• 62 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by PoolFan (143 posts) - - Show Bio

in a forest. Who would win?

#2 Posted by Son Of Storm (11187 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a good battle. The Old Power would give Thor's thunder power a match. Not sure of how strong Skaar is but recently he took blows from the Hulk and kept on coming.

I think Thor would pull it off barely.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.Very Easily.

Moderator
#5 Posted by sonofzeus (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor via Mjolnir

#6 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar isn't ready for Thor yet.

#7 Posted by Ownerz (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

what can Skaar do?

#8 Posted by DealBreaker (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar does not want anything to do with Thor he needs more face time and a actually win against a top tier.
#9 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.
#10 Edited by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited

#11 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar.  He gave World Breaker quite a fight in Hulk 611. He would have won if Red She-Hulk hadn't intervened.
 
   
 
#12 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Asgardian Hulk said:
"Skaar.  He gave World Breaker quite a fight in Hulk 611. He would have won if Red She-Hulk hadn't intervened.      "

They would have destroyed the planet and I doubt he would have won before that if ever. 
Thor is still stronger than the Hulk, so it doesn't matter either way.
#13 Edited by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

edited

#14 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

" Thor > Skaar + Rulk + Hulk + A Bomb "

@D3athstroke said:

" Skaar "

 
#15 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar wakes up and realizes:

Kudos to whoever I saw post this a while ago. I've been wanting to use it.
#16 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Skaar needs more time in comic books. While his potential for power is insane, he hasn't lived up to it yet. Until he gets some feats, Thor wins.

#17 Edited by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
edited
#18 Posted by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: That doesn't answer anything.
#20 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
"Skaar wakes up and realizes:
 
Kudos to whoever I saw post this a while ago. I've been wanting to use it. "

I'm stealing this.
#21 Edited by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
edited
#22 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
"@Sexy Merc said:
" @D3athstroke: That doesn't answer anything. "
Thor Was wielding Odin Force.. If I remember correctly.. "

How well do you think Skaar would have fared against the Sentry during Siege? :P 
#23 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @D3athstroke: That doesn't answer anything. "
Thor Was wielding Odin Force.. If I remember correctly.. "
The Odin Force gave him no amps in the strength or energy projection department. Only his durability was increased. 
#24 Edited by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
edited
#25 Edited by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

"I Don't Know. Siege Was One Big "Pis" "

 
Well do you think he would have forced the Sentry to break into his Void form or would he have faced a similair death like Ares?  
Because honestly Skaar screams speedblitz, considering he had trouble with Daken.
#26 Edited by D3athstroke (4161 posts) - - Show Bio
edited
#27 Edited by Asgardian Hulk (76 posts) - - Show Bio
 
I for got about this 2 page splash from Hulk #607.I still think that one-on-one, Skaar    will still win using the old power .
#28 Posted by Asgardian Hulk (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@D3athstroke said:

"I Don't Know. Siege Was One Big "Pis" "

 Well do you think he would have forced the Sentry to break into his Void form or would he have faced a similair death like Ares?  Because honestly Skaar screams speedblitz, considering he had trouble with Daken. "


 

Daken outsmarted Skaar, who didn't realize that Daken's claws could nullify his healing factor. Skaar wouldn't go easy on Daken next time.
#29 Posted by Suggs44 (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor God of Thunder wins here

#30 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

ima huge fan of both but skaar its not ready for thor even without the odin force

#31 Edited by Jake Fury (19247 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Way too much experience and battle savvy. 
 
And he's got a big friggin' hammer named Mjolnir.
#32 Posted by spider-man 2996 (659 posts) - - Show Bio

THE MIGHTY THOR WILL GET THE WIN FOR ME!!!
#33 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

god of thunder for the win

#34 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Asgardian Hulk said:
"
 
I for got about this 2 page splash from Hulk #607.I still think that one-on-one, Skaar    will still win using the old power . "

no, he wont. thor would beat him easily
#35 Posted by ComicStooge (14026 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@ckal said:
"Skaar wakes up and realizes:
 
Kudos to whoever I saw post this a while ago. I've been wanting to use it. "
I'm stealing this. "
#36 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asgardian Hulk
said:
"@Hellos said:
"@D3athstroke said:

"I Don't Know. Siege Was One Big "Pis" "

 Well do you think he would have forced the Sentry to break into his Void form or would he have faced a similair death like Ares?  Because honestly Skaar screams speedblitz, considering he had trouble with Daken. "


 
Daken outsmarted Skaar, who didn't realize that Daken's claws could nullify his healing factor. Skaar wouldn't go easy on Daken next time. "

Well if memory serves me right about Daken's fight with Thor: 


 
 
 
He got hit with some godly smiting.  That and honestly if Skaar was supposed to be the better of the two, someone would have called him to handle Sentry, instead writers sent in Thor and had Thor put him down for good.

 
 
#37 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"
@Asgardian Hulk
said:
"@Hellos said:
"@D3athstroke said:

"I Don't Know. Siege Was One Big "Pis" "

 Well do you think he would have forced the Sentry to break into his Void form or would he have faced a similair death like Ares?  Because honestly Skaar screams speedblitz, considering he had trouble with Daken. "


 
Daken outsmarted Skaar, who didn't realize that Daken's claws could nullify his healing factor. Skaar wouldn't go easy on Daken next time. "

Well if memory serves me right about Daken's fight with Thor: 


 
 
 
He got hit with some godly smiting.  That and honestly if Skaar was supposed to be the better of the two, someone would have called him to handle Sentry, instead writers sent in Thor and had Thor put him down for good.

 
  "

 
stolen  
 
no PIS/CIS Skaar dies in under 1 second
#38 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, easy win

#39 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: no just no

#40 Posted by SuperHulk8642 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hellos: hulk is stronger than thor. it's a fact hulk has unlimited strength while thor does not but at base strength yeah i geuss thor has the edge

#41 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hellos said:

@ckal said:
"Skaar wakes up and realizes:
Kudos to whoever I saw post this a while ago. I've been wanting to use it. "
I'm stealing this.
#42 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win a majority here via mjonir

#43 Posted by Hohotask (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hellos said:

@Asgardian Hulk said:
"Skaar. He gave World Breaker quite a fight in Hulk 611. He would have won if Red She-Hulk hadn't intervened. "
They would have destroyed the planet and I doubt he would have won before that if ever. Thor is still stronger than the Hulk, so it doesn't matter either way.

For the part thor is stronger then hulk... They have equal wins over each other! And World War Hulk inccarnation is farr greater then any thor incarnations!

WWHulks steps made a tremendes earthquake over new york! And taking a step at that point for the WWHulk is like 0.00000000001% of his potential power!

#44 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Thor should win a majority here via mjonir
#45 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Thor should win a majority here via mjonir
#46 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor killed Sentry.

Skaar lost to Daken.

#47 Posted by God_Spawn (38342 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Thor killed Sentry.

Skaar lost to Daken.

Thor killed Sentry because Bob wanted him too.

Daken beat Skaar because he had the m claws to null the healing factor.

While I agree Thor wins handily, the reasons above aren't exactly it.

Moderator
#48 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Stronger said:

Thor killed Sentry.

Skaar lost to Daken.

Thor killed Sentry because Bob wanted him too.

Daken beat Skaar because he had the m claws to null the healing factor.

While I agree Thor wins handily, the reasons above aren't exactly it.

Thor could kill Sentry anyway,and if it was Thor vs Daken instead of Skaar vs Daken,with or without the muramasa claws,Daken would be history now.

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (38342 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: My point was there were variables in those fights and the characters are far too different that it seems to mean little in comparison.

Moderator
#50 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Stronger: My point was there were variables in those fights and the characters are far too different that it seems to mean little in comparison.

Well to be fair,Current Daken would get stomped by Skaar.

Anyway,with or without muramasa claws Daken has no chance against Thor.So Skaar gets stomped anyway.