Slender Man vs Jack Skellington

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight takes place in a forest at night, children are also playing hide and seek in the forest. In character but determined to win.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia
SOLOS
SOLOS

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slender Man is either featless, or basically a reality warping, immortal being.

Either way, not really a fair matchup IMO.

Jmarshmallow

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CosmicOrochi

Slenderman Stomp.

He's a mystical creature, non physical being.

& Yep.. not fair at all.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I'm allowing his fight with Jeff the Killer and his original story as feats as well as his first game.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicorochi: Depending on who writes him. Besides Jack has some pretty powerful magic from the Kingdom Hearts game.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jack stomps.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@bluejay4 said:

@jmarshmallow: I'm allowing his fight with Jeff the Killer and his original story as feats as well as his first game.

First off, his fight with Jeff the Killer? You're going to have to be more specific, there are tons of fanfiction, videos, games, etc. all dealing with that.

Second, his "original story" is up to debate, considering we don't know who created his origin or when it happened. Especially since it varies by sources.

Third, if we go by the simple "He's a tall white dude that has really long arms and can kill you if you look at him, and even if you don't sometimes" mythos that the first game portrays, then we're still stuck at the impasse of him being basically featless, or a reality warping entity that's terrorized people for thousands of years.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@cosmicorochi: Depending on who writes him. Besides Jack has some pretty powerful magic from the Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, is this allowed here? Feats from KH?

Jmarshmallow

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: "Jeff the Killer vs Slender Man", just search it up on YouTube, Mrcreepypasta has a 20 minute read through of it on his channel. Also his original story is the one Victor Surge his creator originally wrote on the Something Awful forums. To add to that his feats from marble hornets videos are allowed as well as from Slender the eight pages and Slender the awakening.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@jmarshmallow: "Jeff the Killer vs Slender Man", just search it up on YouTube, Mrcreepypasta has a 20 minute read through of it on his channel. Also his original story is the one Victor Surge his creator originally wrote on the Something Awful forums. To add to that his feats from marble hornets videos are allowed as well as from Slender the eight pages and Slender the awakening.

@bluejay4 said:

@jmarshmallow: I'm allowing them.

In that case, I'm saying Jack wins based on feats, Slender-Man wins based off assumed level of power and feats of immense power that he's never displayed on anyone worth a lick.

Jmarshmallow

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until I see Slenderman get hurt.. I choose him/it over any mystical/legendary creature.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicorochi: Slender Man nearly lost his fight with Jeff. It even clearly stated he was in pain when Jeff bit into one of his tendrils.