• 59 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MonsterStomp

@lukehero: He doesn't know the Bat Family he just believes they're terrorists. Its not really up to Snake to engage into hand to hand, Cassie will take care of that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By mickey-mouse

@monsterstomp: He would have to know at least basic knowledge of them...Maybe the thread maker can clear this up? Oh thread maker? Does he have basic knowledge of them...Other wise how does he know all of their members? Isn't the fact that the Batfamily has excellent gear and H2H common knowledge in the DC universe?

@lunacyde

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah but Snake Eyes doesn't exist in DC. And the OP was pretty clear.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake could possibly clear it. For what it's worth Chuck Dixon wrote both characters at one point and has said that Snake and Bats are equals.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By ComicStooge

Bruce beats him.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56 Lunacyde  Moderator

@monsterstomp:

I wouldn't say 80% of his fights are only sword fights. Snake actually utilizes a variety of equipment moreso than most characters. He uses his Uzi extensively, as well as his knife. I can even bring up a good number of times he utilizes grenades and explosives, and throwing weapons though these instances are rarer than the sword/Uzi/knife.

As for his knowledge since I didn't specify, he knows that the threats generally increase as the gauntlet progresses and that the second half of matches will be extremely difficult. That is all that he knows.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@monsterstomp: On one hand a tired and bruised Snake means Bruce has an advantage. On the other hand he is going to have to either kill Snake-Eyes, knock him unconscious, or break every bone in his body because that is the only way he's going to stop him. That is Snake-Eye's thing... He doesn't quit, he never relents, he will keep coming back at you and he never gives up. After surviving a helicopter crash and losing his face/voice shielding Scarlett from the explosion he carried her out of the wreckage with his body on fire and then he refused to get medical attention demanding to continue the mission. Then while recovering he got blown up again, was told if he didn't rest his face/voice would be or irrepairable forever, but when his team was in trouble he decided to go in and save them against doctors orders. At that point he hitched a ride in a plane, jumped out of the plane without a parachute over 100 ft off the ground while flying 300+ mph and landed on the hard desert ground and immediately got up and stormed the enemy base eventually being lit on fire again and then tackled the big bad down an elevator shaft and climbed out victorious.

I'm noticing a recurring pattern with characters called "Snake."

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: To be honest, I've never seen Snake utilize his gear other than his sword in a 1v1 fight. He barely does it against fodder. I can pull out numerous scans from his ongoing series to prove this. Slice and Dice, Tomo, Storm Shadow (granted they don't really want to kill each other).

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 8