Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Slenderman vs Dracula (29 votes)

The Child Thief 45%
The Prince of Darkness 55%

Dracula is travelling through the shadows at night. He realizes he is being followed and turns around to see Slenderman. Not intimidated in the least, Dracula engages Slenderman in combat.

Who wins?

#1 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

In my personal opinion, Dracula would win.

#2 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, who's Slenderman? Specs?

#3 Posted by adman123 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Slendy ends him. Especially if he's the full powered Slendy who is basically like a god.

#5 Edited by adman123 (68 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10710 posts) - - Show Bio

The 5th dimensional being wins.

#7 Edited by adman123 (68 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Pope052 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman.

#9 Posted by emetheto (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman drags his sorry ass to another dimension... bad matchup :p

#10 Posted by McHotcakes (562 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to use Slenderman in a battle because he's an abstract being. Of course I don't think that Dracula would be effected by Slendy's powers and vice versa, so I'll call it a draw for now.

#11 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula wins...Slenderman only take on children lol.

#12 Posted by WhySoSolid (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Slendy wins in my opinion

#13 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why people are calling Slenderman a god. His feats consist of: kidnapping children. -_-

#14 Posted by JudgeNeptune (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Slendy loses, he lacks of feats

#15 Posted by JwwProd (10322 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Slender Man after a good fight.

#16 Posted by AgentEx (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Slenderman has any way of stopping Dracula.

#17 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula has the speed, strength, and brutality advantage.

#18 Posted by adman123 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Slendy grabs Drac using one of his tentacles, than uses another to tear of Dracs head. He then heads to the local village to find children to steal.

#19 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@adman123 said:

Slendy grabs Drac using one of his tentacles, than uses another to tear of Dracs head. He then heads to the local village to find children to steal.

Look at Dracula's speed.

#20 Posted by Iragexcudder (5411 posts) - - Show Bio

@judgeneptune: he lacks feats because everyone who does know his power are gone forever

#21 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@judgeneptune: he lacks feats because everyone who does know his power are gone forever

That's not really impressive since the only people he attacks are children.

#22 Edited by Loof (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula almost easily.

#23 Posted by Iragexcudder (5411 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: that's only stories. (Of which they all are) but adults have admitted to seeing slenderman on a numerous amount of occasions. Hes supposedly stolen attack and killed others, regardless of age. If this thing has tentacles and can enter and exit dimensions whenever it feels, then he could easily grab a hold of Dracula. Especially when he's over 10 feet tall.

#24 Posted by Nuffs (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Dracula? Dracula from The Batman vs. Dracula?

#25 Posted by Pr0metheus (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Slenderman can be in the daylight and Dracula died by a giant flashlight i'd put my money on Slendy

#26 Posted by Edamame (28394 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman randomly pops up and Dracula dies due to a heart attack. lol

In all seriousness, all Slenderman has to do is look at Dracula for a short period of time and Dracula will simply lose. That's how it goes with Slenderman.

#27 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula dives for Slenderman, Slendy stands there until he is a foot away from him, then he shoots out the rest of his arms and throws him into a tree and runs away. Dracula wanders around the forest trying to find him as Slendy blends in with the trees, then Slendy reaches out sight he extra arms and constricts his arms and legs, then holds him up and looks him in the eyes. Then he kills him by STARING AT HIM!!!

#28 Edited by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@nuffs said:

Which version of Dracula? Dracula from The Batman vs. Dracula?

Yes.

#29 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula dives for Slenderman, Slendy stands there until he is a foot away from him, then he shoots out the rest of his arms and throws him into a tree and runs away. Dracula wanders around the forest trying to find him as Slendy blends in with the trees, then Slendy reaches out sight he extra arms and constricts his arms and legs, then holds him up and looks him in the eyes. Then he kills him by STARING AT HIM!!!

You can't kill Dracula by using those kinds of powers. He doesn't have a soul.

#30 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Who said Slenderman eats souls? Even if it didn't kill him the least it would do I make him unconscious, then Slendy gets some cheap shots on Dracula, and when he wakes up he's hanging upside down on branch of a tree with other little children.

#31 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Who said Slenderman eats souls? Even if it didn't kill him the least it would do I make him unconscious, then Slendy gets some cheap shots on Dracula, and when he wakes up he's hanging upside down on branch of a tree with other little children.

