@skit: vs @youngjustice:

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You and your team wake up early in the morning siting in chairs in the dining room frozen in place. you glance around until you see the person that doesn't belong it does not take long as the mystery man in non other than

No Caption Provided

"welcome one and all for those poor souls who do not know I am the Joker and i have been "employed" to direct you lucky devils to your frist mission, his Chester smile grew to inhuman size "but just telling you this would not be fun so I have prepared few clues for you to puzzle out "

snapping his fingers the room went dark and a projector appeared and a series of images flashed on the opposite wall

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"but wait there's more!" the Clown said as 5 packets apperared in front of you. "you can pick one of these care packages to help you some are to help you prepare some boost your team other give you an edge"

@skit

profiling.org

Motoko gets full access to her opponents records ( same as if they shared a universe and she was aware of the)

Dexter's lab sprint

dexter has 3 minutes in his lab to grab any supplys he needs ( no giant mecha or anything over the posted limits)

"I use the power of ebay FEAR ME!"

you are given 7,000 dollars worth of store credit so you can buy things online that will be delivered for your team to prep with ( only things that can be bought and sold online)

"you have mail"

you will receive a PM detailing the senerio you will go into next

"mystery's edge"

you will be given an edge in the senerio that would not normally be available

@youngjustice

Prym allbim

Fineness has acess to a small supply of pym particles

Teamwork boost

one member of your team will be dedicated to the cause ( other team members might or might not react well to the control)

"I use the power of ebay FEAR ME!"

you are given 7,000 dollars worth of store credit so you can buy things online that will be delivered for your team to prep with ( only things that can be bought and sold online)

"you have mail"

you will receive a PM detailing the senerio you will go into next

"mystery's edge"

you will be given an edge in the senerio that would not normally be available

"More , more MOREEEEE"

you can spend 15 points to buy another care package

whatever you chose you will have 4 days to prepare

all manors come with a work shop, wielders room and scrap electronics

Both teams will PM me their prep and storys which i will then post together

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Quick question. For the 3 minute lab sprint by posted limit do you mean for the smart guy, any title, or just generally street level.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: i mean that any device/materails you grab have to stay street level and any amp's or vechicals you make must abide by the limits posted for each charciter class