SLWST R1: Cosmicallyaware vs Pr0metheus

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sovereign91001

You're a tough as nails badass, for weeks now you've been hearing about a tournament series determined to find the toughest team on the planet and one billion dollars in prize money. The catch is, this tournament is a three man affair. So after weeks of exhaustive searching, you found a pair of teammates to work with you. You want that billion dollar prize bad, with that kind of dough you could retire early and spend the rest of your days living in luxury... problem is fighting it out with you for the prize money are seven other teams and only the last team standing gets the money, all the accolades that come with it and bragging rights as the toughest team on the planet. The other seven...a one way trip to the mortuary.

Cosmicallyaware (Team 1): Was sailed in on a large yacht. They start at the furthest crane on the left.

• Captain America
  • Taskmaster
  • Batman Beyond

Pr0metheus (Team 2): was driven in a sweet Luxury SUV. Your team starts at the blue truck in the foreground.

• Ian Nottingham (Bloodsword)
  • The Killer (Composite)
  • Drake Sinclair
No Caption Provided

Rules: You guys will start 1,100 feet apart.

Gear is standard, combatants are in character.

Winner by KO, Death or Incap.

No BFR

If either of you have questions, or need a ruling don't hesitate to ask. As a small reward, winners from this round will get two perk selections going into round two.

Speaking of which here is a list of perks for you to select from. You may choose one.

Morals off: What it says on the tin, your character is stripped of any moral limitations they have against killing/ using excessive force.

Prep Time: 4 hours of prep, includes basic knowledge (powers and appearance). You may bring outside gear that your character's could reasonably obtain and carry in 4 hours but nothing that boosts you over the limits or breaks any of the rules. No bringing outside help/army raising, you are allowed to construct with what's avalible on the map.

Full Knowledge: Detailed info on the layout of the map and your opponent; you know their powers, strengths/weakness's and gear.

Perfect Teamwork: All your team's bad blood, rivalry's, ideological differences or disagreements are forgotten, they will work together like the best of friends.

Psychic Ninja Pack: Your team is in communication telepathically, and can exchange thoughts and strategies at the speed of thought and silently. They also gain the ability to move silently, breathing and heartbeat are silenced as well.

Amp'd Up: Add an extra ton of strength to your characters. Double your character's reflexes.

Make Mine Metal: Change the composition of your character's weapons to Carbonadium (has the added effect of retarding healing factors).

I need backup!: Six Talons or Hand Ninja's are yours to command.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sovereign91001

@pr0metheus said:

@sovereign91001 said:

@cosmicallyaware1@pr0metheus

Your match is up, good luck!

So my characters could go into any 3 of there universes together and get something within the 4 hours, If i choose the prep perk?

Consider that a magic force beams in whatever gear your character's want. They will stay in this Universe, on this map. Again though the limitations of the tournament may not be surpassed via prep, the gear is limited to what they could get their hands on in 4 hours and you're limited to what your character's can carry on their person, so no bringing in a team's worth of gear for one character.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@sovereign91001 said:

@cosmicallyaware1@pr0metheus

Your match is up, good luck!

So my characters could go into any 3 of there universes together and get something within the 4 hours, If i choose the prep perk?

Consider that a magic force beams in whatever gear your character's want. They will stay in this Universe, on this map. Again though the limitations of the tournament may not be surpassed via prep, the gear is limited to what they could get their hands on in 4 hours and you're limited to what your character's can carry on their person, so no bringing in a team's worth of gear for one character.

Drake Sinclair is the wielder of 4 of the 6 guns. The 5th wielder has a Wolverine-esque healing factor, He has tried many times to kill the 5th, (he can't put her down) while Ian has shown the ability to stop Healing Factors with his bloodsword, I mean't since Ian could go into that universe and kill the 5th wielder and let Drake have the gun. Would this allow the gun to teleport into the field for Drake or is he unable too because he can't go into the universe now?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I see what you're saying. He's unable to because he is stuck in 'this' Universe and unable to kill the fifth gun wielder. Anything else he can obtain in four hours on his own is up for grabs, provided it follows the other rules; be warned you may have to 'prove your prep'.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Bloodsword 0_0

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@sovereign91001: Alright

@cosmicallyaware1 You want to go first, or shall I?

you can go for it man. I have tons of other stuff to post in so I'm a busy guy. Also I have absolutely no idea who your guys are, so info and opener will be helpful (i will do some research as well)........and these are street level guys right?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: ok, first off I'm gonna state that I take the perk:

Prep Time: 4 hours of prep, includes basic knowledge (powers and appearance). You may bring outside gear that your character's could reasonably obtain and carry in 4 hours but nothing that boosts you over the limits or breaks any of the rules. No bringing outside help/army raising, you are allowed to construct with what's avalible on the map.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cosmicallyaware1

Alright, I'll start off with an introduction of my characters:

Wesley Gibson

No Caption Provided

Wesley Gibson was an ordinary fellow untill one day he was told his dad was the greatest assassin in the world by Fox, to prove this point she killed every single person in a sandwich shop except Wesley and introducing him to the Fraternity. Throughout his 6 months of being a member Wesley eventually became the leader after the Professor died. If you would like a simple description of Wesley's powers, He makes Deadshot and Bullseye look like jokes in accuracy. Going as far as to clear an entire Police Station faster then any cop could react while not even looking at a single one.

Accuracy:

Scan 1-2: Wesley shoots the wings off of flys by accident (Read backwards)

Wesley unloads on a minigun without missing a shot:

No Caption Provided

Speed:

Scan 1-5: Wesley dances around multiple Superhumans with his Daredevil like agility while casually killing every single one of them. Scan 4 shows Wesley hitting a bullet back at his target.

Ian Nottingham

No Caption Provided

Ian is a legit Superhuman around the 2-3 ton mark and a very casual bullet timer. He isn't a "Good-guy" by any means but he isn't "evil" either. Well, untill he got the Bloodsword that is, Once the bloodsword corrupted Ian, He was very much ok with helping to destroy the world.

Strength:

Scan 1: Cuts a car in half

Scan 2: Cuts a car in half again

Scan 3: Beats superhumans who were giving the Witchblade trouble

Speed:

Scan 1: Catches a bullet while not even looking at the shooter

Scan 2: Outreacted a gunmen by catching his bullet point blank.

Scan 3: Catches another bullet point blank from a police officer.

Drake Sinclair

No Caption Provided

Drake Sinclair is what you think of when you think of a Wild West Gunslinger. Fearless, tough, quick, accurate, and never hesitates. What separates him from other cowboys, he carries four guns with very unique qualities. Each gun was forged in hell, never needs to be reloaded and uses no ammunition, and has it's own special powers. Only Drake can touch them too. Anyone who tries to take a gun from Drake, will begin to burn alive just from the touch of his guns. (Credit to Tparks/Oy for this bio of Drake, put it in better words then I could.)

The First Gun

The First Gun fires with all the power of a cannon.

No Caption Provided

The Second Gun

The Second Gun summons hellfire and spreads the fires of perdition that will ignite any surface it touches.

No Caption Provided

The Third Gun

The Third Gun kills with a flesh rotting disease in seconds.

No Caption Provided

The Fourth Gun

The Fourth Gun raises the dead of any that has been shot down by the gun.

No Caption Provided

My Prep:

I won't go overboard with my prep by bringing in all kind of outside stuff. I'll keep it simple instead of Wesley as an example going to Toyman and getting his dolls to immediately go and blow your team up.

Wesley will teleport in the following things:

Moonboots x2

EMP Grenades & EMP Mines

Minigun

Dual Pistols ranging from 9mm to mini-canons

M4

Barret .50 Cal

Various Grenades & mines (Explosive,Flash,stun,incendiary,gas,etc)

Probably more various guns.

Ian & Drake will teleport in nothing.

During the prep, My team will set up EMP and Flash mines on the most obvious route of running around the corner or you to get to me. The less direct routes (Roof,alleys,etc) we will just fill with explosive and incendiary mines.

Because Wesley gave my team some moonboots, They will be able to fly this fast:

Goes from outerspace (enough to have to go through re-entry) to the top of a normal building in a single page. We know this didn't take long because he was fighting Superheros the entire time:

No Caption Provided

The rest of the time, Wesley will be planting bombs on all the vehicles to explode whenever he wants and Ian and Drake will be getting used to flying.

My Plan:

My team has a very big advantage over yours because they can all now fly VERY fast. The moment the match starts, my entire team will fly up into the air to spot yours, seeing as Terry is the only one that can fly, he will be the only one to battle the incoming threat at first.

Wesley will:

1. Fly immediately into the air and chuck a EMP grenade at Terry.
  2. Depending if it works or not, (If it does) Terry will fall and be dealt with by Drake. (If it doesn't) Terry will be unloaded on by the force of a Minigun.
  3. Wesley will be fighting Terry by shooting his suit up with a minigun and various firearms. If somehow the Minigun is ineffective, Wesley will retreat and unload on him with the "Tank-buster", the .50 Cal.

Drake will:

1. Fly immediately into the air and erupt a ring of hellfire around a controlled space and seperate Taskmaster and Captain America.
  2. After he does so, he will switch to "Gun 1" and "Gun 3" (Canon & Disease) and fight Captain America.
  3. Captain America's shield might be indestructible but he will be constantly being hit by an AOE attack with the explosive power of a cannon while be simultaneously shot at by a gun that will one shot him if it even so much as grazes him.
  4. Drake isn't even a peakhuman so he doesn't quite keep up in reaction time as everyone else here, so he will keep a distance in the sky.

Ian will:

1. Fly immediately into the air and wait for Drake to separate Taskmaster and CA
  2. After doing so, He will engage Taskmaster in a sword fight. Considering Ian's strength, he should be able to cut through TM's regular swords with ease and cut through him. I don't know much about Taskmaster but I believe he is only peakhuman. He is fighting someone who is much faster who knows pressure points enough to keep up with a freaking out Witchblade in H2H.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pr0metheus: Cool man, will get my Intros and opener up this evening as well. This should be a good match up.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Cool man, will get my Intros and opener up this evening as well. This should be a good match up.

What time is it where you live? Even when your comment was posted it was night time!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pr0metheus said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

What time is it where you live? Even when your comment was posted it was night time!

lol, sorry didn't get to this last night man. Anyway........I'm in Michigan, USA. Where you at?

So, Let me give my introductions and opener.

Introductions:

Captain America

No Caption Provided

One of the most well know characters in comics (arguably) and one of the greatest H2H fighters and tacticians of any universe (once again, arguably), and one of the greatest soldiers of all time. Steve Rogers has fantastic stats and is beyond what's considered "peak human". He is a brilliant strategist, never gives up, and accustomed to fighting foes much more powerful and stronger than he..........and winning. In addition to his battle orientated mind, fighting/battle prowress......he wields one heck of a defensive and offensive weapon, his iconic shield.

No Caption Provided

Strength:

Cap has decent strength, and uses it well. here are a few showings;

1. knocking wolverine through a car (keep in mind wolverine's weight with his adamantium skeleton) 2. benching over 1,000 lbs 3. hurling a large block of concrete well over 100 feet in the air 4. kicking the Hulk with enough force to stagger him

Durability:

Cap has very respectable durability feats, here are some notable showings;

1. landing unfazed, on his feet dropped from a substantial height by helecopter and crumples car 2. blast from building unfazed which KO's others 3. knocked through multiple buildings 4. tanked explosion by gambit.....charged his chain mail shirt with explosive kinetic energy 5. slammed into brick wall by namor....whom has substantial strength 6. tanked cosmic cube energies

Fighting ability:

One of the main subjects that Steve is know for. Here are just some examples out of many;

1. Multiple Serpent Society. 2. vs. Rhino 3. multiple armed soldiers and victorious 4. multiple rouges 5. vs shang chi and victorious (shangi chi is a martial arts master) 6.infamous "master of H2H" statement vs baron zemo 7 - 8. vs iron fist (another martial arts master) 9. vs iron spider (shows good speed and strength, which is notable due to spideys stats which were elevated a bit by the armor) 10. puttin the smack down against the punisher

Enhanced Stats:

Some proof of Steve's elevated statistics past peak human..........

1. run a mile in a minute (the average time is usually between 3-5 min for peak human) 2. states "can see faster than bullets" henceforth his reaction time and reflexes 3. alludes to a faster healing time 4.puttin the smack down on sharks. underwater, which slows one's speed and strength...and sharks are pretty tough. just sayin. 5.speed and strength vs spidey (whom has high durability and superhuman reflexes)

Agility:

Steve is extraordinarily agile and exhibits acrobatic skills that are well recognized. Here are some showings;

all scans on this one: just lotsa dodging and acrobatic showings. in 3. he illustrates very good blocking with the shield and insane reflexes as well. he is a very proficient close range bullet dodger. look at what he pulls off in the last one, that's precision!!!!

The Shield:

goes without saying really. check this out............

1. shield deflecting Mjolnir 2.history 3. deflecting wolverine's adamantium claws 4. handbook data page 5. tanking explosives at close range 6. resisting crushing force test = more durability 7. after fear itself = uru (thor's hammer) asgardian infused now....

Using the Shield:

Some feats of what he is capable with using the shield...........

these really speak for themselves, and really show the damage I will be able to inflict on your team. Also how versatile and skilled steve is with his weapon...................i should do the calculations mathmatically on these (like how much force it would it take for the shield to cut through the tank, truck, helicopter, missile, etc......). also notice in 2. where he is able to snuff the flame out from a zippo lighter with a throw....and doesn't know the lighter over. That's precision!

that should be it for Cap for now..........

No Caption Provided

Oh wait! Did I also mention that steve is gonna sport his Photonic Shield here as back up? He has sported the sheild on many occasions, and will come in very handy here in case he gets his other taken away for any reason! Always good to be prepared, and once again......steve is a master strategist and soldier!!

I will provided more info on this version of shield later on, but sufficient to state now that he is sporting it here. I have scans and showings, and the link above will give a bit of info, even though the entry seems lacking quite a bit.

No Caption Provided

Taskmaster

No Caption Provided

The mercenary assassin with the "photographic reflexes". The man known as Taskmaster has used his talent to become the Marvel Universe's premier trainer for the criminal world and government. His group affiliations have included the Cabal, Thunderbolts, Agency X, The Initiative and Camp Hammond, even the Frightful Four! Taskmaster possesses photographic reflexes, which enables him to watch another person’s physical movements and duplicate them without practice, no matter how complex. This ability is only limited by the fact that he does not possess superhuman strength or other superhuman attributes. Taskmaster makes use of a variety of weapons. He frequently employs a throwing shield like Captain America, a multipurpose billy club like Daredevil, a bow which uses a variety of trick arrows like Hawkeye, a sword like Black Knight, and web-shooters like Spider-Man. Taskmaster stole a generator from S.H.I.E.L.D. that can create shapes out of energy. Taskmaster uses this device to mimic Captain America’s shield, Spider-Man’s web-shooters and Wolverine’s claws.

his powers explained:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Fighting Ability:

Some notable examples of Taskmaster's skills;

1-2 random vs. avengers 3. training exercise drill when he was training john walker as the new cap 4. vs cap and iron man at the same time 5-8. vs bucky and cap at same time during 'seige'

"Photographic Reflexes" Ability:

1. able to duplicate caps reflexes to catch cap's shield. 2-4. using skillsets from opponents he's copied, he can use skills from everybody he's ever studied.........good luck here!!!!

Don't underestimate him:

Taskmaster is highly underrated, and has some very exceptional feats with wide variety. he is more skilled and dangerous than most could ever imagine....... 1-2. demonstrating learning a master technique in minutes 3......... 4-5. getting the drop on and skewering an asgardian warrior (highly enhanced being) 6. bye bye, what a punch! take that bullseye! 7-9. fighting and beating elektra (master ninja bad ass chick), with his eyes closed!!!

The Gear:

It's super important to stress what Taskmaster will be using here. During the prep time, 'master obtains some serious munitions. He espionage obtains multitudes of hawkeye's specialty arows. He has utilized many of these in the past and as in his style......to use weapons that the people he emulates uses in the manner and with skill that they do, Some notable ones that he obtains are ; vibranium arrow, adamantium electric discharge arrow, sonic screamer arrows, putty arrows, explosive arrows, corrosive/acidic arrows, bolo/batarang style arrows, and most importantly.....the infamous pym particle arrow. that one is a doozy!!!!! here's a few pics but I'm saving the best for later!!!

not to mention that he's already packin his sword (which showed above), twin pistols, web shooters, vibranium shield and photonic (like caps), udon armor, image inducer.......................

No Caption Provided

Batman Beyond (Terry)

No Caption Provided

The Batman from the future. Terry became the new batman when he aided an very old Bruce Wayne and discovered his secret. Along with the training he has received from Bruce, he has become an extremely adept hand-to-hand combatant. Terry's fighting style also different from the original batman he somewhat less dependent on the formal fighting styles Bruce employed, and willing to use dirty tricks if necessary.Terry has beaten enemies much stronger and with greater numbers. Because of his age and training, Terry is in brilliant human condition and has shown to be a good gymnast. Because of his father he has a high intellect. Terry has been trained to be a detective by Bruce. When Terry is a young adult, (when Terry is in his late twenties) he is shown taking on highly trained guards and winning with ease and being almost unprotected even without the aid of the Bat suit (showing that his skills may be rivaling Bruce's own) and fully understands how to be Batman.

Powers and abilities:

Bat Suit = the suit worn by terry is very versatile and loaded with tech. here are some of it's features:

Increases the wearer's strength by a factor of 10.

Increased agility, speed and reflexes.

Night vision/infrared vision.

Built in rebreather for under-water combat and exploration.

Enhanced ballistic protection

Dispensable Batarangs with a range of auxiliary functions. These include explosive batarangs, electro shock batarangs, and energy net batarangs. However, there is a limit to the amount of Batarangs the Batsuit can dispense; Batman has run out on at least one occasion. Also, the Batsuit has discs that can be fired from the tops of the hands.

Electrical discharge throughout the suit that can be activated by pushing a button on the suits belt. The discharge is enough to stun and hurt Big Barda incapacitating her for a few moments.

Grappling guns built into the forearms.

Flash bang grenades.

Smoke pellets.

Flexicuffs.

Launchable tracers and scanners.

A retractable password decipher in a key form on the right index finger.

Retractable wings under the arms to glide on. The wings can dispense tear gas. Rocket boots for flying.

Touch microphone in index and middle finger which allows Terry to listen in to other rooms through solid walls.

Drug identifier, utilized by dipping his finger's into the substance.

Built-in holographic and cloaking device that enables almost complete camouflage (this function possibly consumes a good deal of the Batsuit's power, as Batman minimizes its usage). It allows camouflage extending into the visible light and infrared frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Retractable claws.

Retractable blades on the forearm that were capable of cutting through some robots.

Built in buzz saw on the belt buckle.

Electoshock that can be activated by touch to defend against enemies like Inque or protect Terry when he's knocked out. The maximum output is enough to stun Big Barda for a time.

Bat Bombs: Terry uses this to destroy ground, wall, etc. This is contained in the middle of his utility belt.

Bat cable is contained in Terry's right forearm. He can shoot this out when his wings or boots are damaged.

Terry mentioned the suit has sonics powerful enough to crack copper off hostages encased in the metal, but he did not use them.

The suit is able to pick up a person's vitals and heartbeat.

Terry is able to heat up the suit to 4000 degrees. Terry used this on Micron who stepped on him, and when Aquagirl trapped him in ice.

Various capsules. He's used rusting agent capsules to eat away metal and special dehumidifier capsules against Inque.

At the end of each fingertip, Terry has small taser wires that he can launch out and were said to defeat Killer Croc

ahhh I'm not gonna do tons of examples scans for Terry on the suit's capabilities......will save them for the debate itself. I have lots of clips from the show as well to use (youtube links).

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Ok then onto the next:

My Prep:

So in the 4 hours, just gonna get some minor upgrades and extra goodies (within limits mind you). I already stated above what Taskmaster will do........

It's super important to stress what Taskmaster will be using here. During the prep time, 'master obtains some serious munitions. He espionage obtains multitudes of hawkeye's specialty arows. He has utilized many of these in the past and as in his style......to use weapons that the people he emulates uses in the manner and with skill that they do, Some notable ones that he obtains are ; vibranium arrow, adamantium electric discharge arrow, sonic screamer arrows, putty arrows, explosive arrows, corrosive/acidic arrows, bolo/batarang style arrows, and most importantly.....the infamous pym particle arrow. that one is a doozy!!!!!

Cap gets Sky cycles from the Avengers for him and Taskmaster to use.....he has them deliver with a quick call to Tony and Clint!!!! He has used them in the past, and here are some pics of them.........

And Cap is outfitted with his Photonic Shield as well as his regular one.

Terry just kinda soaks it all in.....

My Plan:

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: have my intro up. Now as opener, guess I would have to reply to what you proposed previously huh? well guess I'll do that soon..... do you have any questions about my guys gear? prep proposal????

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@pr0metheus: have my intro up. Now as opener, guess I would have to reply to what you proposed previously huh? well guess I'll do that soon..... do you have any questions about my guys gear? prep proposal????

I can't play your Batman Beyond videos for some reason, it might be my internet, I click on them but they don't load.

Most of your scans are fine but some don't really make sense like, how is it a skill feat to beat Punisher who absolutely refused to fight back?

Let me know when you update your post again with the plan

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@sovereign91001 said:

@cosmicallyaware1: @pr0metheus: Bump and I'm going to close this round on the 10th.

Waiting on CA1

awwwww snap, my bad!!!! here:

My Plan:

first off:

My team has a very big advantage over yours because they can all now fly VERY fast. The moment the match starts, my entire team will fly up into the air to spot yours, seeing as Terry is the only one that can fly, he will be the only one to battle the incoming threat at first

I would say that yes, you do have a slight advantage in the fact that your flight mode is more compact and easier (and probably faster overall yes) but all my members are airborne mobile as well. And have higher defensive capabilities and damage soak.

Terry will begin the battle by going into cloaking mode. Cap and Taskmaster start on their Avengers Skycycles, as soon as it starts they are up and mobile in the air (not far off the ground yet, maybe only 10 feet)

Wesley will:

Fly immediately into the air and chuck a EMP grenade at Terry.

Depending if it works or not, (If it does) Terry will fall and be dealt with by Drake. (If it doesn't) Terry will be unloaded on by the force of a Minigun.

Wesley will be fighting Terry by shooting his suit up with a minigun and various firearms. If somehow the Minigun is ineffective, Wesley will retreat and unload on him with the "Tank-buster", the .50 Cal

• Terry has moved and is cloaked, so what is the area of effect on the EMP? radius? just saying that once he's cloaked Wesley will not know where to throw expect the last know spot Terry was at. Terry can move fat if he uses his boot booster jets so unless the area of effect is good on that grenade, the Wesley just wasted one.
  • Cool. saying that it doesn't work, and terry can dodge machine gun fire just fine. plus he's cloaked.
  • Terry dodges just fine and retaliates with barrage of Explosive Batarangs laced with a sleeper bolo style net Batarang. And in case that misses he lobs some flash bangs for added disorientation.

Drake will:

Fly immediately into the air and erupt a ring of hellfire around a controlled space and seperate Taskmaster and Captain America.

After he does so, he will switch to "Gun 1" and "Gun 3" (Canon & Disease) and fight Captain America.

Captain America's shield might be indestructible but he will be constantly being hit by an AOE attack with the explosive power of a cannon while be simultaneously shot at by a gun that will one shot him if it even so much as grazes him.

Drake isn't even a peakhuman so he doesn't quite keep up in reaction time as everyone else here, so he will keep a distance in the sky.

• Don't see that happening. That's assuming that they would be standing on the ground which they are not.
  • Cap leads off with forward offensive attack with Photonic Sheild. Has his regular to defend against any offense shots from Drake.
  • he can handle it, not worried.
  • yeah, so as soon as Cap is bein fired at, he's on the offense and if Drake doesn't have any durability, reactionary time or damage soak that is above peak human then Cap is takin him out pretty fast.

Ian will:

Fly immediately into the air and wait for Drake to separate Taskmaster and CA

After doing so, He will engage Taskmaster in a sword fight. Considering Ian's strength, he should be able to cut through TM's regular swords with ease and cut through him. I don't know much about Taskmaster but I believe he is only peakhuman. He is fighting someone who is much faster who knows pressure points enough to keep up with a freaking out Witchblade in H2H.

• so they are not seperated. Taskmaster sees Cap dealing with Drake and decides to work on Ian. Taskmaster is in the air on the cycle and leads off with some Hawkeye arrows. First off............Sonic arrow to scramble his opponent's defense. Then an explosive arrow to either KO from blast radius or leave weak enough to finish up close.

and that should be good for now I guess, see what you have to say about this.......

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cosmicallyaware1

I would say that yes, you do have a slight advantage in the fact that your flight mode is more compact and easier (and probably faster overall yes) but all my members are airborne mobile as well. And have higher defensive capabilities and damage soak.

Terry will begin the battle by going into cloaking mode. Cap and Taskmaster start on their Avengers Skycycles, as soon as it starts they are up and mobile in the air (not far off the ground yet, maybe only 10 feet)

1. Forgot mobility, while you must stay in a sitting position, my team can fly anyway. They could fight upside down if they wish.

2. 10 feet isn't even enough to get over a building.

• Terry has moved and is cloaked, so what is the area of effect on the EMP? radius? just saying that once he's cloaked Wesley will not know where to throw expect the last know spot Terry was at. Terry can move fat if he uses his boot booster jets so unless the area of effect is good on that grenade, the Wesley just wasted one.
  • Cool. saying that it doesn't work, and terry can dodge machine gun fire just fine. plus he's cloaked.
  • Terry dodges just fine and retaliates with barrage of Explosive Batarangs laced with a sleeper bolo style net Baarang. And in case that mistses he lobs some flash bangs for added disorientation.

1. I don't know the radius of the EMP, The Fraternity has access to reality warping weapons and planet busting weapons. I'm sure they've got an EMP with a good radius somewhere.

2. He will be shooting at him with accuracy good enough to shoot from across a city while simultaneously being able to curve his bullets.

3. Explosions will not effect Wesley, He has tanked Re-entry and show me him using a combination of the two. Wesley can just dodge the net and if it emits Sleep gas and the like, Wesley is capable of going into space so I'm guessing his suit has oxygen built into it.

• Don't see that happening. That's assuming that they would be standing on the ground which they are not.
  • Cap leads off with forward offensive attack with Photonic Sheild. Has his regular to defend against any offense shots from Drake.
  • he can handle it, not worried.
  • yeah, so as soon as Cap is bein fired at, he's on the offense and if Drake doesn't have any durability, reactionary time or damage soak that is above peak human then Cap is takin him out pretty fast.

1. Considering you didn't post prep at all yet, Its very plausible you were going to be on the ground.

2. What offensive attack with the Photonic Shield?

3. This is the AoE of the First Gun:

No Caption Provided

4. He wouldn't last lost in H2H, but you have no way of reaching him. Not to mention the explosion will go around the shield.

• so they are not seperated. Taskmaster sees Cap dealing with Drake and decides to work on Ian. Taskmaster is in the air on the cycle and leads off with some Hawkeye arrows. First off............Sonic arrow to scramble his opponent's defense. Then an explosive arrow to either KO from blast radius or leave weak enough to finish up close.

Ian will have easily close the distance by the time Taskmaster can get on his bike. The boots fly well over Mach 1. Taskmaster only stands a chance against Captain America and the like because he has studied them. They simply outclass him but he knows every move they are going to make and he simply doesn't have that advantage in this fight. Ian casually catches bullets Point Blank, how do you think an arrow is going to tag him?

Here is Ian, Catching 6 bullets in a row while simultaneously running at the Witchblade and to top it off, He dissapears in midair. This feat is doubled because the Witchblade even at a street level power is capable of easily reacting at Mach 5.

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pr0metheus: nice! So,

Rebuttals and Counters!!!!

10 feet isn't even enough to get over a building

yeah, I know, it's just a starting point that they could go up from very quickly if needed. i didn't to be too high stating off, and didn't want to go above your guys and a D-BAG move or anything. This just allows for versatility.

1. I don't know the radius of the EMP, The Fraternity has access to reality warping weapons and planet busting weapons. I'm sure they've got an EMP with a good radius somewhere.

2. He will be shooting at him with accuracy good enough to shoot from across a city while simultaneously being able to curve his bullets.

3. Explosions will not effect Wesley, He has tanked Re-entry and show me him using a combination of the two. Wesley can just dodge the net and if it emits Sleep gas and the like, Wesley is capable of going into space so I'm guessing his suit has oxygen built into it

• Well, let's not speculate tooooo much. Let's just say if too may unclear variable that Terry moved beyond the AoE on that once he was cloaked.
  • Once again........Terry's cloaked. You cannot necessarily shoot what you cannot know where to shoot at.
  • There is a difference between explosions ( which are blunt force concussive trauma ) and the heat from friction on something such as Re-entry. Not sure if he could dodge the net as i stated it was disguised amongst other distractionary offensive array....does he have superhuman reflexes and reaction time? Will give you the Oxygen supply though......

1. Considering you didn't post prep at all yet, Its very plausible you were going to be on the ground.

2. What offensive attack with the Photonic Shield?

3. This is the AoE of the First Gun

• Fair enough. Well ok then, they are not.
  • check out this scan of the Photonic Shield, can use it for offensive blasting capability...........
No Caption Provided
  • Dang, that's impressive AoE attack!!!!! Did you say something about the explosion going around the shield? wow! well, that sucks if it's accurate, bit even then Steve can handle some diffused energy overflow (as his shield will take more than the brunt of it, Vibranium composition and all.....). he tanked his chain mail shirt that was directly in contact with his skin being charged with Kinetic energy from Gambit and exploding after all......

Ian will have easily close the distance by the time Taskmaster can get on his bike. The boots fly well over Mach 1. Taskmaster only stands a chance against Captain America and the like because he has studied them. They simply outclass him but he knows every move they are going to make and he simply doesn't have that advantage in this fight. Ian casually catches bullets Point Blank, how do you think an arrow is going to tag him?

Here is Ian, Catching 6 bullets in a row while simultaneously running at the Witchblade and to top it off, He dissapears in midair. This feat is doubled because the Witchblade even at a street level power is capable of easily reacting at Mach 5

Okay, let's go over some things here:

• Taskmaster is starting on the bike. How far are they apart? 1,100 feet? Sure he can get there pretty quick I guess, but I say the Taskmaster is up and running before that. It's arguable though.....
  • Taskmaster doesn't have to extensively "study" somebody to utilize their reflexes/moves, etc......it is a very quick adaptation of seeing something done even once and he can duplicate (hence the term "photogenic"...a quick "snapshot" so to speak is all it takes). He has a showing where he utilizes a master level chi strike and chi using ability/focus that took somebody else 10 years to do in under 10 minutes of proximity.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The point is that he is very adaptable, doesn't have to "study" and his body just learns what to do after visual contact. And his body "remembers" every skillset he's seen, moves, etc......so they are forever his and he can use them. It's not saying that he can "copy" speed or superhuman abilities however........................

here is his using skills he has previously........in unison

• I understand Ian's bullet dodging/catching prowress. Not necessarily stating that the first arrow has to tag him, just be in proximity..............that sonic scrambling arrow will disorientate
No Caption Provided

Spidey has pretty good reflexes and dodging, soooo........................

and as far as taskmasters reflexes, they aren't too shabby either, he can get arrow off if need be..............

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I think that Ian is faster, absolutely no doubt. Taskmaster does have decent reactionary skills enough to put up a fight. Now let's say that Ian is fazed a bit from that Sonic. What's next I said, the explosive arrow?

No Caption Provided

what is Ian's damage soak/durability? what's it gonna take to put him down? Once he's fazed from those two arrows, Taskmaster is gonna hit him with this one.......that Hawkeye used to put down Abomination.....

No Caption Provided

oh sorry..that was just the tenderizer....here's the other one.............

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and that's not even the best one Taskmaster has in his well stocked pilfered arsenal of Hawkeyes arrows that he's carrying...............can Ian stand up to that?

*edit* done editing............

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: done editing last post man, back over to you..........

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001 said:

@cosmicallyaware1: @pr0metheus

I'm gonna give you guys a few more days, voting will happen next Wednesday. Also Bump.

