• 171 results
Avatar image for godemperorofmankind
GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@godemperorofmankind: Ichigo with Bankai is over supersonic closer to hypersonic; he should be a 3

Well, imho it all depends on calcs, in the manga/anime a certain speed was never stated.....I have asked to use aang as 1 to move ichigo up to 3 and take him up to hollow ichigo

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Quantified at Mach 2.5-ish? You're pretty legit, so I'll take that.

Well then Priscilla's definitely Mach 5.

@cadencev2:

(1) Blink AoA

(2) Galbatorix w/stated equipment

(1) Cyborg Guardian

(2) Some bruiser, not sure. D:

Once you give me your last guy, I will get this tourney rolling.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

K I GOT THIS

(1) Blink AoA w/quiver of bolts, uniform

(2) Murtagh w/all standard equipment + Thorn

(2) Cyborg Guardian w/...armor

(1) Sid the Zombie w/Azusa Yumi and Mira Nygus

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool. Making Matches now.

GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godemperorofmankind: Aang has created Mushroom Clouds with his Air power. He not a Peak in Power.

No Caption Provided

Ok, even if Imho you don't need alot of strenght to lift that much sand.....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@godemperorofmankind: It falls in power level. you can take out a tank with that.

Aang can't take out tanks with his air bending though...

He can't take out the Fire Nation's tanks, which imo are weaker than modern tanks.

Creating a mushroom cloud from sand is not that impressive in terms of power output....

GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@godemperorofmankind: It falls in power level. you can take out a tank with that.

He can't take out the Fire Nation's tanks, which imo are weaker than modern tanks.

Creating a mushroom cloud from sand is not that impressive in terms of power output....

QFT

With that?You seriously don't need alot of wind to create that, just alot of control with the shaping part!

Aang without avatar form imho does not have big peaks of power, he's just got all the bendigns, none of them at a very good level(well, air is, but imho only because he's the only airbender we see in the show...), he's surely <<<<<Toph with earth and <<<<< Azula and Ozai with fire......

The final decision to you of course.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@cadencev2 said:

QFT

@cadencev2 said:

With that?You seriously don't need alot of wind to create that, just alot of control with the shaping part!

Aang without avatar form imho does not have big peaks of power, he's just got all the bendigns, none of them at a very good level(well, air is, but imho only because he's the only airbender we see in the show...), he's surely <<<<<Toph with earth and <<<<< Azula and Ozai with fire......

Aang earth bending is also nasty stuff.

Ang hurls lager than a car Boulder.

No Caption Provided

Aang moves army out of the way.

No Caption Provided

Aang with Air Bending (Before Toph) Cuts through a car Size piece of stone!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I love Avatar. To say Aang is Peak level is low balling Aang.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Don't forget Aang doing a backflip in the time it took lightning to cross like 20 feet.

Massively hypersonic.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Don't forget Aang doing a backflip in the time it took lightning to cross like 20 feet.

Massively hypersonic.

Reaction Speed feat. He saw the attack coming and jumped before it fire. Not so much a Combat Speed.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Erm

You do see him and the lightning moving at around the same speed in the first panels...right? And then him doing a backflip in the time it takes the lightning to reach him?

First there is no jump; you see him slightly more than midway when the lightning starts. By the time it reaches he's completed the jump, turns around, and starts the redirection. This isn't just aim dodging; he jumped from a previous attack (the jump took place in the time it took for the lightning to move) and based on his rate of movement, he's moving around 20-25% of the lightning's speed.

When given no option, Aang can actually DODGE LIGHTNING!

Now, this feat is often dismissed as PIS since it means he's in the Mach 50,000s -but given the nature of lightning, it actually isn't so far-fetched. See, lightning travels slower and slower the lower it is to the ground; a realistic estimate for this bolt of lightning would be Mach 1500, as it is constantly moving across the ground.

Thus, Aang can minimally dodge attacks at about Mach 200 speeds.

Now, since this feat is hotly contested, I'm just going to pre-empt some responses here:

1) Aang has never displayed this speed before

FALSE. Aang is incredibly fast and easily dodges arrows and catapult shots, and dodges lightning from Fire Lord Zuko in The Promise iirc. Moreover, while this is the return stroke of lightning which typically goes 1/3 the speed of lightning as opposed to the leader which goes Mach 300, it's worth noting that as this is extremely low down and out of the atmosphere the lightning could only be going Mach 2500 MAX; a more reasonable estimate is Mach 1500 and that's the one I'll be using.

2) This is aim dodging

FALSE. As shown, Aang was literally looking the other way when Fire Lord Ozai actually did the bending for the lightning, as he was flipping backwards from a previous attack; he saw the lightning and then reacted.

3) Just because he dodged it doesn't mean he's going that fast

FALSE. Again, Aang managed to flip backwards in the same space of time that the lightning took to travel half the distance, making his movements around 10-25% as fast as that of the lightning.

4) We don't know it's real lightning

FALSE. Fire benders can bend lightning coming directly from the sky, AND their lightning has been used to power electrical machines. Firstly, this means they obviously CAN bend 'real lightning' so it makes no sense for this NOT to be real lightning. Secondly, since their lightning can power electrical machines this gives it a chemical composition of plasma that would essentially mean it has to be moving FAR FASTER than Mach 2500 -but again I won't be using this.

GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godemperorofmankind said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@cadencev2 said:

QFT

@cadencev2 said:

Aang earth bending is also nasty stuff.

Ang hurls lager than a car Boulder.

No Caption Provided

Aang moves army out of the way.

No Caption Provided

Aang with Air Bending (Before Toph) Cuts through a car Size piece of stone!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I love Avatar. To say Aang is Peak level is low balling Aang.

I really love avatar too, but i fail to see aang as a great bender in one particular discipline(not counting air and avatar state).

Anyways, it's fine!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers