Sloth vs Corky vs Mask

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Undergroundgod

They all want to STAR in the same movie, and are willing to kill each other to get the part... Sloth gets a Rubber Chicken and a Baby Ruth cany bar, Corky gets a Superman cape and a Tennis racket, and Mask guy gets a Pirate hat and a Bowling Pin. Fight to the death in a cage who wins?
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SilverSentry

Sloth  

The rubber Chicken is overkill .
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Undergroundgod
@SilverSentry said:
"Sloth   The rubber Chicken is overkill . "

Yeah! I see Sloth wearing the Superman cape and the Pirate hat and juggling the rubber chicken tennis racket and bowling pin after he stomps their asses.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SilverSentry
@Undergroundgod said:
"@SilverSentry said:
Yeah! I see Sloth wearing the Superman cape and the Pirate hat and juggling the rubber chicken tennis racket and bowling pin after he stomps their asses. "

So do I, but hasn't Sloth broken metal chains for a Babe Ruth ?   

Which puts him high above the strength of the other 2 if I'm not mistaken.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Undergroundgod
@SilverSentry said:
"
@Undergroundgod said:
"@SilverSentry said:
Yeah! I see Sloth wearing the Superman cape and the Pirate hat and juggling the rubber chicken tennis racket and bowling pin after he stomps their asses. "
So do I, but hasn't Sloth broken metal chains for a Babe Ruth ?    Which puts him high above the strength of the other 2 if I'm not mistaken. "

Well he broke the wall... not the chains, but yeah as far as feats goes he has more showings... Corky has head but a Jock to the ground before because he was picking on his sister or something. The Mask guy was pulled out of school for almost killing some kid who was laughing at him. I still think Sloth has this.
AworkofArt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By AworkofArt123
@Undergroundgod said:
" @SilverSentry said:
"
@Undergroundgod said:
"@SilverSentry said:
So do I, but hasn't Sloth broken metal chains for a Babe Ruth ?    Which puts him high above the strength of the other 2 if I'm not mistaken. "
Well he broke the wall... not the chains, but yeah as far as feats goes he has more showings... Corky has head but a Jock to the ground before because he was picking on his sister or something. The Mask guy was pulled out of school for almost killing some kid who was laughing at him. I still think Sloth has this. "
Don't forget that Sloth also held up a huge boulder long enough for the Goonies to escape from a collapsing cave. He would tear Corky and Mask in half, especially if they denied him his Baby Ruth or made fun of Chunk, haha
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Undergroundgod
@AworkofArt123 said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" @SilverSentry said:
"
@Undergroundgod said:
"@SilverSentry said:
Well he broke the wall... not the chains, but yeah as far as feats goes he has more showings... Corky has head but a Jock to the ground before because he was picking on his sister or something. The Mask guy was pulled out of school for almost killing some kid who was laughing at him. I still think Sloth has this. "
Don't forget that Sloth also held up a huge boulder long enough for the Goonies to escape from a collapsing cave. He would tear Corky and Mask in half, especially if they denied him his Baby Ruth or made fun of Chunk, haha "

Okay well that is three fro Sloth now. I think the secret is Mentally challenged and Mishapen head and face. 

Sloth: Mentally challenged, mishapen head and face. (The power may be in his ear that twitches all by its self.) 
Corky: Mentally challenged. (Does not have a twitching ear.)
Mask guy: Mishapen head and face. (Also does not have a twitching ear.) 

Cut Sloth's ear off and he loses his power!
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By XiiX

The guy from Mask.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers