#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a straight up kill or beat the enemy tournament. All sides will start 1 mile apart from the middle of the city, Top Team Left, and Bottom Team Right of the city. There is people aimlessly running around trying to evacuate the city or head into shelter. No body will willingly attempt to interfere with your match.

Rules

• Standard Gear is automatically given. Special Gear is listed.
  • Speed Limit is Combat and Travel speed, not Reaction or Teleportation.
  • Magic, Spells, Ect must Match Slot Level
  • Can only Summon a Single Being at the Highest Street Level+.
  • No BFR of Enemies, Make of that as you will.
  • Team Chemistry is not a problem.
  • In Character.
  • Death or KO.

Battlefield

Teams

omgomgwtfwtf

• Street+: Kishin Asura - Soul Eater
  • Street+: The Destroyer - Claymore (Riful)

dccomicsrule2011

• Street+: Thief King Bakura (with full access to his Ba and Ring) 3 slots
  • Street+: Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!, with full access to Ba and Puzzle) 3 slots
#2 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011:

So my strategy is pretty simple. I will use the Kishin's madness to drive your team insane and have the Destroyer consumes their bodies while they are getting mind raped.

The Kishin's madness is so potent that, even when chained and locked up, it can still affect people's mind.

The madness only gets worse as a person gets closer. By being around his body, one can hallucinate and even try to commit suicide.

The hallucinations are so powerful that it can cause people to go insane.

The Kishin's madness is so potent that it can spawn demonic clown creatures that drive people insane.

The Kishin's hallucinations are so powerful that people are completely unaware they under it until it ends.

Another example of how powerful the Kishin's madness is.

Now to move on to the Destroyer. The Destroyer is a monster that has several forms. The first form consists of two grotesque humanoid shaped individuals conjoined at the back and lower body, with their arms being reminiscent of wings.

It attacks by firing missiles from it's mouth which move at incredible speeds (at least supersonic).

When the missiles land, they change into giant hellcat monsters. The hellcats are like zombies in that they do not have any concept of self-preservation or even consciousness. They will continuously attack until they run out of energy. Also, like zombies they can infect other people and turn them into hellcat monsters.

For example, this is what happens when one becomes infected with a rod.

The giant body can also defend itself with tentacle attacks.

It changes into its second form when its first form is destroyed. Its second form is actually its true form and takes the shape of a formless mass of flesh.

In this form it is also parasitic and drains the life force of whatever it touches.

#4 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2

I have a question. Can I infect the surrounding populace and use them as minions?

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@cadencev2

I have a question. Can I infect the surrounding populace and use them as minions?

Only if both your feats and morals say it can.

#6 Posted by dondave (38772 posts) - - Show Bio

This is looking good already

#7 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@cadencev2

Only if your both your feats and morals say it can.

well sh*t

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Sorry about taking long to reply D= I'm going to have my response up first thing tomorrow.

#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26060 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @omgomgwtfwtf: You know what? I'm just going to have to drop out of this Tournament. When I first joined I thought I had the time but alot of stuff has came up since then and it looks like I'm not going to have the time sorry Omg D=.

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @omgomgwtfwtf: You know what? I'm just going to have to drop out of this Tournament. When I first joined I thought I had the time but alot of stuff has came up since then and it looks like I'm not going to have the time sorry Omg D=.

It happens.