Rules

Morals ON

Standard equipment

Win via KO or Death

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by ComicStooge (13764 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke's team gets demolished.

#3 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain would win. Jugo Karin and That other guy are pretty useless here.Sasuke might take out a few but not nearly enough. I'm not sure how the puppets would be affected by his sharingan. Also Pain has too much raw power. He was on par with the Nine tails but Sasuke nearly died 2-3 times against the eight tails which was with help from the others.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19535 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein. People have really started underestimating him now a days. He solo'd the hokage, beat kakashi, and many other jounins and chunins, demolished the village as a passing gift, fought sage mode naruto when depowered, beat him even with help from 3 other giants and two old toads, managed to hang out with 6 tails, and still captured him, AND gave life to nearly the whole village AFTER that. If it counts, he also beat six tails jinchuriki like he was nothing. And sasuke nearly died against base bee, only reason he won was kishi's partiality to him (Not exactly won, either, if bee had just blitzed his head off as he tried to carry him, he'd be dead.).

Overall, this borders on spite..

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (13764 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein. People have really started underestimating him now a days. He solo'd the hokage, beat kakashi, and many other jounins and chunins, demolished the village as a passing gift, fought sage mode naruto when depowered, beat him even with help from 3 other giants and two old toads, managed to hang out with 6 tails, and still captured him, AND gave life to nearly the whole village AFTER that. If it counts, he also beat six tails jinchuriki like he was nothing. And sasuke nearly died against base bee, only reason he won was kishi's partiality to him (Not exactly won, either, if bee had just blitzed his head off as he tried to carry him, he'd be dead.).

It's especially spite because they have no knowledge of the Pains.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19535 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

It's especially spite because they have no knowledge of the Pains.

Agreed. Mystery is definitely a great part of pein's power, as no one who faced him stays alive. And even with knowledge, it's still not going to be that easy to keep up with the six of them.. relentless summons, ninutsu absorbtion, soul removal, bansho tenin, shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, they pretty much gave him everything, other than genjutsu.

#7 Edited by Simon_the_digger (3222 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein is the most powerfull character in Narutoverse.Without Pis or Cis i don t see anyone defeating him.I can see Hashirama and edo madara going head to head with him but that's it.

The question is not "who wins?" it is "Can this team survive more then 30 seconds?"

#9 Posted by ComicStooge (13764 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

Pein is the most powerfull character in Narutoverse.Without Pis or Cis i don t see anyone defeating him.I can see Hashirama and edo madara going head to head with him but that's it.

The question is not "who wins?" it is "Can this team survive more then 30 seconds?"

I doubt they last that long. The only thing that might grant them a few more seconds of survival is if Sasuke uses Genjutsu, which will only work on one of the Pains once.

#10 Posted by Equonox (967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

Pein is the most powerfull character in Narutoverse.Without Pis or Cis

Completely agreed. Absolute badass. I've seen a lot of people lately put Obito above him which, to me, is a total joke - especially because Tobi had to pretty much wait for Pein to die before he did anything substantial (not to mention he needed his Rannegan to be anywhere close to Pein's power). This is slightly off topic, but I think it's pretty unanimous that he absolutely stomps this team.

#11 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Ppl have the wrong idea that pain is weak to genjutsu but in reality he is not.The genjutsu used by jiraya is one of the most powerfull in the world and the only reason pain got traped in that is because he didn t expected that from jiraya.Another reason is that jiraya had to hit him with something otherwise his defeat would ve maked him look lame.(in destruction of konoha the same genjutsu was useless)

When it comes to dojutsu the stronger eye wins so visual based genjutsu wil not work on a rinnegan user,not even tsukuyomi or kotoamatsukami so sasuke will be helpless.

#12 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox: Obito himself admited that Pein is stronger and Zetsu who was around madara for a long time couldn t belive that pein was defeated even in weakened state. Let's judge by feats: Obito with rinegan couldn t defeat kakashi and guy while pein separated his 6 path through the leaf village (pein is strongest when all his bodies are fighting as a group) and still destroyed everything including kakashi.

Nagato/Pein is too strong compared to the other characters and because of that Plot jutsu was needed to defeat him (twice)

#13 Posted by Equonox (967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk: totally. Like I said, I have NO CLUE why he's always underrated on these forums...such a good character.

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19535 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

When it comes to dojutsu the stronger eye wins so visual based genjutsu wil not work on a rinnegan user,not even tsukuyomi or kotoamatsukami so sasuke will be helpless.

Have to disagree with this. There is no way even pein is tanking a direct tsukuyomi from itachi, or a genjutsu from shisui. Sasuke is a whole different story though. His genjutsu are nowhere near as strong.

