SM Chaplain v Super Predators & Zerg Hyrdalisks

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Dark Angel Space Marine Chaplain will face off against 3 Super Predators & 3 Zerg Hydralisks.

The Chaplain has his usual Gear/tech & is armed with bolter Pistol & Power Sword.

Supe Preds have their usual gear too but no mini Nuke.

The Preds & Zerg will work as one with no hostility.

The battle is a Random encounter but all characters are on high alert!!

Scene of Battle NYC (Unpopulated) Starts in Central Park.

Fighters start 1,000 yards apart.

Win is by Death, Ko or surrender.No BFR allowed.

Who Wins? EDIT Team get full info on the Chaplain & 12 hrs prep.

No Caption Provided

V

No Caption Provided

&

No Caption Provided

Place of Battle NYC Central Park.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're going by in-game mechanics, prolly the other team, as the hundreds of spine attacks would count individually for wounds.

If we're not, SM Chaplain very easily. Lore-wise, the Rosarius+Power Armor combo is insanely resistant.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Not sure anything the Zerg's do will bypass Terminator armor durability so it would all be up to the Preds. I want to say the Chaplain due to their gear and feats but I don't really know enough on the Preds to say for sure.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're going by in-game mechanics, prolly the other team, as the hundreds of spine attacks would count individually for wounds.

If we're not, SM Chaplain very easily. Lore-wise, the Rosarius+Power Armor combo is insanely resistant.

Best showings allowed, spines & all :)

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Best showings allowed, spines & all :)

But is it in-game mechanics? Because in the game, the while the spines would have as much chance of wounding as a lasgun, that's still like 1/48 or so and each Zerg Hydralisk lore-wise has hundreds of spines.

If real life, the spines can't get through the Rosarius forcefield -judging comparitively from starcraft and warhammer, they'd just bounce off. The predators would probably be reduced to 2 in a second, fire, get reduced to 1, fire, die.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

@thedarklordpandamonium yes in-game mechanics allowed.As powerful a defensive weapon the Rosarius is it will in time fade & need re chargeing.

So for arguments sake lets say the Zergs play it safe & keep their distance as would the Preds imo.

So does the Chaplain play it safe too & find a place of safety or became the Hunter & take the Bull by the Horns?

Imo this could be a very long drawn out encounter :)

PS-Just done a slight edit in favour of the Team.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium yes in-game mechanics allowed.As powerful a defensive weapon the Rosarius is it will in time fade & need re chargeing.

So for arguments sake lets say the Zergs play it safe & keep their distance as would the Preds imo.

So does the Chaplain play it safe too & find a place of safety or became the Hunter & take the Bull by the Horns?

Imo this could be a very long drawn out encounter :)

PS-Just done a slight edit in favour of the Team.

By in-game mechanics I mean dice-rolling for wounds. If the Zergs launched their spines (which I believe they do all at once) then that would be like a hundred attacks, which not even the Rosarius+Power Armor combo could resist. Each one would be rolled, have a 1/6 of getting through let's say, then a 1/6 of wounding, then a 1/6 of keeping that wound -even then, each zerg would get in at least a wound and win.

'cuz there's no dodging or anything in-game.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

@thedarklordpandamonium Sorry thought u ment video Game mech.No dice roll play here im afraid.

@cadencev2 Nice vid but imo this is a different ball game here imo.

1st off the team have prep now & know all about the Chaplain.

2nd The team all have the ranged Weapons to keep this encounter at a distance.

3rd The whole of the city is "On Limits" as shown in the movie the Super Preds are quiet good at laying the odd trap here & there.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Did I just watch a Chaplin pwn a Bloodthirster O.O

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 Yes but im ignoring that feat :) Put it down to the games player cheating somewhere down the line Lol :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@chaos_prime said:

@strider92 Yes but im ignoring that feat :) Put it down to the games player cheating somewhere down the line Lol :)

Nope :) That feat is legit canon as it was a entire cut scene when you play Imperial Guard and have to save the overwhelmed Ultramarine squad.

That just happen. The video cuts out the dialauge tho. The Chaplain was screaming "You Pu$$!es hold your fire, I will deal with this foe with a slap of my c0k!"

It was quite epic scene!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't remember that cut-scene must have missed it. I feel as if i've been slightly mind-screwed. Chaplin pwning Bloodthirster!?

No Caption Provided

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 LOL :) i will concede then as no slayer of a Blood Thirster is going down to a team of 3 Super Preds & 3 wanna be Nids ;)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't remember that cut-scene must have missed it. I feel as if i've been slightly mind-screwed. Chaplin pwning Bloodthirster!?

@cadencev2 LOL :) i will concede then as no slayer of a Blood Thirster is going down to a team of 3 Super Preds & 3 wanna be Nids ;)

Hey hey, on the flip side, I seen a Chaplain die from a sharp pointy stick in the neck by a Tribes Man in the Horus Heresy novel TheFirst Heretic. So it balances out lol.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

@chaos_prime said:

Hey hey, on the flip side, I seen a Chaplain die from a sharp pointy stick in the neck by a Tribes Man in the Horus Heresy novel TheFirst Heretic. So it balances out lol.

That shall never be mentioned in my presence again!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@strider92 said:

@chaos_prime said:

That shall never be mentioned in my presence again!

I can picture it in my head. A chaplain on the field of battle looking for something inspiring to say, goes blank, then whips out his Book of Logar.... "For the Emperor, too cliche.... In his Name, used it last battle.... onward brothers....." then STAB!

Such a image killer lol.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chaos Prime
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers