• 28 results
#1 Edited by Joygirl (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

Keeping it going!

Peter Parker is doing his normal thing, snapping photos for the Daily Bugle to make a living, and simultaneously fighting crime as the costumed Spider-Man. However, as he scans over all of his recent pics in the red room, he notices that a few of them contain... something strange. A very tall, thin man, seemingly without any facial features, wearing a black suit and tie.

Out webslinging that night, he keeps his eye open, not knowing that the Slender Man is already watching....

-------------------------

The Slender Man

ABILITIES:

-Retractable tentacles

-Limbs can stretch Mr. Fantastic style

-Can place people into a trance

-Likes to stalk people and generally f*ck with them

-Classic Boogeyman style stealth

-Limited flight

-Teleportation

-Superior strength proportionate to his size

-Once he gets you, you're gone. No one knows what he does with you, whether it be absorbing you or bringing you to a different dimension, all we know is you're not coming back

CAN BE DEFEATED BY:

Sufficient force is capable of KOing or even killing The Slender Man, though you'll need quite the firepower. The best way is to trap him in a well, as this always works. He's also been known to retreat if met with physical confrontation, and is weakened substantially if he is not feared.

vs.

Spider-Man

ABILITIES:

-Webshooters

-Wall-crawling

-Incredible strength, speed, agility, and stamina, proportionate to a spider of his size

-Spider-sense

-Great Power + Responsibility

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight takes place throughout New York.

In character.

Spidey does not get protagonist power, if he cannot defeat the Slender Man, the plot will not miraculously allow him to succeed.

Spidey has never heard of Slendy, basic information about him is on the internet (should he look, and know what to look for). In this universe, Slender Man is not an online hoax, he's totally real and a few conspiracy theorists know of him.

#2 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14719 posts) - - Show Bio

wow thank you man now I'm not having any sleep.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man won't be afraid of him, Spider-Sense will protect him from stealth attacks

Spider-Man beats him or Slender Man retreats.
#4 Posted by cooljammy18 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone make a Ghost Rider or Doctor Strange vs Slender Man thread so he gets ROFL-stomped already?

#5 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

This is another Spider Man vs Doctor Octopus. Spidey stomps.

#6 Edited by Strider92 (16594 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Dunno whats scarier. Slender man or your avatar lol (Dear god clowns creep me out).

#7 Posted by Joygirl (20039 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap. I totally forgot about slendersickness. Prolonged exposure gives chronic respiratory symptoms.

#8 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man one shots him. Also his healing should protect him against the slender sickness

#9 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

If physical attacks can hurt Slender Man I wouldn't wanna see just how badly Superman or Hulk would tear him limb from limb

#10 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

This is another Spider Man vs Doctor Octopus. Spidey stomps.

I don't think slender man can move as quick as Doctor Octopus.The Nature of Slender man is Vague and unexplained it's usually people who give him his abilities and determine what he's capable of.But since Joygirl already determined his abilities then I think spider-man would win.But in other Portrayals he can do more and can induce sickness and paranoia and can disappear when he wants,Therefore If spider-man was fighting Marble Hornet's Version of Slender man,I believe He would win.

#11 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (572 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

I'm not afraid of Wishbone man >:D

#12 Posted by Kennypow (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman's actual fucking powers :

Immortality

He's a 5th dimensional being he can gaze anyone.

Time Travel

Teleport (Faster than superman )

BFR

Deleting his Enemy's very existence .

Poor Peter Parker doesn't stand a chance

#13 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kennypow said:

Slenderman's actual fucking powers :

Immortality

He's a 5th dimensional being he can gaze anyone.

Time Travel

Teleport (Faster than superman )

BFR

Deleting his Enemy's very existence .

Poor Peter Parker doesn't stand a chance

What sort of contrived fanfic did you get that from? Because the most Tribetwelve Slendy has done is butcher a military convoy.

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Spooderman wins.......... I mean Spiderman

#15 Posted by 14NC3 (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

we don't know anything about slenderma, he just comes up to you and the screen goes static

#16 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

^that.

#17 Posted by The Stegman (24627 posts) - - Show Bio

So are those actually Slender's TRUE abilities, cause I've never seen him actually do anything but appear in photoshopped pictures and make me think my screen is broken for a second.  

So far, I say Peter beat pedo Boogeyman. 

#18 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man maybe

#19 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

So are those actually Slender's TRUE abilities, cause I've never seen him actually do anything but appear in photoshopped pictures and make me think my screen is broken for a second. So far, I say Peter beat pedo Boogeyman.

There's no canon version so we treat this as a character the OP has made up.

Spider-Man should win by avoidance and knock out.

#20 Posted by cooljammy18 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

So are those actually Slender's TRUE abilities, cause I've never seen him actually do anything but appear in photoshopped pictures and make me think my screen is broken for a second. So far, I say Peter beat pedo Boogeyman.

His abilities changed constantly between different creepypasta stories involving him. The abilities that are consistent is his teleportation, inducing static in someone's vision and apparent BFR move when he get's close.

However, in a story involving Slenderman fighting Jeff the Killer, Jeff was able to actually draw blood from Slendy and even cut off one of his arms. In another story, Slenderman was stalking a man and his child and the father was actually able to punch Slenderman and move him. Really, anyone who comes and say that he's immortal and metaphysical and all of that hoopla, their can be taken with a grain of salt because Slenderman's abilities are pretty damn inconsistent. If he's truly physical, like a few stories depict, I don't see why Spiderman can't beat him or Slenderman would just run away. The most Slenderman can do is induce fear (won't work on Spidey) induce sickness (Spidey's superhuman physiology should protect for a bit) or BFR which itself isn't 100% guaranteed.

#21 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman.

#22 Posted by Kennypow (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman beats any Potent creature. It take an Omnipotent creature to beat him for gods sake

#23 Posted by Dextersinister (6197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kennypow said:

Slenderman beats any Potent creature. It take an Omnipotent creature to beat him for gods sake

That's your personnel interpretation of a character that has no permanent abilities, Spider Man should be able to beat the character with the abilities listed in the OP.

Referencing Slender Man fiction would be as pointless as using Spider Man fanfiction.

#24 Posted by Frocharocha (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@The Stegman said:

His abilities changed constantly between different creepypasta stories involving him. The abilities that are consistent is his teleportation, inducing static in someone's vision and apparent BFR move when he get's close.

However, in a story involving Slenderman fighting Jeff the Killer, Jeff was able to actually draw blood from Slendy and even cut off one of his arms. In another story, Slenderman was stalking a man and his child and the father was actually able to punch Slenderman and move him. Really, anyone who comes and say that he's immortal and metaphysical and all of that hoopla, their can be taken with a grain of salt because Slenderman's abilities are pretty damn inconsistent. If he's truly physical, like a few stories depict, I don't see why Spiderman can't beat him or Slenderman would just run away. The most Slenderman can do is induce fear (won't work on Spidey) induce sickness (Spidey's superhuman physiology should protect for a bit) or BFR which itself isn't 100% guaranteed.

The true version of Slendy is probably the one created by Marble Hornets. So Slender is similar in powers to Pinehead, being a reality warper, Slendy could just kill spider with a single strike. A mroe fair fight would be either Michigan Dogmen vs Spiderman or Goatman vs Spider man.

#25 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Some lame ass horror meme made at the turn of the new millenium vs a heroic ICON spiderman, known around the world before the internet with a share of great feats and PIS moments.

I put my money on the guy that KTFO'd firelord

#26 Posted by consolemaster001 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#27 Posted by cooljammy18 (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@The Stegman said:

The true version of Slendy is probably the one created by Marble Hornets. So Slender is similar in powers to Pinehead, being a reality warper, Slendy could just kill spider with a single strike. A mroe fair fight would be either Michigan Dogmen vs Spiderman or Goatman vs Spider man.

I watched quite a few of the Marble Hornets videos and the only thing he has really shown is teleporting, some static and inducing fear. Nothing puts him on the lines of a reality warper, unless you want to inform me on things I might have missed. Until then, I'll just say that he's inconsistent and could possibly BFR Spidey and nothing else, or if he's capable of being touched (like multiple stories depict) then Spidey beats his ass. 50/50 depending on how you truly interpret Slenderman.

@Dextersinister said:

@Kennypow said:

That's your personnel interpretation of a character that has no permanent abilities, Spider Man should be able to beat the character with the abilities listed in the OP.

Referencing Slender Man fiction would be as pointless as using Spider Man fanfiction.

Lol true. Again, take their point with a grain of salt because Slendy is nowhere near nigh-omnipotence. Nothing suggests that.

#29 Posted by martincho (2 posts) - - Show Bio

slederman NO TIENE OPORTUNIDAD vs spiderman

#30 Posted by martincho (2 posts) - - Show Bio

slenderman NO TIENE OPORTUNIDAD vs spiderman

#31 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

My slender-sense is tingling!

#32 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@martincho: Bienvenido al foro. Acá se habla inglés, amigo =)

#33 Edited by dondave (37916 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR

#34 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Slender Man.

#35 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey, why do people keep overrating Slenderman? His greatest feat is killing a few kids, there are guys in there 80's who could do that...

#36 Posted by Jimishim12 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

SPidey should win, the cockiness and jovial nature of Peter should make Slender confused and thus give up since Peter's will is too strong.

#37 Posted by JwwProd (9638 posts) - - Show Bio

Slender Man.

#38 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Slender

#39 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Slender be dropped with physical attacks?

#40 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: not really and like in the game when he gets near you you start feeling sick and weak

#41 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikep12 said:

@iheartzombies92: not really and like in the game when he gets near you you start feeling sick and weak

Slendy takes this then, I guess

#42 Posted by MissingLink (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: It depends on which version of slendy you're using.

#43 Posted by comic_book_fan (5677 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman hits him with a train.

#44 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap, someone make fan art if Slendy getting pennance stared... 0_0

#45 Posted by MissingLink (131 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on which version you're using. If its The Arrival version, he wins. He set the forest on fire with a mere thought, and turned Kate into the chaser. He could just turn Spiderman into The Spider or something. Most of the other versions lose, though.

#46 Edited by God_of_Batman (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Slendy takes this fairly easily. Spidey Sense isn't going to save Parker from getting his mind shattered.

#47 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman have way to much hax. Superman tier characters are neded to take him down.

#48 Posted by Jokerpoker (2965 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#49 Posted by 106me (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man. Most of his abilities pretty much counter Slendy's.

On a side note, if Spider-Man can face Carnage, I don't see why he would be afraid of Slenderman.

#50 Posted by unknowzillagod (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: @god_of_batman: Slender sickness worked on humans. Spider man is more than human and don't forget he has dodged a light speed projectile without spider sense and teleporting is light speed and cannot be faster. Has slender man beaten anyone who is non-human? Jeff the killer perked more than just human. Jeff dodged a pistol bullet, cut his cheeks without bleeding and Jeff has now ripped human limbs with his bare hands and the slender sickness didn't work on him because he was no longer human. Do you all agree with this. But slenderman is different from all spider man has faced. But I think spider man takes this but slender retreats. We should remove slender being immortal. It's true slender never died. In slender woods i think we thought he was dead but turned out he was just acting like the joker faking his death and causing the player's vision thinking there was more than one.