Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 0ne0f1tall

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is LORE Dohvakiin, not gameplay Dohvakiin.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In lore i swear dovakin has no limits fallacy gear but i can't remember very well.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say speedblitz but I don't know how fast lore DB is...

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:in lore he can stop time...

... If I could use my Dragonborn vs the Pains... I would Stomp, I even have a Naruto mod, My high Elf Vampire has Rinnengan as well.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

fus ro dah!

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FUS RO DAH in the lore can tear a continent or torn an big chunk of land from a continent (Miraak vs Vahlok).

Dovahkiin is the most powerful thuum user alive, more powerful than Tiber Septim.

He stomps with three words.

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Lore Dovakhiin is like a planet buster or some sh!t.

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 0ne0f1tall

@alakemega123: then what do you call this?

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

or this:

Loading Video...

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 0ne0f1tall

@alakemega123: Pain could still block Fus Ro Dah with almighty push, it is literally impenetrable

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@0ne0f1tall: then he could use another word and completely impenetrable is a no limits fallacy

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: Almighty push has a recharge period just like powerful shouts. After trading their main attacks it would come down to their secondary powers. Like the DB's spells or Pain's missiles. Neither of them can just spam their most powerful attacks like your implying

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@0ne0f1tall: the recharge period is a game mechanic that is not game dragon born

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123:

So in the lore he can freely use the same shout over and over again? That would cause trouble for Pain but that wouldn't be a fight ender by any means. At least two of his bodies can fly. (The one with the gravity powers and the one with the missiles, and energy blasts) another of his bodies can summon a plethora of giant creatures-at least one of which can also fly (and is big enough to carry the rest of the human bodies) and at least one of the creatures can regenerate and multiply. Even if one of Pain's bodies is "killed" so long as the reviver body is still "alive" it can revive the others. Pain has plenty of ways to win this fight. Let alone the fact that pretty much all powerful Naruto characters are supersonic (like Pain) and one of his bodies can insta-kill upon contact. The reviver body can do it too if the victim is restrained-something Pain can do easily as those black rods he uses immobilize anyone he sticks enough of them into. This is a closer match up than you make it sound

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AscendingSoup

I wanna say speedblitz but I don't know how fast lore DB is...

any speed advantage quickly turns moot when the other guy can slow down time.

Unless Dovahkiin is like, less than peak human or something.

Miraak (weaker than dovahkiin) enslaved an entire dimension with 3 words...

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lore dovakhiin one shots with FUS and eats 20 cheese wheels before taking konan out to sovengarde

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123:

So in the lore he can freely use the same shout over and over again? That would cause trouble for Pain but that wouldn't be a fight ender by any means. At least two of his bodies can fly. (The one with the gravity powers and the one with the missiles, and energy blasts) another of his bodies can summon a plethora of giant creatures-at least one of which can also fly (and is big enough to carry the rest of the human bodies) and at least one of the creatures can regenerate and multiply. Even if one of Pain's bodies is "killed" so long as the reviver body is still "alive" it can revive the others. Pain has plenty of ways to win this fight. Let alone the fact that pretty much all powerful Naruto characters are supersonic (like Pain) and one of his bodies can insta-kill upon contact. The reviver body can do it too if the victim is restrained-something Pain can do easily as those black rods he uses immobilize anyone he sticks enough of them into. This is a closer match up than you make it sound

Yes , his shouts are usable as he wishes , ingame it's just for balance.

The fight ends once Dova timestops.

Stop time > Fus Ro Dah , ends.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pain ain't got nothing on this Mofo.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tularianroman: Pain can do the same thing

@tularianroman: Pain can do the same thing

The extent of what Dragonborn can do is far exceeding Narutoverse. That shout lorefully destroyed a city while ripping a continent!

If not, we still have the Wabbajack which Kaguya or Madara can not withstand.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@reikai I think this guy knows lore dragonborn

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain could simply take his soul with one touch.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XioKenji

Pain could simply take his soul with one touch.

DB could shout Pain's soul outa them. or what's left of their souls.... if they have souls.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Dovahkiin has full inventory with Daedric artifacts and the like he wins pretty easily.

xris323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saikyo3000: pain has to touch it. One time slow shout, followed by fus, destroys lets say 3 or 4 pains if they spread out and a couple got behind? He also has a soul rending and totally encase in ice shout too. I don't yhink DB is getting touched. Dragonborn wins

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheRedHeadedYeti

DB. After he uses slowtime he continues to use it whilst debating which way he wants to end the fight. I say he continues to use it because he has too many options to choose from so he'll need some time.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB

Way too much hax.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MetalJimmor

Dragonborn gets his head blitzed off before his brain can generate the electrical signal necessary to tell his mouth to form the word fus.

Also Dragonborn isn't a planet buster in the lore. The absolute top he can be ASSUMED to be at is sub-island level, and even that is just based on an old legend that was passed down orally through generations of nords. It isn't necessarily a 100% accurate description of how the events of the battle went down.

And story wise Alduin's attack on the town at the start of the game didn't do more than burn some wooden buildings with his strongest shout. So the idea he's actually a planet buster is just sheer conjecture based on his title and his role in Elder Scrolls cosmology.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. the shout by itself is called "time slow" - even with time slow, he is not fast enough to keep up with upper tier street levelers like spider man. Much less the six paths.

2. There's no evidence saying dragonborn can shout indefinitely in the lore to begin with.

3. Bend will actually could work here - Miraak hasn't enslaved any dimensions that I know of, though.

and

Dragonborn gets his head blitzed off before his brain can generate the electrical signal necessary to tell his mouth to form the word fus.

Also Dragonborn isn't a planet buster in the lore. The absolute top he can be ASSUMED to be at is sub-island level, and even that is just based on an old legend that was passed down orally through generations of nords. It isn't necessarily a 100% accurate description of how the events of the battle went down.

And story wise Alduin's attack on the town at the start of the game didn't do more than burn some wooden buildings with his strongest shout. So the idea he's actually a planet buster is just sheer conjecture based on his title and his role in Elder Scrolls cosmology.

This. The paths are way too fast for dragonborn to even perceive.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pain ain't got nothing on this Mofo.

That Susanoo though lol

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain loses.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Viking pretender>Monk pretender

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mudamudamuda: he also has all the pain's powers, chibaku tensei, shinra tensei and such.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mudamudamuda: he also has all the pain's powers, chibaku tensei, shinra tensei and such.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Poor bandits, lol.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1

Not really, the third word of slow time coupled with whirlwind sprint should be enough. The cool down isnt part of lore, but even if it was Dova can utilize smithing and enchanting that can basically reduce time between shouts to 0.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

@PrinceAragorn1

Not really, the third word of slow time coupled with whirlwind sprint should be enough.

Should be enough to do what? Even with slow time, he doesn't get reflexes on par with high tier street level. Paths are in a different league.

The cool down isnt part of lore,

I don't recall anything from the lore that supports he can shout without any restraints or limitations.

but even if it was Dova can utilize smithing and enchanting that can basically reduce time between shouts to 0.

Exploiting game mechanics is hardly going to help him here.

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My modded Dovahkin stomps.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing narutoverse

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cooljammy18

So much misinformation of the Dragonborn here. Leaning on Pein due to massive speed advantage and numbers. Dovahkiin would have trouble with 1 Path let alone all of them.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1

The third word of slow time when used with the third word of whirlwind sprint should be enough to make Dova keep up with pain.

I just hope some one could calc that.

2. It is not game exploit when OP says Dova is at full power. A full power Dova would have 100 at all perk points.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pain just needs handcuffs and a chopping block. The Dragonborn will surrender willingly after that.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

@PrinceAragorn1

The third word of slow time when used with the third word of whirlwind sprint should be enough to make Dova keep up with pain.

I just hope some one could calc that.

lol, no.

a) Slow time doesn't make him faster than mid street level based on what I've seen.

b) when has he combined two shouts in the lore? Need some proof here.

c) Whirlwind sprint is only movement speed. elemental fury would be closer, but that only makes his weapon faster. He won't be able to physically keep up with pain in either case.

2. It is not game exploit when OP says Dova is at full power. A full power Dova would have 100 at all perk points.

Without the level cap, he'd get 81 perks, but let's say he has 100 in all perk points. So? You can exploit alchemy and enchanting to make spells cost zero magica. However, no book or anything at all supports something like this is done by anyone in skyrim.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Your ignorance of Lore Dovahkhiin actually makes me feel sorry for you, Pain gets stomped and you know it

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wonder what you are basing that on because when he uses slow time third word, everything remains frozen. I know the whirlwind sprint only increases travel speed but when used with the slow time Dova can use it for gorilla tactics. Or evade and counter with some range attacks of his own.

2. What cap?. He only neededs to build up fortify enchanting then disenchant something like amulet of talos then apply the enchantment on about 80-90 percent of his gear to make shout cool down time zero.