No Caption Provided

RULES:

Morals on

Bloodlust off

No prep

No prior knowledge

No BFR

BFD allowed

Only TV series feats allowed. (So no season 11)

Win by incapacitation, KO or death

Metropolis. Godzilla and Clark start at opposite ends of the city. The city has been evacuated prior to the battle, so Clark doesn't have to worry about civilian casualties. However, he will be attempting to keep city damage to a minimum. Once the battle begins it can't leave the city.
Metropolis. Godzilla and Clark start at opposite ends of the city. The city has been evacuated prior to the battle, so Clark doesn't have to worry about civilian casualties. However, he will be attempting to keep city damage to a minimum. Once the battle begins it can't leave the city.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I am 99.99% sure Supes stomps and I haven't even seen the movie.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

It would be closer with TV feats only, though people would still anchor their argument on the Apokalips feat.

As is, Superman wrecks.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By God_of_Batman

I haven't even seen the movie but I don't see why Clark couldn't just flick Godzilla into space...

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO
Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Godzilla got so big because of kryptonite meteors falling into the sea. He leached off the radioactive rocks absorbing their properties. Kal would die as soon as he got near godzilla......

.....yeah.....thats how it is......

;)

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By God_of_Batman

@theamazingyolo:

Ah, somehow I missed that. Then this would probably be a pretty good fight, although, like I said, I haven't seen the movie yet. So, I'm probably just going to hang around and wait for someone to post some feats for Godzilla before I say anything else.

Oh, and going by what other posts say, did you originally make this season 11 Clark?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@god_of_batman said:

I haven't even seen the movie but I don't see why Clark couldn't just flick Godzilla into space...

Clark only has 1 feat that would suggest he could do that, and that's the Apokalips feat at the very end.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman said:

Clark only has 1 feat that would suggest he could do that, and that's the Apokalips feat at the very end.

So? Apokalips is an entire planet, which is significantly larger the Godzilla. Even using 1/10 of the effort he used to throw Apokalips away would be more than enough to send Godzilla into orbit. But that doesn't matter, because there's no BFR (I hadn't noticed that at the time of posting)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He throws him through buildings till Godzilla falls asleep.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#12 frozen  Moderator
God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By God_of_Batman

@frozen: I'm not sure how reliable this information is, but apparently when Alfred Gough was getting interviewed about Smallville after season 10, he said Apokolips was intended to be the size of a planet, but due to limited CGI budget Apokolips' size ended up being all over the place. I can't remember what size it was intended to be, but I believe it was Saturn. Not sure though.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter here as there's no BFR. So it's down to whether or not Clark has the power to be able to beat Godzilla down.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 frozen  Moderator

@god_of_batman: Do you happen to know where that interview is by any chance??? Or how old it is? Would be very helpful, thanks.

He beats him down then, even if the Omega Symbols drew Apokolips trillions of miles to Earth, he pushed a planet against it's momentum (Mach speeds) + The Sun's gravitational pull, and look how fast that planet was travelling when he pushed it.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Damn, sorry, I don't know where the interview is =/ I had been hoping you would know so you could confirm what planet Apokolips was compared to.

As for when it was, I don't know exactly when it was, but I do remember there was a lot of hype when it happened due to it being the first hint to Smallville season 11. I don't know what Alfred said word for word, but it was along the lines of "There are no intentions for Smallville to be continued as a TV series." Because of the way he worded it, everyone started getting hyped saying that their would be a season 11 as a comic or something, and lone behold, it happened.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 frozen  Moderator

@god_of_batman: I'll try and find it, but Apokolips was the size of Saturn and then Earth, so I think it was camera angles. Regardless, pushing a planet against the force it exerted would require more strength than moving The Earth IMO.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_of_batman said:

Clark send Bizarro into a orbit

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd assume Clark, but it's just an assumption.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

I'd assume Clark, but it's just an assumption.

It's not. He moved a planet.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen It is an assumption. I haven't seen the new Godzilla.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 frozen  Moderator

@silverrings: I have. Godzilla loses. Smallville Superman is stronger than Pre-Flashpoint Superman.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen I figured. I'll keep on assuming. Go Clark.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lord44
No Caption Provided

Smallville FTW

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fallschirmjager
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman Alfred Gough wasn't on the show during Season 10, he and Miles left after Season 7.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh...using consistent feats (aka discounting that super outlier of pushing Apokolips), Godzilla stomps. Hard.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Superman has a better chance of winning.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@darkraiden: It shouldn't be discounted. It's referenced several times that he moved a planet in Season 11 and he was supposed to be that strong, he unlocked his 'true' power; one of the episodes says he'll move into the 'Silver Age'. He literally pushed a planet at Mach speeds against it's own momentum + The Sun's gravitational pull.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@darkraiden: It shouldn't be discounted. It's referenced several times that he moved a planet in Season 11 and he was supposed to be that strong, he unlocked his 'true' power; one of the episodes says he'll move into the 'Silver Age'. He literally pushed a planet at Mach speeds against it's own momentum + The Sun's gravitational pull.

It's soooooooooooooo inconsistent with every other feat of his that it doesn't make sense tbh. That's like if after Godzilla passed out,a sudden meteor fell that was 2x the size of earth and he just threw it into the sun. Like...lolwut? That's not what level Smallville Supes was on in the slightest.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@darkraiden: Because...that was the point. They gave an explanation, he 'unlocked' his true power and became more powerful, essentially the Christopher Reeve version (the end of S10 looks exactly like it). Dr Fate tells him he'll enter the 'Silver Age'....there was an explanation, originally even Supergirl was stronger than him until the end, to which he unlocked his true power and became far more powerful than other characters.

I've analysed the feat and it's Bronze Age level strength, stronger than Pre-Flashpoint Superman.

Godzilla26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers