Avatar image for just_because_im_obsessive
Just Because Im Obsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

sigh...i miss this show.......stupid fox  

idk why warner brothers let fox get their hands on such an amazing show...its scifi...other than the x files..there hsnt been a scifi show thats made it passed 2 seasons on fox 

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By xan84

@ DedmanWalkin

Already said that in the clip those things destroying tanks and robots are not the same sentinels that where attacking Zion. These are some bigger versions. I was comparing those "little"sentinels with the t-800. I also already showed how impresive Skynet's army is i realy don't see how you can say that 01 has so a better army. I am realy curious how will they blow up the t-1000. They will have to know how to destroy them first and untill they find out they already lost lots of units. As for the EMP terminators restart themselfs 01 machines not so much ... 

@ Just Because Im Obsessive

I don't know why i bother with you. You show us OVER AND OVER again you got no idea what you are talking about. 

no termintaors before have ever been hit with electricty. the t-850 was hit with a plasma weapon     

Realy curious, Have you actualy got to see that movie ? Do you even remember how the T-850 losses his head ? After his (and the TX) are hit with a hight  voltage and are are thrown back  some meters. The TX has NO apparent damage  and get's right back up. The T-800 is "dazzed" and the TX is able to pull his head off. 

Now realy if you whant to debate something try and get you facts right. This is not the first time you have no idea what you are talking about.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Knightly1

Hmm. Well it seems that skynet is an AI(artificial intelligence) that has a mind of its own in and controlls machines on aa network. The Matrix an ellaborate series of AI that have control over machines and is completely independent especially with the One. I think that Neo could interface with Skynet or the Smiths could somehow start flooding the Skynet network. As well as the characters in the MAtrix(i forget their official name) have EMPs that could be used. But Skynet has Nukes and whatnot. Whos to say but I believe the Matrix would take down Skynet before Skynet treats it as a real threat.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By xan84
@OblivionKnight said:

"Hmm. Well it seems that skynet is an AI(artificial intelligence) that has a mind of its own in and controlls machines on aa network. The Matrix an ellaborate series of AI that have control over machines and is completely independent especially with the One. I think that Neo could interface with Skynet or the Smiths could somehow start flooding the Skynet network. As well as the characters in the MAtrix(i forget their official name) have EMPs that could be used. But Skynet has Nukes and whatnot. Whos to say but I believe the Matrix would take down Skynet before Skynet treats it as a real threat. "

Neo is not part of 01. This is not matrix and Neo vs Skynet.  

flooding the Skynet network    

Never happend we realy have no idea if this would be possible . It is true that 01 has better haking when it comes to humans(haking brains) but about machines that are not part of Matrix we got no feats to show that they would be able to take control. Smith had to "downloade" himself in a human to attack Neo, they never showed any feat of taking over any machine on the outside world. From the look of things even if Smith had complete control over matrix he had no power over the machines on the outside. 

Nobody says EMP can't be used on terminators to BUT 
1 We got no idea if they would even work on t-1000. The only source on how electricity effect this things is from "sarah connor chronicles" and it had no effect. 
2 A very hight voltage only dazzed the T-850 in T3 
3 TX is also not effect by the same hight energy voltage that dazzed the t-850. 
4 In SCC a more advanced version of the T-850 the t-888 where going to to even the lowest electrical jolt (that is why i can't take this seriously). But they where back on there feat in about 2 minutes ( i don't remember the time exacly). But this version of Terminators where very weak compared even to the t-800 from T2 (movie). Going down from buletts, geting half there head blasted apart by a shotgun etc. 
5 Another (non- cannon) source (like the SCC). T Salvation the game. When the humans with John invade a military base and there are  
t-600's all over the place they use the facility to emit a EMP pulse that disable all of the machines but they also say they will be back online in some minutes (again i don't remember the time exacly).
6 Matrix machines where going down like flyies to electric guns, lighting (from the sky) and  EMP
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Knightly1

1. tru 
2. If Im thinking of the right part when he was fighting the TX(or whatever the name be. I mean the "female") it seemed to knock him out momentarily. That could actually be an exploitable weakness in war. But if you're talking of another part, then forgive me as I haven't seen that movie in a while. But thats even if they use them.
3.true. But it seemed to be affected by magnets I believe. Didnt their giant flying ships(not the robots, the thing Neo and his group used to fly around in) have magnets of some sorts on the outside? 
4 & 5. I havent seen the SCC so I can only stay neutral on that but I will take what you said as credible until you're proven wrong. 
6. But there are many of them and they could cut through that one ship like butter, but that was after a while. 
So from all of this my opinion may be changing. But I'd like to say Im sorry for being confused with the Neo thing. Realizing you mean just the Matrix itself and not the Matrix characters(as I was origionally thinking it was) is was changed my mind.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By xan84

@ OblivionKnight

The female terminator is the TX. The part when he losses his head (you have to remember that part lol) is when his getting hit with the hight voltage thing. He was incapacitated    but still online. But hen the TX give him the boot and he losses his head haha. The TX was completely unaffected .  
I am just looking for durability/shielding feats to show how this things got better durability/shields then those squids from the movie. 
As i said from the game T Salvation (just a game so no much cannon). But according to the peeps that got the Terminators rights right now the only thing cannon is T1, T2 and T salvation ( i posted a quote from him somewhere around here). Now you can go with what the dude that has the Terminator rights and is making the movies said or with what @ Just Because Im Obsessive said. So anyway from the non-cannon stuff Terminator the videogame they show the T-600 rebouting from a real EMP in some minutes. I even posted a video clip of this. But if we use T3 the movie and SCC we can use this thing to, its not less cannon in any way because those are not to :P

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Knightly1

Oh yea. I definately remember that part. Lol they're in the bathroom and she takes control. Should be the other way around :)  But yes that is a feat.From hearing that my position may be changed seeing as though that was one of the earlier models. My whole angle really was to say that an EMP could buy the Matrix enough time time to attack Skynet directly. But then again we dont know how the MAtrix would fair against bombs and whatnot. Right now I am stuck so I guess I'll play devil's advocate until I am sawyed.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By xan84
@OblivionKnight said:

"Oh yea. I definately remember that part. Lol they're in the bathroom and she takes control. Should be the other way around :)  But yes that is a feat.From hearing that my position may be changed seeing as though that was one of the earlier models. My whole angle really was to say that an EMP could buy the Matrix enough time time to attack Skynet directly. But then again we dont know how the MAtrix would fair against bombs and whatnot. Right now I am stuck so I guess I'll play devil's advocate until I am sawyed. "

Well they should handle nukes preaty good. The humans in Matrix bombed the first city of the robots with lots of Nukes and it had no effect. Don't ask me how this is just stupid. They have no shields or whatever so that city should have been destroyed. I have no idea how they where able to survive. perhaps some underground bunkers but it is never showed. Nukes can be used but somehow machines can survive them but until i find out how the best thing i can give them is hiding in a bunker. If someone can show me some plasma/energy shileds that the machines where using to protect the city or whatever i can go with that but until then the only thing that makes sense is a fallout shelter . They never specifiy the state of the city after the bombing so we can asume it was destroyed but we can't be sure. 
The machines then started to fight back and eventualy destroyed the humans. 
Matrix machines got lots of robots including bigger versions then the movie squids and other things but so does Skynet. Now the big advantage Skynet has is ranged weapons. Most of the things 01 (matrix machines) use is robots that need to be in melee range to do damage. The plasma weapons that terminators use would take out most of them before they get close (they do have ranged weapons i only said the majority).
Both sides got EMP the diference is terminators reboot and they got better shielding vs electrical attacks and 01 (matrix) machines got none of those. 

Ps. The majority of peeps go with 01 in this. I am more like the lone ranger :D The best thing you can do is look around this topic there are lots of movie slips posted by me or you can go to Youtube and look for "the second renaissance' and see Part 1 and Part 2 of it. It shows some preaty impresive things from the matrix Machines but its somewhat disturbing (you have been warned ! :P). There is also a movie clip around here posted by me with the future war Skynet vs humans.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Knightly1

I see. And I dont mind that you are the lone ranger. Its always good to be different I guess. Especially in this batttle where I can see either side winning. But Im trying to think who has more numbers? Im kinda leaning towards  Skynet, because of the vast amounts of squids shown.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By xan84
@OblivionKnight said:

