a human man MASTERING 127 forms of martial arts is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Let's say he even has a PERFECT eidetic memory - able to memorize moves by seeing them once or twice - and that it only takes him a year (pause for laughter) to MASTER a martial art...that puts him somewhere in the realm of 140 years old if he started as a teen. I don't take issue with super powers, but I do with reality. Unless he invented an immortality serum and a Delorean....I'm going to say that is not credible.

Snake Eyes (according to his file card and the comics) has mastered some 12 styles of fighting/martial arts - which is pretty damned impressive. I would say that it would be completely possible for Bruce Wayne to have done the same over the years, I suppose, but here's another annoying facet of the Batman character - when did he become a ninja? Oh that's right, in the early 80's when Frank Miller suddenly got a "hard on" for ninjas and slapped "ninja" on the bios of our favorite characters (see Wolverine, Batman, Daredevil and some others) It's annoying. Snake Eyes was the original "ninja" - fully ninja-trained at a legit ninja clan compound, and the whole works - but all of a sudden, everyone (including the milk man) is a ninja now.

Batman is a brawler. Period. He has a myriad of training from many areas, and combines them into his own "style" (if you'd call it that). He moves in quick, takes a group of punks out with some quick strikes to important spots, then returns to the shadows - that's totally his move. He's not interested in flashy kicks or fluid movements - he's about getting the job done and immobilizing guys quick. That's just who batman is. What he's not is a mysterious assassin, with a whole range of serious ninja killing techniques and weapons in his repertoire. Sure, he's borrowed and adapted the assassin's weapons and tricks - improving on many of them to suit his needs - but again, he has a "style" to adhere to. He uses subterfuge, the darkness, sleight of hand, cunning...all of that to defeat his enemy and strike fear into their hearts.

Snake Eyes is a different machine, and going up against him head to head...is just a bad idea for the caped crusader. He's more on par with say...Wolverine (though less hack and slash or brutal) - he's a graceful killer, with a hundred ways to paralyze or kill an opponent. I've read a few people comparing batman's sword skills to Snake Eyes'...which is laughable. Snake Eyes leans more towards the mystic and old secret techniques of the forgotten masters - like the death palm that shatters internal organs (watch GIJOE RESOLUTE on the "seven steps to the sun" moves he destroys SS with). He was taught by two venerable masters in a long tradition of martial arts, not a mercenary who stumbled into a temple in the mountains.

Snake Eyes takes it in up close hand to hand.

GADGETS/WEAPONRY

As far as Batman's arsenal of smoke bombs, batarangs, and other devices meant to confuse or stun a foe - Snake Eyes would be well-acclimated to them all. There would be no swinging down out of the darkness to surprise him or any snare that he wouldn't be well-aware of. Most of his gadgets were inspired by his ninja origins - Snake wouldn't be surprised by any of it. I laugh each time I see some reference to Batman's "preparation" time and setting up "snares".

I suppose he could run him over with the "car", but where's the sport in that? And who says Snake wouldn't have already wired it to blow sky high before he knew what hit him? Snake Eyes (as I've seen some others post here) has access to the latest military hardware and has been trained in the use of all NATO and WARSAW PACT firearms since the days of Nam. In fact, while Bruce was crying over his expensive Armani sweater away at college, Snake was running with his Spec Forces LRRP group in the jungles of southeast Asia (just as an aside) BEFORE he found his way to the Arishikage clan. He was already a badass, and then returned to fight in spec forces groups a full-fledged ninja, gets his entire face burned off in a copter crash, and finishes the mission anyway, carrying Scarlett from the wreckage. Oh wait, I know Batman had some gas poured on him a couple times...but his face is still there and he didn't get right back up - he called for Alfred to help him (Snake Eyes doesn't have an Alfred of a Robin to save his ass all the time).

Also, there's the small matter of the guns. Snake carries them. he has no compunctions or misguided morality about shooting someone in the face. Up close or from 1000 yards away. While I've seen Batman knock the guns out of the hands of some nickel and dime punks and even some "soldier" types, this is Snake Eyes. I don't give a damn what kind of "kevlar" he's wearing (which everyone thinks is some kind of armor on par with Iron Man lol), Snake would shoot him in his exposed mouth (great design by the way, Bruce), or maybe just thrust a katana in his eye socket.

Snake Takes it on weaponry and gadgets too. Bruce really has nothing in his belt to confuse, stun, blind, or incapacitate Snake, and Snake is usually packing some heavy hardware and a few grenades.

INTELLECT

Okay, here's where Bruce Wayne redeems himself - as he always does. When the chips are down and his spine has been busted, or he's gotten beaten to a pulp by a gorilla man, Batman picks himself back up and broods at his computer for hours, thinking of a way to overcome his foe. It's what he does! If we were to see a real match-up with Snake and Batman, I think round one would go to Snake and he hands Bats a royal Arashikage-style asskicking - complete with death touch turning his organs to soup, broken ribs, and possibly a demolished batmobile (from the c4 he planted there). He crawls back to his cave, Alfred brings him some soup, he does some meditative healing from his League of Shadows days (or knows a guy who knows a guy who teaches him the Snake Eyes technique), and then he brings up every file on Snake Eyes that he can. he studies him for days, maybe contacts a guy who knows a guy who knows Storm Shadow, or digs up some ancient lost "technique" that even Snake doesn't know....and then he goes back with a plan.

Snake Eyes is no dummy. He's very clever, streetwise, very zen, and a step above most guys in a fight or strategy, but he's not Bruce Wayne. I see him going back after him with a solid edge or a "win quick" plan that's a one-shot, hail-mary play, and it pays off as it always does for the Batman. Maybe he lures him onto common ground, unarmed, and he applies the funky chicken death touch counteracting move up close...or maybe he finds a noxious poison that even Snake Eyes' training and body control skill can't flush from his system and overpowers him.

A win for Bruce in this category, and probably how the story would play out. Quite possibly, each man would earn the other's respect in the end as they part ways, and nobody gets killed (most likely), and we have a 1-1 draw in the fight between the two. In the end, it's a popularity contest, and Batman can't "lose" - as we all know.

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep snake eyes would win, assuming comic book versions and no PIS bat factor.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Snake Eyes would win.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers