#1 Edited by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade from CW's Arrow, Wayne from The Dark Knight [Prime]

Both in peak. Both have basic knowledge of opponents weaponry, gear and abilites. 1 - 3 are pre Mirakuru 4 - 5 post.

Round 1:Bruce in full League of Shadows gear vs Slade with his standard island gear.Morals on. Begin 10 feet apart on Lian Yu. Win by death or KO

Round 2: Both unarmed. Fight in a bare white room. Win by death or KO.

Round 3: Both bloodlusted and Morals off. Both trapped on Lian Yu. 1 week prep time. Hunting each other and come across one another in a large abandoned military warehouse. Win by death.

Round 4: Slade is active as Deathstroke in Gotham eliminating several Gotham socialites. Nolan Batman has full bio on him and wants to bring him in, 3 days prep. Slade knows vaguely of the Batman [only his existence, not tech or abilities] and has anticipated his intervention [3 days prep too]. Win by death, ko or incap.

Round 5: Slade wants to kill the Bat. Batman vs Slade on the Gotham docks. Gotham Knight feats applicable here. Begin 20 feet apart. Morals on. Win by death, ko or incap.

vs

Bonus round: Ollie arrives on the island with 2 weeks prep time and attempts to kill the two. Morals on. Begin 50 feet apart in cover in the middle of a forest on Lian Yu.

#3 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17497 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Tentatively siding with Slade here. Very tough fight though. 6/10

2. Slade wins IMO. 9/10 They have done a way better job depicting Slade with actual fighting skills. Bruce fights alot in TDK, but its never really show true martial arts. Mostly him just tearing through no-skilled thugs.

3. How much gear is Batman allowed to bring?

#4 Posted by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: They're trapped on the island, so whatever gear they already have, makeshift weaponry they can make and strategies they can plan.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (42239 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Slade.

#6 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17497 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: Standard gear Slade wins on the island due to hometurf.

Don't forget, he also planned the attack on the airstrip in season 1, so he's fairly good with prep too. So to recap

1. Slade 6/10
  2. Slade 9/10
  3. Slade 9/10

Undefeated Gaul with the sweep.

#7 Posted by Pokeysteve (8300 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Tentatively siding with Slade here. Very tough fight though. 6/10

2. Slade wins IMO. 9/10 They have done a way better job depicting Slade with actual fighting skills. Bruce fights alot in TDK, but its never really show true martial arts. Mostly him just tearing through no-skilled thugs.

3. How much gear is Batman allowed to bring?

Looks good to me. Ollie should be able to take them both out in the bonus round.

#8 Edited by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: usually i would leave a longer message but this seems about right. Especially round 3 cause slade has had way more experience being stranded and forging with the materials in the woods. In the bonus round though i have to think about it.

#10 Posted by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade Wilson takes it all three rounds. While they may close in terms of skill, I think Slade is just a tad more skilled. He's definitely faster as well.

P.S. I'd just like to say... Slade is such a freaking badass! Gosh I love Slade!

#11 Posted by bunt947 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade for all 3 rounds. I am more impressed by Slade' s feats

#12 Posted by Pr0metheus (5161 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 - Slade - Slade has all of his equipment but Batman is limited? Seems kinda unfair since Slade has multiple guns.

R2 - Batman - Slade has one feat of killing the other Deathstroke that had no feats at all,he also killed fodder 99% of the time and they were almost never able to fight back. While Batman has survived a building drop,dodged gunfire from multiple SWAT members and taken on Bane who could punch through concrete.

R3 - Slade - Slade has a homefield advantage and has better survival skills.

Bonus - Oliver - This cant really be argued with.

#13 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6173 posts) - - Show Bio

Wayne 6/10 the League trained him well

R 2 could go either way

R 3 maybe Slade but Bale has his stealth skills to rely on.....hm either way

Ollie with 2 wekks prep wins

#14 Posted by Experio (16000 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Slade

Round 2 - Stalemate

Round 3 - Slade

#15 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Bonus round- Ollie and Slade team up and take out bats. Jk Ollie wins with 2 weeks prep unless slade and/or bats closes the gap

#16 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#18 Edited by Jayc1324 (12226 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: not really. Its just that slade has better showings. But even that can be argued

#19 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#20 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17497 posts) - - Show Bio

Stand by my comments months ago about 1-3.

Post-Mirakuru stomps.

We've all ready seen him blitz people. And he should be at least as strong as Grundy, since Grundy's Mirakuru was made from Slade's blood. Plus he was picking Oliver up by 1 hand on the island.

