New-52 Clark if we aren't talking about Truth

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rickythanos

Tough one. Smallville got impressively OPed in the final season.

Gonna go with N52 Supes, only because, with that bench pressing the weight of the Earth for five days, he's kinda proven to be WAY beyond just a "planet mover," which is Smallville's highest level feat.

Think aboout the ABSOLUTE MAX weight you can bench press with ONE rep. That is essentially what Smallville clark did. A single (incredibly impressive) effort.

Now think about the ABSOLUTE MAX weight that you could bench press (continuously) for a whole HOUR.

The difference in weight between those two would be massive.

Now, Imagine that N52 Supes did that for FIVE DAYS, and yielded only one drop of sweat.

He *might* be the physically strongest main-timeline Superman yet.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with N52 Supes, only because, with that bench pressing the weight of the Earth for five days, he's kinda proven to be WAY beyond just a "planet mover," which is Smallville's highest level feat.

Think aboout the ABSOLUTE MAX weight you can bench press with ONE rep. That is essentially what Smallville clark did. A single (incredibly impressive) effort.

Now think about the ABSOLUTE MAX weight that you could bench press (continuously) for a whole HOUR.

Now, Imagine that N52 Supes did that for FIVE DAYS, and yielded only one drop of sweat.

What does lifting weights have to do with fighting?

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rickythanos

@zzagirl said:
@rickythanos said:

What does lifting weights have to do with fighting?

When did I say anything about their fighting ability? I was talking about strength (which, btw, sure does matter a LOT in physical combat, but I digress). Please note that the last thing I said in that post was that N52 Supes may be the *physically strongest*. Not the *most powerful*

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

N52 Superman has actually some very, very impressive high-end showings. He should win here.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this including the Canon continuation comics Season 11? If so Smallville Superman wins easily.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@randomsid: What has S11 Supes done?

@mrmxyzptlk: Name some that outstrip Smallville Kal's(better strength feats, etc.), then explain how those feats allow N52 Supes to win.

@zzagirl: My thoughts exactly.

@rickythanos: That doesn't establish who is stronger. Smallville Superman moved a planet, but it isn't known how much it weighed, and, regardless of the planet's weight, it hadn't been established if that is the upper limit of Smallville Kal's strength.

@dorukesin1:Who is Truth?

I said explain reasoning people

LegallyBlind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

N-52

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RandomSid82

@xxxddd said:

@randomsid: What has S11 Supes done?

@mrmxyzptlk: Name some that outstrip Smallville Kal's(better strength feats, etc.), then explain how those feats allow N52 Supes to win.

@zzagirl: My thoughts exactly.

@rickythanos: That doesn't establish who is stronger. Smallville Superman moved a planet, but it isn't known how much it weighed, and, regardless of the planet's weight, it hadn't been established if that is the upper limit of Smallville Kal's strength.

@dorukesin1:Who is Truth?

I said explain reasoning people

Season 11 Clark has all his feats from the show because it is just a continuation comic that is completely canon, then he also used a Green Lantern ring, he also had a suit that works the way Flash Speed Steal works, it takes and stores speed energy to make him faster. Those are just two things he has done, there are many others. He also killed Doomsday by flying him into the sun. Just ones off the top of my head.

Ultifan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman with preptime

Not really, I would say n52 if it isn't the incredibly weakened PIS superman but the one that just started to learn to solar flare. He would just unload a solar flar

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I already freaking made this. 3 years ago.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/new-52-superman-vs-smallville-superman-730721/

Why people insist on remaking it, idk.