Slots R2 Mr_Ingenuity vs Nickzambuto

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

This is a straight up kill or beat the enemy tournament. All sides will start 1 mile apart from the middle of the city, Top Team Left, and Bottom Team Right of the city. There is people aimlessly running around trying to evacuate the city or head into shelter. No body will willingly attempt to interfere with your match.

Rules

• Standard Gear is automatically given. Special Gear is listed.
  • Speed Limit is Combat and Travel speed, not Reaction or Teleportation.
  • Magic, Spells, Ect must Match Slot Level
  • Can only Summon a Single Being at the Highest Street Level+.
  • No BFR of Enemies, Make of that as you will.
  • Team Chemistry is not a problem.
  • In Character.
  • Death or KO.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@cadencev2: All that work just for me, I'm touched(mostly in the head but a little in the heart also).

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto

Lost track of this. I'll make this quick & painless.

Strategy

At the start of the match Jackie & Vision will know where your teams at & what plans there cooking up. Vision has nanites that can feed him info & scanners that can search the quantum layers. Jackie has darklings that can hide in the shadows anywhere/everywhere that he can see/hear & having summoned them throughout NY for pickups gather info & give him a tactical advantage. Also having the ability to project awareness throughout the darkness, hearing, seeing & speaking to any one on the other end. They will share info that is gathered and move on for an attack.

Jackie

Jackie first move is to kill & he'll do it alien style summon a darling into (for the sake of scenario) Vergil head.

No Caption Provided

Fantomex

Fantomex will use misdirection on Lady & Dante making them feel hate for each other & believe my team to be allies. Automatically eliminating the weakest of the two.

Misdirection

Vision

Will phase into the ground setting up for a sneak attack, reemerging to attack the winner phasing his hand into them wherever & deliver sun level heat at point blank range.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

What's the range on Jackie's darklings? Can he just instantly summon them a mile away from where his own position? Even if he can, he still doesn't know specifically where we are, so my team still has a few minutes of privacy. Likewise with Vision's, err, vision, it doesn't appear to be for the purpose of locating enemies, rather he simply used it to analyze someone standing right in front of him. So we can't assume it's capable of picking up enemies a mile away, obscured by mountains, snow hills, and buildings.

Jackie first move is to kill & he'll do it alien style summon a darling into (for the sake of scenario) Vergil head.

Like I said, he'll need to know where Vergil is to do this, so it won't happen instantly. Jackie is better off doing this to Dante since he's about 5 times better than Vergil in every possible way and could solo your team if not for Fantomex's haxdirection (I'll get to that in a bit). Regardless, an attack like that really isn't capable of killing a Son of Sparda.

Loading Video...

You can see Dante has no problem getting his brain totally obliterated (at that range, yes the bullet would do more than make a neat hole. His brain would pretty much implode). He literally isn't even effected at all, just a bit surprised and apalled at Lady's rudeness. Keep in mind this is Dante at the weakest he's ever been in the franchise. Vergil's healing factor is much more advanced than his brother's by this point, so it stands to reason he'd be pretty much unaffected as well since he's endured far more grievous wounds.

Loading Video...

Being cut in half for example. Vergil only falls because Dante had severely drained his healing factor with Rebellion since they'd been fighting for hours by this point. That won't happen in this scenario, so Jackie is gonna have to try a lot harder than some brain mushing to kill the Dark Slayer.

In any case, does Jackie have the reaction time to keep track of and summon a creature squarely inside the head of a target moving as fast as Vergil?

Loading Video...

Vergil's combat speed makes falling rain appear frozen in time by comparison.

Loading Video...

Vergil not only makes several rotations of Yamato in the time it takes Dante's bullets to reach him (meaning he literally moves his sword faster than bullets), but also manages to catch them with his blade and send them back at Dante hard enough that they even make the "pew!" sound, as if they've actually been fired from a gun.

Vergil once again displays mach speeds by cutting up a crowd of people without anyone even seeing him move (it's a manga so read from right to left FYI)

I'm not relying on Vergil blitzing Jackie, I'm just saying does he have the perception to keep track with a target so fast to place a Darkling inside his head in the first place?

Fantomex will use misdirection on Lady & Dante making them feel hate for each other & believe my team to be allies. Automatically eliminating the weakest of the two.

What exactly are the extents of Fantomex's misdirection? Because between Dante's demonic resistance to attacks of the mind, both his and Lady's tremendous force of will, and their extremely close friendship, turning them on each other isn't going to prove a simple matter. I'll wait for more info on Fantomex's misdirection before I properly counter - is it direct mind control or more of a pheromone type deal? Or does he have some Tao-like persuasion skills going on?

