This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Smiley armed with Wrist Blades, Staff, and Caster.

C890.L has Heavy Machine Gun and Plasma Pistol

Battle in a Jungle and start 2 miles apart.

Both know they are hunting the other.

#2 Edited by jashro44 (20557 posts) - - Show Bio

What can the C890 do? From what I have seen Smiley is pretty impressive.

#3 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I have some feats. Be back in a sec.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL(S) DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD! THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT! JUST FLAG AND MOVE ON!

Thank You.

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

C890.L was the lead T-800 out of a 3 T-800 man group.

The Laser Gun of C890.L

C890.L kills a Resistnace guy while tanking the Pipe Bomb Blow out.

C890.L is the one in the Car chasing them.

C890.L uses Stealth, speed, and tactics to kill a whole police precent. He actually jumps over a ramming car and moved too fast for the cops to keep track of.

C890.L fights a Female T-800. He then repairs himself in a few short months.

C890.L vs Biker Gang after rebuilding itself into combat mode. Impressive showing of accuracy with Saw Blades!

C890.L vs Cops.

C890.L fights Mary, Dudly (Part Terminator), Sloan, and the Swat Teams of LA in one last hooray!

C890.L was a very Veteren T-800 and took out 3 out of 4 Resistance guys, and then competed with its own kind as well Mary, Dudly (the half Terminator) and Sloan.

Very talented bot indeed to survive 3 arcs.

#5 Posted by boschePG (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I know we are having a battle in another thread involving the Terminators but T890 wins this. What body signature is Smiley going to pick up from the t890? If Arnold can cloak himself in the mud, t890 will be invisible to infrared detection. Smiley blast are good but enough to do damage??? ALso, the gatling gun did do damage to Predator in the movie.

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7015 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I think Dachande (Broken Tusk) would have been a better match up.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: On the vision thing, Smiley's helm does have several Vision modes. Also the T-800 Models are only somewhat resistant to Plasma. Hence why the T-850 was made (T3) were the Hyper Allow was made more Plasma Proof.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Well, Smiley was one of the main best well known Comic Preds. In all seriousness, Smiley is by far the faster guy here. He also killed a Queen with just his wrist Blades and Combi Staff. A Hard task for any Predator.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7015 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Well to be fair. Dachande was like half dead for his entire appearance. But he was a beast nonetheless.

#11 Posted by laflux (15078 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I have some feats. Be back in a sec.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL(S) DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD! THERE IS NO REASON FOR IT! JUST FLAG AND MOVE ON!

Thank You.