#1  Edited By Hedatary

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Thor Force seems to be a Magic of a high level ... but Superman Prime isnt really weak to magic. Wow... I really dont know
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

wow....see this, i'm trying to prove a point. You don't know. Thats funny and you said Thor would easily beat Goku level4. Now...why is there so much contradiction going on?

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supertrooper117

i dont think SMP can beat thor, his magic is too powerful and as far as i know SMP doesnt have defenses against magic

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"wow....see this, i'm trying to prove a point. You don't know. Thats funny and you said Thor would easily beat Goku level4. Now...why is there so much contradiction going on?
"
There is No Contradiction. The fact is Superman Prime really isnt weak to magic cause he has been tested by characters in the DC Universe who use magic and he had no residual effects from it. But what magical beings has even tested Goku's resistence to magic ? We all know that Goku is insanely durable... but thats against Ki Energy Blasts. And since we have never seen Goku show any resistance against magic... its easy to say that Goku would be completely Vunerable to the Magic of Thor Force. 
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"wow....see this, i'm trying to prove a point. You don't know. Thats funny and you said Thor would easily beat Goku level4. Now...why is there so much contradiction going on?
"
There is No Contradiction. The fact is Superman Prime really isnt weak to magic cause he has been tested by characters in the DC Universe who use magic and he had no residual effects from it. But what magical beings has even tested Goku's resistence to magic ? We all know that Goku is insanely durable... but thats against Ki Energy Blasts. And since we have never seen Goku show any resistance against magic... its easy to say that Goku would be completely Vunerable to the Magic of Thor Force. "
babidi couldn't control vegeta with his magic.... Goku was able to survive garlic jrs. evil gas or mist or w.e..... umm buu was never able to turn him into cookie..... there not huge but they're examples but its something
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
There is No Contradiction. The fact is Superman Prime really isnt weak to magic cause he has been tested by characters in the DC Universe who use magic and he had no residual effects from it. But what magical beings has even tested Goku's resistence to magic ? We all know that Goku is insanely durable... but thats against Ki Energy Blasts. And since we have never seen Goku show any resistance against magic... its easy to say that Goku would be completely Vunerable to the Magic of Thor Force. "
babidi couldn't control vegeta with his magic.... Goku was able to survive garlic jrs. evil gas or mist or w.e..... umm buu was never able to turn him into cookie..... there not huge but they're examples but its something"
Hmm... the Babidi feat is not really a good feat to use.. since Babidi was able to control Vegeta using the Magic... that really doesnt show that Saiyans are resistant to magic at all.. and since Thor has the power to erase people using Thor Force.... this could mean big problems for Goku
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
babidi couldn't control vegeta with his magic.... Goku was able to survive garlic jrs. evil gas or mist or w.e..... umm buu was never able to turn him into cookie..... there not huge but they're examples but its something"
Hmm... the Babidi feat is not really a good feat to use.. since Babidi was able to control Vegeta using the Magic... that really doesnt show that Saiyans are resistant to magic at all.. and since Thor has the power to erase people using Thor Force.... this could mean big problems for Goku"
He wanted to be under that magic so he could bring out his evil side but he was always in control And babadi was so powerful mentally he could link to all the people in the earth through the mind wheres Prof. X needed the Crebero to do that. Babidi is very powerful.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Hmm... the Babidi feat is not really a good feat to use.. since Babidi was able to control Vegeta using the Magic... that really doesnt show that Saiyans are resistant to magic at all.. and since Thor has the power to erase people using Thor Force.... this could mean big problems for Goku"
He wanted to be under that magic so he could bring out his evil side but he was always in control And babadi was so powerful mentally he could link to all the people in the earth through the mind wheres Prof. X needed the Crebero to do that. Babidi is very powerful.
"
Babidi may be powerful. But Thor Force is a reflection of the power Odin had. I dont know if Babidi could recreate an entire planet like Thor did when he recreated Asgard using Thor Force... 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Wisppeons

this is turning into a DBZ debate >_<

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hedatary

Could SMP beat him

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By supertrooper117
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
Babidi may be powerful. But Thor Force is a reflection of the power Odin had. I dont know if Babidi could recreate an entire planet like Thor did when he recreated Asgard using Thor Force... "
babidi is no where near thor i was just giving examples of magic resistance
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hedatary

So no one knows the answer?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition
Hedatary said:
"So no one knows the answer?
"

what's the question again?  you keep bringing up saiyans so i just want to be sure we're not talking about them.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary
Apparition said:
"Hedatary said:
"So no one knows the answer?
"

what's the question again?  you keep bringing up saiyans so i just want to be sure we're not talking about them."
The battle between Thor and SMP
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

my choice would be thor

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Perfect Cell
Hedatary said:
"

LOL. You're such a Scheamer, Hedatary.

I might as well call you Dr. Doom... or the Joker

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Perfect Cell

Anyways, Superman Prime would be able to beat Thorforce. If Thorforce knocks Superman Prime into another dimention, Superman would just yell open a portal back just like Majin Buu did inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Trust me... I would rather Thor win this fight; but Superman was one of the few mortals worthy of grabing Majoir from Thor.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW

Doubt that very seriously

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hedatary

So no one knows the answer?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ego

superman is holding thors hammer and captain america's shild.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By brainiac 1.0
andromeda said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption
"

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Akira Overdrive

That sh!t aint cannon.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By One-Above-You
Akira Overdrive said:
"That sh!t aint cannon.
"
 Of course it's not canon. lol
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Akira Overdrive said:
"That sh!t aint cannon.
"

I know.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By One-Above-You
Akira Overdrive said:
"That sh!t aint cannon.
"
Cannon?
Cannon?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By brainiac 1.0
One-Above-You said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"That sh!t aint cannon.
"
Cannon?
Cannon?
"

LOL.
RageOfTheGods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RageOfTheGods

SMP

daYankee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daYankee

thor

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Thor...

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SeSAW
brainiac 1.0 said:
"andromeda said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption
"

"

No it aint Canon and its very stupid, and besides. THIS IS CLASSIC THOR NOT THORFORCE THOR. THOR WINZ 
DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#32  Edited By DATNIGGA

@Hedatary: What is Thor force? Ive heard of Odin force but what is it?