And then finally there's Vision. I don't see it as in-character for him to bust out a super nova as soon as the match begins, but regardless is there any proof that the attack is really "sun level heat" besides just being called "super nova"? I mean that would be more than just a stretch of the tourney limits. Freeza had an attack called super nova but I don't believe Vision can generate the power of the sun anymore than I believe Freeza can. I know he can give out a pretty massive energy output, but I don't there's any proof that it's quite THAT massive. And doing this usually leaves Vision drained, so Dante can probably eliminate him pretty easily after regenerating if he tries it. Lady is probably toast admittedly, but Dante and Vergil will be aight (again, I'll wait for your reply before elaborating any further on how the Sons of Sparda can get around this attack).

Alright, now for my own strategy. A bit more simple than yours but a lot more effective if you ask me.

Strategy

Dante and Lady both have motorcycles as standard equipment. Vergil hops on the back of Lady's bike with her and the trio blitz across the city at hundreds of MPH.

Loading Video...

Lady has thrusters on her bike powerful enough to destroy a horde of demons just from the exhaust.

Loading Video...

Said thrusters are powerful enough to blast Lady through Cerberous's ice domain, and also make her leap a vertical 30 feet straight up and over.

Loading Video...

Dante fully shows off the thrusters on Lady's bike in this cutscene, powerful enough to send the thousands of pounds of weight not only straight up a vertical tower, but also across a collapsing wall forcing it nearly upside down. The following is also a great display of Dante's strength, utilizing a giant motorbike like ninchaku and also a pretty fun display of his adaptive martial arts skills, using anything and everything as a weapon and instantly coming up with his own unique style to utilize it.

Loading Video...

By the time of the animated series a few decades later, Dante had gotten his own motorcycle, and though it lacks thrusters like Lady's, he's capable of powering it with his own demonic energy to break the sound barrier. Then, at 8:55, Lady comes in on her own bike and in an unbelievable display of pitch perfect timing and acrobatics, balances on the speeding motorcycle and leaps off, firing a missile at the demon at point blank range, and uses the explosion to blast herself passed the demon and back onto her motorcycle.

So point is, Dante and Lady are skilled drivers. With Vergil on board, he'll conjure a rotating summoned swords shield to not only protect him and his allies from all harm, but also shred up whatever they come into contact with.

Loading Video...

Dante, Vergil, and Lady eventually locate their opponents and simply blitz by them at hundreds of miles per hour, letting the swords take them all down.

Worst comes to worst, in pure combat my team outmatches yours in power and scale, so they can win even if the summoned sword/motorcycle combo doesn't work out. The only thing I'm iffy about is Fantomex.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

What's the range on Jackie's darklings? Can he just instantly summon them a mile away from where his own position? Even if he can, he still doesn't know specifically where we are, so my team still has a few minutes of privacy.

Jackie can summon them & send them where ever there a shadow. Also shown in above scans Jackie can use the darkness to find people.

Jackie will be listening in.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Likewise with Vision's, err, vision, it doesn't appear to be for the purpose of locating enemies, rather he simply used it to analyze someone standing right in front of him. So we can't assume it's capable of picking up enemies a mile away, obscured by mountains, snow hills, and buildings.

Yeah I've been meaning to dig up scans of long rang scanners for Vision but still vision has nanites & Jackie.

Like I said, he'll need to know where Vergil is to do this, so it won't happen instantly. Jackie is better off doing this to Dante since he's about 5 times better than Vergil in every possible way and could solo your team if not for Fantomex's haxdirection (I'll get to that in a bit). Regardless, an attack like that really isn't capable of killing a Son of Sparda.

And he will Jackie will listen in and when he's got the info need....Vergil's head is a tomato.

You can see Dante has no problem getting his brain totally obliterated (at that range, yes the bullet would do more than make a neat hole. His brain would pretty much implode). He literally isn't even effected at all, just a bit surprised and apalled at Lady's rudeness. Keep in mind this is Dante at the weakest he's ever been in the franchise. Vergil's healing factor is much more advanced than his brother's by this point, so it stands to reason he'd be pretty much unaffected as well since he's endured far more grievous wounds.

Being cut in half for example. Vergil only falls because Dante had severely drained his healing factor with Rebellion since they'd been fighting for hours by this point. That won't happen in this scenario, so Jackie is gonna have to try a lot harder than some brain mushing to kill the Dark Slayer.

Dante isn't the point of attack & Vergil has to take a nerf no matter if his regen is Dante level or not. Wolverine would die or be incapacitated by brain damage so Vergil will have to take the same damage.

Street Level = 2 Slots

• Strength: 1-15 Tons
  • Durability: Physically tough as Steel
  • Speed: Mach 2 (Speed of most Bullets)
  • Healing: Wolverine Level (Do not now what that is? Too Bad)
  • Power: Tank Busting
  • Telepathy: City Level

In any case, does Jackie have the reaction time to keep track of and summon a creature squarely inside the head of a target moving as fast as Vergil?

