Skywalkers vs Naruto and a Sauske

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Luke and anakin skywalker in their prime vs Naruto and sauske

No BFR

No Amaterasu

No TP

Start 300 yards away

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luke solos

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uberhikari

People are just not willing to accept that Naruto top tiers are no match for experienced Jedi Knights in Star Wars. It's always funny to watch the reaction on comicvine when people discover that characters are much stronger than everybody thought they were. It's like dropping a stone into a body of water and watching the ripples.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Skywalkers. They can walk on the sky, afterall.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Narsuke SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

So GM Luke then? Then I suppose a speedblitz is in order.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartankobe

@alakemega123:

Luke Skywalker in his prime(which is Grandmaster Luke Skywalker) has nanosecond reaction time and is a universal-tier telepath.

He fights at near light-speed

Has many universe/planet busting powers.

If this is somehow a very tough fight he can then become one with the force and slaughter them even harder.

Even if they somehow manage to kill him, he can come back as a force ghost and they'll never be able to actually beat him.

He solos and stomps very hard

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spartankobe

@alakemega123:

Then he'll end up killing all of them before they can even process a thought. In fact, if you throw in everyone in the Naruto verse he would kill them all too imo.

You see, even if they somehow manage to get an upper hand on him, he can achieve oneness and be even more absurdly powerful than he already is.

Again, in the very unlikely scenario that he is beaten, he can come back as a force ghost and what would they do? lol

No one in the Naruto-verse is even remotely close to how fast and powerful Grandmaster Luke is. Adding people way below him in will not change the battle because he will move so fast that none of them could even do anything before they're sliced in half or mind-blasted.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123:

Luke Skywalker in his prime(which is Grandmaster Luke Skywalker) has nanosecond reaction time and is a universal-tier telepath.

He fights at near light-speed

Has many universe/planet busting powers.

If this is somehow a very tough fight he can then become one with the force and slaughter them even harder.

Even if they somehow manage to kill him, he can come back as a force ghost and they'll never be able to actually beat him.

He solos and stomps very hard

There is a very big difference between Universe busting and planet busting.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spartankobe

@etheral_dreams:

My mistake.

He has at least planet busting powers and that should be enough to stomp the whole Naruto-verse then. :)

I'm not that knowledgeable on his powers though. Are they universe busting? Hasn't he communicated with many Jedi throughout the galaxy telepathically?

And didn't Palpatine mind wipe 20 billion people or something? lol

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@etheral_dreams:

My mistake.

He has at least planet busting powers and that should be enough to stomp the whole Naruto-verse then. :)

I'm not that knowledgeable on his powers though. Are they universe busting?

I'm 99.999999999999999999% sure they're not. But everyone's a universe buster these days.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: Where is your evidence he fights at near light speed? Naruto could go so fast that one of the kages who moved at the speed of lightning couldn't keep up and Sasuke moves about as fast.

In short, I'm asking for some of EU Luke's feats. I don't need a twenty page essay, just a summary and some evidence.

What does becoming one with the force do?

Couldn't Luke as a force ghost be sealed away? Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't be able to, but if we're bringing the narutoverse in here . . .

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mysticmedivh

@uberhikari said:

People are just not willing to accept that Naruto top tiers are no match for experienced Jedi Knights in Star Wars. It's always funny to watch the reaction on comicvine when people discover that characters are much stronger than everybody thought they were. It's like dropping a stone into a body of water and watching the ripples.

This. Naruto characters are overrated and have human-level durability. They're becoming the next Dragon Ball of Comic Vine.

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By whoisme

@mysticmedivh: Are saying Jedi don't have human level durability? (the human ones at least)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

@mysticmedivh: Are saying Jedi don't have human level durability? (the human ones at least)

I never said anything about the Jedi.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what people tend to forget is that the only star was canon now are the six movies and the tv-series, so Naruto/Sasuke should stomp pretty easy :)

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it's kind of biased that when a character has a lightning timing feat in Naruto individuals disregard it ex: Kakash in his fight with Kakuzu as well as the Itachi in his fight with Sasuke. And I know what your probably thinking being a lightning timer has no relevance to the lightspeed combatants in this fight well it actually does due to the fact that both Sasuke and Naruto are several times faster than both lightning timers mentioned above but alas those feats aren't consistent so they don't count right......I think I might be done debating Naruto it's obvious people despise it.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spartankobe

@whoisme:

Becoming one with the force essentially makes you the force itself, and naturally that means you become absurdly powerful. When Luke achieved this he killed countless Yuuzhan Vong and Slayers and looked like he had 20 lightsabers(I think).

