• Etrigan
  • Lobo

Indie Slaughter League:

• Invincible
  • Plutonian
  • Spawn (Simmons)
  • The Darkness

Rules:

• BFR is allowed, but they come back after 1 minute. Can't kill with BFR.
  • Full Teamwork
  • No prep/Random encounter

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20164 posts) - - Show Bio

Indie I think

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18709 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible can hang with these guys? I saw him as Superman lite.

#5 Posted by Pr0metheus (4964 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: couldn't think of anyone else that fit.

Allstarsuperman can tell you for sure.

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10355 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Invincible can hang with these guys? I saw him as Superman lite.

He kinda is.

#7 Posted by Pokeysteve (8076 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have enough knowledge about the indie team :/

#8 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Can Invincible hang with guys like these. All easily Superman level characters

@pr0metheus: Is this pre-52 or N52

@joygirl: Actually saw some stuff on him recently and I don't think he can IIRC. I just don't think he has the feats to hang with guys like this. Btdubs still love this Team. N52 gave everyone a comic except Black Adam

#9 Posted by Pr0metheus (4964 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: I give it to the Slaughter League then. That is so much power. Especially if Invincible can't hang with these guys.

#11 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6782 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn is the biggest problem

#12 Posted by Oni_Bane (1560 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: I don't know. He is a hellspawn but Etrigan is certified Demon Badass.

#13 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15260 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkness and Spawn can give Indie a win I believe.

#14 Posted by Wyldsong (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Etrigan or Atros. I will say a team with both the Darkness and Spawn is going to be tough to beat.

#15 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10355 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 *Whew* Marc ani't about that life.

#16 Posted by ComicStooge (12034 posts) - - Show Bio

Mainstream Slaughter League win.

I think we all know what happens to Mark in the end...

#17 Posted by dagmar_merrill (6782 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ComicStooge (12034 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Spawn somewhat matters here. If it's Second Age or Hell King, combined with The Darkness, it's probably an uphill battle for the mainstream team.

#20 Posted by Pr0metheus (4964 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Spawn somewhat matters here. If it's Second Age or Hell King, combined with The Darkness, it's probably an uphill battle for the mainstream team.

Hell King, If I remember which version that is.

#21 Edited by Stompa (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Darkness should win this for Indie. Mark aint able to beat any on the mainstream team but he can hang with them for a while and he can take quite a punishment before being defeated, same goes for Plutonian although i am not sure how his powers would work on those powerhouses.

#22 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus off of the top of my had....

Plutonian punching force of a star. Plus he sank Singapore(or atleast a portion of it) which would take a TREMENDOUS and I mean TREMENDOUS amount of strength to accomplish. And has picosecond + FTL speeds.

Sorry, for some reason I can't post up scans of anything. I could only do it if I screenshot, send the images from my email, and then post it here which I'm too lazy for at the moment haha.

As far as I'm concerened Plutonian can basically solo this if he wanted to. And unless Spawn or Darkness can punch to the equivalent or harder than a star then he can beat them after the match is finished if he wants to do that also.

#23 Edited by TBEMrMcCoy (520 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Darkness solo.

Too much magic power between the two.

#24 Edited by M3th (2042 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see anyone taking down tHe Plutonian let alone witH sucH Heavy back up.

Indie

-ABstract4$$#073-

#25 Edited by Pr0metheus (4964 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@pr0metheus off of the top of my had....

Plutonian punching force of a star. Plus he sank Singapore(or atleast a portion of it) which would take a TREMENDOUS and I mean TREMENDOUS amount of strength to accomplish. And has picosecond + FTL speeds.

Sorry, for some reason I can't post up scans of anything. I could only do it if I screenshot, send the images from my email, and then post it here which I'm too lazy for at the moment haha.

As far as I'm concerened Plutonian can basically solo this if he wanted to. And unless Spawn or Darkness can punch to the equivalent or harder than a star then he can beat them after the match is finished if he wants to do that also.

Hm, Is Plutionian's story's worth reading?

And its alright, that is way to much trouble to go through to post scans.

#26 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

Yeah it's a really good story. That story is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wanted btw.

#27 Edited by Pr0metheus (4964 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@pr0metheus:

Yeah it's a really good story. That story is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wanted btw.

I've read up to Irredeemable 12 so far, Lol I got bored and started to read them. REALLY GOOD.

That scene with the guy in the wheelchair was a little too much, made me really sad...

You've also got to admit, Wanted didn't really get much time to shine though. Wasting the first two comics on the origin didn't help and then in the last comic, nothing happened. So really you only got like 3 comics worth of reading lol.

#28 Posted by Wardemon32 (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

I think the part with the mother was the saddest part. But that scene with his old family was a bit f'd up though. The whole series is F'd up lol.

And ture with the Wanted thing. I think the problem was that they've already killed off all of the heroes so the rest of the series would just be them killing people.

#29 Posted by comic_book_fan (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

depending on which version of spawn this is he solos and if not him and plutonian will win the biggest threat is lobo because he is basically a carton character and you can't really beat him for good but the rest will go down.