• 187 results
#1 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes vs. Ken and Ryu in a battle inside an ancient Japanese burial tomb. It is dark inside and they see each other from all the way across a large torch-lit arena. Who wins?
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this is extremely bias so don't beat the hell out of me for it:

Snake Eyes kills them easily then kills Storm Shadow. Snake Eyes forever!

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's pure H2H then Ryu and Ken wins in a very bloody victory. If not and the ninja's are using weapons, ryu is screwed. 

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

I would disagree about the H2H comment

Snake Eyes is a master in 12 different fighting systems and Ninjitsu...he is the greatest martial artist in his Universe and he has shown superhuman speed, reflexes and agility.
Storm Shadow is very similar and second only to Snake Eyes

By bloody victory do you mean hard fought victory, or that Ryu and Ken would stomp them?

#5 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh jeez! You keep coming up with that 12 different fighting systems. Okay, so what if they have it? It doesn't matter weather they have one different fighting style or hundred. If this was Akuma fight against Snake eye, we both know who would win that one. And Akuma only knows two different types of martial arts and those two are a combination of other different martial arts in co-operated into one. 

Ryu would win this seeing as Snake Eye only goes for the kill. And Ryu is a close second to Akuma only. Akuma even said that he was close to losing after the match ended up in a draw. Allot of people underestimate the character Ryu for that. This was also when Akuma destroyed the island and disappeared. Ryu and Ken would win but it won't be easy. 
#6 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad oldmagic. Shame on you.

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Bad oldmagic. Shame on you."
what? lol
#8 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Snake Eyes. So, bad oldmagic.

#9 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Oh jeez! You keep coming up with that 12 different fighting systems. Okay, so what if they have it? It doesn't matter weather they have one different fighting style or hundred. If this was Akuma fight against Snake eye, we both know who would win that one. And Akuma only knows two different types of martial arts and those two are a combination of other different martial arts in co-operated into one. 

Ryu would win this seeing as Snake Eye only goes for the kill. And Ryu is a close second to Akuma only. Akuma even said that he was close to losing after the match ended up in a draw. Allot of people underestimate the character Ryu for that. This was also when Akuma destroyed the island and disappeared. Ryu and Ken would win but it won't be easy. 
"
Yes. But you cannot deny that Snake Eyes is an amazing martial artist....maybe not on Akuma's level but awesome nonetheless.
#10 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

How do we know Akuma us better? What if Snake Eyes is better than Akuma? Then that means Ryu is done.

#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"How do we know Akuma us better? What if Snake Eyes is better than Akuma? Then that means Ryu is done."
Well for one, Akuma killed Bison
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Ryu have dealt with guns and swords even rocket launchers when they face Shadowloo so Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are going to get pounded in the dirt.

#13 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ken and Ryu have dealt with guns and swords even rocket launchers when they face Shadowloo so Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are going to get pounded in the dirt."

Your ignorance astounds me....Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are not merely incompetent footsoldiers for Shadowloo....they are some of the most dangerous killers in the known universe.

I wouldnt have said anything if you would have simply said that they lose, but you said they get stomped and that isnt even close to reality.
#14 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"How do we know Akuma us better? What if Snake Eyes is better than Akuma? Then that means Ryu is done."
Well for one, Akuma killed Bison"

How do we know that Snake Eyes couldn't kill Bison? Why can't he?
#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for one, Bison is a powerful martial artist bar none and he has phyco powers. 

#16 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Well for one, Bison is a powerful martial artist bar none and he has phyco powers. "

I donno I havent seen enough feats to agree...yet anyway.
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"oldmagic said:
"Well for one, Bison is a powerful martial artist bar none and he has phyco powers. "

I donno I havent seen enough feats to agree...yet anyway."
You don't exactly run an organization with top level martial arts contenders and Segat as your right hand man while yourself as the strongest. Remember, Bison prided himself as being the strongest in the organization and around the world. He could fly, teleport and has other various techniques to outwit and outfight almost any opponent. 
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Ken and Ryu could beat the Shadow Storm Snake Eyes team... but it will be a good battle
#19 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm taking Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes for the hell of it.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ken and Ryu have dealt with guns and swords even rocket launchers when they face Shadowloo so Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are going to get pounded in the dirt."

Your ignorance astounds me....Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are not merely incompetent footsoldiers for Shadowloo....they are some of the most dangerous killers in the known universe.

I wouldnt have said anything if you would have simply said that they lose, but you said they get stomped and that isnt even close to reality."
Your ignorance astounds me...Shadowloo isn't incompotent foot soldiers.Balrog,Vega,Sagat,and Bison's Dolls are highly trained warriors.Bison's Dolls have the use of Psycho energy and know all the moves of the the Street Fighter characters from Bison's intell
Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are Ninjas...very skilled ninjas but they can't take what Ken and Ryu can dish out.
#21 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to know your reasoning oldmagic. I want to know how you can say the best martial artist in one universe is in no way competition for the best martial artist in the next. That doesn't make sense to me.

