Both start on opposite ends of the city
Both start on opposite ends of the city

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Skaar wins in a stomp. Unless I'm missing something this is spite.

Heat and lava don't affect him.

Earth moving powers - I doubt Magma can match his Old Power abilities.

Physical stats - 100+ tons vs. normal human.

Standard gear - Skaar carries huge swords and axes. I'm pretty sure that standard gear for Magma is to be unarmed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kgb725

Damn this is gonna sound just like TDKR here but "Magma only adopted it , Skaar was literally born in it"

Skaar in a stomp so vicious I dont even have a comparison for it

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar. More impressive earth manipulating feats and can withstand Magma's damage output, and can one-shot her.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Skaar. More impressive earth manipulating feats and can withstand Magma's damage output, and can one-shot her.

Suppose that I was actually just looking at this from a terrain point of view instead of the actual fight itself. Because of their distance, Magma could easily just sink that entire scape into a marshland of lava, thus leaving Skaar with not so great mobility. There was mention of his earth manipulating abilities, what has he done? not that I doubt his skill but I'm just trying to get a mental/visual picture here.

At the same time, I am aware that he trumps her in every other aspect of actual combat.

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Weapons
  • Hand-to-hand
  • etc

Again, she is not without help. Regardless of his defense against heat and stone, she could take the incapacitation route and possibly just keep him in vast torrents of lava. If he could summon earth, she could just melt/destroy all of it. She's stopped earthquakes and tremors before, plus she could sense/feel everything happening around her.

But I digress, thought it was a fun battle.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phylos said:
@thunderbolt30 said:

Suppose that I was actually just looking at this from a terrain point of view instead of the actual fight itself. Because of their distance, Magma could easily just sink that entire scape into a marshland of lava, thus leaving Skaar with not so great mobility. There was mention of his earth manipulating abilities, what has he done? not that I doubt his skill but I'm just trying to get a mental/visual picture here.

Again, she is not without help. Regardless of his defense against heat and stone, she could take the incapacitation route and possibly just keep him in vast torrents of lava. If he could summon earth, she could just melt/destroy all of it. She's stopped earthquakes and tremors before, plus she could sense/feel everything happening around her.

When has she ever done this though? I don't recall Amara doing this on a scale where she covered a vast area in lava.

I don't know a whole lot about him but have seen a few battles with him in it and saw some of the scans. Skaar has literally stood in hot magma and didn't even react to it. He lifted himself out of the magma with earth for limited flight, so he could do the same here to close the distance and get into striking range. And I believe there was one instance where he used his old power to generate a billion or trillion tons of kinetic force to knock his father from one state to another. I know she has stopped a citywide earthquake before, but I doubt she could counter that kind of force if he channeled it into the earth. The odds are definitely in his favor.

wmarshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phylos said:
@thunderbolt30 said:

At the same time, I am aware that he trumps her in every other aspect of actual combat.

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Weapons
  • Hand-to-hand
  • etc

But I digress, thought it was a fun battle.

Skaar has walked through pulls of lava. Hell, he was born in it.