#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle Throughout the 616 verse.

All Bloodlusted.

Skrull and Kree have everybody.

For the asgardians no being above odin is allowed.

No Odinforce.

Winner of this match up goes on to face the white and green martians from the DC Universe.

Who wins and goes on to the 2nd match up.

#2 Posted by robertloucksjr (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Kree. A couple thousand Sentries would be tough to beat. Then add in thousands of star ships and Ronan/Mar-vell and I think they take it.

#3 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Do you mean this for both battles or just the first one?

#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Kree. A couple thousand Sentries would be tough to beat. Then add in thousands of star ships and Ronan/Mar-vell and I think they take it.

No....this isn't true, not all Kree are as strong as Mar-vell, Mar-vell himself gains his superhuman stats from Nage-Bounds...

Asgardians Stomps this.

#5 Posted by robertloucksjr (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they are not. There are however billions of them and they are a warrior race with advanced weaponry.

#6 Posted by robertloucksjr (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: A big group f MMH types would be pretty much unbeatable.

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

kree, advanced weaponery and probably more soldiers. a lot of kree die due to the magicians such as loki and amora though. the average asgardian is roughly much stronger than the average kree. (the average kree is twice as strong as humans right?)

the only notable people in asgard are odin( severely depowered), thor ( which whill kill many many kree), and the rest of the aesir. all other worthy people are denizens of other realms.

The kree gets mar- vell, genis, phy-lla, dorrek VII, Tsu-Zana, among others

#8 Posted by robertloucksjr (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Destroyer and Kanilla be invited to the party?

#9 Edited by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki, hela, destroyer, thor, enchantress, lorelei, tyr, vidar, balder, warriors, karnilla, freyja and a bunch of other immortal sorcerers and a depowered odin which is still low skyfather/trans level.. And add another couple thousand asgardians which usually have a ton of enchanted weapons and I say they take it in a stomp lol.. The average asgardian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average kree aswell.. But if we add bor, buri, cul and mimir its an even bigger stomp..

#10 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever wins the first round will lose the second round

#11 Posted by Jacthripper (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard Clears

#12 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1949 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Asgard

#14 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3610 posts) - - Show Bio

@doththouevenlift:

I would agree that the Asgardians pull off the win here, but to be honest, the only Skrulls that truly stand a chance to not being obliterated off the jump may be the Dire Wraiths (due to their extensive knowledge of Black Magic and sorcery). I don't think that would give them the win of course, but having such knowledge of the arcane arts should at least give them the option to conjure up some super powerful Demonlord to fight alongside them/on their behalf or to retreat via a mystical portal or something before they could be exterminated for attacking the Golden Realm.

#15 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians win, too many heavy hitters such as Thor, Loki, Odin( who even without the odin force is still a skyfather and should be at least thor lvl strong), Heimdall who can lift 50 tons which is far beyond most krees, and many more. Thor can destroy entire planets with his blows so he could take down millions of kree or skrull warriors alone.

#16 Posted by Experio (16662 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgardians.

#17 Posted by dondave (38505 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kree are being underrated. If each Kree is given a universal weapon, I could see them stomping.

#18 Posted by mjolnirson (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without the odin force, Odin solos or Bor solos.... also Loki, Amora, The executioner, The whole Aesir, Thor, Beta Ray Bill (if he can count as part of Asgard), The warrior three and the army of Asgard would be more than enough...