User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nice scans..Gambler.However..I think an Impact of a hadouken would have proven to be a problem for Storm Shadow in the above situations.In a closed area..you can't just dodge a hadouken..you have to be able to take it.The explosion could cause the roof to cave in..all types of after effects.Chun-Li's Kiko-Sho which is weaker than that blew 4-5 cars right off a parking lot."
"Hadouken!" (Poof, he's gone"
"
How long does it take him to teleport..is it instantaneous? "

Your guess is as good as mine. To me its like the old school Ninja vanishing act with the smoke pellets. The Hadouken is far from instantaneous as well. What I think is being overlooked (in my opinion) is that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aren't going to stand in front of Ryu and Ken and trade blows. Snake Eyes is actually more commando/ninja so weapons are going to be a major part of his offensive strategy. Storm Shadow is old school ninja. This means he's going to use shadows, vanishing tricks, misdirection, everything that makes a Ninja a Ninja. Ryu and Ken may be stronger, but I think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow truimph them both in Martial Arts skill.

"
OK....
1.I'm sure Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow won't just stand in front of Ken and Ryu and trade blows but...they can be flushed out of hiding.
2.Ken and Ryu have both dealt with Ninjas before....Ryu almost killed Geki and Ken defeated Vega who's speed and agility trumps both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes...Vega can damn near fly.I have seen him bounce of a wall into german suplexing his opponent several times without touching the ground.
3.Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow trump Ken and Ryu on skill? I don't know about that...Ryu has spent his entire life in training...so he doesn't have to use the hadou for extra power..it's possible that there is just better showings of the skills that Snake Eyes and SS have because they don't have so much power behind them.
"
1. They can. But they can also utilize it to perfection
2. Vega is a pussy and really should have killed Ken. But like all villains in Street Fighter they loose cause they start dicking around and smiling an sh!t.
3. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have both spent their entire lives training as well. They could have better showings because they don't have extra powers to fall back on so their skills are perfected.

1. There are showings of Snake Eyes performing Superhuman feats. i just need to dig em up
"
LMFAO Gambler...
1.I posted a scan of Ryu in this thread planting a hadouken in the chest of Bison...which he did just as soon as Bison appeared from teleporting.Bison's teleports are instantaneous....He is from one place to another as soon as he thinks it.
2.When Ken fought Vega (in the comics which is canon to SF storyline) it was actually Ken who was dickin around and had his attention elsewhere during the fight because Vega had hurt his wife purposely during the fight.
3.I don't know enough to say though that either is a better fighter than Ryu or Ken.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

"He is a legend - his name whispered under the breath of a thousand enemies: SNAKE-EYES"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
""He is a legend - his name whispered under the breath of a thousand enemies: SNAKE-EYES""
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
You didn't even know that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have mystic abilities."
Of course I did....they aren't on the same level as Ken and Ryu in terms of power though....
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell
caption
caption
caption
caption
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By oldmagic

Not that great. Ryu could blow that away with his hadouken. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Not that great. Ryu could blow that away with his hadouken. "
That isn't the point...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Ghostshell
oldmagic said:
Tell me you knew Storm Shadow was capable of something like that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
Could he possibly throw this?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By oldmagic
Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
Tell me you knew Storm Shadow was capable of something like that."
Tell me you knew Ryu could easily blow them away with his blasts before posting this?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
Could he possibly throw this?"
I dont know to be honest.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Gambler bro do you own all these comics? I am jealous I have been trying to colllect but I am in the middle of nowhere with no money and no comic store nearby

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Ghostshell
oldmagic said:
"Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
Tell me you knew Ryu could easily blow them away with his blasts before posting this?"
I'll tell you that you believe that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@ Gambler...that is still an amazing feat.I had no idea he could do something like that.I have seen Snake Eyes do some powerful stuff but nothing like what Storm Shadow just did....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Lunacyde said:
"Gambler bro do you own all these comics? I am jealous I have been trying to colllect but I am in the middle of nowhere with no money and no comic store nearby"
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes have been two of my favorite characters since I was a kid. (and yeah I have some comics :P)
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By oldmagic
Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
"Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
Tell me you knew Ryu could easily blow them away with his blasts before posting this?"
I'll tell you that you believe that."
I very much believe it to be true, otherwise i wouldn't have asked you that specific question. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
"Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
This thread is hilarious...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"@ Gambler...that is still an amazing feat.I had no idea he could do something like that.I have seen Snake Eyes do some powerful stuff but nothing like what Storm Shadow just did...."
Me either.

To be honest I think we all know that the smart money is on Ryu and Ken. I just like playing devils advocate
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
"Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:
I very much believe it to be true, otherwise i wouldn't have asked you that specific question. "
I don't think it matters whether Ryu could blow it away or not....
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By oldmagic
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"@ Gambler...that is still an amazing feat.I had no idea he could do something like that.I have seen Snake Eyes do some powerful stuff but nothing like what Storm Shadow just did...."
Me either.

