Who is the smartest???

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Tevnoba

In what sense, there are a lot of ways to gauge intelligence.

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By angryvigilante

Well if they took a test that included all subjects who would have the highest score?

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By kagetaicho

High Evolutionary overall. Reed and Doom are about equal.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BIackFlash

Doom by a mile, there are few who can dare challage a prepared Dr Doom

High Evolutionary is highly skilled in biology and genetics, in a random encounter he would stomp these men and he can amp himself to Galactus levels.  
Reed with prep would be a challenge for Hi-Evo, Reed is a great deus ex machina character, he can bring all kinds of inventions that basically become polt devices to beat down bad guys. Reed has a vast knowledge of the sciences, chemical engineering, aeronautics, biochemistry, astronomy, nuclear physics, cosmology you name it....but Reed has always needed his team mates, he needs the Thing, Sue, Johnny helping  to fight a guy like Doom. Dr Doom basically knows just about everything Reed knows and he doesn't need team mates, Doom can beat Reed by his lonesome. Plus Doom has mastered one area that Reed's closed mind refuses to accept, the area of magic. Reed also is a poor fighter, back in the lab he's a great inventor but when it comes to the battle field Reed Richards is a klutz.  Reed deserves respect though because with prep he's a beast but if the science battle is getting too close to call then Victor Von Doom can always pull the magic attack and beat down Reed easy.

Dr Doom with prep can beat Celestials, Galactus and even provide a challenge to Pre Retcon Beyonder
Doom with a lot prep time could beat Mxy and Celestials, he is almost as deadly as Thanos with the IG

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Tevnoba

Reed is smarter than Doom and HE is smarter than Reed.

HE wins.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By "Colossus"

High Evolutionary's Brain is evolved 1million years beyond the human, brain nuff said........

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@BIackFlash said:
" Dr Doom with prep can beat Celestials, Galactus and even provide a challenge to Pre Retcon Beyonder Doom with a lot prep time could beat Mxy and Celestials, he is almost as deadly as Thanos with the IG " 

LOL, I don't think so!
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By "Colossus"

bump

whats doom greatest feat with prep?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By HolySerpent

Im bumping this because i really want to know who is the smartest. I personally belive HE> doom> reed.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
High Evolutionary.
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sideslash

HE>Reed>Doom.

For simple intelligence

HE>Doom>Reed

For a fight

kingpin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingpin1

Agreed

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a battle based on feats and CB logic then its obviously: Doom > Reed >= HE Just who's more intelligent probably: HE > Reed = Doom. Reed might be the slightest bit smarter but with Dooms cleverness and cunning manner of poise he's equaled out. His magic puts him above.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@Tevnoba said:

Reed is smarter than Doom and HE is smarter than Reed. HE wins.

Reed has been stated as the smartest guy on marvel earth. does HE not form a part of marvel earth??

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By *Void*

@Killemall said:

@Tevnoba said:

Reed has been stated as the smartest guy on marvel earth. does HE not form a part of marvel earth??

I always thought that because HE evolved himself beyond humanity you couldn't place him on the same level as other humans on earth. The only human who I saw being smarter or equal to HE was Dr.Doom because he was an expert in magic that rivaled Dr.Strange

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@*Void* said:

@Killemall said:

@Tevnoba said:

I always thought that because HE evolved himself beyond humanity you couldn't place him on the same level as other humans on earth. The only human who I saw being smarter or equal to HE was Dr.Doom because he was an expert in magic that rivaled Dr.Strange

• First part makes sense.
  • Second part actually puts Reed over HE doesnt it?? coz Reed was the smartest and doom was stated to the second smartest. There were 6 other names and 7th or 8th cant remember properly was Cho.
  • He has been outpunked by other, he was pretty much made a fool in Iron Man/ thor : God complex, but then you can say its because he was dedicated to create a new god .
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By *Void*

@Killemall said:

@*Void* said:

@Killemall said:

@Tevnoba said:

• First part makes sense.
  • Second part actually puts Reed over HE doesnt it?? coz Reed was the smartest and doom was stated to the second smartest. There were 6 other names and 7th or 8th cant remember properly was Cho.
  • He has been outpunked by other, he was pretty much made a fool in Iron Man/ thor : God complex, but then you can say its because he was dedicated to create a new god .