#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"I really want to know your reasoning oldmagic. I want to know how you can say the best martial artist in one universe is in no way competition for the best martial artist in the next. That doesn't make sense to me."
well for one, Bison has Phyco powers and Snake Eye doesn't. Thats the difference 
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Sh#ts on Bison
Sh#ts on Adon
This isn't even the whole rock..were only seeing a part of it
SHORYUKEN!
The blood puddle
Defeating Master Retsu as a child
#24 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

Well depends if Bison knew Snake Eyes was comming.

In an old file on Snake Eyes it says he can sneak up on a man at high noon on a gravel road.

#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

Well depends if Bison knew Snake Eyes was comming.

In an old file on Snake Eyes it says he can sneak up on a man at high noon on a gravel road.

"
You do realize Bison has mind powers. lol he would know regardless. 
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Ken and Ryu win.

#27 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because you have mind powers doesnt mean you are omniscient.

#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Just because you have mind powers doesnt mean you are omniscient."
Not implying that at all. Just making a point. 
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are we talking about Bison again?

#30 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
(Storm Shadow) Dodging machinegun fire at point blank range
Sick reflexes and agility
More agility
#31 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"I really want to know your reasoning oldmagic. I want to know how you can say the best martial artist in one universe is in no way competition for the best martial artist in the next. That doesn't make sense to me."
well for one, Bison has Phyco powers and Snake Eye doesn't. Thats the difference "
Actually Snake Eyes has mystic powers of his own. In the comics he can do some crazy sh!t. He has taken control of people by staring at them for example.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice scans..Gambler.However..I think an Impact of a hadouken would have proven to be a problem for Storm Shadow in the above situations.In a closed area..you can't just dodge a hadouken..you have to be able to take it.The explosion could cause the roof to cave in..all types of after effects.Chun-Li's Kiko-Sho which is weaker than that blew 4-5 cars right off a parking lot.

#33 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
(Storm Shadow) Dodging machinegun fire at point blank range
Sick reflexes and agility
More agility
"
And Snake Eyes is supposed to be even better than Storm Shadow....thanks Gambler ive been trying to find scans.
#34 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nice scans..Gambler.However..I think an Impact of a hadouken would have proven to be a problem for Storm Shadow in the above situations.In a closed area..you can't just dodge a hadouken..you have to be able to take it.The explosion could cause the roof to cave in..all types of after effects.Chun-Li's Kiko-Sho which is weaker than that blew 4-5 cars right off a parking lot."
"Hadouken!" (Poof, he's gone"
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nice scans..Gambler.However..I think an Impact of a hadouken would have proven to be a problem for Storm Shadow in the above situations.In a closed area..you can't just dodge a hadouken..you have to be able to take it.The explosion could cause the roof to cave in..all types of after effects.Chun-Li's Kiko-Sho which is weaker than that blew 4-5 cars right off a parking lot."
"
How long does it take him to teleport..is it instantaneous? 
#36 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

in SF IV, Ryu and Akuma were fighting each other on inhuman levels. 

#37 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio

its not an enclosed space Vance it is a shadowy, torch-lit, open arena inside a massive burial tomb.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"in SF IV, Ryu and Akuma were fighting each other on inhuman levels. 

"
Good Post..
#39 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Still think Snake Eyes.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"its not an enclosed space Vance it is a shadowy, torch-lit, open arena inside a massive burial tomb."
What? The very first scan Gambler posted looks enclosed to me....
#41 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
How long does it take him to teleport..is it instantaneous? "

Your guess is as good as mine. To me its like the old school Ninja vanishing act with the smoke pellets. The Hadouken is far from instantaneous as well. What I think is being overlooked (in my opinion) is that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aren't going to stand in front of Ryu and Ken and trade blows. Snake Eyes is actually more commando/ninja so weapons are going to be a major part of his offensive strategy. Storm Shadow is old school ninja. This means he's going to use shadows, vanishing tricks, misdirection, everything that makes a Ninja a Ninja. Ryu and Ken may be stronger, but I think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow trump them both in Martial Arts skill.

#42 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

Your guess is as good as mine. To me its like the old school Ninja vanishing act with the smoke pellets. The Hadouken is far from instantaneous as well. What I think is being overlooked (in my opinion) is that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aren't going to stand in front of Ryu and Ken and trade blows. Snake Eyes is actually more commando/ninja so weapons are going to be a major part of his offensive strategy. Storm Shadow is old school ninja. This means he's going to use shadows, vanishing tricks, misdirection, everything that makes a Ninja a Ninja. Ryu and Ken may be stronger, but I think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow trump them both in Martial Arts skill.