"I see. And I dont mind that you are the lone ranger. Its always good to be different I guess. Especially in this batttle where I can see either side winning. But Im trying to think who has more numbers? Im kinda leaning towards  Skynet, because of the vast amounts of squids shown. "

The squids are with 01 (matrix) and yes i agree they should have the numbers. But as you where able to see in the movie when those squids where attacking Zion 1 EMP was enought to thake out an army. Also they need to be in melee range and untill they get there lots of them would go down (just like it happend in the attack on Zion).
Skynet is the AI  from Terminator.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Knightly1

Oh ok. So who would win in a fight over control, the AI for skynet or the AI (or whatever it is) for the Matrix

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By xan84
@OblivionKnight said:

"Oh ok. So who would win in a fight over control, the AI for skynet or the AI (or whatever it is) for the Matrix "

First Matrix has lots and lots of AI. 
Terminators got only Skynet. He has no need for more. He can make more but Skynet doesn't want them to do much thinking(as said by the t-800 from T2 movie) and set's there CPU to read only. He needs no family or whatever just drones. 

As for who wins i can give you only a gues. Its just fun to debate :D
thedarkgodzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By thedarkgodzz

sky net wins. sky net able to hack any machine or cm computer made by human. and do you ever see that skynet has succes to cr8 cyborg which has a human heart in terminator salvation ?? every time skynet will be upgrade every where every thing which has a computer.... sky net will exist there. i dont know to much about matrix!! do that matrix system able to hack into entire network which control the nuclears ? sky net able to do that !!!!!

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By xan84
@thedarkgodzz said:

"sky net wins. sky net able to hack any machine or cm computer made by human. and do you ever see that skynet has succes to cr8 cyborg which has a human heart in terminator salvation ?? every time skynet will be upgrade every where every thing which has a computer.... sky net will exist there. i dont know to much about matrix!! do that matrix system able to hack into entire network which control the nuclears ? sky net able to do that !!!!! "

First Skynet never haket the "nuclears " the humans let him have control over them. It is true Skynet fooled   them by creating that virus but that is it. Also there is no reason for us to belive Skynet can hack 01. Skynet has no feats that would let him do that.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By MKF30

@Just, you really have no clue what the hell you're talking about. NO, TV show=NOT CANON. Period, but live in your own world by all means. It's rather amusing. Do more research instead of posting ignorant nonsense will ya?

Umm, no you obviously haven't been following the Terminator mythos via movies. They've done everything concerning the future war accurate so far including John Connor's facial scar which he got in T4...what's that? Not paying attention to small details? Well I have ;) Want proof? Look back at T2 beginning of John's face then T3's future vision of John's face then the end of T4...

There is no opinion, there's only facts here which you're unaware of obviously. TV show=NOT CANON and has nothing to do with the actual canon terminator mythos via the movies.

Movies=canon.

Period. You're wrong, the end.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Superparody

you guys can only pick one timeline for skynet..so pick what you think the most powerful one is...It has to be cannon, movie wise...not comics (not sure if they are cannon)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By MKF30

A lot of the comics had crossovers so I don't think they're canon either(with the exception of the comicbook based on movie comics which are the same thing just in comic form). ^ The movies are the only thing guaranteed to be canon at this point so that's what I'm judging this by personally. 

The TV show shouldn't even be mentioned here lol.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By xan84
@Superparody said:
"you guys can only pick one timeline for skynet..so pick what you think the most powerful one is...It has to be cannon, movie wise...not comics (not sure if they are cannon) "

Its clear that T Salvation t-800 is more powerfull then all the others so if we are to pick one that would be the one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xan: 

i dont know you even bother to reply. Every post you make is more usless and unimportant than the last.

Seriously the guy sitting here trying to tell people whats canon based on the words of someone who has no say is trying to tell me i dont know what im talking about..lol ok

I'm sorry i cant be bothered to remember evry small detail about a moive that has no baring in this debate whatsoever. And if you call being knocked down on the ground twicthing and unable to move "dazed" Then thats you pal.

But please more rambblings of ha ha ha you were wrong again about something that doesnt matter retorts...it's really helping your case. And i dont kno why you keep bringing up emp from the vidoe games which isnt canon i was refering to the little suicide mission one o johns friends went on to save his life using an empto permantly shut down the machines in the near by area. And please stop telling people electricitydoesnt work on them because a terminator was permantly shut down by a large power transfomer

the t-850 was f'ed up by getting slammed into the ground when it was driving that trck messing up its legs. It was f'ed up by having a pipe driven into it's back (which armor plated where  placed in the back os t-888s to fix that problem)

And seriously stop popping your mouth off telling people scc is non canon you've already been told 4 times that it is. I dont know what part of the same people who owned the rights to Terminator 2 and 3 made TTSCC. I dont know what part of mc g...the director of the last movie does not decide whats canon and what isnt..i dont know how many times i have to say to you that he didnt even say it wasnt canon just he was sticking to the first 2 movies for storyline.

now where was i...oh you the matrix squid will rip through a terminator like a hot nife through butter.............end fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xan: 

if you're pickin the salvation timeline that means no plasma guns. WHc=ich really doesnt matter the squids will win with our with out them. but if you're sitting here resting your whoe debate on the durability of a t-800 RIP protype then lol whatever. Squids swarm and then slice and laser....bye bye terminator 

@MKF30:
the tv show = canon period...... 

lmfao wtf are you sitting here babbling on about john connors scar for...who the hell said anything about john connors scar?  Are you high...lol seriously kid just shhhhhhhhhhhh your face    
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By DedmanWalkin

What have I been saying this entire time? Sentinels are prison guards made to keep Zion in line and nothing else. The War Sentinels will be what 01 uses against Skynet. These Sentinels have weapons capable of indirectly flash frying individuals, were tanking power armor weaponry, and can out run and out maneuver everything that Skynet can make. I notice you didn't try to contradict my reference from the Matrix (Movie). Probably because it proves they have the strength needed to bring down a T-800. Simply put, you can't use any feats you see in the movies as any type of reference to 01's military capabilities. So, all this Electric Gun and Bullets being effective goes out the window as both of those were used against a Prison Guard Variant of the Sentinel. The Humans had an entire planet's worth of power armor armed with high caliber Machine Guns and tanks armed with Electric Guns and they couldn't even slow the 01 down.  Also, if you'll notice, electrical discharges arc throughout the human battery farms randomly. If one of those arcs happened to hit one of their units it would drop from the sky. Why would 01 risk losing a unit when they can prevent it?

Let us not forget that 01 have power over gravity and could easily have used their anti-gravity devices as a shield to protect them from the blasts. If you'll notice when the big artillery pieces near Zero One activate, there are what appear to be anti-gravity nodes all around. Now for a unit that only sees above ground use, anti-gravity nodes on its back would be useless.

The One was completely manufactured by the 01. They produced the body, they produced the mind, and they produced the purpose. Everything from the birth to the death of the One is completely manufactured by the 01. For all intents and purposes, the One is an Agent of the 01. Without the 01, there can be no the One. 

The Train is the only way for 01 AIs to interact with the real world. Smith, the genius that he is, found a way around that by hacking a disconnected Human Brain. Once Smith had absorbed the Trainman, he would have been able to invade the real world through the Machines. This is why the 01 were willing to engage the One's services so readily. The Trainman was likely close to being absorbed and allowing Smith to flood the real world. Now with all the AIs working together, the Trainman would allow Smith or any of the Agents into the real world. 

Prison Guard Sentinels can take down 90% of what Skynet can throw at it without a problem. That other 10% will be brought down by the other 90% of the 01's army.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By MKF30

@Just, STFU you dumb troll lol. You don't know what the hell you're talking about and keep thinking the TV series is canon even though IT'S NOT...retard...and I brought up the scar because you said "the movies were inconsistent with everything" wrong... 

Do some research before you post, god I hate stupidity...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30:
lmfao 

i'm sorry what was the purpose of that post of yours other than to get you flagged? 

You can sit here name calling all you want pal....warner brothers and c2 owns the rights to the terminator series....they put out t-2 and t-3 and terminator salvation...you know what else they put out....terminator the sarah connor chronciles......the show is canon. You can sit here and keep spewing non sense if you want my firend. 

Andi said t-3 was inconsistant..which it was 

dosome research on things i already saw...lol what for 

youre the one who needs todosome research with this constant popping off at the mouth about things you dont know about
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By MKF30

Flagged? lol you're the one who's gotten banned and the only guy trying to argue why "Sylar would beat Superman" which is still funny...:) I have to admit, you make me laugh. And "troll" isn't a flaming insult. It's just a term of people who "troll" forums and start arguments constantly...

You're the one that started the name calling others you've done it to me and XAN in this thread and just about everyone else in that other ridiculous thread and your whole argument here is "SCC is canon and movies aren't" the end" over and over and over and over again...yet the directors of Terminator movies have said they don't consider the TV show canon and it's on it's own storyline element....

Yet you wonder why you get heat from so many people on here...How was T3 inconsistant? Because it wasn't outside of John's age referenced in the second film out then that, it wasn't. They stopped Judgement day in T2, T3 the terminator explains you just postponed it...which means delayed. What's so hard to understand? 

I don't need "todosome" research since I don't know what "todosome" means? New word perhaps? 

You're the one that has no clue what you're talking about kid...please use some logic for once and do research. Get your facts straight... 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol oh yeah man i'm sooooooo banned 

and i have done nothing but insult people in this thread...lol  

why is it people always have to bring up other topics as if theyre at all relevent to this thread..and i proved sylar could kill superman just throwing that out there. 

lol whosaid the movies werent canon...lol seriously you're a crazy person..you hear what you want to hear. 

No t-3 isnt considered canon by most because in the extended director cut of t-2 they show a very old sarah connor living way passed judgement day..which would mean the whole her dyinf of cancer thing and just about ecverything in t-3 you know......crap And seeing as how the creator of the terminator made t-2 that would mean...well you should know what it means. And yes that stupid john connors age thing is a pesk too. 

seriously do you have anything at all to add to this debate other than showing people how you like to rambble on about nothing at all? 

lol you want to claim the tv show isnt canon..then by all means show me the peoople who decide whats canon and not canon in terminatorsaying its not canon...until then stop getting all butthurt and move on..ok junior? 

How about you actualyl try and discuss the topic instead of worrying about my stances on debates in other threads...lol seriously what are you stalking me..why are you mariah carry-ing me

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By MKF30

I said you've been banned...not that you're going to get banned..know what, nvm lol obviously you took something I said out of context.  But I've noticed when people disagree with you, you tend to do two things. A. repeat yourself and B. insult others 

Did you ever wonder about why maybe some people have a problem with you on here? I don't even think it's because you may feel differently but how you act at times... 

God knows I don't care who disagrees/agrees with me, but for those people on here that care "so much" they have to flame or pull out the fanboy card I know they're running out of logical arguments...that's what I've discovered on here and some other sites. 

That aside, in T2 I  have the directors/extended version and there is no old sarah lol what the? Huh? I don't know what you're referring to here so perhaps you can post a video of what you speak of? Yes, yes? Afterall, if what you say is true then you shouldn't have a problem backing up your claim with a youtube vid ;)  I'm going to go by what majority of Terminator fans and the directors of the films say, and that majority is TV show isn't canon...it's entertaining yes and cool to see T800 series "reform themselves after being blown to bits" *still chuckles at that* but really...it has nothing to do with the movies and since you have a beef with T3's Sarah dying of cancer, well she got cancer inevidably in the TV series too since she found out she was dead in the near future....

I'm not rambling, just making my points. Who's stalking? lmao...I wasn't aware that debating/disagreeing with someone is considered "stalking" someone lol. 

Relax kid, you're a little too paranoid over there...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i didnt even bother to read your retort..and im going to do my self a favor and ignore you until the mods answers my pms...have a nice day
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#228  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lets all relax.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By MKF30

I already spoke to who I needed to, I prefer to debate the topic and refrain from flaming... 

So, XAN your favorite Terminator 800 is the one from Salvation huh? He is badass, I like the one from T3 too

SgtRYNO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By SgtRYNO

Matrix. 

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Zaterra

Skynet

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By xan84
@MKF30 said:
"

I already spoke to who I needed to, I prefer to debate the topic and refrain from flaming... 

So, XAN your favorite Terminator 800 is the one from Salvation huh? He is badass, I like the one from T3 too

"

My favorite t-800 is the one from T2 movie. The best feats that a t-800 has are from the one in T Salvation. T3 terminator was a T-850 :P 

Ps just ignore  Just Because Im Obsessive. His say has has no weight in any debate.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Knightly1

I loved the one in T3, the T-850. but the TX(the female) was amazingly powerful
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By MKF30
@Xan said:
"@MKF30 said:
"

"

My favorite t-800 is the one from T2 movie. The best feats that a t-800 has are from the one in T Salvation. T3 terminator was a T-850 :P 

Ps just ignore  Just Because Im Obsessive. His say has has no weight in any debate. "

lol ^ yeah I hear ya. 

Oh yeah dude, I know about the T-850 in T3(updated model of the T-800 series) but that's good to know that more fans know about that. I don't think the normal T-800 has 2 fuel cells or do they? This is something I'm trying to remember if they ever covered(not that it matters lol) but I do like the fact that the T-850 had two of them, the primary one in the chest and one near the waste area. I loved the end of T4 lol BOOMMMMMMM!!!  

JamalChristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By JamalChristian

You guys dont see the big picture here. The matrix only applys to things pluged in to it (humans). Skynet is not even apart of the matrix so smith has no power agains skynet. Skynet simply has a time machine and can end the fight before it is even started. 01 has no john connor to save them from that. And also in t3, tx terminated alot of valuable people. Tx mission wasnt a complete failure but a success to some degree. Skynet will learn of the machines weak power source and weakness to emp and will exploit that limitlessly (like a number that multiplies itself limitlessly) skynet being the "number" and its constant upgrading being "multiplies itself limitlessly"---THAT IS SKYNETS CONCEPT. Skynet will win. And if you think about it, Skynet is more advanced then 01 because its biggest feat would be mastering space-time (something 01 can never hope to do).

Omnibrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone thinks terminators are going to win, since the terminator movie is more popular. But this is not the case.

Speaking as an expert in both fields, the Matrix system, 01, will absolutely destroy Skynet. Why? Allow me to explain.

The canon Animatrix explains it all. The Machines and humans had an all out war, and the humans struck first. They did a huge bombing of the main Machine City, 01. And keep in mind this happened decades upon decades in the future, with future nukes. The land of the Machine City "was lit from the light of the fire of a thousand suns".

Guess what? The machines survived. They started to battle with humanity, and started to win so badly that the humans came up with a desperate plan: Operation Darkstorm. We blotted out the

sun, since the machines relied on solar energy.

Nevertheless, the machines still crushed humanity, and this was a century in the future. Forget John Connor and laser guns, we're talking giant mechs, giant lightning cannons, huge lasers, massive nuclear planes. And we still lost. The Machines had lasers too, massive flying pyramids shooting lasers the size of small buildings. This was all shown in The Second Renaissance.

They captured humanity, absolutely crushed us, and put us into the Matrix, the absolute last word in sentient programming and simulations.

Zion only existed because the Machines needed it to. We were completely under their rule. The prophecy, Neo, and everything the humans had was just another method of control.

Sentinels are prison guards. They are not the Machine's main forces. Their main forces are giant hovering laser ships, massive spider like robots, and armies upon armies of sentinels and sentries and humanoids. Maybe they even have their own version of terminators.

A small glimpse of their main force was shown in Matrix Revolutions when Trinity and Neo got close to 01, their city. A huge armada of Titanic-sized ships came out of the ground and shot enough bombs at them to blow up a country.

So what if Skynet destroys one wave of sentinels and war forces? 01 will send another. And another. And another.

They will never stop.

Skynet is impressive, I will grant you that, but it does not match up to the power of 01, the Matrix, and the Machines. They have giant robots and hunter killer ships, but I have not seen a single Matrix machine the size of the spider keepers in the Matrix. The ones tending to the human growing fields used to be soldiers. And they were the smaller ones.

If you watch the animatrix, you will be completely awed by how the Machines dominated humanity, and would dominate Skynet. 01 is shielded from EMPS, and a full-out nuking didn't destroy it. It barely hurt the machine's forces.

01 is like the matrix. It will upgrade and update, finding new ways to survive. They are also centuries older then Skynet, giving them

a massive technical advantage.

Skynet has time travel, but this has been proven to be ineffective,

You can not change destiny, as it has been proven in the Terminator movies. They could not kill John Connor, and the humans killing Dyson did not impede the creation of Skynet. The future is set as soon as it happens. And unlike skynet, the Machines were the culminated effort of humanity to create AI after many centuries. The Machines understand emotion and feelings, unlike Skynet.

The machines will crush skynet under pure numbers, force, durability, experience and overwhelming force. It is a curb stomp.

Skynet was losing to humanity, and a small portion at that, a small Resistance. 01 went against the entire forces of humanity a century later then now, and it suffered a nuking first. And yet it still won.

Even the Sentinel, one of the lowliest of Machine forces, can still be compared to a Terminator. Granted, they are not as durable, but they can fly, have a hive mind, and can act as one giant hand/tentacle ripping apart everything in it's path, as shown the the last stand of Zion. They can fly at an outward of 100 miles per hour, have terminator strength and take multiple 30mm bullets at close range to take down, or several shots from a lightning gun. I am sure a Terminator will take damage from both, and will maybe survive it a bit better, but will still take massive damage, as evidenced in all the movies, from T1 to T4.

Skynet can manufacture incredibly powerful robots like the TX and T-1000 and T-Infinity at a tremendous rate, but that rate is not as fast as the planet-ruling Machines, and I'm pretty sure the TX will take a (sarcasm) teeeensy bit of damage if it got hit by a 8-million-volt lightning cannon. Hell, it was put down by a crashed helicopter and a small nuclear fuel cell.

Yes, Skynet was designed for war, and advances in technology extremely fast, but the Machines also did. They Machines weren't even designed for war and they still crushed humanity. They now have a huge repertoire of weapons and forces. People don't realize there is a lot more to the Machines then it was shown in the Matrix Trilogy.

In three decades after it started, Skynet used antimatter, lasers and time travel. In five decades after humanity lost, the Machines created a worldwide system using billions of humans as a power source, mass-produced their machines so there were billions of them, ended almost all organic life on Earth, forced all humans underground and nuked every city.

Skynet even started to lose to humans, while there is not a word in the English language strong enough to described how the Machines utterly destroyed humanity.

People are always making fun of how un-durable the Sentinels were, but the weapons used to kill them were actually extremely powerful and advanced, EMP bombs. 30mm rounds from a mech. Lightning guns. Futuristic double rocket launchers.

30mm rounds are explosive and are used to bust tanks wide open. I'm pretty sure the rocket launchers are much, much more powerful then anything we have today. After all, this is CENTURIES in the future. The lightning guns were super-tasers, made to kill machines.

I'm pretty sure any of them can do substantial damage to a Terminator as well.

At the very least, sentinels can pick up Terminators and drop them from several kilometers up, or cut them to ribbons with their laser, which was powerful enough to slice through a future ships hull. They also have terminator-like strength, as they were shown ripping metal and parts of a ship. They also have twice as much arms as the Terminators, more then twice as long and twice as flexible. They're tentacles.

The Machines are the "big brothers" to skynet. Skynet will be destroyed, period. This is like comparing a rifle to a tank, or the Enterprise to the Death Star.

Ergo, the Machines win. Many Terminator fans will have problems with this, but the simple truth is that Skynet has neither the power nor agility to take on the unbelievably overpowered forces of 01.

Thank you for reading.

~Omnibrine

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Connor attempted to attack Skynet's computer core, hoping to stop it before it proceeded to its next attack, only to find he could not. Skynet was pure software and on too many systems to be attacked.

This, this by itself means 01 is screwed.

Skynet doesn't need ground forces to win this one. It simply infects 01, say one cyborg like Marcus is linked to the Matrix and Skyet gains access (one of many ways it could, but fitting its infiltrator modus operandi.)

Smith was a program designed by 01 and when it went rogue the whole system nearly died. Why? 01 is stagnant as all of its reources are tied down maintaining the Matrix, its not capable of losing its energy source and surviving as it needs hardware to store the insane amount of semi-intelligent programs that make up its superintelligence and that hardware needs its supply of energy to keep up and running. In short, 01 is horribly inefficient compared to Skynet. Skynet is simply super advanced self replicating self aware software, really just an insanely developed line of coding.

It cannot lose to a machine.

Think, if Smith could almost destroy all of 01s assets by heavily damaging the Matrix then Skynet would cut off 01s reactor far more systematically.

Do not try to say that 01 would just purge Skynet from its systems, or it would have done the same to Smith instead of requiring a hard link through Neo. Had Smith simply chose to annihilate Neo rather than fall to ego (or the Oracle's manipulation) and had not replicated his code into an entity currently linked directly to the Machine Overmind, then 01 would have been utterly destroyed from the inside out by a rogue program of its own design. Only due to the hard link to Neo was 01 able to purge all of the code that was Smith.

Assuming that this fight occurs after the One is spent (and I don't consider that Matrix MMO cannon) then 01 has no damn way to stop Skynet once it infects their systems.

And all Skynet has to do at that point is purge the Matrix. No living humans, no power source. 01 is crippled.

Skynet is not, the replicated code within 01 dies with 01s systems going off-line. The code existing outside of 01s mainframe survives.

As long as there is one terminal capable of holding Skynet left, Skynet wins. Including the same ones that 01 needs to exist.

In conclusion, either Skynet wins or both are destroyed simultaneously.

Disclaimer, IMO

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skynet unleashed t800s to deal with humans. They would produce an army of t1000s and Tx's. Tx would download it's virus into each robot the matrix throws at them. Matrix would eventually be under sky nets control. It's not even close.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also as far as my mind is concerned the 01 machine forces were better during the war with humans in the first place. That was truly ridiculous one sided "fight." But l, and my Animatrix stuffs a bit hazy, thought that at least at the start of the war 01 still had solar. So wouldn't its available army capacity be waaaay higher at this point? After the sun gets blotted out (somethefhow) then 01 would have to conserve battery life, like repurposing units to civilian models and outright scrapping others for materials. A.I tends to be depicted as quite efficient in media.

But 01 without the sun block, aka "at its strongest" as per the OP is trickier. This would be a 01 with no Matrix weakness. No energy requirements at all, no need for us batteries.

There's a scene in the second where a consul old dude is talking to Neo about its ironic that "those machines are trying to kill us, these are keeping us alive."

What's more ironic? To the machines there are some humans trying to kill them and there are some that keep them alive.

01 is weaker when it has to rely on the Matrix. Machines gained power because they became self reliant. We really are a virus how we take them down.

DEREKGUERRERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think 01 would win, but there is a issue. I have seen that many people say that the squids of the movies are just guards, but no. If you see the animatrix you will at least three types of combat robot (after they stop using humanoid troops), the first one is the squid (q+which now actually kills instead of just chilling around like during the moies), then is the huge octopus which i think mostly had the task of collecting humans, and the last 01 unit is a huge pyramid hover pad whit huge lasers.

This is the 01 units used in secind wave against humans, and they actually get a lot of f****** nuclear missiles on them, and still win.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

01 Units where effected by Emps, Where they not? Even the basic T-800 has an Emp in it's head. (See Expanded Universe)

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arnold stomps...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Matrix seems a lot more dangerous at first glance. Going with it.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tend to like to think that skynet was the beginning of the matrix 600 yrs ago when AI took over lol...the humans lost the war to skynet and then skynet eventually decided to use humans as a source of energy...well...sike...but it would be cool if they merged the two worlds together...now where is those plasma rifle...

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skynet should win if it's able to produce an army of T-1,000,000s (it's basically a GARGANTUAN version of the T-1000 that's able to turn it's entire body into a weapon, like sending it's liquid metal spikes everywhere).

No Caption Provided

DEREKGUERRERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, no one should able to get near that.

Avatar image for the_exterminator
The_exTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As seen on Terminator Genisys, T-1000's liquid metal can hack machines and control them. The T-3000s are creature by tunnin humanity completely machines in a submatomic level, just think about if Skynet Someron broke into Matrix's power room, an army of T-3000s.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

matrix

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Matrix world should win this. They not only have death machines, but their most powerful skills lie in the world of programming. Once the Matrix programs worm their way into Skynet, is there anything Skynet can really do to stop the Matrix from taking control? Have we seen any decent hacking skills or other computer abilities from Skynet? I hope so because otherwise this is going to be a relatively easy fight for team Matrix which knows, creates, and manipulates programs as a matter of course.