nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nickthedevil

right in the center of New York city.

Transfomers, Decepticon Sixshot Vs. World War hulk (fresh off the planet of Sakaar)

Seriously, who would come out with the win here?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

Sixshot is strong, but I think World War Hulk is too much for him. I know he survived when Metroplex, a city-sized Autobot, stepped on him but he was badly damaged as a result.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

first rule of Spite club

you don't talk about spite club

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WWH stomps.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm sorry, but I just felt I had to say this.

While I do agree that WW Hulk would beat Sixshot because of his much greater physical strength, I feel that people who just said WW Hulk stomps don't know much about Sixshot and are saying that because they know he's a Decepticon and are presuming him to just be as strong as an average Decepticon and is nothing special. Sixshot is more powerful than average Decepticons. He took on all of the Autobots on his own, and despite them shooting him with all they had, they didn't even put a scratch on him in the Transformers: Devastation storyline. He also survived when Metroplex, a city-sized Transformer stepped on him in Transformers Spotlight: Metroplex. Yes, he was badly damaged, but I'm pretty sure any regular transformer would not survive if the weight of a city fell on them.

Again, I agree World War Hulk wins because I think that if a city's weight was able to badly damage Sixshot, then WW Hulk has the strength to tear into his armor. But I felt I had to say this because most people just presume that virtually every Transformer is about the same in their stats.