Waiting on my opponent to respond......yo Prometheus!!! What up?

I didn't get your notification, I was actually waiting on you lol. I'll get to this soon.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@cosmicallyaware1

• Well, let's not speculate tooooo much. Let's just say if too may unclear variable that Terry moved beyond the AoE on that once he was cloaked.
  • Once again........Terry's cloaked. You cannot necessarily shoot what you cannot know where to shoot at.
  • There is a difference between explosions ( which are blunt force concussive trauma ) and the heat from friction on something such as Re-entry. Not sure if he could dodge the net as i stated it was disguised amongst other distractionary offensive array....does he have superhuman reflexes and reaction time? Will give you the Oxygen supply though......

1. Fair enough.

2. Can Terry attack while cloaked? I don't remember him being able too.

3. Aren't those the same thing?Yes, He was able to swat a bullet back at the shooter. (He was also scared, and did it by accident. His power = killing, Its why he is "The Killer")

He also has around Daredevil agility.

• Fair enough. Well ok then, they are not.
  • check out this scan of the Photonic Shield, can use it for offensive blasting capability...........

My original plan was to have Wesley shoot Drake in the face and take his guns and pretty much solo, so If you kill Drake with said blast from the shield, Wesley simply flys over and grabs the guns and uses them himself.

Wesley can curve bullets around objects (He uses this in combat near the end of the movie to shoot around people), Objects specificially: Captain America's shield.

Loading Video...
  • Taskmaster is starting on the bike. How far are they apart? 1,100 feet? Sure he can get there pretty quick I guess, but I say the Taskmaster is up and running before that. It's arguable though.....
  • Taskmaster doesn't have to extensively "study" somebody to utilize their reflexes/moves, etc......it is a very quick adaptation of seeing something done even once and he can duplicate (hence the term "photogenic"...a quick "snapshot" so to speak is all it takes). He has a showing where he utilizes a master level chi strike and chi using ability/focus that took somebody else 10 years to do in under 10 minutes of proximity.

1. Possibly, but it gives Ian an even bigger advantage because TM has to stay in a seated stationary position.

2. Yeah, he could learn the basics of Ian's style but he sat there and studied Captain America's style by watching him in multiple videos.

Spidey has pretty good reflexes and dodging, soooo........................

and as far as taskmasters reflexes, they aren't too shabby either, he can get arrow off if need be..............

1. He was playing on the whole Symbiotes weakness thing.

2. Impressive, but that Ian has caught the bullet without looking at the shooter:

No Caption Provided

what is Ian's damage soak/durability? what's it gonna take to put him down? Once he's fazed from those two arrows, Taskmaster is gonna hit him with this one.......that Hawkeye used to put down Abomination.....

Eh, hes got superhuman durability but probably around Captain America level. Healing Factor around Deathstroke level or slightly above. After being KO'ed, He was thrown off a skyscraper face first and healed completely fine, He also tanked a fireblast that disintergrated regular people from the Witchblade.

and that's not even the best one Taskmaster has in his well stocked pilfered arsenal of Hawkeyes arrows that he's carrying...............can Ian stand up to that?

He tanked a bloodlusted electricial attack from the Witchblade. Now I'm not saying the Witchblade was fully using its power 100% because if it was, It could probably 1 shot Superman.

No Caption Provided

Just incase you want to know, Shes bloodlusted because she is pregnant and Ian kicked her in the stomach.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pr0metheus: wow, i forgot about this lol.......will have my reply up today, sorry!

okay here we go..........

Rebuttalls and Counters

Can Terry attack while cloaked? I don't remember him being able too

Loading Video...

one of the quickest examples I had on hand...........I will come up with some more to back up the point but for now this shows that he can perform actions (such as attacking which he has done many times) cloaked. it is 18:29 - 18:37 in the clip.

Aren't those the same thing?

in regards to "There is a difference between explosions ( which are blunt force concussive trauma ) and the heat from friction on something such as Re-entry"? no pal, they are NOT the same thing lol... the explosion aspect of something actually, well.............here:

ex·plo·sionikˈsplōZHən/noun

1.a violent and destructive shattering or blowing apart of something, as is caused by a bomb.

and here............

fric·tionˈfrikSHən/noun

1. 1.the resistance that one surface or object encounters when moving over another.
    synonyms:abrasion, rubbing, chafing, grating, rasping

big difference.

Yes, He was able to swat a bullet back at the shooter.

I see. However that was one singular object with no distraction, and in this case it's a net/bolo batarang that is being sent in a volley of other batarangs for distraction. Even if he was to single out that solo batarang (which would be tough considering the nature of the others....explosions and such), then as soon a s he made contact it would trigger the mechanism for the net/bolo to discharge around him. he's beat either way!!!!

He also has around Daredevil agility

Cool, that's around Olympic Athelete. But doesn't have Daredevil's Radar Sense which really add to his reflexes and dexterity. Without that I really wouldn't say too much about Wesley's reflexes/reaction time. Normal human level.

My original plan was to have Wesley shoot Drake in the face and take his guns and pretty much solo, so If you kill Drake with said blast from the shield, Wesley simply flys over and grabs the guns and uses them himself.

Wesley can curve bullets around objects (He uses this in combat near the end of the movie to shoot around people), Objects specificially: Captain America's shield.

That's actually not a bad plan! Only issue is leaving you a man down against 3 very, very skilled individuals! Wesley would be insane with those guns!!!! press that man...I would love to try and counter that!!! challenging.....

Possibly, but it gives Ian an even bigger advantage because TM has to stay in a seated stationary position

Kinda, but that doesn't mean that Tasky has to stay that way. plus he has good acrobatic/attack movement skills and doesn't need to stay seated/standing or whatever to fire off some arrows....

No Caption Provided

Yeah, he could learn the basics of Ian's style but he sat there and studied Captain America's style by watching him in multiple videos

dude, he learns just by seeing something done ONCE. He did EXTRA study to learn Cap's moves, but that wasn't sorely what he went on to learn them...

No Caption Provided

here, Daredevil performs a maneuver, and Taskmaster copies it perfectly moments after. No studying tapes here man.......

He was playing on the whole Symbiotes weakness thing

I don't think so. At that time it was not general knowledge that Spidey's black suit was a Symbiote being. Taskmaster was simply employing a weapon that he has used many times and know to disorientate a person's senses. The arrow also did not discharge for a few seconds after being fired, so cannot say that the sonic disruption caused disorientation right off the rip and affected Spidey's sense. Here is another example of Hakeye's sonic arrow that Tasky is using:

No Caption Provided

so unless Ian has Superhuman durability in the sense of of being impervious to sonics I would say that this would affect him to a greater or lesser degree. Although parts of the sonic output are actually above the range of human hearing, the output can easily be heard when the engagement mechanism triggers because the frequency is being swept back and forth. It is a very loud and painful screeching type sound. A good example of the type of irritation it produces is to say its like somebody scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard but at 130 decibels which is about the same sound output levels experienced at a rock concert. When the device is properly tuned and used on a human target the effect causes intense naseau and headaches usually within less than 60 seconds of exposure. Most would feel intense pain and excruciating pressure on their eardrums and the natural reaction is to want to get away from it as quickly as possible. I would imagine that the device does not cause any permanent harm or damage. The effects of being hit by a sonic blast usually subside after an hour or so.

So I would say that clears up that topic.........and onto the next......

Eh, hes got superhuman durability but probably around Captain America level. Healing Factor around Deathstroke level or slightly above. After being KO'ed, He was thrown off a skyscraper face first and healed completely fine, He also tanked a fireblast that disintergrated regular people from the Witchblade. He tanked a bloodlusted electricial attack from the Witchblade. Now I'm not saying the Witchblade was fully using its power 100% because if it was, It could probably 1 shot Superman

Ok, cool. then he can take a lil bit of punishment eh? fantastic. Still not seeing how he could stand up to that arrow that tanked Abomination. If the electrical output on that was enough to put down a gamma irradiated being, I'm saying that it makes Ian lay down for sure.

And still have many arrows left my man......how about we pull this out next????

No Caption Provided

the 'ol PYM PARTICLE ARROW!!!!!!!! which shows here shrinkin Goliath down from Giant size to a more manageable level.....now if you hit a normal sized person with that same arrow..........

No Caption Provided

good example of what will happen. yes it states that the example here are synthesized particles, but whatever.the result works out the same....you get the picture. Little 'ol Ian to be dispatched then lol..........

and with that back to you man......

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @pr0metheus: @cosmicallyaware1:

At first it felt like Pr0's team was backhanding & pimp slapping Cosmic's team around. Then Cosmic came back with a fury of rebuttal punches. Course it didn't help Pr0 that he never replied to the last post.

I give it to Cosmic.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By Iragexcudder

@cosmicallyaware1: @pr0metheus: wow! Awesome debate guys!

I'll give this to Cos based off his rebuttals and strategy overall, like Luke said about Pr0 having it in the beginning but cosmic countered very very well and that's why I think he wins here. Phenomenal debate gents

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lukehero said:

At first it felt like Pr0's team was backhanding & pimp slapping Cosmic's team around. Then Cosmic came back with a fury of rebuttal punches. Course it didn't help Pr0 that he never replied to the last post.

I give it to Cosmic.

I basically agree with this. Prometheus' opening statement was much stronger than Cosmics' and his plan seemed more sound too. Then Cosmic came back with an excellent counter which contained all the necessary information to fully respond to Prom's points along with displaying a great knowledge of Taskmaster and Captain America to boot. Prometheus could have benefitted from one more reply to support his case. Based on his counters, I also give my vote to @cosmicallyaware1

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: @lukehero: @lvenger:

Thanks for voting, Honestly the reason I didn't reply was I got bored of my characters which I defend constantly and I figured Cosmic could move on.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cos takes it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sovereign91001: @cosmicallyaware1: @pr0metheus: Hmmm, yeah not to take away from anything from Cosmic, but it felt like a tank job. It is what it is. Mine as well declare Cosmic the winner right now.

I can understand the bored thing. You have to avoid defending the same characters over & over or your posting will get stale, then you will fall out of tourneys.

That's why in-between rounds I allow people to adjust their teams, to keep a sense of excitement. So, we don't end up having the same stale arguments every round.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: @lukehero: Thanks Ira, and Sov can go ahead and declare Cosmic the winner if he wants. It doesn't bother me.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: @sovereign91001: @cosmicallyaware1:

CA1 has my vote. Purely because his rebuttals never failed to not only show how his team could neutralise your threats but it also gave a clear way for his team to put yours down. I also felt that Pr0 could have tryed to address more threats like the Abom KO'ing arrow.

Good debate guys

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay we can call this one, the winner of the match up is @cosmicallyaware1

cool beans.even though I feel I got the win by.......................i don't know, don't feel that it was truly earned somehow. Prometheus is a good debater and felt he kinda let it slide, oh well.

Thanks everybody for the votes!!!