"
Doubt it. Not when Ryu faced Akuma, who's reaction speed, agility, strength and skill far surpasses Snake Eye. Ryu is a major threat here. Look at the video. He throws Akuma dozens of feet in the air, which Akuma suddenly comes back with that kick of his, defying the laws of nature. Ryu and Akuma punches each others fist so hard, an auro of shock wave releases. Nothing but pure power. 
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

Your guess is as good as mine. To me its like the old school Ninja vanishing act with the smoke pellets. The Hadouken is far from instantaneous as well. What I think is being overlooked (in my opinion) is that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aren't going to stand in front of Ryu and Ken and trade blows. Snake Eyes is actually more commando/ninja so weapons are going to be a major part of his offensive strategy. Storm Shadow is old school ninja. This means he's going to use shadows, vanishing tricks, misdirection, everything that makes a Ninja a Ninja. Ryu and Ken may be stronger, but I think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow truimph them both in Martial Arts skill.

"
OK....
1.I'm sure Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow won't just stand in front of Ken and Ryu and trade blows but...they can be flushed out of hiding.
2.Ken and Ryu have both dealt with Ninjas before....Ryu almost killed Geki and Ken defeated Vega who's speed and agility trumps both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes...Vega can damn near fly.I have seen him bounce of a wall into german suplexing his opponent several times without touching the ground.
3.Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow trump Ken and Ryu on skill? I don't know about that...Ryu has spent his entire life in training...so he doesn't have to use the hadou for extra power..it's possible that there is just better showings of the skills that Snake Eyes and SS have because they don't have so much power behind them.
#44 Edited by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:

"
How is this even close to being evidence? Akuma even takes time to hold Ryu, talk some sh!t, then harmlessly throws him down. This isn't going to be the case in this battle. Its not going to be a wide open field where Snake Eyes and SS play the corny villain and underestimate their opponent simply to make the story better. Ryu's standing around making slow motion hand gestures while Akuma screams for five minutes lmao come on.
#45 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#46 Posted by Erik (32824 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, how do you know that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow can't do that stuff? You didn't even know that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have mystic abilities.

#47 Posted by Lunacyde (19129 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

"

Exactly
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:

"
How is this even close to being evidence? Akuma even takes time to hold Ryu, talk some sh!t, then harmlessly throws him down. This isn't going to be the case in this battle. Its not going to be a wide open field where Snake Eyes and SS play the corny villain and underestimate their opponent simply to make the story better. Ryu's standing around making slow motion hand gestures while Akuma screams for five minutes lmao come on."
LMFAO...it does show how fast Ryu is and how much power is in his attacks.
#49 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

Your guess is as good as mine. To me its like the old school Ninja vanishing act with the smoke pellets. The Hadouken is far from instantaneous as well. What I think is being overlooked (in my opinion) is that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aren't going to stand in front of Ryu and Ken and trade blows. Snake Eyes is actually more commando/ninja so weapons are going to be a major part of his offensive strategy. Storm Shadow is old school ninja. This means he's going to use shadows, vanishing tricks, misdirection, everything that makes a Ninja a Ninja. Ryu and Ken may be stronger, but I think Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow truimph them both in Martial Arts skill.

"
OK....
1.I'm sure Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow won't just stand in front of Ken and Ryu and trade blows but...they can be flushed out of hiding.
2.Ken and Ryu have both dealt with Ninjas before....Ryu almost killed Geki and Ken defeated Vega who's speed and agility trumps both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes...Vega can damn near fly.I have seen him bounce of a wall into german suplexing his opponent several times without touching the ground.
3.Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow trump Ken and Ryu on skill? I don't know about that...Ryu has spent his entire life in training...so he doesn't have to use the hadou for extra power..it's possible that there is just better showings of the skills that Snake Eyes and SS have because they don't have so much power behind them.
"
1. They can. But they can also utilize it to perfection
2. Vega is a pussy and really should have killed Ken. But like all villains in Street Fighter they loose cause they start dicking around and smiling an sh!t.
3. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have both spent their entire lives training as well. They could have better showings because they don't have extra powers to fall back on so their skills are perfected.

1. There are showings of Snake Eyes performing Superhuman feats. i just need to dig em up
#50 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"oldmagic said:

"
How is this even close to being evidence? Akuma even takes time to hold Ryu, talk some sh!t, then harmlessly throws him down. This isn't going to be the case in this battle. Its not going to be a wide open field where Snake Eyes and SS play the corny villain and underestimate their opponent simply to make the story better. Ryu's standing around making slow motion hand gestures while Akuma screams for five minutes lmao come on."
LMFAO...it does show how fast Ryu is and how much power is in his attacks."
Hahaha yeah I know. I'm under no illusions that Ryu and Ken aren't greatly above SE and SS in terms of power (and possibly speed).