Skaar CURBSTOMP.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17770 posts) - - Show Bio

skaar

#4 Posted by XiiX (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk

#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (9587 posts) - - Show Bio

With Old Power, Skaar can take this. He can merge with the earth, heal himself from it, disappear within it, absorb its energy and attack Rulk. I believe the old power is even stronger on Sakarr.

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37560 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk has a weakness for sharp weapons, Punisher managed to stab him and his healing factor took quite some time to just regenerate new eyes. Skaar loves his sword and being wielded by a class 100 that can amp himself with the Old Power like he can, is going clean through him. Skaar even sliced a massive gouge in WW Hulk's arm just by throwing it, even Wolverine said that skin was hard to cut albeit still cuttable.

#8 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Skaar.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

RULK wins

#10 Posted by jwalser3 (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Rulk has a weakness for sharp weapons, Punisher managed to stab him and his healing factor took quite some time to just regenerate new eyes. Skaar loves his sword and being wielded by a class 100 that can amp himself with the Old Power like he can, is going clean through him. Skaar even sliced a massive gouge in WW Hulk's arm just by throwing it, even Wolverine said that skin was hard to cut albeit still cuttable.

I thought Wolverine was the one who slashed his eyes? But i agree Skaar wins.

#11 Posted by God_Spawn (37560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Logan was the one to slash him across his eyes. I was just pointing out how slow his healing factor is.

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaar

#13 Posted by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone saying Skarr? What has Skarr done to suggest he can take General Ross? 

#14 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk wins, Skaar is still just a boy and Ross is a battle tested beast. I havn't seen skaar do enough to show him beating Rulk. Rulk has potential to be one of Marvels' most powerful and I think he takes this.