Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Keeping it going!

Peter Parker is doing his normal thing, snapping photos for the Daily Bugle to make a living, and simultaneously fighting crime as the costumed Spider-Man. However, as he scans over all of his recent pics in the red room, he notices that a few of them contain... something strange. A very tall, thin man, seemingly without any facial features, wearing a black suit and tie.

Out webslinging that night, he keeps his eye open, not knowing that the Slender Man is already watching....

-------------------------

The Slender Man

No Caption Provided

ABILITIES:

-Retractable tentacles

-Limbs can stretch Mr. Fantastic style

-Can place people into a trance

-Likes to stalk people and generally f*ck with them

-Classic Boogeyman style stealth

-Limited flight

-Teleportation

-Superior strength proportionate to his size

-Once he gets you, you're gone. No one knows what he does with you, whether it be absorbing you or bringing you to a different dimension, all we know is you're not coming back

CAN BE DEFEATED BY:

Sufficient force is capable of KOing or even killing The Slender Man, though you'll need quite the firepower. The best way is to trap him in a well, as this always works. He's also been known to retreat if met with physical confrontation, and is weakened substantially if he is not feared.

vs.

Spider-Man

No Caption Provided

ABILITIES:

-Webshooters

-Wall-crawling

-Incredible strength, speed, agility, and stamina, proportionate to a spider of his size

-Spider-sense

-Great Power + Responsibility

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight takes place throughout New York.

In character.

Spidey does not get protagonist power, if he cannot defeat the Slender Man, the plot will not miraculously allow him to succeed.

Spidey has never heard of Slendy, basic information about him is on the internet (should he look, and know what to look for). In this universe, Slender Man is not an online hoax, he's totally real and a few conspiracy theorists know of him.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

wow thank you man now I'm not having any sleep.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby
Spider-Man won't be afraid of him, Spider-Sense will protect him from stealth attacks

Spider-Man beats him or Slender Man retreats.
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cooljammy18

Can someone make a Ghost Rider or Doctor Strange vs Slender Man thread so he gets ROFL-stomped already?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

This is another Spider Man vs Doctor Octopus. Spidey stomps.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@Joygirl: Dunno whats scarier. Slender man or your avatar lol (Dear god clowns creep me out).

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#7  Edited By Joygirl

Crap. I totally forgot about slendersickness. Prolonged exposure gives chronic respiratory symptoms.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By laflux

spider-man one shots him. Also his healing should protect him against the slender sickness

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By GunGunW

If physical attacks can hurt Slender Man I wouldn't wanna see just how badly Superman or Hulk would tear him limb from limb

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CrimsonCake

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

This is another Spider Man vs Doctor Octopus. Spidey stomps.

I don't think slender man can move as quick as Doctor Octopus.The Nature of Slender man is Vague and unexplained it's usually people who give him his abilities and determine what he's capable of.But since Joygirl already determined his abilities then I think spider-man would win.But in other Portrayals he can do more and can induce sickness and paranoia and can disappear when he wants,Therefore If spider-man was fighting Marble Hornet's Version of Slender man,I believe He would win.

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol.

I'm not afraid of Wishbone man >:D

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kennypow

Slenderman's actual fucking powers :

Immortality

He's a 5th dimensional being he can gaze anyone.

Time Travel

Teleport (Faster than superman )

BFR

Deleting his Enemy's very existence .

Poor Peter Parker doesn't stand a chance

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Kennypow said:

Slenderman's actual fucking powers :

Immortality

He's a 5th dimensional being he can gaze anyone.

Time Travel

Teleport (Faster than superman )

BFR

Deleting his Enemy's very existence .

Poor Peter Parker doesn't stand a chance

What sort of contrived fanfic did you get that from? Because the most Tribetwelve Slendy has done is butcher a military convoy.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Spooderman wins.......... I mean Spiderman

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 14NC3

we don't know anything about slenderma, he just comes up to you and the screen goes static

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CaptainDoeo

^that.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

So are those actually Slender's TRUE abilities, cause I've never seen him actually do anything but appear in photoshopped pictures and make me think my screen is broken for a second.  

So far, I say Peter beat pedo Boogeyman. 

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stronger

Spider-Man maybe

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

@The Stegman said:

So are those actually Slender's TRUE abilities, cause I've never seen him actually do anything but appear in photoshopped pictures and make me think my screen is broken for a second. So far, I say Peter beat pedo Boogeyman.

There's no canon version so we treat this as a character the OP has made up.

Spider-Man should win by avoidance and knock out.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cooljammy18

@The Stegman said:

So are those actually Slender's TRUE abilities, cause I've never seen him actually do anything but appear in photoshopped pictures and make me think my screen is broken for a second. So far, I say Peter beat pedo Boogeyman.

His abilities changed constantly between different creepypasta stories involving him. The abilities that are consistent is his teleportation, inducing static in someone's vision and apparent BFR move when he get's close.

However, in a story involving Slenderman fighting Jeff the Killer, Jeff was able to actually draw blood from Slendy and even cut off one of his arms. In another story, Slenderman was stalking a man and his child and the father was actually able to punch Slenderman and move him. Really, anyone who comes and say that he's immortal and metaphysical and all of that hoopla, their can be taken with a grain of salt because Slenderman's abilities are pretty damn inconsistent. If he's truly physical, like a few stories depict, I don't see why Spiderman can't beat him or Slenderman would just run away. The most Slenderman can do is induce fear (won't work on Spidey) induce sickness (Spidey's superhuman physiology should protect for a bit) or BFR which itself isn't 100% guaranteed.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

Slenderman.

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kennypow

Slenderman beats any Potent creature. It take an Omnipotent creature to beat him for gods sake

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dextersinister

@Kennypow said:

Slenderman beats any Potent creature. It take an Omnipotent creature to beat him for gods sake

That's your personnel interpretation of a character that has no permanent abilities, Spider Man should be able to beat the character with the abilities listed in the OP.

Referencing Slender Man fiction would be as pointless as using Spider Man fanfiction.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frocharocha

@cooljammy18 said:

@The Stegman said:

His abilities changed constantly between different creepypasta stories involving him. The abilities that are consistent is his teleportation, inducing static in someone's vision and apparent BFR move when he get's close.

However, in a story involving Slenderman fighting Jeff the Killer, Jeff was able to actually draw blood from Slendy and even cut off one of his arms. In another story, Slenderman was stalking a man and his child and the father was actually able to punch Slenderman and move him. Really, anyone who comes and say that he's immortal and metaphysical and all of that hoopla, their can be taken with a grain of salt because Slenderman's abilities are pretty damn inconsistent. If he's truly physical, like a few stories depict, I don't see why Spiderman can't beat him or Slenderman would just run away. The most Slenderman can do is induce fear (won't work on Spidey) induce sickness (Spidey's superhuman physiology should protect for a bit) or BFR which itself isn't 100% guaranteed.

The true version of Slendy is probably the one created by Marble Hornets. So Slender is similar in powers to Pinehead, being a reality warper, Slendy could just kill spider with a single strike. A mroe fair fight would be either Michigan Dogmen vs Spiderman or Goatman vs Spider man.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Rumble Man

Some lame ass horror meme made at the turn of the new millenium vs a heroic ICON spiderman, known around the world before the internet with a share of great feats and PIS moments.

I put my money on the guy that KTFO'd firelord

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By consolemaster001

Spidey

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cooljammy18

@Frocharocha said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@The Stegman said:

The true version of Slendy is probably the one created by Marble Hornets. So Slender is similar in powers to Pinehead, being a reality warper, Slendy could just kill spider with a single strike. A mroe fair fight would be either Michigan Dogmen vs Spiderman or Goatman vs Spider man.

I watched quite a few of the Marble Hornets videos and the only thing he has really shown is teleporting, some static and inducing fear. Nothing puts him on the lines of a reality warper, unless you want to inform me on things I might have missed. Until then, I'll just say that he's inconsistent and could possibly BFR Spidey and nothing else, or if he's capable of being touched (like multiple stories depict) then Spidey beats his ass. 50/50 depending on how you truly interpret Slenderman.

@Dextersinister said:

@Kennypow said:

That's your personnel interpretation of a character that has no permanent abilities, Spider Man should be able to beat the character with the abilities listed in the OP.

Referencing Slender Man fiction would be as pointless as using Spider Man fanfiction.

Lol true. Again, take their point with a grain of salt because Slendy is nowhere near nigh-omnipotence. Nothing suggests that.

martincho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slederman NO TIENE OPORTUNIDAD vs spiderman

martincho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slenderman NO TIENE OPORTUNIDAD vs spiderman

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

My slender-sense is tingling!

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@martincho: Bienvenido al foro. Acá se habla inglés, amigo =)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dondave

BFR

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slender Man.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey, why do people keep overrating Slenderman? His greatest feat is killing a few kids, there are guys in there 80's who could do that...

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPidey should win, the cockiness and jovial nature of Peter should make Slender confused and thus give up since Peter's will is too strong.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slender Man.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slender

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Slender be dropped with physical attacks?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: not really and like in the game when he gets near you you start feeling sick and weak

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@iheartzombies92: not really and like in the game when he gets near you you start feeling sick and weak

Slendy takes this then, I guess

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: It depends on which version of slendy you're using.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman hits him with a train.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap, someone make fan art if Slendy getting pennance stared... 0_0

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on which version you're using. If its The Arrival version, he wins. He set the forest on fire with a mere thought, and turned Kate into the chaser. He could just turn Spiderman into The Spider or something. Most of the other versions lose, though.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By God_of_Batman

Slendy takes this fairly easily. Spidey Sense isn't going to save Parker from getting his mind shattered.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slenderman have way to much hax. Superman tier characters are neded to take him down.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Spider-Man

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man. Most of his abilities pretty much counter Slendy's.

On a side note, if Spider-Man can face Carnage, I don't see why he would be afraid of Slenderman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: @god_of_batman: Slender sickness worked on humans. Spider man is more than human and don't forget he has dodged a light speed projectile without spider sense and teleporting is light speed and cannot be faster. Has slender man beaten anyone who is non-human? Jeff the killer perked more than just human. Jeff dodged a pistol bullet, cut his cheeks without bleeding and Jeff has now ripped human limbs with his bare hands and the slender sickness didn't work on him because he was no longer human. Do you all agree with this. But slenderman is different from all spider man has faced. But I think spider man takes this but slender retreats. We should remove slender being immortal. It's true slender never died. In slender woods i think we thought he was dead but turned out he was just acting like the joker faking his death and causing the player's vision thinking there was more than one.