Slaughter League vs. Doomsday

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Slaughter League (Atrocitus, Black Adam, Etrigan, Lobo)

vs.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday

- 1 day prep.

- In character.

- Battle in Manhattan.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's just gunna become resistant to whatever they use wouldn't he?

So Doomsday i guess..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Doomsday

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What lol? League wins.

There is nothing Doomsday can actually do to Lobo. BA is stronger than Superman and more durable. Atrocitus is as strong as Hal. It is going to be a stalemate since the team cant kill Doomsday. Etrigan has taken on the entire Stormwatch ( he may have lost but he had fulfilled his purpose). Team wins due to BFR

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Brace yourselves, more "Slaughter League" threads are comming..

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slaughter League would barely win.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see the League winning this. Don't think it'd be easy, but I see them winning.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UltimatePeyton
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10  Edited By Pokeysteve

No win conditions are listed. Doomsday will eventually knock all of them out and the ones that can die will be killed.

Come on Joygirl! You're better than this!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus
Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its Four team busters vs one. Not to mention 2 guys who are on par with Superman. Doomsday isn't unbeatable. If they can't put him down, they could always BFR him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

@oni_bane said:

Its Four team busters vs one. Not to mention 2 guys who are on par with Superman. Doomsday isn't unbeatable. If they can't put him down, they could always BFR him.

They could maybe beat DOS Doomsday but with him adapting to them on the fly they can't really put him down. They most likely won't go for BFR, they all love fighting and would rather duke it out than think to BFR him

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Adam doesn't love fighting that much, I've seen him end fights in other ways before, sometimes even mercifully (like with Hawkman, he smashes all his toys and drops him). If this goes on for too long he may go for the BFR... or have Lobo and Atros hold the big guy down while he repeatedly Shazams him....

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@oni_bane said:

They could maybe beat DOS Doomsday but with him adapting to them on the fly they can't really put him down. They most likely won't go for BFR, they all love fighting and would rather duke it out than think to BFR him

I You still have 2 guys (Black Adam and Lobo) who are as strong , if not stronger then Superman. I think the Team could pull a win here. Also Black Adam isn't dumb, if he knows he can't outmatch an opponent physically, he will come up with other ways to defeat that obstacle. I see them BFRing DD if they can't put him down. But IMO I see the team putting him down hard and fast, these are vicious people. They don't hold back, and they don't have to worry about keeping people safe.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

H/P Doomsday overpowers for the win. He beat Darkseid with ease.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only being who could contend against Doomsday in this fight are Etrigan. Atrocitus is similar to Green Lantern, so Doomsday is going to easily shattered his Red Lantern shield quickly and beat him down without failure. Black Adam and Lobo may be potentially stronger than Superman, Wonder Woman, and other League members, so their physical assaults won't do jack to th Kryptonian monsters!

Etrigan is the only real challenge here. Given his formidable time-space reality alteration, physical attributes, magic, or bfr, there is just no special adaptive regeneration abilities Doomsday has within his powers set or arsenals that could even protect himself from being whisked away to a lifeform planet.