To be honest I think we all know that the smart money is on Ryu and Ken. I just like playing devils advocate"
I think Ken would be beaten. But Ryu won't be. 
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Ghostshell

lmao anyway. Its been fun.

Peace Vance

Peace Hardtisty or however you use to spell it ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Me either.

To be honest I think we all know that the smart money is on Ryu and Ken. I just like playing devils advocate"
Well if you hadn't...this would have gone nowhere.It's obvious people here don't know much about any of the characters in this battle.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Gambler bro do you own all these comics? I am jealous I have been trying to colllect but I am in the middle of nowhere with no money and no comic store nearby"
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes have been two of my favorite characters since I was a kid. (and yeah I have some comics :P)"
I am also a HUGE fan but for some strange reason my parents would never let me get comics....only now that I am out on my own in college can I get them and now I have no money, no car, and no comic book store within 20 miles....haha besides I spent all the money I did have on Essential Moon Knight Vol. 1 and 2 right before I left 4 college.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Lunacyde said:
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes have been two of my favorite characters since I was a kid. (and yeah I have some comics :P)"
I am also a HUGE fan but for some strange reason my parents would never let me get comics....only now that I am out on my own in college can I get them and now I have no money, no car, and no comic book store within 20 miles....haha besides I spent all the money I did have on Essential Moon Knight Vol. 1 and 2 right before I left 4 college.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Swagga Boy

I dont :(

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Swagga Boy

the comic book store is in Manhatten but I'm very lazy :( at times

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"lmao anyway. Its been fun.

Peace Vance

Peace Hardtisty or however you use to spell it ;)"
LOL he slipped one in before he left...LMFAO @ Hardtisty....
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I do Vance believe it or not....but I don't have scans or specific Issue #s to go off of and prove anything...all I have is memory

This is always my problem in debates. I know what they can do and I tell people but no ones belives you unless you have proof and I do not own the comics (yet anyways) and I do not know which specific ones these feats can be attributed to.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Swagga Boy

bye

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By oldmagic
Lunacyde said:
"I do Vance believe it or not....but I don't have scans or specific Issue #s to go off of and prove anything...all I have is memory

This is always my problem in debates. I know what they can do and I tell people but no ones belives you unless you have proof and I do not own the comics (yet anyways) and I do not know which specific ones these feats can be attributed to."
here is a little secret. Google it. But this time, say something like for example character name first then...i'll just show you.              "Superman respect thread" 
Something like that. But replace superman name with whoever character you want and it would lead you to a respect thread with tones of proof provided by others. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Believe it or not i am smart enough to do that....but it only works with Mainstream comic book characters old magic......Snake Eyes and Megatron the two last debates I have had the most difficulty proving do not have respect threads with any kind of viable scans.

Check it out yourself and see if you can find a Snake Eyes respect thread with anyhting.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"I do Vance believe it or not....but I don't have scans or specific Issue #s to go off of and prove anything...all I have is memory

This is always my problem in debates. I know what they can do and I tell people but no ones belives you unless you have proof and I do not own the comics (yet anyways) and I do not know which specific ones these feats can be attributed to."
Well you might be one of very few who know anything about Storm Shadow or Snake Eyes.
You don't really need scans...if you can really explain an instance where Storm Shadow or Snake Eyes exhibited something notable more times than not at all people will take your word for it.I don't have all the SF scans..I have a few but I can recall things from the games or from the comics and manga and explain them in a way that let's people know I know what I am talking about.

As far as I can tell Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are crazy skilled and powerful for ninjas but Ryu and Ken have dealt with more powerful..more physically outlandish beings.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By oldmagic
Lunacyde said:
"Believe it or not i am smart enough to do that....but it only works with Mainstream comic book characters old magic......Snake Eyes and Megatron the two last debates I have had the most difficulty porving do not have respect threads with any kind of viable scans."
lol agreed however try other search engines like use yahoo or dogpile. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Believe it or not i am smart enough to do that....but it only works with Mainstream comic book characters old magic......Snake Eyes and Megatron the two last debates I have had the most difficulty porving do not have respect threads with any kind of viable scans."
lol agreed however try other search engines like use yahoo or dogpile. "
Neither of those work.Before I had SF scans I looked all over the internet..I found very few.I had to download the comics to get scans.I have a regular copy of all the SF Comics up to SFII but I don't want to mess my books up shoving them in a scanner.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:

Well you might be one of very few who know anything about Storm Shadow or Snake Eyes.
You don't really need scans...if you can really explain an instance where Storm Shadow or Snake Eyes exhibited something notable more times than not at all people will take your word for it.I don't have all the SF scans..I have a few but I can recall things from the games or from the comics and manga and explain them in a way that let's people know I know what I am talking about.