Does he have to appear when he turns into a force ghost? What if he doesn't? Can they still seal him away?

I also think he saw lightspeed ships going slow-mo.

I'll get some evidence later.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Narsuke SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This new Naruto... Let's just say hes got a wtfbuff.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new comers talking out of ignorance sure seem to have something against Naruto these days...

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spartankobe

@nyas:

Please enlighten us on why Luke can't just blitz before they process a thought or mind-blast them or even if they kill him he can just be a force ghost and live forever.

This is what would happen:

Kakashi: Alright everyone, we can...

*Luke uses force camo and proceeds to create a bunch of black holes and if not then destructive weather*

Kakashi: Aaaahhh!

*Everyone in the narutoverse is now dead*

@shootingnova: Perhaps you can help with this argument?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this EU Luke and Anakin, because EU isn't canon anymore really and it makes a big difference. Since the the OP doesn't specify I'll assume it's Canon Luke and Anakin and they get stomped.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Please enlighten us on why Luke can't just blitz before they process a thought or mind-blast them or even if they kill him he can just be a force ghost and live forever.

1. Becasue Canon Jedi and Sith are no where near that fast. it's only EU that is.

2. because the OP says no TP.

3. Because only Anakin has a feat showing he can be a Force Ghost and if that is your argument is is a stalemate at best...but we know who really won.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Did I ever say he couldn't ? What I'm talking about are comments like "Human durability" and "overrated" and more importantly the "no Amaterasu" rule in the op which makes me think it's an intentional...

Sorry, I'm talking out of frustration, but these past few days I've seen more than a "few" people spout complete ignorant rubbish. Yes Naruto characters are nowhere near comic high tier, yes they are't lightning or light timers and yes they aren't the most durable against cutting/piercing, but that isn't a reason to bash them every time you get the chance, like some new comers do...

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spartankobe
@cerberus369616 said:
@spartankobe said:

@nyas:

1. Becasue Canon Jedi and Sith are no where near that fast. it's only EU that is.

3. Because only Anakin has a feat showing he can be a Force Ghost and if that is your argument is is a stalemate at best...but we know who really won.

Oh s***.! lol.

I feel like an idiot.

Then he creates a bunch of very destructive weather and destroys everyone on the planet. :)

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cerberus369616

@spartankobe said:
@cerberus369616 said:
@spartankobe said:

@nyas:

Oh s***.! lol.

I feel like an idiot.

Then he creates blackholes and destroys the planet. :)

Refer to #1. Your thinking EU, OP doesn't specify so we assume Standard Universe Canon last I checked

Edit: If you aren't aware Canon is officially The Six movies and the Clone Wars Animated show until new content comes out.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By spartankobe

@cerberus369616:

Yeah well, I was aware. It's just that many people like to use EU even after Disney acquired ownership so I assumed the OP wanted EU involved too.

As much as I hate Naruto(the person) and dumske I have to say they win if this is movie versions and TCW version of Skywalkers

Wait, but doesn't the OP say in their primes? GM Luke is the only thing we have of Luke in his prime so...

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616:

Yeah well, I was aware. It's just that many people like to use EU even after Disney acquired ownership so I assumed the OP wanted EU involved too.

As much as I hate Naruto(the person) and dumske I have to say they win if this is movie versions and TCW of Skywalkers

Wait, but doesn't the OP say in their primes? GM Luke is the only thing we have of Luke in his prime so...

Well the difference is that Disney somewhat recently said what was and wasn't canon, when they first picked it up they hadn't mentioned it yet. Also most posts I see for Star Wars were before the Canon descision or mention EU in the OP. And no, prime doesn't mean we assume the best version from any Material. RotJ is Prime Luke as far as Canon is concerned.

Ssenrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ssenrof

@uberhikari said:

This. Naruto characters are overrated and have human-level durability. They're becoming the next Dragon Ball of Comic Vine.

I don't know much about novel Star Wars so I don't really have much to offer as far as EU Jedi Knights go but.... Human-level Durability Naruto characters? that's some horrible downplay

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For context, those are stone spikes btw.

Now, tell me again exactly how Naruto Characters have human durability? Current Naruto is leagues above his original SM incarnation.

Even Naruto and Sasuke as genin have feats proving their superhuman durability. - In VOTE Sasuke was thrown against a cliff, and made a small crevice in the stone wall. If he had human durability he would have been a blood smear.

To the right we see what Narutos rasengan in part 1 could do against a steel water tower. Anybody that can tank kid naruto's rasengan is significantly above human durability.

It seems like you've missed the massive upgrades in power the Narutoverse has received in the passed 2 years. This is what the top teir naruto characters are tanking:

No Caption Provided

The pictures follow chronological order from left to right. Basically, what happens is gai punches madara through the earth quite far down. Obviously, there would be nothing left of Madara if he had normal human durability.

No Caption Provided

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangafan: Yet somehow they are able to be cut by regular knives and shurikans

Anyway, light sabers would be useless in this fight. Sasuke would shield them with his Sussano.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#35  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Luke sank back into the chair and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and reached out through the Force. He let his sense of things ride above the frayed ones' jagged profile and vectored in toward the vehicle. He got no solid sense of it directly, though a few frayed ones did appear to be housed inside. Instead he used that emptiness as a way point to search out a void, and as it formed, the black hole blossomed fully in the Force.

The void that the vehicle's dovin basals created to intercept the missiles was a gravitic anomaly that had substance in the real world. Tiny threads of the Force leaked into it as insects and birds, bats and bugs were pulled into it. Luke used their vanishing life traces and the very currents in the air that the void created to define the void. He traced its edges, knew exactly where it was, and knew how powerful it was.

He opened himself to the Force more fully than he had in years. He sought more power than he had when freeing his nephew. The Force flooded into him, at once molten-metal hot, yet as soothing as a cool rain. It swirled through him, filling every cell of his body, freeing him from fatigue, sharpening his mind.

Luke reached out with that power and latched onto the void that the Yuuzhan Vong vehicle had created. He pushed a bit, then tugged, in nanoseconds getting a feel for the power the dovin basals were able to exert to control the void. He almost smiled, since that amount of power was nothing compared to the Force, but he stopped himself short of pride in that fact.

"Artoo, juke the missiles."

R2-D2 keened sharply and fed the proton torpedoes a new set of data. The torpedoes twisted in flight and arced toward the sky, flying up and over the void. Then they turned again and fell toward the ground, aimed at the vehicle's spine.

Immediately the dovin basals started to shift the void to cover this new attack vector. Luke fed the Force into his hold on the void, thwarting them. Their pressure increased, and still Luke held it unmoving. The torpedoes got closer and closer. The dovin basals pulled harder, and when their effort reached a new peak, Luke let the void slip over toward intercepting the proton torpedoes.

The dovin basals devoted their efforts to sliding the void into place, which required both some lateral movement and shortening the arc over which the void would travel. As they brought it close to the vehicle, Luke pushed with the Force. Since the dovin basals were already tugging the void back toward the vehicle, they were not prepared to have the travel accelerated.

The void crashed into the vehicle, striking it in midspine. The long vehicle bent backward as both ends became sucked into the black hole. It flowed like thick liquid, all the sharp horns and bony plates becoming fluid as they curved up over the void's event horizon. In less than an eye blink the vehicle had been consumed by the void, leaving a huge gap in the Yuuzhan Vong formation."

Taken from The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I

This feat alone put's Luke well above the team. This is a miss-match. Luke solos with a simple gesture.

@cerberus369616 said:

@spartankobe said:

@cerberus369616:

As much as I hate Naruto(the person) and dumske I have to say they win if this is movie versions and TCW of Skywalkers

Well the difference is that Disney somewhat recently said what was and wasn't canon, when they first picked it up they hadn't mentioned it yet. Also most posts I see for Star Wars were before the Canon descision or mention EU in the OP. And no, prime doesn't mean we assume the best version from any Material. RotJ is Prime Luke as far as Canon is concerned.

That depends. This is Comicvine, and we use comic versions by default, and since canon Luke hasn't appeared in a comic, we go with the one that did.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cerberus369616

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Luke sank back into the chair and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and reached out through the Force. He let his sense of things ride above the frayed ones' jagged profile and vectored in toward the vehicle. He got no solid sense of it directly, though a few frayed ones did appear to be housed inside. Instead he used that emptiness as a way point to search out a void, and as it formed, the black hole blossomed fully in the Force.

