Slade and T'Challa vs Logan and Peter (And something else)

• 124 results
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reaverlation

Let's do this!

Deathstroke and Black Panther

Vs

Wolverine and Spider-Man

Setting:

Generic Downtown with parked cars,trash cans,etc

It's at 1200 hours.It's a bright and shiny day to win/lose.30 ft apart

No bystanders

Rules:

Deathstroke:Pre 52/New 52.Has his Nth Metal suit with his promethium sword

Black Panther:KotD version with his Vibranium Suit,Anti-metal claws,and Energy Daggers

Wolverine:Adamantium Skeleton with Healing Factor

Spider-Man:No webbing or equipment just going in with his suit and physicals

Team 2 knows how to get by the Vibranium Suit.

Morals Off.Both teams think clearly and will do anything to win.

Team 1 gets 2 hours to familiarize with each other only

KO or Death for Victory

BONUS ROUND:Whatever teams comes out victorious,both teams come back fully revived to to take out a new team that has been watching the fight from a distance and getting well acquainted with each other:

Iron Fist

Batman with Insider Suit and Superman's cape

Gorgon(No stone stare)with grasscutter?

and Scarlett Spider(Kaine)

A 4v4 match up of the century.

Same rules as 1st fight except Peter gets all his equipment for the Bonus Round,Slade gets the blast staff,T'Challa gets the teleporter,and Logan gets his current armor as well

Start MORTAL KOMBAT!!(Don't say anyone is a weak link or you'll regret saying that ;) )

Want Reasons and Explanations!

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team DS should come out victorious and the bonus round the extra team stomps hard

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reaverlation

@wolverine08 @super_soldierxii @jashro44 @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek @cable_extreme @frozen

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

So Peter is just in his day clothes? Because he carries more gear than just webs.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: He has his suit.Honestly not sure what he carries besides the web shooters :/

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Deathstroke with his new 52gear, and pre52 feats I would argue to take the majority over Spider-Man. However, BP vs Logan is a tossup for me, both have ways to hurt each other, and both are around equally skilled.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cable_Extreme
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Wolverine008

Not going to the idea that Peter is invincible morals off, but I am of the belief that a morals off Peter should drop Slade for a majority. Even with New and Pre 52 feats allowed. He does possess the capability to break the Nth metal with his full strength though it might hold up a bit, and his other standard gear like cryto pellets should be suffice for the lack of webbing, and going by what version of Peter we are using, he's still got Spider Sense and Way of the Spider to aid him here. Wolverine as well would still get a majority over Slade with Pre 52/New 52 feats. He's still got the martial edge over Slade, far superior damage soak, and a damage output in the claws that can destory Slade's weaponry in melee, and cause more gruesome damage in the form of dismemberment along with being able to easily get through the Nth armor. Question is how fast each can do so.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08: I would disagree with your Spider-Man assessment, while I don't disagree that he possesses enough force to eventually damage his suit, he will be refraining from using lethal force which is basically what it would require to break his gear.

Also, while I still agree Wolverine could potentially destroy Slade's weaponry, has he has shown in the past, I do not agree with the martial edge, or damage output (in terms of this battle, due to Wolverine having trouble with BP's armor.

Spider-Man wouldn't be able to take BP without web incap and even then he could use his daggers or claws. So for the best potential and closes battle, it makes sense to pit Slade against Peter, and BP agains't Wolverine.

(Edit- disregard the lethal thing, didn't actually see Peter was morals off).

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two wins because of spiderman but it isn't a stomp. And the bonus round team stomps easily.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'll side with Logan and Peter taking the majority here. Peter has his morals off which means he'll be dishing out the force necessary to break Slade's suit whilst avoiding most of Slade's game changing attacks and weapons to boot. Wolverine will have a tough time facing a more skilled and currently physically comparable foe if he goes for T'Challa but T'Challa won't be able to put Logan down before Spidey deals with DS thanks to the good ol' healing factor. And T'Challa won't be able to handle both these guys alone.

The bonus team wrecks the winners though. I mean Kaine nearly one shotted a pi$$ed off SpOck in Peter's body and Gorgon has wrecked Wolverine whilst he had Elektra backing him up all by his lonesome. Iron Fist and Insider Batman just make this an unfair stomp.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this kind of comes down to what gear Peter has sans webbing. He has cryto pellets that should provide for incapacitation, but I'm somewhar fuzzy on what else he has.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not going to the idea that Peter is invincible morals off, but I am of the belief that a morals off Peter should drop Slade for a majority. Even with New and Pre 52 feats allowed. He does possess the capability to break the Nth metal with his full strength though it might hold up a bit, and his other standard gear like cryto pellets should be suffice for the lack of webbing, and going by what version of Peter we are using, he's still got Spider Sense and Way of the Spider to aid him here. Wolverine as well would still get a majority over Slade with Pre 52/New 52 feats. He's still got the martial edge over Slade, far superior damage soak, and a damage output in the claws that can destory Slade's weaponry in melee, and cause more gruesome damage in the form of dismemberment along with being able to easily get through the Nth armor. Question is how fast each can do so.

God bless it man he isn't invincible ever!

Anyway I agree overall that in a hard fought match either Peter or Logan should take a majority over Slade. The long fight is against T'Challa, and that is using either Peter or Logan squaring off against him. All things being equal, I see T'Challa getting tag teamed 2v1 in the long run and fighting Logan and a pissed-off Peter is not a fight I'd wish against many people. No matter how you tear it this is four top-tier street level combatants and it is going to be a long fight.

Both teams lose the bonus round.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolverine008

@granitesoldier: Some of you do give Pete that kind of credit when you see no morals besides his name! I got to keep you guys in check!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

My 2 favourite characters on opposing teams? I'll take Peter and Logan since deathstroke is the weak link and Peter with no morals can snap necks to work around there armours but for the record black panther totally beats wolverine 10/10 isn't that right @super_soldierxii?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Experio

Deathstroke and Black Panther.

T'Challa should be able to take down Spidey due to his superior skill and equal to close speed, his damage capacity however is far greater with his gear while his durability will prevent him from falling before exceeding Peter's endurance and stability. And it shouldn't be a problem for a guy who has tanked a barrage of attacks from a blood-lusted Iron-fist (> Spideys hardest hits)

No Caption Provided

Panther will then aid Slade who's still slashing it out with Wolverine and with the two teaming up, Logan eventually falls.

I'd give the bonus round to Team 2.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Deathstroke the weaklink?Sure you wanna go down that route? :D

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Deathstroke the weaklink?Sure you wanna go down that route? :D

Its not that Slade can't give anyone a good fight I just think either wolverine or spider-man can beat him. And yes I am positive, just reminding super_soldier about our CAV lol (I know he's still probably busy though).

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

My 2 favourite characters on opposing teams? I'll take Peter and Logan since deathstroke is the weak link and Peter with no morals can snap necks to work around there armours but for the record black panther totally beats wolverine 10/10 isn't that right @super_soldierxii?

Message ...

Received.

Stogie adequately chewed, beer be frosty and blades be sharpened. Let's go bub.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and, T'Challa's the weak link here. Team claw and web for the win.

@jashro44 problem jashro44?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Hmmm Deathstroke can't be the weaklink.Maybe that's not actually Deathstroke. Maybe it's Superman looking like Deathstroke. Or Flash?Or even worse:Batman with PIS and the Batkick?lol jk it's cool.Do want @super_soldierxii here though him finally seeing Wolverine and Spider-Man not fighting each other

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tchalla is the most versatile player on the field. What are you talking about?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

Yea super_soldier your crazy! And I have no problem with your wrong opinion!

@jashro44: Hmmm Deathstroke can't be the weaklink.Maybe that's not actually Deathstroke. Maybe it's Superman looking like Deathstroke. Or Flash?Or even worse:Batman with PIS and the Batkick?lol jk it's cool.Do want @super_soldierxii here though him finally seeing Wolverine and Spider-Man not fighting each other

LOL looks like you got your wish.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Yea super_soldier your crazy! And I have no problem with your wrong opinion!

Prove it wrong bub. I say combo Deathstroke kicks T'Challa's arse based off comparable feats alone. Wolverine curbstomp slaughters. Goes without saying of course. And Spider-Man, well, Spider-Man probably loses, but that doesn't really matter anyway because all his mindless fans will pick up the slack ...

@super_soldierxii: You sure T'Challa's the weaklink? :D

Yup.

@super_soldierxii said:

No he isn't.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By reaverlation

@super_soldierxii: hmph.Who knows when the battle starts and whoever attacks Panther,all of a sudden they just attacked Martian Manhunter instead of T'Challa...

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wolverine008

Yeah, sorry. Neither Wolverine nor Deathstroke are going to slaughter T'Challa. That's just an utterly asinine assertion overall.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, sorry. Neither Wolverine nor Deathstroke is going to slaughter T'Challa. That's just an utterly asinine assertion overall.

Yes they are. You cannot prove otherwise. To even begin to fathom to assert otherwise is the true Websters honest definition of "asinine". So there.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Yeah, sorry. Neither Wolverine nor Deathstroke is going to slaughter T'Challa. That's just an utterly asinine assertion overall.

Yes they are. You cannot prove otherwise. To even begin to fathom to assert otherwise is the true Websters honest definition of "asinine". So there.

.......Would you like to explain? You haven't really tried to do so thus far.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

La sigh. Not sure how well we two can communicate or debate with one another with the hook line and sinker lodged firmly between your tongue and cheek.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

La sigh. Not sure how well we two can communicate or debate with one another with the hook line and sinker lodged firmly between your tongue and cheek.

Wait, are you being facetious?

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

If you follow the line of communes here, and over the past, say, two to three years, I think you'll find that jashro44 and I are taking the piss out of each other.

But it's not so fun when forced to spell it out, so I'll stop here.

(So serious tonight!)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@wolverine08 said:

If you follow the line of communes here, and over the past, say, two to three years, I think you'll find that jashro44 and I are taking the piss out of each other.

But it's not so fun when forced to spell it out, so I'll stop here.

(So serious tonight!)

FACK! How the hell could you play me like that? *Sits in corner ashamed*

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@granitesoldier: Some of you do give Pete that kind of credit when you see no morals besides his name! I got to keep you guys in check!

And yet, you never have a good comeback for it! Seriously moral-less Spidey is frightening, but he has his limits. Unlike no-limit-fallacy healing factor Wolver-I mean-Weaselman!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey and logan wins with little problems with no morals.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Team 1.

Panther without morals can drop Logan with the anti-metal claws quite easily I presume, energy daggers will mess him up too. He already matches him physically and cutting that Vibranium weave won't be an easy task for Logan.

Deathstroke vs. Spider-Man without web. Spider-Man goes down. Not easily, but Slade's Nth Metal armour won't be breached as easily as some might think. Spider-Man's punches won't compare to a 10,000 ton submarine being thrown on top of Slade. Spider-Man will have to try and rip his mask off or something, but that isn't going to be easy either since Slade can match Logan and Panther in speed.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Why would cutting the vibranium suit be so hard? The OP gives James the luxury of having knowledge on how exactly to get past it, and James has significantly better reach with his foot long claws compared to T'Challa's fairly small blades to cut him first to go along with slightly better technical skill.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: T'Challa is smarter than Logan. I'm pretty sure he'd anticipate Logan's only chance of getting through his armour. His energy daggers could probably hold Logan off too, not for long, but long enough. Logan swings at T'Challa and T'Challa swings back giving Logan a manicure.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wolverine008

@monsterstomp: The OP doesn't say that T'Challa knows that Team 2 understands his vibranium, so it is doubtful he'll have a mind state geared towards that. The whole problem with what your noting is that if T'Challa and James both get slashes at each other at the same James will walk out in a better position. T,Challa can put him down via his tech, I'm not disputing that. The thing is that while the equipment will do damage, James has the means to last a short while due to the healing factor whereas if right after T'Challa takes a swipe at James he gets a gaping cut across the chest due to three adamantium claws slashing him, he doesn't really have anything that would let him recover to optimal condition from an attack like that.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08

The OP doesn't say that T'Challa knows that Team 2 understands his vibranium, so it is doubtful he'll have a mind state geared towards that.

Its Black Panther's armour, he knows more than anyone how to get through the weave and he's a smarter fighter than Logan. I think its safe to say he knows Logan's ONLY option.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman ftw.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Like I already said, saying that just because T'Challa is smarter than James and it's his own armor that he'll jump into this fight thinking that James knows full and well exactly how to get past his armor when James has no reason to know so doesn't make much sense IMO.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'm just saying T'Challa knows Logan's only option. Not saying T'Challa knows how Logan is going to go about getting that weave cut open. Slight difference.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers