Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheFallenOne
@daak1212 said:

"I think Parallax would win either way.  "

@Afterglow said:

"ZH Parallax should win here. "

ZH Parallax would get stomped here. He is extremly over-rated here (on Vine). There are 3 things people should know. 

- During ZH DC only had 1 universe (not multiverse like many tend to claim)  
- ZH Parallax wasn't deleting all those timelines with his powers. He did that by messing up with a timestream. 

See "tighten that loop" 

- he recreated universe thanks to the knowlegde that Guardians gave him (so he wouldn't be able to do that if Guardians didn't told him how) 

Anyway we have also Odin with Odin force creating planets and stars and reparing all damage in the universe done by Infinity. 

ZH Parallax at best is a high-level skyfather being. But certainly not on COIE AM as many claim (not even close). 

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Probably Parallax [was never really into Green Lantern]

anonymous38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By anonymous38

Parallax will probably win since he is multiversal in power (this can be proven by pages from zero hour)

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bumnut

Team, too many powerfull numbers.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Looks like Time Trapper will be killed again. lol 

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By recordkeeper
@anonymous38 said:
Parallax will probably win since he is multiversal in power (this can be proven by pages from zero hour)

wrong, never shown to be Multiversal power at all but only Universal Power & nothing in zero hour shows other wise... 

The team ends up takeing this btw...hal puts up a honorable fight but is simple too much to overcome & would continue to get weaker with energy released unlike most of the others
anonymous38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By anonymous38
@recordkeeper
Parallax may not have shown this by feat because he never got the chance to, but unless you're too stubborn to admit it then you know that parallax would never say what he says in the scan below unless he was prepared to create multiple universes. 

Parallax was only destroying one universe but he could have created a multiverse. 

Plus, I don't believe someone has to actually perform a multiversal feat to be considered multiversal. If someone can perform universal feats with EASE then he/she's probably multiversal in power; just never got the chance to show it. I'm not necessarily saying this for parallax but just wanted you to know.

No Caption Provided
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By recordkeeper
@anonymous38 said:
@recordkeeper
Parallax may not have shown this by feat because he never got the chance to, but unless you're too stubborn to admit it then you know that parallax would never say what he says in the scan below unless he was prepared to create multiple universes. 

Parallax was only destroying one universe but he could have created a multiverse. 

Plus, I don't believe someone has to actually perform a multiversal feat to be considered multiversal. If someone can perform universal feats with EASE then he/she's probably multiversal in power; just never got the chance to show it. I'm not necessarily saying this for parallax but just wanted you to know.

agree don't need feats showing mutliversal all the time to beconsidered that level, but one thought from Hal saying "maybe more then one universe" is nowhere near enough to think that... 
& he did'nt create Universe with "ease" either, it SEVERLY drained his power levels...So no also there...still nothing showing Multiversal capabilities
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spiderbuck1
@recordkeeper said:
@anonymous38 said:
wrong, never shown to be Multiversal power at all but only Universal Power & nothing in zero hour shows other wise...    The team ends up takeing this btw...hal puts up a honorable fight but is simple too much to overcome & would continue to get weaker with energy released unlike most of the others
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By termiteone4ever

With this many powerful guys who can do similar Foolishness like HAL. I can see him losing if everybody is at their peak

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By monarch2016

monarch is the major problem for ZHP

anonymous38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By anonymous38
@recordkeeper

I respect your opinion but personally I still think Hal was multiversal in power (even if low multiversal I just don't think he would randomly say out something like that).

Also, I don't remember Hal or anyone else saying he was drained due to universe creation. He seemed to create planets with ease and told all his supporters that he was going to create alternate realities for them like it was a joke. The only part I saw him drained was by his battle with the Spectre. I'd be willing to accept your argument if you have proof of some sort. 
anonymous38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By anonymous38
@TheFallenOne

You maybe underrating Parallax because COIE antimonitor stalemated to a powered up spectre but Parallax actually beat a normal Spectre (I'm quite sure Spectre would have been destroyed by Parallax if the other heroes weren't around) so shouldn't he at least be considered at COIE antimonitor's level? I mean, how can he be FAR below antimonitor?

Also, the knowledge he gained from the guardians has nothing to do with the amount of power he possessed. He didn't gain any power from the guardians yet he had enough to destroy and recreate the universe. In a normal fight i would say power >>> knowledge.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheFallenOne
@anonymous38 said:

@TheFallenOne:   You maybe underrating Parallax because COIE antimonitor stalemated to a powered up spectre but Parallax actually beat a normal Spectre (I'm quite sure Spectre would have been destroyed by Parallax if the other heroes weren't around) so shouldn't he at least be considered at COIE antimonitor's level? I mean, how can he be FAR below antimonitor?  Also, the knowledge he gained from the guardians has nothing to do with the amount of power he possessed. He didn't gain any power from the guardians yet he had enough to destroy and recreate the universe. In a normal fight i would say power >>> knowledge.

COIE AM is >>>>>>>>>> ZH Parallax. Spectre in COIE when faced Monitor was amped insanely. And you're argument about Spectre losing badly can't be based on anything. He had one good shot at Spectre that's all and at the end it was Spectre who defeated him(although he was weakened from other heroes). There is nothing on which COIE AM = ZH Parallax can be based, and it's extremly bold statement. 

And your mixing many things here. First of all he didn't destroyed universe (you know ka-boom one shotting style). He deleted all time - by meesing up with a Timestream, universe was starting from the beggining  since the time wasn't created, basicly before the Big Bang. So no destroying universe on his own power happened

Second if Guardians didn't told him how to recreate it he wouidn't do it at all. In this case recreating the universe doesn't have to do anything with the power, but with the knowledge of the proces - which is required for recreating.  

If he had a power than he wouldn't go to Guardians and demand from them to tell him how to it. Since they hesitated they were all slaughtered and at the end it was Ganthet who told him. 

Also it was never stated in Zero Hour issue that he had a power and lack the knowledge (by the way bolded part is totaly illogical statement in this case). And since he didn't destroy the unvierse with his own power, who comes that he can recreate it with his power ? That thing contradicts itself, since in order to recreate the universe with his own power he would need to destroy it first with his own power.
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By thesupremebeing
@baron2011
not really. i think the team could be a problem togather though