Skilled team vs Lord of the Rings villains

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

A team of highly skilled fighters face off against various monstrosities.

The team consists of:

• King Arthur - Merlin [BBC] - Wielding Excalibur and other standard gear
  • Ezio Firenze da Auditore - Age 40 - Standard gear.
  • Sandor Clegane - 2 Valyrian steel daggers, a shield and Longclaw - Phobia of flame extricated. TV and book feats applicable.
  • Lady Sif [MCU] - De-powered to human levels. Standard gear.
  • Daenerys Targeryan and Drogon -Book version as of ADWD
  • Achilles - [Troy] - Standard gear.
  • Xena - Standard gear.
  • King Leonidas - Standard gear.

vs

• The Witch King of Angmar -Fellbeast and standard gear. Movie and book feats applicable.
  • 35 generic Orcs - Standard gear.
  • 2 Uruk-hai [Lurtz and Shagrat] - Standard gear.
  • 5 Olog-hai -Standard gear
  • Azog and his white warg -Standard gear.
  • Shelob
  • Bolg - Standard gear.

In character. Random encounter. Win by death. Movie and TV versions unless specified/not applicable. No hidden gun for Ezio.

Battle takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Begin 75 feet apart. Who wins?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Ezio should solo most of the Orks rather easily and shoot the defiler in the head

the females would tag team the witch king and should win

Basically stomp for the heros

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

Ezio should solo most of the Orks rather easily and shoot the defiler in the head

No way can Ezio defeat 35 Orcs alone. Also, no hidden gun allowed.

the females would tag team the witch king and should win

He has his fellbeast, the only person who can bring him down is Daenerys, who is on a Dragon that is smaller than the fellbeast and she can barely pilot him. Her only advantage is fire, which the Wit

Basically stomp for the heros

What about Azog, Bolg [The only person in the whole series to harm Legolas], The White Warg, Shelob the 2 Uruk hai and 5 Olog hai, as well as the other Orcs?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if the Skilled team had probably an extra 10 or so Spartans to even out the numbers they could of taken this encounter.

But at the mo im thinking the extra numbers give the advantage to the LOTR Foes.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

you are going to need to define standard gear for me then because hidden gun is standard gear for ezio or is this begaining gear only?

and yes he can quite easily in fact he has defeated 50+ guards in plate mail and should be wearing either altires armor or the anceint romen armor which is unbreakeable and light he should take them very easily

He has his fellbeast, the only person who can bring him down is Daenerys,

i am willing to bet a crossbow bolt can bring it down from Ezio or at the very least make it easier for Daenerys ( do they start in the air because several of the Hero team can just jump on before he gets air born)

What about Azog, Bolg [The only person in the whole series to harm Legolas], The White Warg, Shelob the 2 Uruk hai and 5 Olog hai, as well as the other Orcs?

Ezio has dealt with the Orcs, Achilles to my knowledge should solo ( Achilles heel weakness only ) but i never watched troy so i am assuming it follows Greek lore and the rest i have passing knowledge on but even if they are only peak human they can take this

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow:

you are going to need to define standard gear for me then because hidden gun is standard gear for ezio or is this begaining gear only?

and yes he can quite easily in fact he has defeated 50+ guards in plate mail and should be wearing either altires armor or the anceint romen armor which is unbreakeable and light he should take them very easily

He has his fellbeast, the only person who can bring him down is Daenerys,

i am willing to bet a crossbow bolt can bring it down from Ezio or at the very least make it easier for Daenerys ( do they start in the air because several of the Hero team can just jump on before he gets air born)

The fellbeast took an arrow to the neck and flew away. Regardless, Ezio will be far too busy fighting for his life to even have a chance to aim at the creature flying three hundred feet above him. You are massively underestimating the villains here my friend.

Ezio has dealt with the Orcs, Achilles to my knowledge should solo ( Achilles heel weakness only ) but i never watched troy so i am assuming it follows Greek lore and the rest i have passing knowledge on but even if they are only peak human they can take this

Achilles definitely doesn't solo. He can be harmed, he says as much in the movie, something to the effect of, 'if that were true I wouldn't need a shield' when a boy says people says he can't be harmed.

You do know the Uruk hai are? Lurtz - The guy who killed Boromir and then nearly killed Aragorn after a tough battle. And the Olog Hai are Cave trolls that can walk in daylight and are superior to them. It took the entire fellowship to bring one down [Which was inferior to the Olog Hai], but 5 are somehow a walk in the park, along with the witch king, Shelob, Bolg, 35 Orcs etc? Definitely not.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cjdavis103

@rogueshadow: I do not know more than Ezio in this case but i have to ask if you thought the villans take this easily why did you make this

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I do not know more than Ezio in this case but i have to ask if you thought the villans take this easily why did you make this

When did I say I thought the villains take it easily?