As far as I can tell Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are crazy skilled and powerful for ninjas but Ryu and Ken have dealt with more powerful..more physically outlandish beings.
"

Agreed....like I said even in the beginning I don't even necessarily say that SE and SS win....I was only irked by the fact that you assumed it would be such an easy victory for Ryu and Ken...now I think we both have learned a lot and I can rest happy knowing that lol...I can't wait to get to a comic store and have some cash to spend lol.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:

"

Agreed....like I said even in the beginning I don't even necessarily say that SE and SS win....I was only irked by the fact that you assumed it would be such an easy victory for Ryu and Ken...now I think we both have learned a lot and I can rest happy knowing that lol...I can't wait to get to a comic store and have some cash to spend lol."
I never assumed it would be easy for them...my only thing was that Ken and Ryu have handled people on their level and above so there is really no way they could lose.If you can catch someone who can read your mind,be intangible and teleport,you can catch a Ninja with enhanced abilities.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
Neither of those work.Before I had SF scans I looked all over the internet..I found very few.I had to download the comics to get scans.I have a regular copy of all the SF Comics up to SFII but I don't want to mess my books up shoving them in a scanner."
lol believe it or not, i read the entire SF comics by finding the comics through image of yahoo. It was online on another site.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:

"

Agreed....like I said even in the beginning I don't even necessarily say that SE and SS win....I was only irked by the fact that you assumed it would be such an easy victory for Ryu and Ken...now I think we both have learned a lot and I can rest happy knowing that lol...I can't wait to get to a comic store and have some cash to spend lol."
I never assumed it would be easy for them...my only thing was that Ken and Ryu have handled people on their level and above so there is really no way they could lose.If you can catch someone who can read your mind,be intangible and teleport,you can catch a Ninja with enhanced abilities."

You did say that they would get pounded into the dirt. I took that as meaning a relatively easy win for them.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
Neither of those work.Before I had SF scans I looked all over the internet..I found very few.I had to download the comics to get scans.I have a regular copy of all the SF Comics up to SFII but I don't want to mess my books up shoving them in a scanner."
lol believe it or not, i read the entire SF comics by finding the comics through image of yahoo. It was online on another site."
I don't believe you..I can't even give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone subscribe to those Marvel Digital comics?

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Swagga Boy

it does sound alittle crazy

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I tried it for G.I. Joe and one scan came up

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
lol believe it or not, i read the entire SF comics by finding the comics through image of yahoo. It was online on another site."
I don't believe you..I can't even give you the benefit of the doubt on that one."
 http://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fca.images.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dstreet%2Bfighter%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26xargs%3D0%26pstart%3D1%26b%3D43&w=756&h=1200&imgurl=www.tucoo.com%2Fcomic%2Fstreet_fighter_02%2Fimages%2FStreetFighter-002-12.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tucoo.com%2Fcomic%2Fstreet_fighter_02%2Fhtml%2Fimage14.htm&size=216.5kB&name=StreetFighter-002-12.jpg&p=street+fighter&type=JPG&oid=407741f7d5901ab2&no=52&tt=152,836&sigr=11ts2fai3&sigi=125avnap1&sigb=140oersrt
The site that led me there is japanese. So you have to figure out how to navigate on your own. I managed to do it so i read all the SF comics. Here is that link. 
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By oldmagic

It also has other comics as well. I can't remember but Witchblade is one of them. So have fun 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
I don't believe you..I can't even give you the benefit of the doubt on that one."
 http://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fca.images.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dstreet%2Bfighter%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21%26ei%3Dutf-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26xargs%3D0%26pstart%3D1%26b%3D43&w=756&h=1200&imgurl=www.tucoo.com%2Fcomic%2Fstreet_fighter_02%2Fimages%2FStreetFighter-002-12.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tucoo.com%2Fcomic%2Fstreet_fighter_02%2Fhtml%2Fimage14.htm&size=216.5kB&name=StreetFighter-002-12.jpg&p=street+fighter&type=JPG&oid=407741f7d5901ab2&no=52&tt=152,836&sigr=11ts2fai3&sigi=125avnap1&sigb=140oersrt
The site that led me there is japanese. So you have to figure out how to navigate on your own. I managed to do it so i read all the SF comics. Here is that link. 
"
There is only two comics on that site......
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By oldmagic

lol dude, there are all of them. Here are the rest of them

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97  Edited By Erik

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow melt into the shadows and assassinate Ryu and Ken from behind like the badass ninjas that they are.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

True dat.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow melt into the shadows and assassinate Ryu and Ken from behind like the badass ninjas that they are."
Unfortunately, not possible. These guys meditated to detect all forms of even the most subtle movements that comes too close to him. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Snake Eyes can sneak up on a man on a gravel road at high noon...I think he could at least get close enough to do some kind of damage b4 they notice him...SS is just as good.