Avatar image for the_thaumaturge
The_Thaumaturge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Thaumaturge

Slade Wilson with Mirakuru (as he appears in Arrow) runs the Avengers movie gauntlet:

Round 1: Phil Coulson, Maria Hill & Nick Fury
Round 2: Hawkeye & Black Widow
Round 3: Captain America
Round 4: Iron Man
Round 5: Thor
Round 6: Hulk
Bonus Round: Defending against the Chitauri invasion - how long would he last? If he beats them all, then he must try to finish Loki off.

Before each round, he has time to recover and one day of prep-time (with which he can do anything except call in support), with full knowledge of his next adversaries. He also has three lifelines; he can use each one for one round only:

1. Ravager (Isabel Rochev) & Solomon Grundy (Cyrus Gold)
  2. Suicide Squad (Deadshot, Bronze Tiger & Clock King)
  3. Mirakuru Army

*Yes, I know Clock King isn't on the suicide squad, but he is for this.

The battles take place here:

No Caption Provided

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Stops at 4 even with the mirakuru army Ironman just flies over them and picks them off and slades prep feats arent that good.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Stops at 4.

thabig_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears up to round 3 without any lifelines. I can see him beating Round 4 with the army lifeline the same way the Extremis people did in Iron Man 3. Def. stops at 5, especially with army lifeline used up. Bonus round, if he can use all lifelines and strategises well, I could see him beating the invasion, but definitely loses to Loki imo.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the die at 5.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

He would probably stop at Cap if he couldn't call for back-up

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: Cap is not defeating Slade in a one on one. He's outmatched in every department.

@the_thaumaturge: Goes upto 4 without any help.

Now, with prep time can he gather equipments?

He can stop Chitauri invasiin with help from his Mirakuru Army. They were pretty impressive.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Stops at 4. If he's lucky he might make it to round 5 but stops there definitely

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Night4345

Stops at 4.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

@rbt said:

@shazam117: Cap is not defeating Slade in a one on one. He's outmatched in every department.

Eh...I disagree. It'd be a brutal/good fight *shruggs*... but Cap's been more impressive to me

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: More impressive in what department? Slade is stronger, a lot more durable(without his suit on), is more skilled and has better equipments. Sure it'd be a good fight, but Slade would win almost every time. Slade vs Winter Soldier would be closer. Though Slade would take majority even there.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: you think it be a brutal fight, how exactly considering Slade couldn't beat a determined Oliver. He has no single feat to put him in Steves league. Unless you can remind me

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Slade couldn't beat a determined Oliver? Wow, you must've seen some different TV series then. Oliver was never a challenge to him. Even when they fought on the ship, Slade only went down because over 10 tons of debris fell on him. In the arrow cave, it took Slade 10 seconds to KO Oliver. And that was Slade holding back.

As for feats- Slade snapped a rifle, punched right through a man's rib, crushed a man's skull. Roy, who had same serum inside him punched through a bomb proof metal door. Steve is nowhere close to this.

Durability- Didn't even blink when a Bloodlusted Roy punched him. In his suit, he was fired many times and he didn't even budge. He was shot without his suit and that didn't even slow him down.

Skill- Better than Oliver. Nuff said.

Speed- Killed 4 men in less than 5 seconds. Then disappeared right from front of Sebastian Blood.

Reflxes- Chopped off arrows mid air with his blade.

Steve is outmatched here.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MAZAHS117

@rbt said:

@shazam117: More impressive in what department? Slade is stronger, a lot more durable(without his suit on), is more skilled and has better equipments. Sure it'd be a good fight, but Slade would win almost every time. Slade vs Winter Soldier would be closer. Though Slade would take majority even there.

I can't really think or remember who has Slade really beaten note worthy. As cool as it was to watch, Slade stomping out street-levelers while jacked up on Mirakuru < than Cap taking on opponents in Skull and Winter Soldier whom were his equals.... s'alls I'm sayin'.

@thanosii said:

@shazam117: you think it be a brutal fight, how exactly considering Slade couldn't beat a determined Oliver. He has no single feat to put him in Steves league. Unless you can remind me

Lol! Look, given what abilities and feats Deathstroke displayed on the show, I personally give him a little more respect than that. I believe Cap would beat Slade one-on-one, but I don't think Cap is going to effortlessly stomp him out. You and I are on the same boat, just on opposite ends of it!

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RBT

@shazam117: Slade took out whole team Arrow wihout moving from his place.

Cap did take on WS and see how it went. He was almost killed. Cap<WS<Slade.

I'm not making statements. Hr has feats which outclasses those of Steve and Bucky in every department.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@shazam117: Slade took out whole team Arrow wihout moving from his place.

Cap would do the same. As good as they were, Team ARROW are street-levelers. They had no chance against Deathstroke while he was on Mirakuru. We actually have Cap taking on and defeating fellow enchanced opponents. As much as I hate to say it, put Ollie on the 'Kuru and he'd would beat Slade too.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Goes up to 4. I highly doubt he could stop the Chitari. He could probably stop Loki though.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definatly stops at 4, no matter the lifeline

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RBT

@shazam117: With no morals, Cap vs Ollie would be a good fight. Oliver is more skilled than Steve and has shown better reflxes. I don't think Cap can replicate Slade's feat at all. And btw, Steve and Slade are street level too.

No. Oliver on Mirakuru won't be able to defeat Slade. Slade is more skilled ("Don't forget who taught you how to fight kid"). Slade is smarter.

Slade has not defeated an enhanced human because he's never gone up against one. His feats however suggests that he'd be able to. Enchanted humans Steve have gone against are Red Skull and WS. Now Red Skull was a complete brick. Little to no skill. Bucky was very skilled but not on the same level as Oliver or Slade. And he pretty much owned Cap.

Going by feats, Slade would not havr have much problem defeating Steve. If Slade gets his Deathstroke suit, it won't even be a contest.

Avatar image for the_thaumaturge
The_Thaumaturge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Thaumaturge

Just to clarify, because people are confused:

Slade can use his prep to: strategise, arrange for a lifeline to be used in a certain way and gather equipment - any weapons or equipment featured on the arrow/flash tv series is available. He cannot call in support other than with his lifelines. He can use multiple lifelines in a round, but once he has used one, it's gone (so if he uses one in a round but didn't need it much, he cannot then carry it over into the next round). He has full tactical knowledge of his opponents and the battlefield, and arrives on the scene 10 minutes before his opponents in order to lay any traps he may have acquired with prep. For the bonus round, his lifelines are reset.

errol_lorre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stops at 5 no matter what. Maybe has to use a couple of lifelines to beat Iron Man though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_thaumaturge: Well in that case, in prep time before Iron Man battle, he brings in Scylla. That should be enough to take down Tony.

There's nothing really he can do against Thor.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator

Stops at 4.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking he could beat iron man, but there is no way he's taking hulk or thor even with help.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Just to clarify, because people are confused:

Slade can use his prep to: strategise, arrange for a lifeline to be used in a certain way and gather equipment - the only equipment he can get with prep are either a) from the arrow/flash tv series or b) from real life. He cannot call in support other than with his lifelines. He can use multiple lifelines in a round, but once he has used one, it's gone (so if he uses one in a round but didn't need it much, he cannot then carry it over into the next round). He has full tactical knowledge of his opponents and the battlefield, and arrives on the scene 10 minutes before his opponents in order to lay any traps he may have acquired with prep. For the bonus round, his lifelines are reset.

Well based off of OP clarifying, I'd say Slade would beat Cap under these stipulations.

That said, I still don't think Slade can beat Cap one-on-one. I just need to see more of what he can do against someone on his level, on a even playing field per-say. And maybe that's yet to come on the show!...So I'll have to agree to disagree ya

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Stops at two without lifelines. w/ stops at 5.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one here is touching ironman. Even with the army. Iron mans shields are too durable for this fight.

errol_lorre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By errol_lorre

@dodirty: Even without lifelines, he still has prep. What's to stop him using the grenade launchers from "Trust But Verify" to blow Cap to smithereens from a handy distance? Or how about that techno-weapon from "The Man Under the Hood" which STAR labs employees use to stun Slade himself? It seems agreed that Slade v Cap is a close match as it is, but with prep? How is it that Cap has the edge here?

@proto3296: Slade has prep, and can use any equipment seen in the TV series - and gets to the field in time to position it for a trap. Couldn't he use the anti-air Scylla tank to blast Iron Man out of the sky?

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errol_lorre: He isn't beating Hawkeye and Widow without Help, Cap is still taking him out, he will just use his shield to block those like he does EVERYTHING else.

errol_lorre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty: Hawkeye and Widow get stomped just like Arrow, Canary, Diggle and Roy did in the TV series. As for Cap, well Slade has displays showing greater martial arts skills at least, and far greater durability feats - how would Cap go about killing him without getting close enough for Slade to bypass his shield?

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errol_lorre: Well you need to turn off your tv and pick up a book. Cap has been hit by Thor and Hulk, Deathstroke is only more durable in the fact that he has a healing factor. He gets KO'd without help in R 2&3

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@errol_lorre: I did not notice that it said movie and tv show lol. Would the missiles be faster than a nuke? Iron man caught up to a nuke.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RBT

@dodirty: You do realise that these are MCU version of characters right?

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Ha Naaaa, Didn't read that part. Either way stops at Thor.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Tony

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke couldn't clear 1

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Without backup, stops at three. Even with should stop at Iron Man. Thor and Hulk is just spite.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RBT

Without backup, stops at three. Even with should stop at Iron Man. Thor and Hulk is just spite.

Just curious, how do you think Steve would be able to defeat Slade?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@shazam117: With no morals, Cap vs Ollie would be a good fight. Oliver is more skilled than Steve and has shown better reflxes. I don't think Cap can replicate Slade's feat at all. And btw, Steve and Slade are street level too.

No. Oliver on Mirakuru won't be able to defeat Slade. Slade is more skilled ("Don't forget who taught you how to fight kid"). Slade is smarter.

Slade has not defeated an enhanced human because he's never gone up against one. His feats however suggests that he'd be able to. Enchanted humans Steve have gone against are Red Skull and WS. Now Red Skull was a complete brick. Little to no skill. Bucky was very skilled but not on the same level as Oliver or Slade. And he pretty much owned Cap.

Going by feats, Slade would not havr have much problem defeating Steve. If Slade gets his Deathstroke suit, it won't even be a contest.

Didn't he lose both fights?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: Actually Bucky had upper hand in both fight. The one on the bridge, Buck waa throwing Steve all over the places until Cap damaged his arm and his mask fell off. Even in second fight Bucky had uppet hand till he tried to lift a chip. Cao used that distraction to strangle him.

Avatar image for thelaughingman_aoi
thelaughingman_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First 3 rounds he wins. He stops at four no way he can beat Tony without prep

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thabig_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelaughingman_aoi: He has prep, lol he can use a freaking anti-aircraft missile launcher. Also, if the Extremis virus people could take out his suit so easily, what's to stop the Mirakuru army from doing the same? Tony goes down hard...

Of course, Slade then gets stomped by Thor. Badly.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_thaumaturge:

if it's ironman frm avengers, can't he bring in his 42 suits? .. he still got them till ironman 3