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Depending on what armor he has, Ezio could very well solo 35 regular Orc footsoldiers. Legolas and Gimli each killed 40+ Uruk-Hai at Helms Deep, and Orcs would get owned by someone who fights like Ezio.

Now I remember very little about Arthur and I know little about Daenerys and I don't know Xena or Sandor, but Leonidas and Achilles should take Lurtz and Shagrat. Leonidas should be able to fight one, and Achilles was way faster than any Uruk-Hai. He should be able to take out the other quickly and help Leonidas finish off the second. Then he throws a spear into Shelob's head and kills her. Then they take down Bolg.

I'll address the females and WK last. Olog-Hai seem to be the biggest threat, but I'm assuming Arthur, Xena and Sandor should be smart enough to not run in headfirst? They'll try to stay the hell away and fight defensively, and they should manage that way. Once Ezio, Leonidas, and Achilles finish up their fights and come in they can start taking them down one at a time.

Sif and Daenerys should be able to hold off the Witch-King, he's powerful but has very few combat feats. He and a bunch of other Nazgul got wrecked by Aragorn, and Eowyn was able to hold her own against him. Sif >>>>> Eowyn, and with Daenerys and Drogdor they should manage long enough for Ezio to get a lucky shot on the Fellbeast. A bullet or crossbow bolt to the neck will be enough to slow it down, and so it gets taken down. Now it's 7v1, WK gets wrecked.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Depending on what armor he has, Ezio could very well solo 35 regular Orc footsoldiers. Legolas and Gimli each killed 40+ Uruk-Hai at Helms Deep, and Orcs would get owned by someone who fights like Ezio.

Legolas and Gimli were in the midst of battle, here there are 35 Orcs charging at Ezio and his men. Ezio cannot solo 35 Orcs, he just can't, he has 0 feats to suggest he can take on that may warriors in full armour and with weapons. Unless we count game mechanics in which case he can defeat an infinite amount.

Now I remember very little about Arthur and I know little about Daenerys and I don't know Xena or Sandor, but Leonidas and Achilles should take Lurtz and Shagrat. Leonidas should be able to fight one, and Achilles was way faster than any Uruk-Hai. He should be able to take out the other quickly and help Leonidas finish off the second. Then he throws a spear into Shelob's head and kills her. Then they take down Bolg.

And Bolg, the White warg, Alzog the Olog hai and Shelob just stand there like lemons whilst Achilles and Leo fight the Uruk hai?

I'll address the females and WK last. Olog-Hai seem to be the biggest threat, but I'm assuming Arthur, Xena and Sandor should be smart enough to not run in headfirst? They'll try to stay the hell away and fight defensively, and they should manage that way. Once Ezio, Leonidas, and Achilles finish up their fights and come in they can start taking them down one at a time.

They aren't going to fight one at a time. Sandor's the weakest guy here and probably couldn't even defeat one Olog hai, he'd have to try and stay well out of their way for as long as possible, anyway you slice it Sandor's going down in this fight. Arthur is next weakest and could probably beat one, he's going down too.

Sif and Daenerys should be able to hold off the Witch-King, he's powerful but has very few combat feats. He and a bunch of other Nazgul got wrecked by Aragorn, and Eowyn was able to hold her own against him. Sif >>>>> Eowyn, and with Daenerys and Drogdor they should manage long enough for Ezio to get a lucky shot on the Fellbeast. A bullet or crossbow bolt to the neck will be enough to slow it down, and so it gets taken down. Now it's 7v1, WK gets wrecked.

The Witch King can literally waft swords away with a flick of his hand in the books via magic, he underestimated Eowyn, here he is deadly serious. No bullets, read op. In my opinion the fellbeast will defeat Drogon with moderate difficulty, it is larger [Drogon's a little larger than a horse and has a more capable rider, Daenerys can barely pilot Drogon, his primary advantage is fire [though he has only been seen producing flame enough to burn one person at a time].

Fellbeast should beat Drogon but sustain some wounds in my opinion, fellbast would swoop down and manage to kill a couple of the team before getting taken down.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Was going to say Sauron solos...now I'm disappointed.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Alright, forgot about Azog. Achilles headshots Shelob with a spear, whether or not thats before or after he kills one of the Uruk-Hai. Azog would be a threat, so Achilles and Leo might need to have Ezio come in for back-up. Ezio can easily outpace Orcs so he runs over to Achilles and Leo and helps them take down Azog and the Uruks. Now, together, they stand a better chance against the Orcs and Bolg.

Olog Hai take on Arthur, Xena, and Sandor. Let's say Arthur takes one out but dies, and then Sandor dies. Ezio, Xena, Leonidas, and Achilles could take the rest. Leonidas might die if the Olog get lucky or if he was wounded before. Leo and Achilles should be able to take out at least one each if they have any spears left. Ezio can put crossbow bolts or knives into the eyes of the others.

By now Fellbeast is wounded and Drogon is probably dead, but they still have the numbers advantage. Ezio can probably tag the Fellbeast and throw three knives into its neck when it tries to swoop in. Leonidas, if he's still alive, might get killed. But Sif, Achilles, and Ezio should be more than a match for the Witch-King. If Ezio has bombs he can potentially solo, but if not they still take it, even if they get heavily wounded.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Alright, forgot about Azog. Achilles headshots Shelob with a spear, whether or not thats before or after he kills one of the Uruk-Hai. Azog would be a threat, so Achilles and Leo might need to have Ezio come in for back-up. Ezio can easily outpace Orcs so he runs over to Achilles and Leo and helps them take down Azog and the Uruks. Now, together, they stand a better chance against the Orcs and Bolg.

Olog Hai take on Arthur, Xena, and Sandor. Let's say Arthur takes one out but dies, and then Sandor dies. Ezio, Xena, Leonidas, and Achilles could take the rest. Leonidas might die if the Olog get lucky or if he was wounded before. Leo and Achilles should be able to take out at least one each if they have any spears left. Ezio can put crossbow bolts or knives into the eyes of the others.

By now Fellbeast is wounded and Drogon is probably dead, but they still have the numbers advantage. Ezio can probably tag the Fellbeast and throw three knives into its neck when it tries to swoop in. Leonidas, if he's still alive, might get killed. But Sif, Achilles, and Ezio should be more than a match for the Witch-King. If Ezio has bombs he can potentially solo, but if not they still take it, even if they get heavily wounded.

I could debate this but I'm not going to since it's my thread

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FatherChaos

@rogueshadow: Well, team would take this 6/10. Achilles is too fast and only Azog on the White Warg could possibly tag him, I'm not even sure if the Witch-King could. Maybe with magic, but not with a sword. Ezio should pull through, his speed and durability is pretty high. Leonidas is a good fighter and tactician, the only reason he might die is because he might not be fast enough. And Sif is, well, an Asgardian, so yeah.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Before I get into the meat of this, let's clear up a few misconceptions:

Only a woman can kill the Witch-King - not true. It was simply prophesied that the Witch-King would die by the hand of a woman. Doesn't mean he can't be killed by a man.

Orcs and Uruk-Hai areequal - not true. Uruks are far superior. They are near peak human in terms of strength and very ferocious, compared to the smaller, relatively weaker orcs.

Okay, now let's see how this fight goes down. The Witch-King's black breath and durability would be hell for at least the regular humans on the team, and Shelob (a spawn of Ungoliant, a lesser god) would f*ck them up majorly also. The Uruks and the Trolls would acts as shock-troopers, dishing and soaking damage throughout, while Azog runs around and cleans up survivors.

A solid win for LoTR team.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By leito

In my opinion, the fight depends mainly on the duration of the dogfight between the Witch-King and Daenerys. If it is much shorter than the fight of the "foot soldiers" (and I believe it will be shorter), then the Witch King and the Fellbeast will slaughter everyone on the ground (possibly including the orcs and trolls, the Witch King won't care). The two fighters having ranged attacks (Ezio and Achilles) will be too busy fighting the numerous orcs and trolls to aim at the Fellbeast and we have seen in the Return of the King movie how destructive Fellbeasts are, destroying catapults and even stone walls IIRC.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Witch king solos. none of this characters can put witch king down..

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

Only a woman can kill the Witch-King - not true. It was simply prophesied that the Witch-King would die by the hand of a woman. Doesn't mean he can't be killed by a man.

Orcs and Uruk-Hai areequal - not true. Uruks are far superior. They are near peak human in terms of strength and very ferocious, compared to the smaller, relatively weaker orcs.

Okay, now let's see how this fight goes down. The Witch-King's black breath and durability would be hell for at least the regular humans on the team, and Shelob (a spawn of Ungoliant, a lesser god) would f*ck them up majorly also. The Uruks and the Trolls would acts as shock-troopers, dishing and soaking damage throughout, while Azog runs around and cleans up survivors.

Shelob's movie version, so feats seen in films only [Though ugoliant was mentioned by Radagast, but I'd still say say LOTR books Shelob>>>>>>>>>LOTR Movie Shelob. Plus TWK can literally swat swords from the attackers hands without touching and block attacks via magic. People saying Heroes stomp are misinformed.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FatherChaos

@chibi_cute: Witch King is screwed if Ezio tags him with a bomb.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Well, team would take this 6/10. Achilles is too fast and only Azog on the White Warg could possibly tag him, I'm not even sure if the Witch-King could. Maybe with magic, but not with a sword. Ezio should pull through, his speed and durability is pretty high. Leonidas is a good fighter and tactician, the only reason he might die is because he might not be fast enough. And Sif is, well, an Asgardian, so yeah.

Please pay attention to the OP, Sif is depowered to human levels.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chibi_cute

@fatherchaos said:

that won't help it.. only magical weapons can harm the witch king.. the dagger that merry used to stab the witch king was a magical dagger made by the elves of the first age.

and the nazgul's screams would greatly disorient anyone.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I'm aware, but as an Asgardian she still has 1,000+ years of combat experience.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I'm aware, but as an Asgardian she still has 1,000+ years of combat experience.

That's not how this works. You have to go off feats, what they've been show to do, not just assumption.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Aragorn took out Witch-King and a bunch of other Nazguls with just one torch, I don't doubt that Ezio could do the same with ten handheld explosives.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

@fatherchaos said:

that won't help it.. only magical weapons can harm the witch king.. the dagger that merry used to stab the witch king was a magical dagger made by the elves of the first age.

and the nazgul's screams would greatly disorient anyone.

Guess what Arthur has :P

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Witch King can literally waft swords away with a flick of his hand in the books via magic, he underestimated Eowyn, here he is deadly serious. No bullets, read op. In my opinion the fellbeast will defeat Drogon with moderate difficulty, it is larger [Drogon's a little larger than a horse and has a more capable rider, Daenerys can barely pilot Drogon, his primary advantage is fire [though he has only been seen producing flame enough to burn one person at a time].

You said :Movie and TV versions unless specified/not applicable.

This means the Witch King is nerfed as some of his abilities are left out of the films.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: It's not a "feat", MCU Sif is over a thousand years old by human standards and she's been fighting for a good portion of that time. That's a fact and it's not arguable.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@iheartzombies92 said:

Shelob's movie version, so feats seen in films only [Though ugoliant was mentioned by Radagast, but I'd still say say LOTR books Shelob>>>>>>>>>LOTR Movie Shelob. Plus TWK can literally swat swords from the attackers hands without touching and block attacks via magic. People saying Heroes stomp are misinformed.

Exactly, TWK has some TK abilities, and the only reason Shelob was even harmed was because of Sting, as well as the Phial of Galadriel (a powerful Elven weapon)

Not even hardcore orcs in huge groups are ballsy enough to head into her cave

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: It's not a "feat", MCU Sif is over a thousand years old by human standards and she's been fighting for a good portion of that time. That's a fact and it's not arguable.

You can't just assume that means she's more skilled than somebody else. You have to go on her showing.

e.g. Movie Thor is 1000+ therefore he is a more skilled combatant that Captain America - False, because their showing indicate otherwise. So saying Sif wins because she is thousands of years old is fallacious, we can only base arguments on what we have seen them do or have been told they have done from a credible source within the canon - e.g. If Albus Dumbledore says to Harry that Voldemort defeated thirty aurors simultaneously in his prime then that would also be a feat.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rogueshadow  Moderator

@maccyd said:

@rogueshadow said:

You said :Movie and TV versions unless specified/not applicable.

This means the Witch King is nerfed as some of his abilities are left out of the films.

Why you no read OP!?

No Caption Provided

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Unless that magical sword is made to combat evil.. i doubt it.. the dagger that used on witch king was forged by the westernisse of the high elves imbued with strong magic powerful enough to break the curse..

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Aragorn took out Witch-King and a bunch of other Nazguls with just one torch, I don't doubt that Ezio could do the same with ten handheld explosives.