The void that the vehicle's dovin basals created to intercept the missiles was a gravitic anomaly that had substance in the real world. Tiny threads of the Force leaked into it as insects and birds, bats and bugs were pulled into it. Luke used their vanishing life traces and the very currents in the air that the void created to define the void. He traced its edges, knew exactly where it was, and knew how powerful it was.

He opened himself to the Force more fully than he had in years. He sought more power than he had when freeing his nephew. The Force flooded into him, at once molten-metal hot, yet as soothing as a cool rain. It swirled through him, filling every cell of his body, freeing him from fatigue, sharpening his mind.

Luke reached out with that power and latched onto the void that the Yuuzhan Vong vehicle had created. He pushed a bit, then tugged, in nanoseconds getting a feel for the power the dovin basals were able to exert to control the void. He almost smiled, since that amount of power was nothing compared to the Force, but he stopped himself short of pride in that fact.

"Artoo, juke the missiles."

R2-D2 keened sharply and fed the proton torpedoes a new set of data. The torpedoes twisted in flight and arced toward the sky, flying up and over the void. Then they turned again and fell toward the ground, aimed at the vehicle's spine.

Immediately the dovin basals started to shift the void to cover this new attack vector. Luke fed the Force into his hold on the void, thwarting them. Their pressure increased, and still Luke held it unmoving. The torpedoes got closer and closer. The dovin basals pulled harder, and when their effort reached a new peak, Luke let the void slip over toward intercepting the proton torpedoes.

The dovin basals devoted their efforts to sliding the void into place, which required both some lateral movement and shortening the arc over which the void would travel. As they brought it close to the vehicle, Luke pushed with the Force. Since the dovin basals were already tugging the void back toward the vehicle, they were not prepared to have the travel accelerated.

The void crashed into the vehicle, striking it in midspine. The long vehicle bent backward as both ends became sucked into the black hole. It flowed like thick liquid, all the sharp horns and bony plates becoming fluid as they curved up over the void's event horizon. In less than an eye blink the vehicle had been consumed by the void, leaving a huge gap in the Yuuzhan Vong formation."

Taken from The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I

This feat alone put's Luke well above the team. This is a miss-match. Luke solos with a simple gesture.

@cerberus369616 said:

@spartankobe said:

@cerberus369616:

That depends. This is Comicvine, and we use comic versions by default, and since canon Luke hasn't appeared in a comic, we go with the one that did.

What Can You Use?

Like most things in the fight, the following may vary depending on what the thread creator chooses to allow. Despite, or maybe because of, how much debate there’s been on this area (check old threads in the Battle Forum) this section is rather small. What I have here is what I think most people agree on.

Things that aren’t canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread. For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights. For example, one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but theyshould be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities. Don’t just use a character’s best showings to determine what they can do, and don’t just use their worst showings to limit them.

Be Specific About Fights

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

The only thing mentioned about comic characters is that we "should" have at least one character from a Comic, which Naruto and Sasuke are.

Ssenrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisme said:

@mangafan: Yet somehow they are able to be cut by regular knives and shurikans

Anyway, light sabers would be useless in this fight. Sasuke would shield them with his Sussano.

Being cut by regular knives doesnot mean your durability is human level. A tree can be cut with a regular blade. Does that mean people are as durable as trees?

besides, its not like regular humans are hurting shinobi with shuriken. Superhuman ninja are.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@cerberus369616:

Things that aren’t canon are not used in battles unless otherwise stated by the creator of the thread. For things that are canon, an understanding of the character as a whole helps determine what they can do in fights. For example, one time feats, crossover feats, powers/abilities that haven’t been used in a long time (but haven’t been specifically removed) are not to be dismissed out of hand, but theyshould be weighed against regular appearances and displays of abilities. Don’t just use a character’s best showings to determine what they can do, and don’t just use their worst showings to limit them.

This doesn't debunk what I said. The article is obviously talking about comics and not movies or novels (hence why they talked about crossover and long time ago feats and the like), which at this point, is all Luke Skywalker is. The comic version is, in fact if we look at the way the wiki is set up, we go by comic versions of the characters. Because this is, well you know, COMICVINE a forum pertaining to comics and deals with comic battles. I could be wrong, but that's always how it has been on these boards for the most part.

Regardless, either way you look at it's a mismatch and is worthy of a lock. Legends Luke solos with a gesture and canon Luke and Anakin get's stomped with ease. So I think calling in a mod to lock this maybe warranted.

@saren@god_spawn@sc@vance_astro