#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes and Deadpool

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I wasa thinking.  They'd be a good team.  Silent Jay and Bob.

#4 Edited by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

u mean Jay and Silent Bob?

Anyways Snake Eyes skill as both a commando and a ninja is almost unparalleled and Daedpool has already proven he can defeat Taskmaster.

The Snake Eyes/ Deadpool team has the better weaponry and is more deadly.

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lol

Its been a looooooong night!  Sorry.

#6 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

haha it is ok I understand ....I feel the same way

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what Snake Eyes can do so I say Taskmaster and Batman for now.

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I don't know what Snake Eyes can do so I say Taskmaster and Batman for now."
I think Snake Eyes can take out Batman and Taskmaster gets pummeled by Deadpool.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio
Snake Eyes and Deadpool should win here in a very entertaining fight
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes is the best martial artist in the G.I. Joe Universe.

A Ninja master, black belt of 12 different fighting systems. Trained in mountaineering, underwater demo, jungle/desert and arctic survival, a NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms expert as well as an expert in the use of edged weapons. Snake-Eyes flawlessly combines both edged and small arms weapons in battle to become the fear of G.I.Joe.

He has taken on entire armies of Cobra Soldiers before. He is a better martial artist than batman and he is equipped with more deadly weapons and gear. 

Also Deadpool and Snake Eyes are both known to carry guns, and Batman and Taskmaster are not.

#11 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Snake Eyes and Deadpool should win here in a very entertaining fight
"
Thats what I say.
#12 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote team 2

#13 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

#14 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

Why?

"
#15 Posted by ArodtheSlayrod (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake-Eyes and Deadpool all the way, i agree that Snake-Eyes and Bats would fight and DP and TM, SE and DP over come their counter parts

#16 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
Also Deadpool and Snake Eyes are both known to carry guns, and Batman and Taskmaster are not."
So? Batman has excellent agility and Taskmaster copied the acrobatic ability of Daredevil & Spider-Man.
#17 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Lunacyde said:
Also Deadpool and Snake Eyes are both known to carry guns, and Batman and Taskmaster are not."
So? Batman has excellent agility and Taskmaster copied the acrobatic ability of Daredevil & Spider-Man."
Batman doesnt have good enough agility that in the middle of a H2H fight with Snake Eyes that if Snake Eyes pulls out his Uzi he will be able to dodge all the bullets
#18 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Lunacyde said:
So? Batman has excellent agility and Taskmaster copied the acrobatic ability of Daredevil & Spider-Man."
Batman doesnt have good enough agility that in the middle of a H2H fight with Snake Eyes that if Snake Eyes pulls out his Uzi he will be able to dodge all the bullets
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Lunacyde said:
Batman doesnt have good enough agility that in the middle of a H2H fight with Snake Eyes that if Snake Eyes pulls out his Uzi he will be able to dodge all the bullets"
How would Snake Eyes have the time and space to draw and Uzi?
#20 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

All he has to do is knock Batman off balance for a second....it doesnt take long to grab his gun and pull the trigger

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"All he has to do is knock Batman off balance for a second....it doesnt take long to grab his gun and pull the trigger"
How do we know Taskmaster isn't fighting Snake Eyes? 
Also if he gives Batman space...he's not shooting him.
#22 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake Eyes could take Taskmaster too...

What do you mean if he gives him space he is not shooting him?

#23 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

team one wins in a close fight  deadpool can heal team 2 cant snake eyes can also most likely fight either one of the men to a stand still

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Snake Eyes could take Taskmaster too...

What do you mean if he gives him space he is not shooting him?"
He's giving him room and time to dodge.
#25 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio

I said if Snake Eyes knocks him off balance...Batman will not be that far away and he will be falling over or not completely in control of his body meaning that it would be very difficult to dodge well aimed fire from an Uzi....Batman villains constantly underestimate and job ...Snake Eyes will not do either of these.

#26 Posted by Snake Eyes (101 posts) - - Show Bio

.....................     ;)

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I said if Snake Eyes knocks him off balance...Batman will not be that far away and he will be falling over or not completely in control of his body meaning that it would be very difficult to dodge well aimed fire from an Uzi....Batman villains constantly underestimate and job ...Snake Eyes will not do either of these."
how do you knock a master acrobat off balance?
#28 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has a healing factor unfairrrr

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Deadpool has a healing factor unfairrrr"
It didn't save him from losing to Bullseye or Daredevil.
#30 Posted by ArodtheSlayrod (15 posts) - - Show Bio

DP and SE are really close in there fighting styles so it wouldnt matter to much who Batman or Taskmaster was fighting..

While Batman and Snake-Eyes are in close quarters, given that these 2 are both martial art masters, he could shoot and fight Batman at the same time.  I would imagen him having his near unbreakable Katana drawn too, inwhich Snake-Eyes would have the range from distant and close quarters... he would have more weapons at his disposal too...

Deadpool and Taskmaster would go at it, but i think deadpools teleportion and HF will give him the advantage... its a long one but i think DP would come out the winner and after SnakeEyes and Batmans epic battle, DP and SE overwhelm him.

#31 Posted by Lunacyde (17842 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"I said if Snake Eyes knocks him off balance...Batman will not be that far away and he will be falling over or not completely in control of his body meaning that it would be very difficult to dodge well aimed fire from an Uzi....Batman villains constantly underestimate and job ...Snake Eyes will not do either of these."
how do you knock a master acrobat off balance?"
Just because someone is a master acrobat doesnt mean they can never be knocked off balance...if Snake Eyes got in a good shot he could knock Batman off balance or even better over.