It only drove the nazgul away because they are afraid of fire and water doesn't mean that ezio can kill the witch king. if he tries to stab the witch it will take a heavy toll on his body.. see what happened to merry and eowyn.. they were poisoned.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: Unless that magical sword is made to combat evil.. i doubt it.. the dagger that used on witch king was forged by the westernisse of the high elves imbued with strong magic powerful enough to break the curse..

It was made to combat evil, it's excalibur. it was imbued with magic by the last dragon, Kilgarrah, it is capable of killing the dead. It also makes the wielder better in battle.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drogon Solos.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

It was made to combat evil, it's excalibur. it was imbued with magic by the last dragon, Kilgarrah, it is capable of killing the dead. It also makes the wielder better in battle.

Still hes a man not a woman... No living man can kill the witch king of angmar.. and since this is a movie version of the witch king which is more powerful than gandalf.. excalibur gets broke to pieces.

Loading Video...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

Drogon Solos.

How? He's tiny at the moment, 20ft from wingtip to wingtip and a little larger than a horse, an arrow easily pierced his hide, his fire is only great enough to burn one person and Harghaz nearly killed him with a spear.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Nazgul are weak to fire. Ezio has bombs. Without the Fellbeast, he can beat the Witch-King. If the Witch-King and his minions get beaten by a flaming stick I'd like to see how he can handle a bomb capable of disabling a warship.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@chibi_cute said:

Still hes a man not a woman... No living man can kill the witch king of angmar.. and since this is a movie version of the witch king which is more powerful than gandalf.. excalibur gets broke to pieces.

Loading Video...

Nobody reads the OP... it's book and movie feats.

And I don't see how excalibur would smash when it was created by a dragon which could have destroyed Camelot single-handedly and was pretty much invincible to all magic aside from Merlin's since he was a Dragonlord.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: it even broke gandalf's staff which is way more powerful than the excalibur or any magic that imbued with it. if book feats are allowed then witch king stomps more badly here.. you should restrict it to just movie version;

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: it even broke gandalf's staff which is way more powerful than the excalibur or any magic that imbued with it. if book feats are allowed then witch king stomps more badly here.. you should restrict it to just movie version;

The Witch King actually doesn't have that many book feats I remember, aside from low level telekinesis, black breath and swordplay. What were his others? I forget, if he's OP I'll change it.

Also, trust me, now way does it break to TWK, I've said, The Dragon that made it was the most magically powerful creature on Earth and it was also the only weapon that could kill high priestess Morgana as it was an, 'immortal sword' which could kill otherwise invincible undead and improve its user skill/speed. It's not breaking.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Peter Jackson is ashamed of that scene.

@rogueshadow said:

@chibi_cute said:

Loading Video...

I sure hope Peter Jackson is ashamed of that scene.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rogueshadow said:

@shawnbaby said:

Drogon Solos.

How? He's tiny at the moment, 20ft from wingtip to wingtip and a little larger than a horse, an arrow easily pierced his hide, his fire is only great enough to burn one person and Harghaz nearly killed him with a spear.

There are some inconsistencies regarding the size of the dragons. Rhaegal is described as having a head bigger than a horse's...and Drogon is the biggest of the three. His fire was great enough to consume a single person at only a few months old....he is considerably larger than that now. Most of the orcs can be taken out in one pass.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@shawnbaby said:

Drogon Solos.

There are some inconsistencies regarding the size of the dragons. Rhaegal is described as having a head bigger than a horse...and Drogon is the biggest of the three. His fire was great enough to consume a single person at only a few months old....he is considerably larger than that now. Most of the orcs can be taken out in one pass.

Drogon is not that much larger than Rhaegar and Viseryion, he is bigger, but not by a great deal or Dany would have commented on it. Drogon's best feat with flame is burning a single human, I don't recall him doing any more than that in the Daznak pit. Plus he'll be contending with the fell beast, plus Dany has very little control over him and as I said an arrow pierced his side and Harghaz very nearly killed him,what's to stop one of the Orcs doing the same, Lurtz for example. And as I said he's only 20 feet from wingtip to wingtip [ [it doesn't seem to make much sense anatomically but they're magic so whatever]. I can't see him just burning everyone since the second he turns his attention from TWK he'll swoop by and decapitate him.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leito said:

I hope Peter Jackson is ashamed of that scene.

@chibi_cute said:

@rogueshadow said:

@chibi_cute said:

Loading Video...

I sure hope Peter Jackson is ashamed of that scene.

He should be thats why it is a deleted scene.. it was never shown in theaters.. it was only added to the dvd

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty easy win for team 1. The only real threat would be the trolls .

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Lord of the Rings villains

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers