#1 Edited by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Skynet replaces batman and decides to kill all his rogues because they're a wast of bio matter and resources

Round 1.

Joker (Standard Equipment)

Harlequin (Standard Equipment)

40+ thugs (20 unarmed)

v.s

T-800 (Pump action shotgun with 60 slugs,Glock 17 with 10 mags)

Round 2.

Riddler

Two-Face

Penguin (10 minutes prep for team)

v.s

Cameron (Dual mac 10's 5 mags each and aa12 shotgun with fragmentation rounds one mag)

Round 3.

Clay Face

v.s

Cameron & T-800 (Team has full knowledge on clay face and 72 hours of prep to get what they need)

Cameron-

AA12 shotgun with fragmentation rounds (40 magazines)

RPG (Unlimited ammo but still has to reload)

Stun Baton (400,000 volts)

T-800-

M1941 browning machine gun (unlimited ammo and bottomless clip)

Stun Baton (800,000 volts)

Round 4.

Dead Shot

Bane

Death Stroke

v.s

T-1000 (Glock 17 with bottomless clip that shoots adamantium rounds)

Cormartie (same load out as the t-1000)

series T-X

#2 Posted by Anarchism (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. T-800 stomps

Round 2. Cameron Stomps

Round 3. Cameron and the T-800 own easily.

Round 4. Cromartie is a T-888 not a T-1000, but Cromartie, The T-1000 and T-X destroy easily.

#3 Edited by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Depends on the location,for now the T-800 unless Joker can push him in to some chemical or spam him with serious firepower.

R2 no idea

R3 Clayface

R4 Deathstroke solos.

#4 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the DC villians will have a lot of problems here lol.

#6 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#7 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

R1 Depends on the location,for now the T-800 unless Joker can push him in to some chemical or spam him with serious firepower.

R2 no idea

R3 Clayface

R4 Deathstroke solos.

I agree with 1-3, I think Clay-face vs t1000 would be an interesting match.

4, not so much, I think t1000 could give him issues, do they have standard gear to really take him out?

#8 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: cormartie will give bane a run for his money, he's ridiculously accurate and strong not to mention his off the hook durability

#9 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Joker slugs him in the head with acid 
R2: Not even sure
R3: Clayface
R4: I have to say terminator team because you havent mentioned Team 1's equipment.

#10 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

R1: Joker slugs him in the head with acid R2: Not even sure R3: Clayface R4: I have to say terminator team because you havent mentioned Team 1's equipment.

why is everybody unsure of round 2?

#11 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: The op doesnt say Joker has access to acid, even if he did, it would depend how hot the acid was to melt the T-800... Unless Acids part of Jokers standard equipment...

#12 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@goodguy24 said:

@IZZR: The op doesnt say Joker has access to acid, even if he did, it would depend how hot the acid was to melt the T-800... Unless Acids part of Jokers standard equipment...

It is he keeps it on his blazer pocket...
#13 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@drgnx: cormartie will give bane a run for his money, he's ridiculously accurate and strong not to mention his off the hook durability

Yeah, I should have been more clear; I was mainly referring to the "Deathstroke Solos" comment, but I was also wondering if anyone else in the group has weapons to take him.

But I think all terminators in that round could give issues to Bane or DeadShoot. It took a lot of firepower to take them down.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: Slade does,he can melt T-1000 with his blasting staff..

#15 Posted by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Okay

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Terminator

2) Cameron

3) Clayface

4) Team Deathstroke

#17 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 goes to the DC villains with ease actually. There's more than enough firepower there to take out an 800, plus Joker's penchant for acids and things that go boom.... That terminator has shown over and over again to be slowed with heavy slugs and damaged by minor explosives.

Round 2 goes to Cameron most likely.

Round 3 goes to team terminator with ease.

Round 4 goes to team deathstroke, using Bane is a flesh shield for the necessary 2 seconds to figure out how to take them down for Slade. Bane dies horribly though.

#18 Posted by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion: I think Floyd is the one most likely to be used as a shield,he's the least smartest of the 3.

#19 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

Round 1 goes to the DC villains with ease actually. There's more than enough firepower there to take out an 800, plus Joker's penchant for acids and things that go boom.... That terminator has shown over and over again to be slowed with heavy slugs and damaged by minor explosives.

Round 2 goes to Cameron most likely.

Round 3 goes to team terminator with ease.

Round 4 goes to team deathstroke, using Bane is a flesh shield for the necessary 2 seconds to figure out how to take them down for Slade. Bane dies horribly though.

won't the adamantium rounds be too much for team dc?

#20 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Typhion: I think Floyd is the one most likely to be used as a shield,he's the least smartest of the 3.

but he's the least durable.

and even than I'm not even sure if the power staff is hot enough to melt all three.