Vergil's combat speed makes falling rain appear frozen in time by comparison.

Vergil not only makes several rotations of Yamato in the time it takes Dante's bullets to reach him (meaning he literally moves his sword faster than bullets), but also manages to catch them with his blade and send them back at Dante hard enough that they even make the "pew!" sound, as if they've actually been fired from a gun.

Vergil once again displays mach speeds by cutting up a crowd of people without anyone even seeing him move (it's a manga so read from right to left FYI)

I'm not relying on Vergil blitzing Jackie, I'm just saying does he have the perception to keep track with a target so fast to place a Darkling inside his head in the first place?

Vergil will be dead after Jackie has heard enough. Also the orders Jackie gives the darklings don't require him to summon them at that place. Long as he has a shadow to speak to them they will teleport via shadows emerging at their destination to get the job done.

What exactly are the extents of Fantomex's misdirection? Because between Dante's demonic resistance to attacks of the mind, both his and Lady's tremendous force of will, and their extremely close friendship, turning them on each other isn't going to prove a simple matter. I'll wait for more info on Fantomex's misdirection before I properly counter - is it direct mind control or more of a pheromone type deal? Or does he have some Tao-like persuasion skills going on?

Fantomex misdirection is illusion, we don't know how he does it, except the fact it comes from one of his three brains. We know it works on telepathically immune & on telepaths (Pro X & Jean Grey scans above). As for feelings it worked on (HOA) War whose power is to psionically induce blood-lust, making him feel love. Which he explodes form the reaction (I'm guessing allergies).

Also here is his most powerful feat with misdirection.

No Caption Provided

And then finally there's Vision. I don't see it as in-character for him to bust out a super nova as soon as the match begins, but regardless is there any proof that the attack is really "sun level heat" besides just being called "super nova"? I mean that would be more than just a stretch of the tourney limits. Freeza had an attack called super nova but I don't believe Vision can generate the power of the sun anymore than I believe Freeza can. I know he can give out a pretty massive energy output, but I don't there's any proof that it's quite THAT massive. And doing this usually leaves Vision drained, so Dante can probably eliminate him pretty easily after regenerating if he tries it. Lady is probably toast admittedly, but Dante and Vergil will be aight (again, I'll wait for your reply before elaborating any further on how the Sons of Sparda can get around this attack).

Not as soon as the match begins more like after he gets info. Vision has no problem roasting your team with flames intense enough to hurt Wonder-Man.

No Caption Provided

Yes the heat he unleashes in that scan is sun level at least. Vision has also undergone an upgrade showing no sign of weakening after using so much power. That also throws out chances for regeneration & counter attack.

No Caption Provided

Alright, now for my own strategy. A bit more simple than yours but a lot more effective if you ask me.

So I won't ask you. :P

Strategy

Dante and Lady both have motorcycles as standard equipment. Vergil hops on the back of Lady's bike with her and the trio blitz across the city at hundreds of MPH.

Lady has thrusters on her bike powerful enough to destroy a horde of demons just from the exhaust.

Said thrusters are powerful enough to blast Lady through Cerberous's ice domain, and also make her leap a vertical 30 feet straight up and over.

Dante fully shows off the thrusters on Lady's bike in this cutscene, powerful enough to send the thousands of pounds of weight not only straight up a vertical tower, but also across a collapsing wall forcing it nearly upside down. The following is also a great display of Dante's strength, utilizing a giant motorbike like ninchaku and also a pretty fun display of his adaptive martial arts skills, using anything and everything as a weapon and instantly coming up with his own unique style to utilize it.

By the time of the animated series a few decades later, Dante had gotten his own motorcycle, and though it lacks thrusters like Lady's, he's capable of powering it with his own demonic energy to break the sound barrier. Then, at 8:55, Lady comes in on her own bike and in an unbelievable display of pitch perfect timing and acrobatics, balances on the speeding motorcycle and leaps off, firing a missile at the demon at point blank range, and uses the explosion to blast herself passed the demon and back onto her motorcycle.

So point is, Dante and Lady are skilled drivers. With Vergil on board, he'll conjure a rotating summoned swords shield to not only protect him and his allies from all harm, but also shred up whatever they come into contact with.

Dante, Vergil, and Lady eventually locate their opponents and simply blitz by them at hundreds of miles per hour, letting the swords take them all down.

Worst comes to worst, in pure combat my team outmatches yours in power and scale, so they can win even if the summoned sword/motorcycle combo doesn't work out. The only thing I'm iffy about is Fantomex.

All falls apart after realizing you don't have Vergil, Dante killed Lady, & Dante won't attack my team seeing them as allies up until the point Vision roasts him.

All in all my team's strategy is intact.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers