Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

General Rules:

• Low Superhuman Strength (10 ton limit)
  • Low Superhuman Speed (Low Speed Bullet Timers are the limit)
  • Energy Projection limits are below Bishop's level of blasts
  • As for Durability, no one that's going to tank bullets with ease
  • No Offensive Telepathy, however you can use Telepathy to to communicate or transfer information between teammates
  • No hax powers or cheap tactics (immobilization, complete protection, etc)
  • No Duplicate characters
  • No one who's Street Level + e.g. 616 Spidey, Midnighter, Multiple Man or Deathstroke
  • All characters are in character, with their standard morals
  • You start with nothing. All equipment is bought in the shop.

Team @colliderz:

Pre-Death Seed Archangel (Comics)

Active Camo - Fifteen Points

Zoro [East Blue Saga] (Anime/Manga)

3 x Steel Katana - Ten Points

Valyrian Steel Longsword - Ten Points

Noob Saibot (Video Games)

Batman's Utility Belt - Twenty Points

Team @rd1027:

Spiderwoman (Comics)

Web Shooters - Ten Points

Spiderman [Tobey Maguire] (films):

Active Camo - Fifteen Points

Harry Potter (Books)

Holly and Phoenix Feather Wand - Ten Points

Bloodlust - Twenty Five Points

Scenario:

Your team will be gathered in a pure white room with only a couch, a table (with chairs) and a water cooler. They will be given fifteen minutes with a set of dossiers to the opposing team regarding details such as the teams load-outs, as well as the characters backgrounds + power sets / attitudes. They can also use this time to potentially form a plan against them and also to learn their teammates strengths and weaknesses.

Both teams are teleported into Green Dolphin Street Prisons Courtyard, which is approximately 300 metres long, and 150 metres wide. Both teams start either end of the courtyard.

No Caption Provided

As shown in the image, gradually the stage will become filled with poisonous frogs which impair vision and paralyze victims. The frogs begin to gradually rain after five minutes, and will reach the levels shown in the image once half an hour has passed. This means that the quicker you are at defeating your opponent, the better.

The objective is the elimination of the opposing team. This can be achieved however they may be willing as anything goes (e.g. Knocking Out, Incapacitating, Killing). Once the winning team has defeated their opponents, they will be returned to the White Room (fully healed) with the next set of dossiers for the next match.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rd1027: I will be at home in 2-3 hours then I can start working on my opening.If you want to start feel free to go

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rd1027
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: Does the dossiers also contain info about the items?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mortein

I wonder if the setting will be the same like here in all fight or it will vary?

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

I wonder if the setting will be the same like here in all fight or it will vary?

Eight maps, all randomized.

Gotta have that variety, right?

@pwok21: Does the dossiers also contain info about the items?

Yes, the dossiers contain information regarding the teams load-outs, as well as the characters backgrounds + power sets / attitudes.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By colliderz

Intro

Noob Saibot

• Batman's Utility Belt

Noob Saibot(Bi-Han) was originally a member of Lin Kuei and the original Sub Zero who was killed by Scorpion in the first Mortal Kombat tournament.Now a wraith resurrected by Quan Chi in the deeps of the Nether Realm.

Saibot's power revolves around both shadow and phantom elements which gives Noob Saibot the ability to create a semi liquid doppelganger of himself out of his body and teleportation powers.

The first is his doppleganger creating ability which he uses in a very diverse way from using him to

As for his teleportation powers he can both telleport himself during combat and also send flying portals to teleport his enemies in short distance

Here is a showcase video of his powers that I stated above

Loading Video...

5:20 Sending portals to teleport his enemy in close distance which he follows up with a combo attack

5:55 Teleport Slam

6:30 Shadow Charge

You can watch up to 8:30 as he shows various moves similar to Shadow Charge

11:15 Till the end of the video shows how he can easily utilize and combine these moves in combat and for combos

Zoro

• 3 x Steel Katana
  • Valyrian Steel Longsword

First recruit of the Straw Hat Pirates and their swordsman also the part of the crew's main fighting force the Monster Trio. Zoro spent his days and nights training in his unique self created ''Three Swords Style'' in order to become the greatest swordsman in the world and fulfill a promise made to a friend

As a brawler his speed, skill and power will be what he has to offer for my team

Here are some strenght and speed for feats for Zoro(the parts he will need the most for my strategy)

With appearing out of no where blitzes Axe hand Morgan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Apears out of no where and stops a group of pirates

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blitzes Hachi while dodging his 6 swords

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Over powers 8 marines

No Caption Provided

KOes a group of Fishmen without breaking a sweat and Fishmen were said to be 10 times stronger than a avarage human

Archangel

• Active Camo

One of the original members of the X-Men; Archangel is the result of a strange mutation & corruption at the hands of the wicked mutant known as Apocalypse. Archangel once had normal feathered wings - but after being transformed by Apocalypse into one of his Four Horsemen - Death - Archangel's skin turned blue & he gained razor sharp techno-organic wings that he could use to slice through enemies or fire his bullet like feathers at foes.

His first and most notable power(also the he will use the most in this fight) is his feathers which can easily pierce through human body

No Caption Provided

which is something Warren can easily spam in large volumes

No Caption Provided

He can also imbude them with neutro toxins inorder to put his foes into sleep

No Caption Provided

Not just offensive but he can use his wings in defensive manner too

Takes a missile head on with his wings

No Caption Provided

More of a speed feat here Warren reacts and blocks a set of gun fire

No Caption Provided

Initial Strategy

First part of my strategy will be regarding Archangel and Saibot whom will take on the Spiders.First thing is Archangel will spam a barrage of his feathers and continue to do it till he hits Peter which will damage and set off his Camo that will make him visible again.Now for Saibot's part, he will use the gadgets from Batman's utility belt for distraction(flashbangs, batarangs etc.) against Spiderman and at the mean time he will summon his doppelganger from Jessica's back, which will grab and hold her.Yes she can break free but holding her still for a few seconds will be enough for Archangel to spam volumes of bio organic feathers that will kill her.After that Spiderman alone will be an easy prey for them to finish

Mean while Noob Saibot and Archangel will do their part Zoro will rush towards Harry and take him out in the quickest way possible, a speed blitz in the best case scenario.This part I am not sure and won't jump to conclusion till I hear more about him from your opening since I have only watched the movies my knowledge on book Harry is pretty low, but I know he has quite the versatile spells at his disposal that can be dangerous so the earlier he is down the better it will be

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rd1027

@colliderz:

Lets get this show on the road!

Spider-Woman

• Equipment: 2x Web shooters

Jessica Miriam Drew’s parents were Jonathan and Miriam Drew, two scientists whose life's work was dedicated to harnessing the environmental adaptive abilities of spiders by grafting elements of their DNA into the human genome. Prior to Jessica’s birth, the pair moved to Wundagore Mountain to conduct their research with funding from HYDRA, under the auspices of General Wyndham. While working on these experiments Jessica's mother was hit by a laser beam containing the DNA, and subsequent physical traits, of several species of spiders. The unborn Jessica, still in her mother's womb, took on these traits giving her a variety of spider powers.

She is one of the main MVP's on my team (along with Harry) and I will show you why, I believe that her physical stats and versatility are above and beyond what your team has to offer.

Speed:

No Caption Provided

She throws a lamp post at someone, and still manages to get there to push him out of the way.

No Caption Provided

Dodging Spiderman's webbing.

Fighting skills:

Fights through dozens of HYDRA agents at once, avoiding plenty of gunfire.

No Caption Provided

Venom Blasts:

What I consider to be my main threat. I can take out your team in little more than a instant.

No Caption Provided

Her taking out roughly 50 HYDRA agents with one blast.

Pheromones: Another game changer, considering most of all of your team is male.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Controlling the Hulk. Even a split second of hesitation is all I need for her to blitz you and easily take you out, but that's not all.

Durability:

No Caption Provided

Took a hit from the Blob who is around 50/70 tons.

As you can see she's a force to be reckoned with.

Spider-man (Toby)

• Active Camo

Peter Parker was a brilliant but socially inept student. After being orphaned Peter moved in with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. While attending a field trip Peter was bitten by a genetically modified spider and gained spider-like abilities.

He is much like Spider-woman, but better in some ways. He has a spider sense, organic webbing, and great strength/reflexes.

Loading Video...

from 1:40, he demonstrates the effectiveness of his spider sense. Its much like the comics. Not only that, he sees Flash's punches in slow motion and manages to send him flying with a punch.

Loading Video...

Several feats here

:55, catches a heavy metal hand of a clock with his webbing and has the strength to throw it back.

Manages to shrug off hits from said metal like it was nothing.

Right after, he manages to take Doc Ock off the building and falls on a train from a great height.

1:47, his agility and coordination are so great that he squeezes through a tiny gap in a overpass, great dodging feat.

2:06, thrown headfirst into a train, barely feels it.

2:19, gets out of the way of an incoming train right on time.

2:35, thrown off the train onto pavement, keeps on going and manages to catch up to it in seconds.

3:15, hit by multiple stationary objects whilst hanging on the side of a speeding train, great pain feat, those would behead anyone else.

3:40 catches numerous civilians while keeping up with the train, reaction feat.

Loading Video...

Dodges green goblin's seeking razor blades with relative ease.

Loading Video...

Another fight with some noteworthy feats.

1:55 knocks goblin right out of his glider.

2:12, fast enough to save the kid from a platform pretty much next to him.

2:44, outruns the bullets on the glider.

3:05 you can see his jumping ability

3:12 slammed into a building and gets his face smashed in by broken glass, still keeps fighting.

3:27, accuracy with his webbing, blinding goblin.

I will finish Peter's intro by showing one of his most impressive feats ever.

Loading Video...

Also note pointing out that :47 he tries to stop it with his feet, tearing up several rail tracks, this again speaks for his durability, and he's still not ko'd or even losing a leg.

He stops a train, using only his webbing and strength. this attests for the strength of his webbing and is probably its greatest feat ever.

As you can see, Spiderman is no ordinary street leveler. I have showed various feats of his skill, strength, speed, and durability. Any of your team is hard pressed to take him.

Harry Potter

• Holly and Phoenix Wand
  • Bloodlust

Harry James Potter is the title character of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter, who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic under the guidance of the kindly headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. Harry also discovers that he is already famous throughout the novel's magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the internationally feared Dark Wizard and murderer of his mother and father.

As impressive as the other two members of my team are, he is the real MVP and is the most versatile out of any combatant on this battlefield. Him bloodlusted is a scary sight for your team. Below I will list his spells and their uses.

• Accio- Summoning Charm. This charm can be applied in a variety of ways, he can use this to summon objects towards him. Since I have info on your equipment, I can take your swords and Utility Belt away in an instant.
  • Appration- Can transport instantly anywhere. He has shown skill in this and is quite competent.
  • Avada Kedavra- The big one. This is a killing curse that will one shot anyone. It cant be blocked by any kind of magic however it can be dodged and blocked by physical objects. If a physical object is hit, there will be a small explosion where the spell hit. A bloodlusted Harry would have no problem using this spell, though he never actually uses it in the books, he has used other unforgivable curses and I dont think that this would be below his skill level.
  • Banishing charm- This will allow Harry to push back whatever is coming at him. Pretty much the opposite of Accio.
  • Bat Bogey Hex- Causes the bogeys in one's nose to turn to bats and attack the victim. Useful distraction in the heat of battle though it sounds silly, it has worked before.
  • Configurio- A blasting charm, pretty much causes an explosion at whatever its aimed at. It can be very useful in battle, and he can easily cause some major damage.
  • Confundo- Causes the target to lose focus and prone to error. I dont think that your team would have any defense against this and he could fall victim to this very easily, though this might come under telepathy, I want @pwok21 to clear this up, its meant to confuse a target but not take control of them.
  • Conjunctivitis curse- Causes extreme pain to the user in the eye. Effects are unknown but Krum used it to take out a dragon in the 4th book so its very powerful, one hit with this and any of your team can be taken out.
  • Crucio- Another huge one. The torture curse, it causes extreme pain to the victim. Almost no one can resist its effects. The only person who has is Harry and that's because the elder wand refused to hurt its true master. This is another potential game changer. As anyone rushing Harry would be met by a instant crucio because Harry is bloodlusted.
  • Defodio- Spell that can cut through solid objects like steel and metal, I can cut your katanas in half from a distance with this.
  • Diffindo- Severing charm. It can cut through human flesh also. Harry can cut your team to ribbons.
  • Disillusionment Charm- Makes the user invisible. This again is very useful as I can make Harry and Spider-Woman invisible with my prep also (thinking about it I wasted 15 points on active camo, was not thinking right) :/.
  • Espikey- Healing charm that Harry can use to fix injuries like broken bones or bruises in an instant. He can heal himself as well as other people.
  • Expelliarmus- Harry's signature spell. It not only causes disarming, but it can push an opponent back. Again any objects that you hold are rendered useless.
  • Expulso- Again another exploding charm, but this one seems more powerful (almost knocked harry out cold from just splash damage alone).
  • Gripping charm- Better grip on objects, you will not be taking away Harry's wand.
  • Impedeminta- Halts the progress of the victim through ropes, tripping, or binds. If you blitz you get immobilized.
  • Incarcerous- Binds a target with ropes, similar to impedeminata.
  • Incedio- Hurls flames towards a target.
  • Jellyfingers/Jelly legs curse- Causes a target's legs or fingers to be incredibly unstable and jelly like. Again I need @pwok21 is this hax? Its not immobilization fully.
  • Levicorpus- Dangles a person by one leg in midair, if Edward gets put into this its game over @pwok21 is this hax?
  • Obscuro- Causes a blindfold to be put over the person's eyes.
  • Protego- Shield charm, it can be used to shield Harry from any and all of your attacks. Also works on physical attacks as well.
  • Reducto- Causes solid objects to explode. Arcangel's arrows will get stopped midair.
  • Sectumsempra- Causes deep gashes and cuts on a person's body. Draco got one shotted by this spell and its incredibly dark magic. Can decapitate anyone, bloodlusted Harry will not hesitate to use this.
  • Serpentsornia- Causes serpents to come out of a caster's wand, they will take care of the toads.
  • Stinging hex- Causes large welts to appear on a person's body.
  • Stupefy- Stunning spell. Knocks someone out cold if a hit lands, instant KO.
  • Trip jinx- causes a person to trip, no speedblitz for you.
  • Wingardium leviosa- Can take objects from the environment and throw them at anyone.
  • Mufflaito- Muffles hearing.

As you can see Harry's versatility will give my team the edge. His magic is incredibly powerful and this is just an overview.

The Plan

During the 15 minutes of prep, Harry makes every single one of my team invisible with the disillusionment charm and protego charms to prevent any physical attack. You can not see us when we first enter the battlefield. Within the first few minutes, harry nonverbally casts the mufflaito charm, you can not hear us, while we can see and we can hear you. Mufflaito causes a buzzing sensation in your team's ears so your team would be pretty disoriented and confused. They are fighting an enemy they can not see, or hear. From there, Spider woman would use her Venom Blast to quickly KO Zoro and Sailboat. Unless you can prove that my team's presence can be detected if you cant see or hear us, I see no reason why this cant happen. The scan I posted of her venom blast shows it moving through the earth and taking out targets. They would be Ko'd before they knew what hit them.

So far only Spider Woman's presence has been revealed through the venom blast so Arcangel would probably fire his feathers towards her, which I have shown her agility and speed feats so she should not have too much of a hard time avoiding them. Especially since the disillusionment charm does not go away, and Arcangel still cant hear her. I have demonstrated Peter's ability for jumping so even if he does take to the skies, Peter can most likely jump and tackle him to the ground and restrain him with the help of Jessica. From there Harry walks up to him and kills him instantly.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By colliderz

@rd1027

Rebuttals

Spider woman would use her Venom Blast to quickly KO Zoro and Saibot.

Noob has at least peak human durability so he is above your average Hydra grunts while Zoro's durability and pain tolerance is easily on super human levels enough to shrug off the Venom Blasts(I will get into a lot of Zoro's feats in this post)

The scan I posted of her venom blast shows it moving through the earth and taking out targets. They would be Ko'd before they knew what hit them.

Out of that damage output, does the Venom Blasts have any speed feats that will be fast enough to KO my team before they knew what hit them?

her agility and speed feats so she should not have too much of a hard time avoiding them

Dodging one or two I can understand but I don't see Jessica perfectly avoiding a barrage of them where even one of them will be enough to tranquilize and put her into sleep

Peter can most likely jump and tackle him to the ground and restrain him with the help of Jessica. From there Harry walks up to him and kills him instantly.

Not to low ball Peter's feats but this is smt I don't see happening as Warren has a great aerial agility enough to toy with the likes of Cannonball who was also trying to tackle him down

No Caption Provided

Advanced Strategy

Damn, from the looks of it Harry will be more trouble than I anticipated which will leave me with the only choice of eliminating him first right after the battle starts but before I explain my strategy for Harry can you give some context for some of the spells?

Accio- Summoning Charm. This charm can be applied in a variety of ways, he can use this to summon objects towards him. Since I have info on your equipment, I can take your swords and Utility Belt away in an instant.

Protego- Shield charm, it can be used to shield Harry from any and all of your attacks. Also works on physical attacks as well.

Expelliarmus- Harry's signature spell. It not only causes disarming, but it can push an opponent back. Again any objects that you hold are rendered useless.

Did these spells have efficiently worked on people with super human stats before?like is the pulling spell is trong enough to break a superhuman grip or Protego ever tanked blows from superhumans.Also for all the others in general, how long does it takes Harry to cast any of the spells and as a character how good is his reaction speed?

Now for how Zoro is going to blitz him;

First of all there will be two attackers Zoro and Warren.As Warren will spam his feathers towards your location(Warren's spamming attack can down Harry via toxin but lets not leave our job to luck) distracting your team so they won't interfere and also pulling Harry away from casting the hearing spell. At the same time Warren starts shooting his feathers at your location, Zoro will start rushing for a blitz knowing your location is up a head and when he gets close he will rely on his hearing to land a clean blow, locating him from the slightest sound he makes Now here are some feats for Zoro's hearing which is as you can guess is on superhuman levels

Here he hears the war cries of Black Cat Pirates entering the island from the other side of it

No Caption Provided

That island was big enough to have a village, a mansion estate and all surrounded by a large forest

Another impressive hearing feat but it's from the beginning of Baroque Works Saga which is one arc past Zoro's nerfed Arc limit but it happened like a week after East Blue Saga so his East Blue version should be comparable as he hears Mr. 5 and Ms. Goldenweek's walking even though he was blocks away on top of a roof

No Caption Provided

Now that Zoro knows your teams location that will only leave Protego defense which I will wait for you to give more context on it but here are some high end strength feats for Zoro showing how he will be break through his way

This is Buchi the ship guardian of the Black Cat Pirates who was hypnotized by Django for extra muscle power and after that he was strong enough to destroy a good portion of a small cliff with an aerial slam

No Caption Provided

Yet still Zoro was able to hold back Butchi's dash attack against him, stopping him in his track

No Caption Provided

A similar but better feat, Zoro does the same with Buchi to Hachi and his swords

No Caption Provided

And Hachi was strong enough a move large rock under the sea fast enough that it created a whirlpool

No Caption Provided

Now that we took down Harry lets take look at how rest of the battle unfolds

After that point Warren will continue his feather attack from the sky while dodging any attack that's meant to tackle him down also mind you he has Active Camo that makes him invisible too.

Busy trying to dodge the feathers Noob Saibot will summon his doppelganger from Peter's back who will hold him long enough for either Zoro's swords or Warren's feathers to finish him off.

After that Jessica will be the only remaining member who is still busy dodging Warren's feathers will be an easy prey for Zoro and even easier as he will be backed by Noob too.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rd1027

@colliderz

Noob has at least peak human durability so he is above your average Hydra grunts while Zoro's durability and pain tolerance is easily on super human levels enough to shrug off the Venom Blasts(I will get into a lot of Zoro's feats in this post)

Her Venom Blasts are quite devastating.

No Caption Provided

Enough to make Juggernaut scream in pain.

No Caption Provided

One shotting Vertigo.

No Caption Provided

Easily hurting Taskmaster at a young age (17 to be exact).

No Caption Provided

At the age of 7, she killed a man with them.

So no, you would not be able to tank them.

Out of that damage output, does the Venom Blasts have any speed feats that will be fast enough to KO my team before they knew what hit them?

I have already shown her venom blasts effortlessly hitting foes like taskmaster. Not to mention that when we enter the battlefield, you will not be able to see any of my team, can you prove that you will see it coming from a foe that you can not see, or hear? For good measure though.

No Caption Provided

Dodging one or two I can understand but I don't see Jessica perfectly avoiding a barrage of them where even one of them will be enough to tranquilize and put her into sleep

How is he supposed to aim at a foe he cant see or hear?

Not to low ball Peter's feats but this is smt I don't see happening as Warren has a great aerial agility enough to toy with the likes of Cannonball who was also trying to tackle him down

How is he supposed to dodge and evade a foe he can not see or hear? Any feats of him evading enemies he was blind to?

As for your context questions:

- Accio could summon Harry's broomstick from hogwarts to himself in the second trial of the Triwizard tournament.

- Protego has limited enough physical feats, It could easily knock back humans, it is stated that the only think it cant block is the killing curse. It should be sufficient to block Warren's feathers at the very least.

- Explllarmus' best feats are against Voldemort I feel uncomfortabe using them.

Reaction speed? World class Seeker.

“No!” shouted Hermione Granger. “Madam Hooch told us not to move — you’ll get us all into trouble.”

Harry ignored her. Blood was pounding in his ears. He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up, up he soared; air rushed through his hair, and his robes whipped out behind him — and in a rush of fierce joy he realized he’d found something he could do without being taught — this was easy, this was wonderful. He pulled his broomstick up a little to take it even higher, and heard screams and gasps of girls back on the ground and an admiring whoop from Ron.

He turned his broomstick sharply to face Malfoy in midair. Malfoy looked stunned.

“Give it here,” Harry called, “or I’ll knock you off that broom!”

“Oh, yeah?” said Malfoy, trying to sneer, but looking worried.

Harry knew, somehow, what to do. He leaned forward and grasped the broom tightly in both hands, and it shot toward Malfoy like a javelin. Malfoy only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping.

“No Crabbe and Goyle up here to save your neck, Malfoy,” Harry called.

The same thought seemed to have struck Malfoy.

“Catch it if you can, then!” he shouted, and he threw the glass ball high into the air and streaked back toward the ground.

Harry saw, as though in slow motion, the ball rise up in the air and then start to fall. He leaned forward and pointed his broom handle down — next second he was gathering speed in a steep dive, racing the ball — wind whistled in his ears, mingled with the screams of people watching — he stretched out his hand — a foot from the ground he caught it, just in time to pull his broom straight, and he toppled gently onto the grass with the Remembrall clutched safely in his fist.

He is certainly above a normal human. Just one of his many feats.

First of all there will be two attackers Zoro and Warren.As Warren will spam his feathers towards your location.

First off, how is Warren supposed to know where we are to spam his arrows at? You do know we are completly invisible.

distracting your team so they won't interfere and also pulling Harry away from casting the hearing spell.

Pulling Harry away from casting his hearing spell? It would be the first thing he does, assuming full knowlege, he will not hesitate to use this first, you can not see or hear me period. How much can you realistically distract me when my entire team is invisible at the very start?

At the same time Warren starts shooting his feathers at your location

Again, I will repeat myself, how is he supposed to know where on earth I am, at?

Good hearing feats, too bad they are not applicable, I see no reason for Harry not to cast the spell at the start of the match.

Now that we took down Harry lets take look at how rest of the battle unfolds

Except you have not. You still provide no counter for a few of my points.

• Spider-Woman's venom blasts can, and will KO your team, unless you can show some crazy reaction feats for your characters, two of your members will be severely hurt, if not KO'd right from the start. Warren is the only one who can potentially avoid this by taking to the skies.
  • My team is invisible at the start, you have no idea where they are to start spamming, especially since we are being teleported to the battlefield and not coming in through doors. You can no hear us also, harry can cast spells nonverbally. How is Warren supposed to sense Peter coming up behind him under these circumstances. He will most likely be distracted trying to spam feathers at Jessica, who is still invisible and has Harry's Protego charm.
  • You have yet to come up with a counter for Spider-Woman's pheremones. I showed them affecting Hulk, realistically they can and will affect your team also.
  • You have yet to provide a counter for most of Harry's spells (many of which only require a line of sight and are instant), as well as his teleportation (it makes a loud noise but again this is mitigated by mufflaito.)

It is your turn.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By colliderz

@rd1027

Enough to make Juggernaut scream in pain.

That was a combo attack with Storm who is leagues above Jessica and she hurting someone like Juggernaut is already inconsistent in itself.If it was legit for Jessica to hurt Juggernaut she wouldn't be in this tourney

So no, you would not be able to tank them.

All of the feats you have shown are on regular humans and the weakest one in my team for durability is Noob Saibot who is at least peak human level, not,ng that provides the fact that it can take down meta human people like Warren or Zoro

I have already shown her venom blasts effortlessly hitting foes like taskmaster. Not to mention that when we enter the battlefield, you will not be able to see any of my team, can you prove that you will see it coming from a foe that you can not see, or hear? For good measure though.

Taskmaster wanted to be hit by her venom blast himself it's not like he wasn't able to dodge it and that light speed is a clear hyperbole.

How is he supposed to dodge and evade a foe he can not see or hear? Any feats of him evading enemies he was blind to?

First, Harry will be gone before he can cast that hearing spell and won't be the invisibility spell be gone after Harry is killed?Anyway don't forget that Warren also has Active Camo that makes him invisible so how is Peter going to tackle down a invisible target who is also faster than him

How is he supposed to aim at a foe he can't see or hear?

Each teams will appear in respective ends of the courtyard and he will spam them right ahead to your side

As for your context questions:

- Accio could summon Harry's broomstick from hogwarts to himself in the second trial of the Triwizard tournament.

So no feat to prove it can break Zoro's grip and get his swords

- Protego has limited enough physical feats, It could easily knock back humans, it is stated that the only think it can't block is the killing curse.It should be sufficient to block Warren's feathers at the very least.

Knocking back regular humans is not impressive at least for Warren and Zoro's standards

Reaction speed? World class Seeker.

So he was able to keep track of a ball that Malfoy trew into the air?Thats a regular human feat, nothing that shows he can avoid a blitz from Zoro

Pulling Harry away from casting his hearing spell? It would be the first thing he does, assuming full knowledge, he will not hesitate to use this first, you can not see or hear me period. How much can you realistically distract me when my entire team is invisible at the very start? Warren will also start spamming his feathers from the very start too and

Archangel's speed >>>>> Harry's speed Harry will get blitzed by Zoro anyway

Again, I will repeat myself, how is he supposed to know where on earth I am, at?

Teams will appear in each sides of the courtyard.

He will spam randomly towards your location Good hearing feats, too bad they are not applicable, I see no reason for Harry not to cast the spell at the start of the match.

And I don't see any speed feats for Harry to move a muscle let alone casting a spell before Zoro blitzes him

Zoro was able to blitz Morgan who had his arm up in the air and was going to land a cheap blow on Luffy but Zoro was fast enough to blitz him before Morgan can move a muscle

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Morgan had speed and strength to do things like this

No Caption Provided

If Zoro can blitz people like this before they can do anything, blitzing Harry will be childs play for Zoro

Except you have not.You still provide no counter for a few of my points.

Spider-Woman's venom blasts can, and will KO your team, unless you can show some crazy reaction feats for your characters, two of your members will be severely hurt, if not KO'd right from the start. Warren is the only one who can potentially avoid this by taking to the skies.

Countered at above

My team is invisible at the start, you have no idea where they are to start spamming, especially since we are being teleported to the battlefield and not coming in through doors. You can no hear us also, harry can cast spells nonverbally. How is Warren supposed to sense Peter coming up behind him under these circumstances. He will most likely be distracted trying to spam feathers at Jessica, who is still invisible and has Harry's Protego charm.

Again countered at above

You have yet to come up with a counter for Spider-Woman's pheremones. I showed them affecting Hulk, realistically they can and will affect your team also.

I didn't replied to this since you didn't used it in your strategy.Anyway did that ever worked on someone other than a brain dead guy.If it can easily effect normal humans too I will have my respective counters for all of my team members

You have yet to provide a counter for most of Harry's spells (many of which only require a line of sight and are instant), as well as his teleportation (it makes a loud noise but again this is mitigated by mufflaito.)

In all fairness I don't have for some of the spells but Zoro will take care of Harry right from the start before he can use any of these spells