Dracula can move at blurring speeds, he can turn into mist, a werewolf, etc. Slendy won't land any cheap shots so long as Drac fights smart.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Slenderman's powers? I think Dracula wins.

#33 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Slendy can teleport, as soon as Dracula takes a swing at him Slendy is on the other side of the forest.

#34 Posted by BigCimmerian (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Slendy can teleport, as soon as Dracula takes a swing at him Slendy is on the other side of the forest.

Is Slenderman capable of defeating Dracula's mist form?

#35 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@laughingstock said:

I don't see how he could.

#36 Edited by BigCimmerian (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@laughingstock said:

I don't see how he could.

That's my point, if Slendie's only power is teleportation and tentacles then he has no chance to win. Maybe with BFR if Drac's isn't in mist form.

#37 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Slendy can turn invisible, Dracula won't find him if he can't see him, if Drac goes out of mist form for even a second Slendy could already be right behind him and impale him with a tentacle.

#38 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Slendy can turn invisible, Dracula won't find him if he can't see him, if Drac goes out of mist form for even a second Slendy could already be right behind him and impale him with a tentacle.

And that wouldn't kill him. Plus Dracula can also turn invisible since he can melt into shadow.

They seem pretty evenly matched to me.

#39 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman is featless so why are people keeping threads with him.

#40 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Ok this is in EXTREME cases of Slenderman so take it lightly. But in some cases he can manipulate space and time itself, can Dracula still compare?

#41 Posted by BigCimmerian (8702 posts) - - Show Bio

If he's making sounds while he's moving than Dracula will find him with his super senses. Impaling with tentacles wouldn't kill him.

#42 Posted by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Ok this is in EXTREME cases of Slenderman so take it lightly. But in some cases he can manipulate space and time itself, can Dracula still compare?

I was intending to use the Slenderman from myth and the game "Slender."

No, Dracula cannot compare with space/time manipulation, but with the Slenderman that I'm using, he should definitely be able to hold his own.

#43 Posted by AgentEx (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula is too fast for Slenderman. If Dracula can dodge Batarangs with no trouble at all, he should be able to dodge Slendy's tentacles. Setting aside that he could just turn into mist and avoid Slendy's attacks.

#44 Edited by kotetsu454 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of these characters you are using has to be very specific.

Bram Strokers original Dracula compared to the one in the batman cartoon conceivably had telekinetic and pyro kinetic abilities. The dracula in the Batman version didn't display that. If thee wee hours of the morning fight drags on into the morning it's not an instant win yet because Strokers Count Drac was only weakened by sunlight, not instantly killed. Should also note that both versions have an aversion to running water, so fighting out in the woods they are bound to run into that.

Same goes for Slender, though when using him in a fight the versions are harder to keep track of."The Operator" from the Marble Hornets series is different from the game version as he has no tentacles, and that's one example. Still with how he exploded on the internet and everyones different opinions of him, it's better to just list what abilities he does and doesn't have for the particular fight?

In which case I ask of this version:

• tentacles? how many?
  • teleportation?
  • slender sickness?
  • inducing fear/paranoia?
    • general messing with peoples mental stability as a whole
  • strength un-natural in comparison to his physical build?
  • ability to summon proxies?
    • could he try to turn Dracula into a proxie? (method on how to do this is consistently vague, plus Dracula can likely resist the process anyways)
  • reality warping? (i find a less common ability of his to be honest)
  • disrupting electronics? (irrelevant for this fight but i wanted to make this list longer)
#45 Edited by logy5000 (6074 posts) - - Show Bio

@kotetsu454: Dracula from The Batman vs. Dracula was stronger, faster, more durable, harder to kill, and more aggressive than Bram Stoker's Dracula. He could also fly.

Slenderman has his feats and powers from all the Slender games and the myths about him.

#46 Posted by kotetsu454 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Would that one viral story with him facing off against Jeff the killer count as cannon? If so I give it to Dracula.

If not I say Slendy and his teleportation combined with his super-ish strength will help him win, or bring it to a draw until morning at which point Dracula will be either vaporized or weakened enough for Slender to truly finish him off. Perhaps maybe slender-sickness could be induced to a degree as well? I can't really say.