Actually I put Doom over Richards Doom is the only person who has possibly mastered every subject known to man. As said before Reed doesnt believe in magic and thus is at a disadvantage,HE seems like a guy who not only fully believes in magic but also probably dabbles in it from time to time.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@*Void* said:

@Killemall said:

Actually I put Doom over Richards Doom is the only person who has possibly mastered every subject known to man. As said before Reed doesnt believe in magic and thus is at a disadvantage,HE seems like a guy who not only fully believes in magic but also probably dabbles in it from time to time.

Sorry forgot to type pressed post reply too soon, sorry u'll get 2 messages:

i agree but Marvel did classify Reed as being the smartest earth bound character and as such he is smarter than Doom because Marvel thinks so (which i dont like 1 bit, i always like villians anyways)

I agree with the HE part.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Killemall said:

@*Void* said:

@Killemall said:

i agree but Marvel did classify Reed as being the smartest earth bound character and as such he is smarter than Doom because Marvel thinks so (which i dont like 1 bit, i always like villians anyways)

I'd say High Evolutionary over Reed and Doom because the HE's mind is amped by his sub-Galactus powers to comprehend the fabric of the universe in ways that the others can't (sort of like cosmic awareness).

Similarly, I'd put Doom just over Reed because he can comprehend things that Reed can't (magic). His drive also often pushes him to push the envelope of what is possible more than Reed, who is more content with the status quo. So Reed would normally never even think of, for instance, taking Galactus' or the Beyonder's power.

Killemall, I assume you're talking about the 8 smartest men arc in Hulk, right? Did they actually say Reed was #1? I kind of thought they left it open as to how they ranked within the top 8 (although I do remember that Cho was 8, which it seems to me is wrong, he should be higher). But I could be wrong, maybe they did say where they ranked.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By *Void*

@Owie said:

@Killemall said:

@*Void* said:

@Killemall said:

I'd say High Evolutionary over Reed and Doom because the HE's mind is amped by his sub-Galactus powers to comprehend the fabric of the universe in ways that the others can't (sort of like cosmic awareness).

Similarly, I'd put Doom just over Reed because he can comprehend things that Reed can't (magic). His drive also often pushes him to push the envelope of what is possible more than Reed, who is more content with the status quo. So Reed would normally never even think of, for instance, taking Galactus' or the Beyonder's power.

Killemall, I assume you're talking about the 8 smartest men arc in Hulk, right? Did they actually say Reed was #1? I kind of thought they left it open as to how they ranked within the top 8 (although I do remember that Cho was 8, which it seems to me is wrong, he should be higher). But I could be wrong, maybe they did say where they ranked.

Pym was on that list and I think Pym was stated to by the "Scientist Supreme by Eternity (not sure if that was canon). But Galactus once said that Reed was the only person who could possibly understand anything on his ship. (Something that Doom has shown the potential for many times.) So in not sure how accurate that list was.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By karrob

@Owie said:

@Killemall said:

@*Void* said:

@Killemall said:

Agreed. I think Reed was implied as #1 but Doom was by far the most dangerous.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23  Edited By owie  Moderator

@*Void* said:

Pym was on that list and I think Pym was stated to by the "Scientist Supreme by Eternity (not sure if that was canon). But Galactus once said that Reed was the only person who could possibly understand anything on his ship. (Something that Doom has shown the potential for many times.) So in not sure how accurate that list was.

Yeah I've never understood that whole Scientist Supreme thing. It was canon, but Pym is just clearly not on the level of scientist that Reed or Doom are. I didn't read the issue where the official proclamation was made. Maybe Eternity said something like "you're not the smartest, but you're the most original, or most dedicated to science" or some nonsense like that, to make up for him obviously not being the smartest? (just spitballin' there.)

Heck I remember some fairly recent issue where Reed was actually making fun of Pym because Reed knew more about Pym particles than Pym does.