#15 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: The one with stronger eye wins. Sharingan<MS<EMS<Rinnegan. Itachi doesn t even have EMS. You can t cast a visual genjutsu,no matter how strong,on someone with rinnegan.

#16 Edited by redbird3rdboywonder (4442 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain stomps

#17 Posted by Equonox (967 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

The Tsukuyomi is genjutsu - the Rinnegan makes Pein immune to it. He would destroy Itachi.

#18 Edited by falcon10 (38 posts) - - Show Bio

pain beacuse sasukes team is not so strong only sasuke is strong other then that it's use less

#19 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19535 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

@princearagorn1: The one with stronger eye wins. Sharingan<MS<EMS<Rinnegan. Itachi doesn t even have EMS. You can t cast a visual genjutsu,no matter how strong,on someone with rinnegan.

Proof? Zetsu actually mentioned it depends on user.

@equonox said:

@princearagorn1:

The Tsukuyomi is genjutsu - the Rinnegan makes Pein immune to it. He would destroy Itachi.

Nope. Rinnegan does NOT make anyone immune to genjutsu. If you recall, jiraya owned three peins with it. Nor will he 'destroy' itachi. Defeat and destroy are two different things. There is a pein vs itachi thread if you want to discuss more.

#20 Edited by The Stegman (25521 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain beats Sasuke and the Snakettes.

#21 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Itachi vs Sasuke - Itachi is spaming that the one with stronger eyes wins.The monument of the uchiha - With rinnegan u can read everything on it while with sharingan u can t.

Scan when zetsu said that?

Pain is not imune to genjutsu,only to visual genjutsu and the genjutsu used by jiraya was not an ordinary genjutsu,actualy wasn t even his,it was used by frogs and it was one of the most powerfull genjutsu's in the world and about itachi's tsukuyomi,sasuke was able to break free with his sharingan while itachi had MS

#22 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19535 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

@princearagorn1: Itachi vs Sasuke - Itachi is spaming that the one with stronger eyes wins.The monument of the uchiha - With rinnegan u can read everything on it while with sharingan u can t.

Scan when zetsu said that?

Pain is not imune to genjutsu,only to visual genjutsu and the genjutsu used by jiraya was not an ordinary genjutsu,actualy wasn t even his,it was used by frogs and it was one of the most powerfull genjutsu's in the world and about itachi's tsukuyomi,sasuke was able to break free with his sharingan while itachi had MS

Granted, Itachi wanted sasuke to see through them, so he laxed the justsu, but it doesn't mean that a user of enough skill can't beat him as stated by zetsu. There is literally no panel stating that pein/rinnegan users are immune to eye techniques. I repeat, none. If you have it, you can show. Tsukuyomi (Itachi's) alters a person time sense from a moment to 72 hours. And shisui's genjutsu was strong enough to override edo tensei. They are definitely two top tier genjutsu we have seen on the show. There is no way even pein is standing up after that. (Whichever body is hit).

Edit: on second thoughts, it may affect nagato's mind as it connected? or maybe have no effect at all as they are just controlled puppets? I'd say it's the first, because technically, it's nagato's chakra flow in the body. So it should, at least, stop the given body.

#23 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Just because he is in controll of the bodies it doesn t mean all his bodies will fall under genjutsu. Example : Jiraya traped 3 bodies. While he traped those bodies the other 3 were on their way to the battlefield and were not affected( if they were it would ve taken them a lot more time to reach Jiraya)

You can't posibly be saying that pain is unskilled...You are talking about someone who mastered all chackra natures by the age of 10,he defeated hanzo ( hanzo >Jiraya+Orochimaru+Tsunade) he destroyed 2 villages bu himself (Orochimaru couldn t do it with The sand and sound on his side) then he dominated naruto bee and itachi at the same time.He only got defeated because it was needed,so the story can go on.I can bring arguments on how pein counters every move itachi has but this is not the topic to do that so lets agree to disagree.

What matters here is the OP not Pein vs Itachi

Pein vs hebi : Pein wins and quite easy.

#24 Posted by Nefarious (21950 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke? One Pain body can solo the whole team. With all 6, this is a SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#25 Posted by dondave (38796 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain

#26 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (19535 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk: Agreed. I forgot he was put in a genjutsu before.. I have never have, and never will say that pein is unskilled. I infact mention time to time that he's quite underestimated in battle threads as naruto beat him with main character powers and kyubi's help. Nor would I say itachi can actually defeat six paths of pein, but he will fair better than most of the top tier shinobi around. And actually has a shot if it's nagato pein, as most of his jutsus are one shotters..

Edit: About the pein underestimation, lol I said it on this very thread.. third comment :D

#27 Edited by BFN_FACE (11 posts) - - Show Bio

even with out the 6 paths of pain Nagato himself can end the hebi's life