#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio





#2 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL

Slowpoke Rodriquez would blow the Comcast Turtles head clean off with the 357 Magnum if they fu#k with him


#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah the bullet would be traveling so slow that the turtles are impressed.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Nah the bullet would be traveling so slow that the turtles are impressed."
Nah Ah... Slowpoke Rodriguez is slow but his Cannon is just like a Regular Gun... the Turtles are toast here
#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

No one gets hurt in cartoons.  So they're fine, they'll become friends and play hide and seek, only to find that when they count to 3000 they already found them.

#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowpoke Rodriguez stole my bike

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"No one gets hurt in cartoons.  So they're fine, they'll become friends and play hide and seek, only to find that when they count to 3000 they already found them."
LOL

Slowpoke Rodriguez isnt really a people person. He wont go for the Turtles as friends
#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

the slowskys have ablity to slow time down lol

#9 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"the slowskys have ablity to slow time down lol"
Ha Ha Ha  !
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

but their only weakness is comcast. it's like their kryptonite.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Slowsky is so badass he dances to the "on hold music" and when they ask him for information he yells at them "Put me back on hold I dont want any information!" and continues to dance.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (222793 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Mr.Slowsky is so badass he dances to the "on hold music" and when they ask him for information he yells at them "Put me back on hold I dont want any information!" and continues to dance."
Ha Ha Ha  !