#21 Posted by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

Stand by my comments months ago about 1-3.

Post-Mirakuru stomps.

We've all ready seen him blitz people. And he should be at least as strong as Grundy, since Grundy's Mirakuru was made from Slade's blood.

I wouldn't call that a blitz to be honest, just well coordinated stealth. And for round 5, Gotham Knight feat are applicable, it's a semi Nolan canon cartoon. He's a beast in that; bulletproof cape, fights 9 people at a time etc.

#22 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17497 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: It was definitely a blitz. He killed 3 people with a sword before Brother Blood could see him. He might have ambushed them, but its not like he is invisible lol.

Never seen it. Don't care for cartoons.

#23 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#24 Edited by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade,he has guns and has shown excellent marksman ship,Bruce goes down.

Bruce

Bruce(superior stealth)

This is basically Nolan's Batman vs movie Cap,Batman can only win if he uses his vehicles.

Slade.

#25 Posted by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: It took him a while, and it was only brother blood and a few lackies, Batman's 'blitzed' 3 guys in Arkham with semi-automatics in a similar length of time. When DS trashes Ollie like that, or even Diggle I'll be more impressed than no name fodder, Batman tears through them too without being seen. It's irrelevant anyway, because round 4 Batman has prep and knowledge, round 5 has Gotham Knight's feats too.

#26 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Probably Slade, slight majority

Round 2 - Bruce

Round 3 - Bruce

Round 4 - Slade

Round 5 - Bruce

#28 Edited by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@entropy_aegis: Gotham Knight feats put Batman ahead of Slade.

I dunno,even GK Batman hasn't fought an enhanced super soldier.

#29 Posted by Avenger85 (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Champion of Capua takes all 3 rounds.

#30 Posted by Remy_Geneva (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1-3 go to Slade as he has much better showings

Round 4 and 5 go to Bruce because the prep time in 4 and the Gotham Knight feats in 5

Bonus round definitely goes to Oliver... I think it would be difficult but he would still take them out, we have to remember he trained with Slade and Bruce has unimpressive feats in comparison to both.

Arrow<3 :D

#31 Posted by RBT (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade from CW's Arrow, Wayne from The Dark Knight [Prime]

Both in peak. Both have basic knowledge of opponents weaponry, gear and abilites. 1 - 3 are pre Mirakuru 4 - 5 post.

Round 1:Bruce in full League of Shadows gear vs Slade with his standard island gear.Morals on. Begin 10 feet apart on Lian Yu. Win by death or KO

Round 2: Both unarmed. Fight in a bare white room. Win by death or KO.

Round 3: Both bloodlusted and Morals off. Both trapped on Lian Yu. 1 week prep time. Hunting each other and come across one another in a large abandoned military warehouse. Win by death.

Round 4: Slade is active as Deathstroke in Gotham eliminating several Gotham socialites. Nolan Batman has full bio on him and wants to bring him in, 3 days prep. Slade knows vaguely of the Batman [only his existence, not tech or abilities] and has anticipated his intervention [3 days prep too]. Win by death, ko or incap.

Round 5: Slade wants to kill the Bat. Batman vs Slade on the Gotham docks. Gotham Knight feats applicable here. Begin 20 feet apart. Morals on. Win by death, ko or incap.

vs

Bonus round: Ollie arrives on the island with 2 weeks prep time and attempts to kill the two. Morals on. Begin 50 feet apart in cover in the middle of a forest on Lian Yu.

R1- Slade is a better fighter IMO. In a straight on fight, he would take majority.

R2- Again, Slade.

R3- Bruce utilizes prep better than Slade. Slade would have home advantage but I think Bruce can win this one.

R4- This is Slade on Mirakuru? Bats has great tech that won't be scratched by Slade. His KO batarangs should do the job.

R5- Again, Mirakuru or not? If its Mirakuru Slade, then he takes majority. Otherwise, Bats' tech and gadgets would be too much for Slade to overcome.

R6- Even with prep, Oliver can't take both at same time. If its Mirakuru Slade, then he probably would solo. No good prep feat for Oliver that I remember.

#32 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

He had better technology.

#33 Edited by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: All of the information is in the OP.

@frozen said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@frozen said:

He had better technology.

He fought Killer Croc, in terms of physicals Croc >>>>>>> Slade until Slade tanks a grenade in the mouth. Which I highly doubt he could.

#34 Posted by shonen3 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by RogueShadow (10735 posts) - - Show Bio

@shonen3: Does he actually say that in Spartacus? I need to watch that show!