Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Batman have to take down entire skynet, he has 1 year prep

- Skynet doesn't know about Bruce and doesn't see him as a threat

- Who wins and why? honestly I'm not sure batman could take down skynet so I'm thinking about making this skynet vs Batman one million

VS

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

@BigCimmerian: Does Skynet have any functioning robot maodels at this point?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts

Batman has 1 year of prep? Yeah Batman takes this easily. Batman is like a god of prep.

LiroyJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LiroyJenkins

@Fetts: Not better than Deathstroke, Doom, Thanos, Reed or Black Panther.

Anyway Batman might be able to pull it off.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By batkevin74

Bruce Wayne buys shares in Skynet then turns the company into charity that builds houses & wells in Africa! The T-1000 is a revolutionary new hole digger

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

@batkevin74 said:

Bruce Wayne buys shares in Skynet then turns the company into charity that builds houses & wells in Africa! The T-1000 is a revolutionary new hole digger

Epic post is epic

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts
@LiroyJenkins: That's why I said a god of prep.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Batman hacks into skynet's database and causes it to self-destruct.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@batkevin74 said:

Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm convinced it was actually Batman who created SkyNet, only he called it Brother Eye.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kcaz

easy, to fight a computer virus, u need a stronger computer virus. batman creates a computer virus to wipe out skynet from the cyber world. maybe 1 day's work, infiltrate skynet facility and plant the virus, he should be back home for dinner

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman easily.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BarelyAverage

@kcaz said:

easy, to fight a computer virus, u need a stronger computer virus. batman creates a computer virus to wipe out skynet from the cyber world. maybe 1 day's work, infiltrate skynet facility and plant the virus, he should be back home for dinner

Skynet achieving self-realization wasn't a virus. If that's the case then we as humans having a conscious, being aware of ourselves, is a virus then.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SexualLobster

@Fetts said:

Batman has 1 year of prep? Yeah Batman takes this easily. Batman is like a god of prep.

But really, BAtman fans hear 'prep time' and give him the win regardless of anything. Prep-time is Batman's Cop out on every battle thread.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BarelyAverage

@SexualLobster said:

@Fetts said:

But really, BAtman fans hear 'prep time' and give him the win regardless of anything. Prep-time is Batman's Cop out on every battle thread.

Don't make fanboys mad, they get you in trouble once they accuse you of spamming. This gets the mods attention, the fanboys attack you, and you get warned.

I'm not trying to start a war, just commenting on what I have seen on this site and I don't believe Lobster to be a troll.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SexualLobster

@BarelyAverage said:

@SexualLobster said:

@Fetts said:

Don't make fanboys mad, they get you in trouble once they accuse you of spamming. This gets the mods attention, the fanboys attack you, and you get warned.

I'm not trying to start a war, just commenting on what I have seen on this site and I don't believe Lobster to be a troll.

Aha, I'm not trying to make anyone mad, I'm just stating what I've come to see, not trolling. :p

But thanks for the advice.

ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ALdragon17

I think that Brainiac was a bit of challenge, too. He's alien, man, batman has taking out Predator and I want to say Brainiac as well. What's Brainiac IQ again. He's more advance than skynet could every be. I think we should call him Lord Batman or Wayne. Yeah, Batman kicks his butt or its butt. A year, I'll laugh it would be one minute.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BarelyAverage

@SexualLobster said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@SexualLobster said:

@Fetts said:

Aha, I'm not trying to make anyone mad, I'm just stating what I've come to see, not trolling. :p

But thanks for the advice.

Me too. Along with Speed Blitzing, For some reason it does not matter if the characters are the same strength, if one can charge the other one before the other on can react, then they automatically win. I.E- Superman wins via Speed Blitz. I guess no one on here has ever tried taking down a bigger, stronger guy.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@SexualLobster said:

@Fetts said:

Um no.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@batkevin74 said:

I can actually see him doing this.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SexualLobster

@entropy_aegis said:

@SexualLobster said:

@Fetts said:

Um no.

I'm not saying it's a useless factor by any means, but the prep time argument is often a cop out I should say.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bigcimmerian

bump

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By goodguy24

Skynet destroys Batman easily. What a mismatch.... Skynet could send T-800's, T-1000's, and several T-X's and any would floor Batman easily. Not to mention the HK's that have weaponary to destroy him too.... Batman can have 30 years prep and he would still fail like the rest of mankind...

Skynet destroys 10/10

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@batkevin74 said:

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

Skynet