Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anakin and Luke Skywalker vs Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner

Round 1. Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker vs Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner

Round 2. Full Potential Anakin and Luke vs Full Potential Green Lanterns

Round 3. Both Jedi have achieved Oneness, both lanterns have hosted Ion (and/or parallax, since there can't be two of Ion)

No prep. Who wins?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL. All rounds.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Eh, Team 2.

Round 2: Team 1

Round 3: Team 2

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acer51

I say green lanterns win all battles except round 2.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

No offence, but I'm just going to say that I hate having "full potential Anakin" in threads. It's pretty much against the rules anyways, since its plainly hypothetical and we can't have a proper analysis.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acer51

@shootingnova:

Well considering the force is a faith based power wouldn't "full potential" mean omnipotence?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@acer51: Unless you are insinuating Anakin at full potential is the Force, then I have no idea where you got that from. The power of the Force is not based on faith either.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acer51

@shootingnova said:

@acer51: Unless you are insinuating Anakin at full potential is the Force, then I have no idea where you got that from. The power of the Force is not based on faith either.

Then what do you think that scene in Empire strikes back was all about when Yoda lifted the X-Wing? Luke-could lift the x-wing he just didn't believe he could lift the X-Wing. "There is no try, only do"

edited due to a continuity error.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: What are you even talking about? Yoda lifted the X-Wing in The Empire Strikes Back, not Return of the Jedi. I have no idea whether I should take you seriously or not.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acer51

@acer51: What are you even talking about? Yoda lifted the X-Wing in The Empire Strikes Back, not Return of the Jedi. I have no idea whether I should take you seriously or not.

Because I got the movie wrong? honest mistake haven't seen those movies for a year or so...oh wait does that mean I have to turn in my Starwars fan card? Do I have to turn it in if I get laid once in a decade too?

The points still just as good.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@acer51: No, I just have absolutely no idea what you are saying. The fact that you insinuated full potential Anakin was omnipotent and suggested that the power of the Force was reliant on faith only leads to more dubiousness regarding whether I should take you seriously.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not sure bout this..but....

GLs

Jedi

Jedi

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: No, I just have absolutely no idea what you are saying. The fact that you insinuated full potential Anakin was omnipotent and suggested that the power of the Force was reliant on faith only leads to more dubiousness regarding whether I should take you seriously.

The force is connects everything with the force, every living thing is in the force.

Every living things is the force in a sense

So to be at full potential-for anyone to be at full potential they must be one with the force completely.

So what I am saying is to be at full potential with the force is to be in complete oneness with the universe. So you become a part of it and you are it. So what I am saying is that full potential in matters of the force is unlimited.

Yoda knew this, Ben Kenobi learned this Qui Gon gin learned this and in my opinion knew it better then most others.

And I apologize for getting defensive with that comment about getting laid.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: Sigh..... if people don't know much about the Force, it's hard to explain. But let's just say that what you said is incorrect, in short terms.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

I know what needs to be known about the force.

All living things are apart of it yes?

All living things, when they die they join the force yes?

This makes you the force, if you are completely one with the force if you are the force then you are all powerful.

But then again if you are the force then you aren't trying to defeat the green lanterns you just are.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShootingNova

@acer51: Let's just stop speculating. Oneness does not equate to Omnipotence, because various beings have entered Oneness before (before they died), and there has never been an incident of omnipotence.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: Let's just stop speculating. Oneness does not equate to Omnipotence, because various beings have entered Oneness before (before they died), and there has never been an incident of omnipotence.

Is to be one with the force not to be completely in synch with it? to be apart of it? regardless of the state of ones body?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: Not really. In any case, I stand by my point. There are numerous scenarios of Oneness, but there was clearly no omnipotence related to that.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: Not really. In any case, I stand by my point. There are numerous scenarios of Oneness, but there was clearly no omnipotence related to that.

Then please define oneness.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: It's hard to explain to somebody who isn't well-versed in SW lore, especially in the Force.

Your point is a red herring anyways, because every time a character, be it Anakin, Luke or Jacen or others, have entered Oneness, there was no mention of Omnipotence, especially in spite of the fact that it might have been a good time for that. That's more than enough evidence as opposed to your baseless conjecture.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gumflabica
@acer51 said:

@shootingnova said:

Then what do you think that scene in Empire strikes back was all about when Yoda lifted the X-Wing? Luke-could lift the x-wing he just didn't believe he could lift the X-Wing. "There is no try, only do"

edited due to a continuity error.

Only Sith deal in ultimatums.